The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
romalope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

FR report on Jin Jin
Time : 630pm
Fuckshop : L18H20
OKT: Peter

Part 1

General description
Jin Jin is a mini sized syt petite in size and really cute, sweet and sexy. She is 1.55m in height. Her hair is usually tied up and she is 25 years old this year.

Face
Jin Jin is more sweet and cute than pretty type and she is a real babe that gives the wow factor. She has straight teeth and rarher high nose bridge, large foxy looking eyes and looks like former actress zhaowei from the side. I love her eyes – dreamy and large accentuated by her eye liner and i would grade her a 7.5/10 for looks.

Body
She has got a nice natural A cups handful pair of tits and the nipples are dark red and small. Her tummy is flat without traces of fat and she has got tattoos on each of her hands.

Action Time!
Starting immediately in the room, i embraced her a gleefully helped her out of her dress. I got a hard on instantly while she stood completely naked in front of me. I examined her roughly, pecked her lightly on the cheeks and continued with the caressing of her breast.

In the shower, all hell broke lost and she is indeed lao jiao in her service style starting with her boobs massage, butt pushing and soaping up all parts of my body paying close attention to my private parts. She wanted to give a me a light BBBJ but i stopped her, telling her to save the best for later.
As we dried ourselves up, i started to give her boobs some serious limelight. Jin Jin does not mind her boobs being sucked and in fact she seemed to enjoy it and she gets satisfied when i caress her boobs and taste her nipples.
She started working on my nipples to suck and taste them and i stopped her wanting her time to be put to better use by giving me the BBBJ. She lifted my semin erected dick into her mouth and gave a darned skillful BBBJ with sporadic deep throat action. It was long, hard and deep with good suction skill and power. She was tasting and massaging her dick head with her mouth as opposed to sucking and she also simultaneously used her tongue. 5-10mins flew by and she continued to work on the rest of my shaft and gave my whole dick a good deep sucking.

Having enough of the fun, we went into 69 position and she invited me to paint her. She was almost begging for me to do it and i obliged. She has a nice pussy with hair that is well cut and trimmed. The labia flaps on both sides are larger than normal just like any other PRC girls.
Old 29-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

romalope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Part 2

Had a quick glimpse of my watch and decided i was ready to be capped for the act and she did it skillfully with her mouth. She lay down on the bed with ehr legs spread eagle in an inviting manner and i slide my slug into her cunt and i did it slowly so as not to hurt her (i realised that she is apparently quite tight almost like a virgin)I inched forward slowly and slowly till i was fully inside of her and i continued by lifting up her legs and managed to go a little more deeply inside. This caused her face to be cramped with expression saying that it was quite painful as she claims that my dick is quite large.

To prevent giving her more pain, i decided to bang her in missionary position by pumping her long and slow then i changed to sideways and my favorite of doggie style. However, she seemed to respond better to the former styles and i changed back to missionary. To be honest it was great banging her also in missionary and i worked hard to fire my cargo into her cunt before it is too late

After this, she helped me to wash and dressed up as we sat beside the edge of the bed to chat. In retrospect, this session with Jin Jin is full of GFE as she is very accomodating, caring and chatty as well. The best thing is that she frenches and she does it naturally without inhibitions which i have enjoyed it thoroughly. I tipped her an extra $20 for her good service and told her that i will be writing an FR for her. She seemed surprised as she told me most customers are too lazy to write despite her giving all out for good service.

Will RTF her in weeks to come
Old 30-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

The 'reviews' have obviously backfired, to the point where I think this joint is taking more than its fair share of flak.

To be fair there used to be a cute and nice-figured SYT Tian Tian here but she stayed for only a few months and went back recently. I didn't write an FR on her as she expressly forbade me from doing so. Quite a pity. Haven't seen any good ones here since then.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 10
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by romalope View Post
FR report on Jin Jin
Time : 630pm
Fuckshop : L18H20
OKT: Peter

Part 1

General description
Jin Jin is a mini sized syt petite in size and really cute, sweet and sexy. She is 1.55m in height. Her hair is usually tied up and she is 25 years old this year.

Face
Jin Jin is more sweet and cute than pretty type and she is a real babe that gives the wow factor. She has straight teeth and rarher high nose bridge, large foxy looking eyes and looks like former actress zhaowei from the side. I love her eyes – dreamy and large accentuated by her eye liner and i would grade her a 7.5/10 for looks.

