The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
Spoke to a sg gal last night..she told me she dont like stingy man.....she wants guys to pamper her...what does it mean? It is must be generous to her only?Stingy to my own parents?
Typical sg girls
Old 17-07-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
edgar_ee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems like being generous is associated with a sense of stability and security for the future..
Old 17-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wayne23416 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Sg girls have gotten the concept really wrong. Usually when I go on dates with ladies from foreign countries, we usually jus go dutch until like at a certain point we take turns then if things do fan out real nice, then i wouldn't mind paying for really nice meals..like above $200 for 2 for a 3 or 4 course meal..

But if u instantly want my to get the bill all the way, I would expect some form of "payment"..unless u r super duper broke till u can't get a $50 bill..then i dun mind getting it..but if I do see you carrying a designer handbag and hold a decent position, i would think that u can stand on your own two feet...there's no need for me to pay for the meal..who knows..the girl might make more than me...

Of course there are exceptional Sg girls..i've seen afew..and surprisingly, its the top 1% that hold themselves as equals to us guys...and a handful of low level execs...I find that most of the mid lvl executives i've dated are money grubbers...this lady i went on a first date with was like that..

she's some sorta consultant for businesses..made prob 7-10k...carrying a prada handbag..picked her up and we went for dinner and then an unplanned movie cuz the date was going fine..then things started going sour..i told her that she has nice eyes..u know..those big and round ones...she said "thanks..but many have told me that"..I was like "orh...ok..i see the storm coming from the horizon"..so when we were in the cinema, she was using her phone and some lady from the back with a heavy indian accent told her to put it away nicely..so after the movies was quite late..like 11 plus closing to 12 midnight..i picked up my car at Millenia walk and was on the KPE cuz she stays at Seng Kang and I live in Macpherson..conversation wasn't as good as before, things were sour, then the princess within came out..i asked her "hey..i had a good time,do i get to see u again?"..and u know how girls usually turn u down "See how lor"..

my exit was coming up and i jus nonchalantly said "yea~..this is usually where i get out" then she said "usually gentleman sends a girl home one"..so i turned my car to the exit and stopped at Tai Seng MRT and told her to find her way back..
Old 17-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne23416 View Post
my exit was coming up and i jus nonchalantly said "yea~..this is usually where i get out" then she said "usually gentleman sends a girl home one"..so i turned my car to the exit and stopped at Tai Seng MRT and told her to find her way back..
Great one bro...I love your style and taught the gcp a lesson ....If more nasty guy will kick her out at middle of no where....
Old 17-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

My Past
Back in 2002 a few months after I completed my NS in the Army, my GF of 6 years cheated on and walked out on me.

Years later, I bumped into one of her close "sister" at a car dealership and it was only then that she shared with me why my ex-gf dumped me.

Right after NS with little relevant work experience.
I only manage to secure a job that pays $1,200 a month.
My ex-gf on the other hand got to know a technician who earns $2,000+ a month, months before she dumped me.
She later slept with him, got pregnant and decided to call it quits with me.

Due to various circumstances not pertaining to the breakup, that was the lowest ebb in my life.

My Journey
Back in 2003, I took night classes and pursued to better myself.
For the next couple of years, I disassociated myself totally from society.
My only focus was to better myself.

And because of the bitterness in my heart, I worked harder than my peers.
The education and hard work helped in my climb up the corporate ladder and open doors to opportunities which I never had.

Soon, I led a team of my own and received accolades which went into boosting my career up a notch.

One day, I bumped into my ex at the bank where she worked as a teller.
After she peered at my account/bank statements, she started trying to be friendly.

Days later, for the next several years.. She went on a counter pursuit to try get me back in her life. Making all kinds of claims which sounded downright distasteful in my opinion.

My Present
Today, 14 years later..
I became a partner of the firm I work with and own a couple of small sideline businesses. My modest monthly income unfortunately is still within 5 figures.. The only change in me in fact is how cold and unfeeling I have become..

Side Note
The intent on sharing the above only serves as self-reminder not to falter in times of weakness.

More importantly, I hope it lends strength to fellow bros who were once dumped not out of one's wrong-doings.
Stay strong Bros!

