The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SERO01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Please report the situation.

I'm in DS tonight and plan to disneyland at legand hotel too.

May have to postpone plan.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Reporting what i observed ....

(1) I compared notes with a senior bro, FGG, who's arriving this afternoon from CP.
his original plan was to chiong zhuhai but decided to come Danshui instead cos there were warnings about raids over there. now there's credible news about checks in Danshui , so we all sianz a little liao.

the mamasans he spoke to say that things are still as usual - but we all know how mamasans are like, they simply want you to book more rooms with them and will be vague about the true situation because they won't want you to cancel your bookings with them.
he noted that his regular MMs seem to be un-contactable, which is unusual.

(2) i spoke to MMs who were working yesterday - they all gave me the same feedback that the atmosphere was tense last night as many of them were tipped off about possible checks. Apparently, the check is throughout the entire Huizhou city, not specifically targeted at Legend Hotel.

(3) Before my departure flight from Bangkok last night (about 9pm), my regular girl was so mushy and eager to meet me - that she volunteered to go collect my reserved hotel room key and helped pay in advance. however when i arrived, she said that it's not safe and she needed to go home
this is such a big change of attitude within a span of 4 hours, apparently the tip-off happened between 10pm - 1am.

(she invited me to her house but i didn't want to spend a tiring night in some old, dusty neighbourhood house and leave a 488rmb hotel room vacant, so i decided to just get a good sleep alone)
We are now thinking of going to Hong Kong together where it's safe to mate like rabbits without fear of knocks on the door.

(4) this morning, i surveyed the ground floor breakfast area - all aunties and old grannies with their 2-4 years old kids. seems like a family hotel to me. i didn't see any mongers with their K girls (maybe they are still doing more s-exercises ... lol)

i went to the 17th floor "executive" breakfast area for breakfast. mostly middle-aged or 50+ gentlemen with very few female companions, the women looks more like regular spouses, certainly not the K girl types. I met a fat angmoh guy with a chinese wife carrying a eurasian baby.
the mongers are certainly still in bed or there's just lesser of us now.

(5) will be going to sit at the lobby to do my work about noon time, that's when people are checking out or checking in. i'll see if i can see more mongers especially Hong Kong ones which i see a lot two weeks ago...

more later.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 14-11-2014 at 10:49 AM.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERO01 View Post
I have been to DS and have been party heavily for 4
consecutive night

KTV

Legend KTV is quite good. Unfortunately they do not have a flower street at this time. However there are a lot of girl
to choose from. One of my chongster friend spend almost
1 hour just for to choose the girl.

Room are okay.

DJ is depend on who you get. some may come to play and drink with you some don't

I have experince with 2 Manager from the KTV. The one that panado refer. She is very good and very acommadating. Highly recommended.

Even we were arrived around 9PM which is too late to choose any good girl but she have reserve the good one for us.

However due to poppularity of this KTV as this time. You should make a booking at least day in advance to aviod disappointed.

Most of the girl and KTV employee are Ex-CP. I was surprised that I met some of them during girl picking session and some of them are recognized me.

One more tip is make sure the girl are willing to going out with you during the picking session.
The difference between DS and CP is at CP they have a name tag which clearly show the pricing
and what she willing to do. (Ex XXX/XXX/XXX) but in DS you may have to ask the mama or manager to
nego on your behalf. Not every girl willing to go out.

I have met a very good chongster from here during this trip.

Transportation is a bit pain. only private car and buses are available. It's take apx 1 hours from SZ or
a bit more during Rush hours, Cheapest price I can get is 250. Most of the time are 300.

Prices are okay if you plan ahead what you will order and what you will drink.
Most expensive bill is almost 1200 rmb per person tip and girl sitting fee excl.
Most cheapest bill is around 300 rmb per person tip abd girl sitting fee excl.

Sauna

Forget about sauna here I went to tried not even close to what CP have to offer before. Still a longggggg way
to go the get as the CP level. I kind of miss CP when talk about sauna.

Hotel

If you not mind to stay off the permises of KTV there a some hotel I can recommend.
New regent hotel is quite old If you like something new or recent renovate I would recommend.
Century Palace Hotel or Masterland Hotel.
Good price and facility

I'm still in DS area for few days more if you want to join me feel free to shoot me a pm.

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 14-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Take care bro Panado and do enjoy when u can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
I just reached DS and checked into Legend hotel about 30 mins ago and I have some bad news for everyone who intends to come to DS this weekend

Apparently, the girls were told to expect hotel raids and many KTV girls are reluctant to go out with clients for overnight stays, even short-time many won't do, just sticking to keep you company in KTV rooms or supper only.

I just arrived in DS (flew from Bangkok to Shenzhen, then came here by car - 350rmb)

My regular girl helped me to collect my room key in advance and the original plan was for her to wait for me in my room. We had to change plans and go to her own apartment instead if I wanna F tonight. I decided that it's late and she should rest instead (plus i was exhausted from my flight)

At the hotel lobby, i saw many guys returning to their rooms alone, without girls' company. when i walk past the dynasty KTV lobby at about 2am, the lights are dimmed.