Body
She has got a nice natural A cups handful pair of tits and the nipples are dark red and small. Her tummy is flat without traces of fat and she has got tattoos on each of her hands.

Action Time!
Starting immediately in the room, i embraced her a gleefully helped her out of her dress. I got a hard on instantly while she stood completely naked in front of me. I examined her roughly, pecked her lightly on the cheeks and continued with the caressing of her breast.

In the shower, all hell broke lost and she is indeed lao jiao in her service style starting with her boobs massage, butt pushing and soaping up all parts of my body paying close attention to my private parts. She wanted to give a me a light BBBJ but i stopped her, telling her to save the best for later.
As we dried ourselves up, i started to give her boobs some serious limelight. Jin Jin does not mind her boobs being sucked and in fact she seemed to enjoy it and she gets satisfied when i caress her boobs and taste her nipples.
She started working on my nipples to suck and taste them and i stopped her wanting her time to be put to better use by giving me the BBBJ. She lifted my semin erected dick into her mouth and gave a darned skillful BBBJ with sporadic deep throat action. It was long, hard and deep with good suction skill and power. She was tasting and massaging her dick head with her mouth as opposed to sucking and she also simultaneously used her tongue. 5-10mins flew by and she continued to work on the rest of my shaft and gave my whole dick a good deep sucking.

Having enough of the fun, we went into 69 position and she invited me to paint her. She was almost begging for me to do it and i obliged. She has a nice pussy with hair that is well cut and trimmed. The labia flaps on both sides are larger than normal just like any other PRC girls.
The master has registered another clone under premium account to promote a wl oblivious or in defiant of the suggestions of our senior brother Fat Fatt to stop this counter productive promotion. I am saddened to see the endless or avalanche of postings of fake and fabricated FRs in the forum.
Old 31-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

montesy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Yan (Lor 18 Hse 20)

Looks: 7
Good looking girl with make up on, about 26 years old

Body: 7
slender looking and tall looking model physique. Above 1.65m in height

BJ: 6.5
Quite SOP. Spends quite some time in this department.

AR: Never try.

FJ: 6.5
SOP, but willing to change to many different positions.

Attitude:
Nonchalant looking at first glance, but when ice broken, willing to please

RTF: Most likely not.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by montesy View Post
Xiao Yan (Lor 18 Hse 20)

Looks: 7
Good looking girl with make up on, about 26 years old

Body: 7
slender looking and tall looking model physique. Above 1.65m in height

BJ: 6.5
Quite SOP. Spends quite some time in this department.

AR: Never try.

FJ: 6.5
SOP, but willing to change to many different positions.

Attitude:
Nonchalant looking at first glance, but when ice broken, willing to please

RTF: Most likely not.
Another clone has signed up the premium account to create fake FR. His master is so anxious to manuplate us and promote his wls. It is really sickening and disgusting!
Old 02-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

collinwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – Qian duo duo
L18H20

Thanks to all bros for the reviews but becuase of all of you and my unhealthy addiction to these WL, my dough just keeps roling to them....
Hear about qian duo duo and decided to give her a final shot before i leave sg.

Look: 8/10 (slutty, foxy, sultry looking girl with white fair skin)
Body: 8/10 (petite, almost bordering on being skinny, 41kgs)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup but too small for my liking)
AR: 8/10 Not a fan of it, but she seem to have some expert skills going on!
BBBJ: 8/10 (i have underestimated her, too powerful and i almost CIM, luckily she stopped)
catbath: 9/10 (Long and sharp tongue that leaves no sensitive parts of my body unprobed)
FJ: 9 (surprise that she is really good in this department, especially with her spider BJ)
RTF: Yes and probably no as i am low on cash
Old 02-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinwee View Post
FR – Qian duo duo
L18H20

Thanks to all bros for the reviews but becuase of all of you and my unhealthy addiction to these WL, my dough just keeps roling to them....
Hear about qian duo duo and decided to give her a final shot before i leave sg.