Last but not the least, the experience which I have shared derives from personal relationship.

None of which is directed at SG girls in general.
I can only say that my ex-gf was one such materialistic person.

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 17-07-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

hope youll find a better girl, bro seeker...

i for one is not rich... only live on everyday earnings..
maybe im more fortunate coz most girls i met is not money looker..
but to think back, my 1st love aka my ex-wife of 15years lefted me due to my unstable incomes.. maybe its the female instinct always to look for the greener side...
anyway, world still spins and life still have to be live.. just try opening yourself back..
who knows, maybe youll find that half that youve been searching for till now..
Old 17-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

We dont blame the woman because is their natural instinct. They are looking for protections from the opposite sex. Even the lions,birds are the same. The female will go for the strongest and able male. As for man , man goes for sex and pretty woman too and is our natural instinct . The strongest will always win . There is seldom woman who are not materialistic in our present society be it vietnamese,PRC, SG,My. Man have to accept it . If not be a bachelor like me. Just pay and forget it . Anyway i had divorced before too after marriage of 11 years. I have turn wise and not to let small brain control anymore.
Old 18-07-2015, 03:10 AM
Samster

TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
hope youll find a better girl, bro seeker...

i for one is not rich... only live on everyday earnings..
maybe im more fortunate coz most girls i met is not money looker..
but to think back, my 1st love aka my ex-wife of 15years lefted me due to my unstable incomes.. maybe its the female instinct always to look for the greener side...
anyway, world still spins and life still have to be live.. just try opening yourself back..
who knows, maybe youll find that half that youve been searching for till now..
Thanks Bro but nah..
I think it's more appropriate for me to be living my life the way it is now..
I am not rich too bro.. Just making ends meet..

Sorry to hear that about your ex-wife Bro.. Yes, life does go on.. Do stay strong.. On a personal level, I think you are an awesome person. So, if there is ever a day I can be of any help, do drop me a PM..

Side note:
For the other bros/sis who PMed me, appreciate what you have shared and the concern shown.

I am fine and have long past my grieving period.. I posted that only because I hope it could encourage the other bros/sis on a little..

Life is not over just because someone ditch you aside..
It is only over if you choose to give up on yourself..

Fellow Samsters regardless bros/sis.. 加油!

Click Here
Old 18-07-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
We dont blame the woman because is their natural instinct. They are looking for protections from the opposite sex. Even the lions,birds are the same. The female will go for the strongest and able male. As for man , man goes for sex and pretty woman too and is our natural instinct . The strongest will always win . There is seldom woman who are not materialistic in our present society be it vietnamese,PRC, SG,My. Man have to accept it . If not be a bachelor like me. Just pay and forget it . Anyway i had divorced before too after marriage of 11 years. I have turn wise and not to let small brain control anymore.
Well said Bro!

I absolutely agree on the part when you said there is no need for blame/hate. Instead, use what they did to you as a motivation.. Harness it so it works for you instead of against you..

As for materialism, there is truth in your point and more..
In my opinion, material wants does not only apply to females but males as well.. Personally I am guilty of materialism myself..

An example:
If a guy can easily afford a Lamborghini, he would probably buy it over a cheaper car.

That is how it is in reality, regardless of race, nationality, creed or gender.

What matters are those who chooses to stay on in our lives.
Not those who have decided to bail out and run back at the sight of light..

Cheers!

Click Here
Old 18-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
Thanks Bro but nah..
I think it's more appropriate for me to be living my life the way it is now..
I am not rich too bro.. Just making ends meet..

Sorry to hear that about your ex-wife Bro.. Yes, life does go on.. Do stay strong.. On a personal level, I think you are an awesome person. So, if there is ever a day I can be of any help, do drop me a PM..

Side note:
For the other bros/sis who PMed me, appreciate what you have shared and the concern shown.

I am fine and have long past my grieving period.. I posted that only because I hope it could encourage the other bros/sis on a little..

Life is not over just because someone ditch you aside..
It is only over if you choose to give up on yourself..

