The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 05-08-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Lele is back at TPP. this one confirm is SYT look. The rest I haven't explored yet. Anyone tried candy pls share FR. Thanks
Old 05-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I also received a "cold call" WC invite from her when I was lunching at TPP the other day. Told me her massage charges was $50 for 1 hr. Wanted to ask about other services then suddenly no reply..Perhaps got customer already.

So not sure whether to drop by at least for the massage and anything else is bonus. I kinda like small sized/skinny/petite ladies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by parislove View Post
A young skinny one… K*lly.
Actually her massage did hurt .. I just said nothing because wanted to see what comes next … but she was rushing everything. I don’t know how to explain lol.
Did someone try her and can give feedback ?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

My fav then was Grace but I heard from bros here that she has RTC already...such a waste of talent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayYes View Post
Yea , they change management ..before still got Malaysian quite ok , now mostly in late 40s

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:30 AM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
added some WC contact from FB.
ML looks younger. Think need to go for a short walk to find out if FB photos are fake.
M*a, A*g*l and L*c*y
Did you managed to try the first 2? Can share your experience if you did? Thanks!
Old 06-08-2022, 08:37 AM

bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I also received a "cold call" WC invite from her when I was lunching at TPP the other day. Told me her massage charges was $50 for 1 hr. Wanted to ask about other services then suddenly no reply..Perhaps got customer already.

So not sure whether to drop by at least for the massage and anything else is bonus. I kinda like small sized/skinny/petite ladies...

Li** seems to match what you like. good massage + small sized + legit SYT. Except the bonus offered is considered on the high side. Personally she’s on my rotation list and I visited her quite a few times. Service standard hasn’t dropped and never felt rushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
I guess different strokes for different people. I don’t have deep pockets but I visit one of them (li**) and she will be placed on my rotation list when I’m in the mood for a SYT? Haha

I happened to walk by one night and probbly biz slow. Which can be good thing lehz if know how to play ur cards rite

The ML is young and petite I feel she looks better in person. Maybe cause I find filtered pictures turn off?

She charged a little higher than what i usually pay. But hey, it’s a young sweet girl ontop leh. If ask Poly SG girl massage also not this price. She neber cut short time. Typically some ML would do that after regular visits. I think she wan retain custs.

If into sweet-looking young girl and got some money to spare, can try lo. Just a little more only la.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you managed to try the first 2? Can share your experience if you did? Thanks!
WC contact list too long to rotate to them
Have not have the chance to drop TPP to recee again.
Old 06-08-2022, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
WC contact list too long to rotate to them
Have not have the chance to drop TPP to recee again.
Haha, same long list. So I prefer to get confirmation first. I PM you to double confirm if it’s the same MLS?

I think got 2 M*A
Old 06-08-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Visited An Na at TPP level 2 just near the lift area, on the same side as flower shop. Massage was good. She did the stepping massage for me. Very shiok due my back was really stiff when she wanted to do normal massage. Damage was normal default 50 entry for 1 hour. The rest up to u to nego. She is quite energetic and skin smooth. Not PRC.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Visited An Na at TPP level 2 just near the lift area, on the same side as flower shop. Massage was good. She did the stepping massage for me. Very shiok due my back was really stiff when she wanted to do normal massage. Damage was normal default 50 entry for 1 hour. The rest up to u to nego. She is quite energetic and skin smooth. Not PRC.
how much she charge for hj now? last time tried to carrot $80 no roam so never gone back.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster (P)

Her name is kelly...hv not contacted her since that time...

Quote:
Li** seems to match what you like. good massage + small sized + legit SYT. Except the bonus offered is considered on the high side. Personally she’s on my rotation list and I visited her quite a few times. Service standard hasn’t dropped and never felt rushed.

Old 06-08-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
oldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I tried Anna b4, she is wild wild wet
Old 06-08-2022, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Her name is kelly...hv not contacted her since that time...

if im not wrong they both from the same place. i also got the same "cold call" in the late noon...
Old 07-08-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ve95 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Lele is back at TPP. this one confirm is SYT look. The rest I haven't explored yet. Anyone tried candy pls share FR. Thanks
Hi bro, which shop/unit? Can pm me, thanks!
Old 07-08-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wolfie1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylord View Post
Today was around Boat Quay area so go up find my regular angpai Mxxn but was told she move to another place at Tanjong Pagar Road. Since also nearby so got the address from counter girl and head down.

See all the Korean BBQ feel like having a good sundubu jigae but hungry for pho first .

Reach there look like just open as got worker putting up signboard so go up 2nd floor see see.

Mxxn open door and surprise to see me. Also saw the super famous Thai angpai Sxdx. Double angpai team sia. Pho + Tom Yum!

Mai tu liao faster sasitify my hunger…. Nom Nom Nom…

Jiak full already, chit chat abit. New shop with 4 girls just open yesterday. Shop wise quite big and more discrete than BQ.

Well worth journey made. Next door jiak ice cream as dessert. Sibei full
Bro, can share the ctc ,working around that area , really need some afternoon break
Old 07-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joelcollins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylord View Post
Today was around Boat Quay area so go up find my regular angpai Mxxn but was told she move to another place at Tanjong Pagar Road. Since also nearby so got the address from counter girl and head down.

See all the Korean BBQ feel like having a good sundubu jigae but hungry for pho first .

Reach there look like just open as got worker putting up signboard so go up 2nd floor see see.

Mxxn open door and surprise to see me. Also saw the super famous Thai angpai Sxdx. Double angpai team sia. Pho + Tom Yum!

Mai tu liao faster sasitify my hunger…. Nom Nom Nom…

Jiak full already, chit chat abit. New shop with 4 girls just open yesterday. Shop wise quite big and more discrete than BQ.

Well worth journey made. Next door jiak ice cream as dessert. Sibei full
Hi, can share location? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1