Look: 8/10 (slutty, foxy, sultry looking girl with white fair skin)
Body: 8/10 (petite, almost bordering on being skinny, 41kgs)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup but too small for my liking)
AR: 8/10 Not a fan of it, but she seem to have some expert skills going on!
BBBJ: 8/10 (i have underestimated her, too powerful and i almost CIM, luckily she stopped)
catbath: 9/10 (Long and sharp tongue that leaves no sensitive parts of my body unprobed)
FJ: 9 (surprise that she is really good in this department, especially with her spider BJ)
RTF: Yes and probably no as i am low on cash
Another clone has joined the premium account to create fake FR. His master is so anxious to promote his wls and has become really sickening and disgusting!
Old 02-04-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
robyson is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Disgusting to see another clone becoming a premium member so that his cut and paste FR would not be zapped. His way to promote wls is insulting our intelligence.
Hi bro,

you claimed that you have tried the girls. so can I know which house (18h20 or 18h05) and which girl. Please reply with the girl's name have you tried?

To be very honest, you are not doing justice to the houses as you have claimed to tried and you just keep flaming for no reason. Personally I have tried Qian Duo Duo and Jin Jin and both of them are very good and service oriented.

I have a suggestion to clear the air, if you are really not feeling well or feel aggrieved of the services, why don't you PM me with your contact so that both you and me can head down to either 18h20 or 18h05. If their service really sucks, I welcome you to post detailed LOUSY FR of their services. Also, two of us, both you and me can complain to Peter To KPKB that his girls really sucks.

Please drop me a PM or reply me with your email. I don't want to post my number here as this is a public forum. If you do not reply to me and continue to make groundless accusations - it can only prove that you are a competitor trying to wreck 18h20 and 18h05 rice bowl

I look forward to hearing from you
Old 02-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Another clone has joined the premium account to create fake FR. His master is so anxious to promote his wls and has become really sickening and disgusting!
Hi bro,

you claimed that you have tried the girls. so can I know which house (18h20 or 18h05) and which girl. Please reply with the girl's name have you tried?

To be very honest, you are not doing justice to the houses as you have claimed to tried and you just keep flaming for no reason. Personally I have tried Qian Duo Duo and Jin Jin and both of them are very good and service oriented.

I have a suggestion to clear the air, if you are really not feeling well or feel aggrieved of the services, why don't you PM me with your contact so that both you and me can head down to either 18h20 or 18h05. If their service really sucks, I welcome you to post detailed LOUSY FR of their services. Also, two of us, both you and me can complain to Peter To KPKB that his girls really sucks.

Please drop me a PM or reply me with your email. I don't want to post my number here as this is a public forum. If you do not reply to me and continue to make groundless accusations - it can only prove that you are a competitor trying to wreck 18h20 and 18h05 rice bowl

Old 03-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyson View Post
Hi bro,

You got the issues all mixed up. First I am a junior samster and not a competitor of OKT Peter. I will discuss the matters openly in the forum and will not accept your amazing suggestion of going to his shops and complain about his wls. Does it make sense?

Second as I mentioned in my earlier post that I was taken in by some fantastic writeups of these wls in the shops and discovered they were definitely not as what was claimed. After reading a few senior brothers' comment that so many zombies lately and how come all FRs writers were under moderation. I posted my doubts on the earlier FRs on these threads. A very senior brother added that he had mentioned late last year that he had set up a thread to warn genuine punters... Looks like many did not heel his sincere advice. Yes, it is true that I did not read about it earlier. Another senior brother commented the writers used translation and rewriting software to pen this FRs as the statements just did not gell.

Third another very senior brother suggested that you were not achieving your objective of "promoting" your girls. Perhaps you all should stop and really think about it. The formula was not working and going to be worst. As a follow up, I wrote that I fully agreed with him on his well conceived suggestion. I added I hoped that it would bring an end to that promotional gambit.

Fourth I counted that there were at least 50 writers signed up from October 2015 to March 2016 and contributed solely on these two threads. Many of them were zapped and they dropped the accounts after posting between one to three times and started new identities to continue with the promotional games. The style and content of those FRs were similar. Lately, the master even signed up about 8 premium accounts to avoid zapping.

I will not write any more if the master and clones stop using this modus operandi to promote their wls. Please remember that brothers are a lot smarter than you think!
Old 03-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
You got the issues all mixed up. First I am a junior samster and not a competitor of OKT Peter. I will discuss the matters openly in the forum and will not accept your amazing suggestion of going to his shops and complain about his wls. Does it make sense?