Fellow Samsters regardless bros/sis.. 加油!
Good sharing. It does show how temptations are abound in relationships; probably money is the tempation in your case. But if you think about it, it may have been a blessing in disguise (you being motivated to strive to better your life). Relationships are links that cannot be forced, just be open and perhaps that someone will come in when you least expect it.

I agree with your thoughts on materialism. Materialism is something not restricted to SG girls, even though it has become somewhat of a tag that is quite widely known in SG.

My take is simple. Just as there are materistic people, there are definitely people who are not materistic. I would venture further to say that most people care for material things to certain extent (regardless of gender/race/nationality), but the point of excessive concern for material things would be viewed differently by different people.

Peace out.
Old 18-07-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atta View Post

My take is simple. Just as there are materistic people, there are definitely people who are not materistic. I would venture further to say that most people care for material things to certain extent (regardless of gender/race/nationality), but the point of excessive concern for material things would be viewed differently by different people.

Peace out.
Very low percentage of low material people....as the economy advance. The social media and internet makes people more well informed . Moreover everyone is in the rat race here keeps on comparing with each other ie: buying condos , branded cars,bags, holidays etc..Even religion organisation needs money too..... So guys dont live in fantasy thinking of a good non material sg girls appears as snow white.
Old 18-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9454 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Very low percentage of low material people....as the economy advance. The social media and internet makes people more well informed . Moreover everyone is in the rat race here keeps on comparing with each other ie: buying condos , branded cars,bags, holidays etc..Even religion organisation needs money too..... So guys dont live in fantasy thinking of a good non material sg girls appears as snow white.
In this weird country Singapore, you are judged on what you wear on your wrist, what you drive, where do you live, what do you work as. It is very hard to remain pure at heart. lol

even nice gals exists, you probably wouldn't meet them
Old 18-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
In this weird country Singapore, you are judged on what you wear on your wrist, what you drive, where do you live, what do you work as. It is very hard to remain pure at heart. lol

Bro is not Singapore only....heard western countries even much worst ...Woman is still woman is their natural instinct.
Old 18-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post

bro... just look around and youll notice many young babes with uncles twice their age..
materialist is in almost everyone including guys..
Old 18-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good sharing. It does show how temptations are abound in relationships; probably money is the tempation in your case. But if you think about it, it may have been a blessing in disguise (you being motivated to strive to better your life). Relationships are links that cannot be forced, just be open and perhaps that someone will come in when you least expect it.
Hi Bro,

Thanks, glad you find it helpful.
It matters more to me knowing that by sharing it serves a purpose for the greater good.

As for openness, I doubt I am ready for it.
All that matters to me now is to focus my priorities on all other aspects in life.. i.e. my career, family and friends.

I lost count as to how many offers of help I have turned down and near relationships encounters which I backed away from for the past 14 years.

Granted, there were times when loneliness gets too much to handle.
When that happens, I turn to other alternate options..

Quote:
I agree with your thoughts on materialism. Materialism is something not restricted to SG girls, even though it has become somewhat of a tag that is quite widely known in SG.
Perhaps, it is easier on self-conscious for the masses to point it at SG girls.
That in my opinion is a grave misconception.

In reality.. All of us are regardless of race, nationality, creed or gender are equally guilty of Materialism.

A simple self-reflection of needs vs wants.
  • Why an iphone when a simple handphone has all the basic functions of a phone?
    Some may argue that an iphone is more efficient for work etc. Fine, granted..
  • Then, why an ipad when you already have an iphone?
Some may argue that an ipad offers entertainment when one have to travel on long haul flight etc. Fine, granted..

But the point is.. How many of us really need them in the first place?
Efficiency at work via a iphone can easily be replaced by a writing notepad.
Watching in-flight movies/listening to songs works as well.
Personally I travel to the US for business several times a year on a 19 hr flight to SFO/LAX and I am fine without an ipad.

Last, look at all our worldly possessions then ask ourselves rationally if these are material?

By the way, I am not trying to defend the ladies.
All I am really saying is, let's first reflect on ourselves before we point it at others.

Quote:

Peace out.
I would say that most people are materialistic.
And yes, it is possible that there are some rare ones out there who aren't.

Click Here

Last edited by TheSeeker; 18-07-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1