My girl said there's rumours of raid over the past 2-3 days but nothing happened yet. She mentioned that the situation may improve next 2-3 days but no one is sure.

however, i asked another of my old flame - the tall, model-like 山东 girl i spoke of in my first DS review - http://sbfsg.fun/showthr...187571&page=26

山东 girl said she didn't get any warnings about pending raids. i.e. her mamasan didn't warn her.
but this 山东 girl she just returned from Hainan about two days ago and I know for one that her mamasan is relatively inexperienced (that mamasan was a former DJ in CP and became a mamasan in DS)

she wasn't in Danshui tonight to begin with...

anyway, tomorrow after i wake up i'll go speak to different managers and mamasans to gather more intel and share about...

meanwhile...
for brothers who haven't committed to coming yet, perhaps you should wait and see.

for bros who have already booked their flights, i'll suggest changing your hotel rooms to somewhere nearby that has no in-house KTVs and these will be less likely to be raided.

if you really must take a girl out overnight - see my safety advices here - http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...&postcount=511

cheers, play safe and keep having fun!

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 14-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The topic of today would be how to party safely in DS

(2) Stay in a hotel that's not designed primarily for sexual activities
for example, one that doesn't have any high profile Sauna activities or kinky massages.

This highlights the totally different operating conditions Chang Ping vs. Danshui.

Previously in Chang Ping, it was relatively safer to stay at hotels with in-house KTV's sauna etc as the thinking was that the hotel owners must have good "umbrella cover and connections" to ensure the safety of his patrons.

Umbrella covers/connections no longer useful/exist and in-house KTV's etc just makes for an easy target for LE action.

Worse, Huizhou/Danshui hotel owners really don't care much about clients per se as all that more customers mean is that it makes it harder for them to enjoy themselves at THEIR place - which had been established mainly for their own enjoyment.

SEAJ
Old 14-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Same old words .......Stay low Play Safe .

Scare no go , go no scare !!!!!!
Old 14-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zipzap69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, wrongly posted

Last edited by zipzap69; 14-11-2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: wrongly posted
Old 14-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Qiong Yuan Bin Guan Restaurant 琼苑宾馆茶楼

Dim Sum restaurant.

Qiong Yuan Bin Guan Restaurant 琼苑宾馆茶楼
Address: 95 Baiyun Er Lu, Danshui, Huiyang District 惠阳区, 淡水,白云二路95
Old 14-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Just visited Bro FGG in his Legend KTV room with three of his buddies, wow, they sure know how to party ~ the DJ and the girls they picked have really good attitude. They got a 3rd floor KTV room in Dynasty 皇朝 KTV - the premium level.

there's a couple of managers hanging out in their room, including a manager from 金鼎, which i heard is the second most popular KTV in Danshui?

so the story goes - there's indeed a townwide police checks on KTVs and sexual establishments in whole of Danshui (some say the whole of Huizhou last night)

while Legend 丽景 's dynasty KTV was checked, there's no arrests.

However, there's arrests over at 金鼎 KTV, as mentioned by the 金鼎 manager who's there.

the party atmosphere seems to be a lot better today. seems like girls are more willingly to go out tonight.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 14-11-2014 at 11:49 PM.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Fierce Monk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Same old words .......Stay low Play Safe .

Scare no go , go no scare !!!!!!
well said, bro
Old 15-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

After hanging out at Bro FGG's level 3 premium room for about 30 mins ( they party real fun!) , I met up with bro SER001 and his hot Sichuan chick for supper at the attached 茶餐厅

It's my first time meeting with bro SER001 and he's one cool dude. He used my manager Gigi's contact for his past two bookings and we decided to try out another mamasan 王敏's service to book a KTV room tomorrow night (Saturday) ~ reason being 王敏 seems to have better MMs contact.

Right now there's just two of us taking up tomorrow Saturday night one KTV level 2 room (bro FGG is taking up a premium level 3 room as usual)

Any brudders interested to join our humble level two room pls get in touch by PM (give me your WeChat ID and phone number pls)

Bro SER001 managed to keep his KTV costs to 800rmb for three bros and five girls, hmmmm.... That's an average of 400rmb per bro after adding 300 DJ tips and 100 boy tips, .... I'm interested to see how he manage that again tomorrow.

See ya
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 15-11-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1689 / Power: 17
kenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant future

I had a good time meeting SER001 Brother over the past few days in DS & SZ.
He was a expressive, humorous and fun friend to have with.

I think both of us are similar in treating the girls that we meet. We enjoyed the companion, gfe and sex out of the girls that we had in these few days.

The level 4 rooms in legend KTV room is much better and spacious than the room in level 2. Always try to book the room earlier or in advance so that it would be less costly.

The alcohol there are limited, only fake alcohol and f****** fake alcohol so drink it with care as it have caused me headache without getting drunk.

A few of the girls there are quite pretty, but the average looking one could be a gem in bed. I had a girl who belong to the 500 category( She was Tall) but that was the not-so-good fuck during my whole week in China.

Many of them are ex Dong Guan, CP girls but i could not regonised them as it was my first to KTV in Mainland.

Please chiong safely in DS as i have also seen quite a few fierce looking Local Gang members during my trip.
Old 15-11-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just visited Bro FGG in his Legend KTV room with three of his buddies, wow, they sure know how to party ~ the DJ and the girls they picked have really good attitude. They got a 3rd floor KTV room in Dynasty 皇朝 KTV - the premium level.
Bro FGG...enjoying himself...good good...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro FGG...enjoying himself...good good...
hope to party wih you one of these day
Old 15-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
hope to party wih you one of these day
I owe man liao...sleep early and wakes up early...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1