Second as I mentioned in my earlier post that I was taken in by some fantastic writeups of these wls in the shops and discovered they were definitely not as what was claimed. After reading a few senior brothers' comment that so many zombies lately and how come all FRs writers were under moderation. I posted my doubts on the earlier FRs on these threads. A very senior brother added that he had mentioned late last year that he had set up a thread to warn genuine punters... Looks like many did not heel his sincere advice. Yes, it is true that I did not read about it earlier. Another senior brother commented the writers used translation and rewriting software to pen this FRs as the statements just did not gell.

Third another very senior brother suggested that you were not achieving your objective of "promoting" your girls. Perhaps you all should stop and really think about it. The formula was not working and going to be worst. As a follow up, I wrote that I fully agreed with him on his well conceived suggestion. I added I hoped that it would bring an end to that promotional gambit.

Fourth I counted that there were at least 50 writers signed up from October 2015 to March 2016 and contributed solely on these two threads. Many of them were zapped and they dropped the accounts after posting between one to three times and started new identities to continue with the promotional games. The style and content of those FRs were similar. Lately, the master even signed up about 8 premium accounts to avoid zapping.

I will not write any more if the master and clones stop using this modus operandi to promote their wls. Please remember that brothers are a lot smarter than you think!
It really up to you to proceed with your self explanation... Both 1805 and 1820 are great houses that do not depend on paid FR writers claimed by you.

I am one of those whom have experienced good service from this house, esp 001.

SO PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION - AS CLAIMED BY YOU - WHICH GIRL HAVE YOU TRIED THAT DOES NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATION?

Answer this question if you got nothing to hide. Let's have a no barriers discussion on this topic if the WL is really not as described by the FR.

You are welcome to write and I can also say that to all other bros that have written FR for these two houses. There will be more coming and I am sure because the girls perform well.

PLEASE MENTION WHICH GIRLS DO NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATION. LETS DISCUSS.

IF NOT, YOU ARE JUST LYING AND A HYPOCRITICAL COMPETITOR CLONE.
Old 03-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Put aside the two houses 1805 and 1820 and Fuck Peter.

You are an obvious low hanging fruit in Singapore. You spend so much time trolling and reading sammyboy threads and make the slightest noise when its just miserable $150 for the WL. What can $150 buy you nowadays. It is not even a daily salary for a fresh uni grad.

I cant help it but to identify you as a struggling student that cannot get a gf and yet too desperate to masturbate or a lowly paid worker struggling to make meets end.

Shame on you. Go make more money before you come back for WL
Old 03-04-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyson View Post
Put aside the two houses 1805 and 1820 and Fuck Peter.

You are an obvious low hanging fruit in Singapore. You spend so much time trolling and reading sammyboy threads and make the slightest noise when its just miserable $150 for the WL. What can $150 buy you nowadays. It is not even a daily salary for a fresh uni grad.

I cant help it but to identify you as a struggling student that cannot get a gf and yet too desperate to masturbate or a lowly paid worker struggling to make meets end.

Shame on you. Go make more money before you come back for WL
I don't think you really know the meaning of low hanging fruit which means a task, target or something that could be easily achieved. You don't sound like an educated person or may be you are just a sidekick of an OKT. Some OKTs I talk to often comment on the low price of $150 and they could not recruit quality PRC girls. How much do I earn is my business and it is none of your business. It is not right to degrade a person with profanity and it only reflects your mental state.

We follow FRs for lead and information. But we don't want fake and aggressive promotions of wls as mentioned by many brothers.

I could easily mention the names of wls but I rather hold back so not to affect their rice bowls. If I do mention the names, there will be argument which would be detrimental to their welfare. It could be a no win situation.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

lafferty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Fei Er

Looks: 7.5/10 (My type where I find her pretty in particularly her nose)
Body: 7/10 (Sexy and slender)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (nice B cups)
Slightly bigger will be nice
Pussy: 7.5/10 (well trimed with no smell)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat, sensual and she knows how to hit the right spot)
AR: 8/10 (she knows how to flick her tongue well....)
FJ: 7.5/10 (able to adapt/ sync with my unusual momentun)
Frenching: Yes (i definitely love to french her when we are both horny)
Attitude : Fun-loving, hardworking and patient

Give her a try bros, you will not regret it!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread