The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyvyv View Post
I read bros stories… can tell most are suffering… and most importantly all of us know that there won’t be any good ending.

Why not man up for once in your life? Make a decision, stick to it. Sure there will be withdrawal symptoms because our experience with the ML is in fact an addiction. And have faith, like all addictions, once over, you definitely feel better.

I have been through this process. My method is to face it and not escape. When she msg me, i answered normally. When she wants to see me, i am firm to say no. Now she has given up, and i have no desire to see her anymore.
It was very difficult. In my case, it is now similar to picking up a normal girl, date her, finally bed her then now want to dump her. I don't visit other MLs while I was with her, this is how I feel it is now.
Old 23-02-2024, 06:14 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Because you had to keep investing in her, you don't really get the full experience. If you got one that you don't need to keep paying, you will know how it truly feels like when you need to "breakup". If she didn't have that number of kids and burden in the family, I would try to accept her, but that is not the case.

Now of course I will spend my effort to build my new relationship. But sometimes it is really difficult not to think of my ML. The feel from that amount of time we had together so often really hits hard.
Sigghhh yes and this investment reslly feels more n more transactional..
Its good that your ml took initiative to do so many things etc.. kind of envy you bro for that part but yes when she is leaving, the pain is so so so much more too...
Old 23-02-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

No guts idiot hide behind and zap. Fucking coward. Haha
20-30 points don't mean a single cent to me.

Last edited by Newsasap; 23-02-2024 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Add
Old 23-02-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Sigghhh yes and this investment reslly feels more n more transactional..
Its good that your ml took initiative to do so many things etc.. kind of envy you bro for that part but yes when she is leaving, the pain is so so so much more too...
Even my transactional MLs in the past gave me very good offers. We just agree on the amount then it is the same every time. They spent overnights for me at the cost or less than many guys spent fucking the ML (including entrance fee) in the spa for that short time.

But of course, it can't beat non-transactional affairs. This ML one of the rarest of the rarest gems. There may be more of them around, but to find and unlock them until like this will take plenty of effort.
Old 23-02-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Even my transactional MLs in the past gave me very good offers. We just agree on the amount then it is the same every time. They spent overnights for me at the cost or less than many guys spent fucking the ML (including entrance fee) in the spa for that short time.

But of course, it can't beat non-transactional affairs. This ML one of the rarest of the rarest gems. There may be more of them around, but to find and unlock them until like this will take plenty of effort.
Envy you leh bro !
One thing im damn sure is, no MLs will wanna overnight unless they are really comfortable with you around/your presence.

Non transactional affairs are the ultimate, for sure. Unlocking itself already require alot effort + $. Oh well
Old 23-02-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Envy you leh bro !
One thing im damn sure is, no MLs will wanna overnight unless they are really comfortable with you around/your presence.

Non transactional affairs are the ultimate, for sure. Unlocking itself already require alot effort + $. Oh well
I had a some MLs for overnights PRC and Viet. You want the ML to overnight, you either use a lot of money or spend a lot of time to make her develop feeling with you for lower cost. The difficulty depend on the ML you pick. Some bros compare the cost of visiting GL girls vs MLs, if you get an overnight ML with feeling, it more worth it than GL PRC for 1hr. She can keep you company for 10hr and fuck her 2 times or more for almost the same cost.

For non-transactional, just by spending a lot of money is not going to get it, because they don't ask money from you. But you need to spend a lot of time and effort to make the ML develop feeling with you. Of course you need to spend money to visit her often. This is the most worth it, later it don't cost you much, then you will spend time with her very often. But it strikes your heart very hard when she leaves. I didn't feel any much of a loss when my transactional overnight MLs leave.
Old 23-02-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
I had a some MLs for overnights PRC and Viet. You want the ML to overnight, you either use a lot of money or spend a lot of time to make her develop feeling with you for lower cost. The difficulty depend on the ML you pick. Some bros compare the cost of visiting GL girls vs MLs, if you get an overnight ML with feeling, it more worth it than GL PRC for 1hr. She can keep you company for 10hr and fuck her 2 times or more for almost the same cost.

For non-transactional, just by spending a lot of money is not going to get it, because they don't ask money from you. But you need to spend a lot of time and effort to make the ML develop feeling with you. Of course you need to spend money to visit her often. This is the most worth it, later it don't cost you much, then you will spend time with her very often. But it strikes your heart very hard when she leaves. I didn't feel any much of a loss when my transactional overnight MLs leave.
Can't agree more.. overnight mls, yes do spend alot to spend time with her(i've spent alot) but she will really talk to u more.. be it personal matters or whatever..
Im abit like you, more like focus on 1 will do, especially when you are having intercourse with her already..
Thats why end of the day, i asked myself, is she worth the time and effort ?

Transactional ones, of course, will be much easier to let go
Old 23-02-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can't agree more.. overnight mls, yes do spend alot to spend time with her(i've spent alot) but she will really talk to u more.. be it personal matters or whatever..
Im abit like you, more like focus on 1 will do, especially when you are having intercourse with her already..
Thats why end of the day, i asked myself, is she worth the time and effort ?

Transactional ones, of course, will be much easier to let go
I take my transactional ML for overnight maybe 1 time per week or 2 week. Starting out maybe about 1 - 2 times a week at the spa, maybe sometimes date her out for meals on her off days. So the time spent together is less. Not enough to build very strong feeling. Can't raw every time as well.

