The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ramadan Season

ok guys due to her mens leeza aka fifi was out of action but she s ready n avaiable now so those guys want to help her out in her time of need pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc.hope a regs will come forward n give her a helping hand,like to thk 1 kind samaster who helped her out with cash as she was unable to wrk during her mens.her deadline has been extended till 10 april.hope u guys n her regs cld help her out in her time of need.happy bonking
Old 29-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ziggy76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Little FR on Leeza,

I finally tried her out. skipping past the details. i sure as hell had one of the best times in a long time. she can hold a conversation in good english. very willing to please and just plain nice and dont give you the feel that you're just taking your money and masturbating to it. in my opinion. she is worth the damage right down to the cigs and sweets.

Looks: 8/10 (i think she's quite attractive in many ways)
Boobs: 8/10 (a handful and firm)
Body: 8/10 (oh la la.. i can have her all night. lol)
BBBJ: 10/10 (wettest i've had in ages. totally awesome)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: nice and wet.
FJ: 10/10 (does it like how your gf might do it but better for most. lol)
GFE: 10/10 (Like long lost GF)
Overall: 9.5/10 (not met a better one till she came along)
Damage: as stated
RTF: Hell yes!

Thanks to hawksbay for getting her to contact me. kudos to replying to me even after how i can make stupid email mistakes. haha.

*salute hawks*
Old 30-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thks ziggy for that sweet fr.ok guys if u wanna try this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.she really in need of help.hope u guys n her regs will cum forward n give her helping hand,ONE MORE THING OKTS,OR IF U GUYS ASPIRE TO BE OKTS GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE, STOP ASKING HER TO BE UR GAL,IF U R PREPARED TO TAKE HER AWAY FRM FL BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO BE GLAD,BUT IF U THINK U WANT TO MAKE $ OUT OF HER U GUYS JUS FORGET IT.I NOE WHO U R.SO LEAVE THAT POOR GAL ALONE.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Samster

hi guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc.happy bonking
Old 03-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

hi guys,u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp nos n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins,cd n rm not included.guys who have engaged her services pls put up a short sweet fr.happy bonking
Old 04-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

for the samster who zapped me cos of the tittle of the thread i liked to say thk u,as i m not the thread starter i have no control over the tittle,i m jus helping this gal out,as u have not left ur gutless nick i cant up u my 2 pts. maybe u got up on the wrong side of the bed.so guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc.happy bonking.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to bro Hawksbay’s contact that led to a session with Leeza yesterday evening.

To me, Leeza is an attractive minah with slim body and a model’s height of 170cm. Her look is average but the curvy body and her friendliness made it all up. Carrying a pair of 33B+ boobs (I think), Leeza oozes certain exotic one finds in a typical minah. Leeza told me that she models for certain foreign publications on a part time basis. Service wise, she delivered all the services described by bros in the earlier FRs. Absolutely no short change in her deliveries. The most outstanding performance was the mind-blowing BBBJ (be warned). She is great sex partner, no doubt about it.

My scores:

Face: 6.5 (average minah features)
Body: 7.5 (slim, long legs)
Skin: 7.5 (smooth, some tattoos)
Boobs: 7.5 (33B+, natural)
Pussy: NA (didn’t inspect, but real good to bonk deep)
Bum: 7.5 (great for doggie)
Catbath: 7.0 (ok, was expecting more balls licking)
Frenching: 7.5 (wet frenching with tongue fights)
BBBJ: 8.0 (mind blowing with her tongue stud)
FJ: 8.0 (all possible acts, accommodating)
Communication: 8.0 (great conversationist, make one at ease)
Attitude: 8.0 (very friendly, can talk most issues/things)
Satisfaction: 8.0 (another great minah session)
Damage: stated rate, room, CD + tips

Thanks again, bro Hawksbay.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

thks marc5 for that sweet fr,well guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pm nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins.happy bonking
Old 06-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

hi guys leeza aka fifi is taking a short break will let u guys noe when she s back,guys who have pm nos i have pass them on to her.happy bonking.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:10 AM
Samster

ok guys leeza aka fifi is back after a short break,so pm ur nick/race/hp nos if u r intrested in engaging this hot frenching minah n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd rm not inc.happy bonking
Old 09-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

hi guys if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc,guys let me remind u strictly no pics or request her for pics.to view pic go to page 5.happy bonking
Old 12-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

hi guys,if u guys wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp nos n she will get in touch with u damage at $150/2shots/90mins.cd n rm not inc.guys who have engaged her pls put up a fr.happy bonking
Old 13-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
exoskeletal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, mind pm me her number? i cant pm leh.. maybe still newbie ba..
Old 14-04-2008, 03:37 AM
Samster

hi guys if u want to engage this hot frenching minah with saliva dripping bbbj pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,damage at $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.do not bargain with her n be nice.happy bonking
Old 15-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

hi guys leeza aka fifi the hot frenching minah is on promotion for 1 week damage at $100/1shot/1hr,if u guys r intrested in engaging her pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys,those who have engaged her before jus sms her for session.hurry guys its only for 1 week.happy bonking.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread