The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
WOW LIAO ...... HOW CAN LIKE THAT. I just left and you guys ruan ruan lai liao. But lucky, i knew she not working yesterday and today so even if you guys go there also cannot get her. Hee hee.....
Yoh Bro,
I am back...Very tired liao.. OK for you I will stay away from your ger. Don't even need free bottle of drink. Friend, Friend mah.... There are enough gers in Bkk to satisfy everyone... Great news is that the SYT (Jia Hua) from Nataree that I recommended last week is coming to Singapore in next 2 weeks. Logiteck, Doomas and I are already fighting over her (hehehe)... You interested? I trade with you for your ger contact details (hahaha)...
Old 25-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Aiyah. Not very keen to cheong in Seoul leh. Been there twice and nothing happen. Worth of all, have to eat KIMCHI . So when u going back to Bkk?
Hey Bro,
If you case you want to try in Korea read the South Korea thread first. I have included some updated beware info on korea there. Cheers.
Old 25-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
I am back...Very tired liao..

U r back, I got back my money from my gf... u know wat I meant
Old 25-04-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yoh Bro,
I am back...Very tired liao.. OK for you I will stay away from your ger. Don't even need free bottle of drink. Friend, Friend mah.... There are enough gers in Bkk to satisfy everyone... Great news is that the SYT (Jia Hua) from Nataree that I recommended last week is coming to Singapore in next 2 weeks. Logiteck, Doomas and I are already fighting over her (hehehe)... You interested? I trade with you for your ger contact details (hahaha)...
I also wan leh..can join the queue?...kekeke
Old 25-04-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
I also wan leh..can join the queue?...kekeke
For you friend anything also can. Hehehe...
Old 25-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U r back, I got back my money from my gf... u know wat I meant
Hi Bro,
Good for you. I salute your patience. I don't think I have that kind of patience.
Old 26-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
Not confirm yet. Maybe end May? you after Seoul?

any news of logiteck? wanna know what happen to him leh.
Hi Bro,
Pity I did not get to meet up with you. When you join the gang last friday I happened to have business dinner and then drinks at the The Piano Club in Ekamai so could not join you guys.

Anyway Bro Logiteck is back (we were at the airport this evening together but different airline). He says he is going to set up a thread for our 6 day/5 night adventure. I promise to contribute. So I am sure you will hear all his adventures soon. Cheers.
Old 26-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U also eyeing her?? Hmmmm then I go for my "Angel".
confirm lar bro
that girl ran away when i go 7-11 to buy cd. Knn comeout the taxi gone laio. U better give her a good song kun next time
Old 26-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow liao ler. That mean he only score on the first night. Zero for the 2nd and 3rd night. Today is his last night liao. Die. If he don't score tonight, his trip very wasted liao
Relax lar. Everynite score u think my kuku so power meh? hahaha also need to watch my wallet also. Posiedon still the best . Siam square many chiobus man!
Old 26-04-2005, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hehehe, I'm going thru the post-BKK blues right now.

Actually we were all wanting to gun for your gal last nite but decided to wait for ur 4 bottles of whiskey first

Didn't get what I achieve in the end. Both gals ended up nearly coming to blows over me. In the end I decided to forget abt the two of them. Next possible foray in end May, hehehe...

Doomas

Quote:
Just end my trip to LOS. Already felt the Post LOS depression. Shit. Will have a hard time working on Monday. Overall trip is excellent for me. My most enjoying one. Get to know my gal was the best experience.
Bro Namelo, sorry for leaving early at night without informing u. Pai Sei. My gal was feeling tired and I had difficulty getting in RAD(Too crowded and my size lah). So we went back to the hotel after that. Will make it up to u next time. Oh.... Remember to Stay away from my gal
Bro ChanChwee. It has been a great time meeting up with u. Dinner, MP and Bars hopping. Too bad, we are not able to meet up on my last night. Hope to meet up with you again soon.
Bro LogiTeck. Hope you enjoy your first trip to LOS. Happy to know you like the go-go bars but don't have to be so choosy lah. As long as the gals are decent looking, it should be all right.
Bro Bruce Lee. Too bad we can only meet up with u on our last night. But it is enjoyable. Anyways you will be going there more often rite? Sure will have the chance to meet up with you. Btw, how's your gal that night? Enjoy? Give FR leh.
Bro Ethan. Only met u for lunch. Too bad we didn;t go MP together. Will do it next time. Thanks for the Cigar you give me. Enjoy it that night in Rainbow 2. Btw, I pm u on for some info. Hope u response.
Bro Doomas. Hope u achieve what you plan for on the trip. Come back and let me know OK. I know you will go there more often liao.
Old 26-04-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro bruce,

Any1 ever told u that u do look a little like ur avatar? Mbe it's ur lean hungry look

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
bro gigantor, welcome back, me also just touch down. It was really nice to have met up even if only for 1 nite.

So you left early. I was wondering... I left after you, with "permission" from the rest of course.

Will post my FR akan datang. Just touch down a bit tired lah. I have to say it was a bit of a mixed review.

Anyway good to meet up with you guys! We should do it again.
Old 26-04-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
WOW LIAO ...... HOW CAN LIKE THAT. I just left and you guys ruan ruan lai liao. But lucky, i knew she not working yesterday and today so even if you guys go there also cannot get her. Hee hee.....
She was with me on the last nite. hahah . Song bo?
Old 26-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Sheeeeit! Jia Hua does take ur breath away doesn't she? Her innocence, shyness, sweetness..... Indescribable manz!

Doomas

Quote:
Hi Bro,
Yesterday Bro Logiteck and I went to Nataree and he tried Jia Hua (the SYT that I recommended in an Fr last week and the one that Bro Doomas tried on Friday).
Old 26-04-2005, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Sheeeeit! Jia Hua does take ur breath away doesn't she? Her innocence, shyness, sweetness..... Indescribable manz!

Doomas
Wow so late havent sleep?
Thinking of the girl i had last nite izzit?
Hows your lips after that girl gave u a pussy facial hahaha!
Old 26-04-2005, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,
Pity I did not get to meet up with you. When you join the gang last friday I happened to have business dinner and then drinks at the The Piano Club in Ekamai so could not join you guys.

Anyway Bro Logiteck is back (we were at the airport this evening together but different airline). He says he is going to set up a thread for our 6 day/5 night adventure. I promise to contribute. So I am sure you will hear all his adventures soon. Cheers.
Must let me recall hor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1