But my non-transactional ML is like 3 times a week. Because don't need to spend much, I can keep having her often. Sometimes also head to the spa for company, have a mini date in there enjoying drinks and food. This costs very little and can make her happy + adds to the amount of time we have together. Then also fucking her raw all the time, the feeling increases a lot, don't underestimate this point. A condom not only put a barrier around your dick, but also a barrier preventing her to give herself completely to you. Some real dating couples don't even meet 2 - 3 times a week.
Old 23-02-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
I take my transactional ML for overnight maybe 1 time per week or 2 week. Starting out maybe about 1 - 2 times a week at the spa, maybe sometimes date her out for meals on her off days. So the time spent together is less. Not enough to build very strong feeling. Can't raw every time as well.

But my non-transactional ML is like 3 times a week. Because don't need to spend much, I can keep having her often. Sometimes also head to the spa for company, have a mini date in there enjoying drinks and food. This costs very little and can make her happy + adds to the amount of time we have together. Then also fucking her raw all the time, the feeling increases a lot, don't underestimate this point. A condom not only put a barrier around your dick, but also a barrier preventing her to give herself completely to you. Some real dating couples don't even meet 2 - 3 times a week.
Damn right.. my current ml. I visit daily.. until she damn worried about hw much i was actually spending given the per hr rate, but yes she gives discount la. ACtually told her she can literally, retire.

But dont wanna take things too fast as only together a few months.. also never raw yet though.. i agree with raw = submitting completely to each other.

Yes people date maybe once or twice a week haha
Old 23-02-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn right.. my current ml. I visit daily.. until she damn worried about hw much i was actually spending given the per hr rate, but yes she gives discount la. ACtually told her she can literally, retire.

But dont wanna take things too fast as only together a few months.. also never raw yet though.. i agree with raw = submitting completely to each other.

Yes people date maybe once or twice a week haha
I don't spend per hour rate after completely unlocked, I take her out. I don't need to fuck her every day. if I head there to chat, drink or enjoy, it is just the F&B or FOC. Of course sure will feel up each other etc along the way. I might pay her service to help me to clear ear wax, clear pores etc, she does it very lovingly. Its behind the divider, so things might happen too, DFK, etc. If closing time, might just have a round there too. These services are less than $20 and no one knows how long you are there. But if the feel is there, usually take out later.

Even though raw feels good, but it feels different when you do it to a FL offering it compared to an unlocked ML with feelings. It has greater feeling. I raw quite a number of FLs, MLs, local and overseas, so can tell there's a difference.

All my past relationships were LDR, so this experience really caught my heart. I didn't really spend so much time with someone. The only type of partner who is supposed to spend most of the time together is called wife. But I don't have, maybe if this relationship works out.
Old 23-02-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
I don't spend per hour rate after completely unlocked, I take her out. I don't need to fuck her every day. if I head there to chat, drink or enjoy, it is just the F&B or FOC. Of course sure will feel up each other etc along the way. I might pay her service to help me to clear ear wax, clear pores etc, she does it very lovingly. Its behind the divider, so things might happen too, DFK, etc. If closing time, might just have a round there too. These services are less than $20 and no one knows how long you are there. But if the feel is there, usually take out later.

Even though raw feels good, but it feels different when you do it to a FL offering it compared to an unlocked ML with feelings. It has greater feeling. I raw quite a number of FLs, MLs, local and overseas, so can tell there's a difference.

All my past relationships were LDR, so this experience really caught my heart. I didn't really spend so much time with someone. The only type of partner who is supposed to spend most of the time together is called wife. But I don't have, maybe if this relationship works out.
Totally get what you are saying bro.
The feeling of unlocked and rawing, the feeling is wayyyyyyyy different than the typical paid FLs.
Its the bond that is formed when you are out with her.. the time spent, are memories forged together. All these adds up, no one will know it, other than yourself best.. it's really at a very personal level, i must say.

Thats why i feel lost whenever the ml so called MIA. It feels like im the one more deep into the relationship than her. Sometimes, it just sucks for me to feel this way.
Old 23-02-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Totally get what you are saying bro.
The feeling of unlocked and rawing, the feeling is wayyyyyyyy different than the typical paid FLs.
Its the bond that is formed when you are out with her.. the time spent, are memories forged together. All these adds up, no one will know it, other than yourself best.. it's really at a very personal level, i must say.

Thats why i feel lost whenever the ml so called MIA. It feels like im the one more deep into the relationship than her. Sometimes, it just sucks for me to feel this way.
If you picked neglected MLs like me, that's what you are going to get. She was lonely, at most call her family at home or watch TikTok until she gets headache again and again. But there is no physical touch, then here comes you. You were both lonely and now have the company of each other. You visit her often until you both get addicted to each other.

Now you will feel agitated when your ML don't respond to you after a certain amount of time. My ML's customers often take 2hrs foot massage one by one, how she going to reply during that time? Sometimes when I head out for meals, I will pop by to see her and there she is, doing foot massage where everyone can see it thru that big window. But your mind still run wild despite you know that it's so difficult to fuck in that spa. You can't get over the fact that you managed to do it there anyway.

You will keep feeling that you are not the only one that unlock her. Sometimes while chatting, you hinted something to try and snoop some info, she will sense your distrust and frown. But yourself, are you really clean? Maybe yourself went to fuck someone else once in awhile. There was once I was fucking another ML raw in BKK while texting her, cip in that 24yo ML who asked me not to cip while thinking of her, then chatting with her while that ML was in my arms.

It was a great experience to have such a relationship with a ML, but it was also painful. Bros who say kena KC here and there, you haven't had the chance to meet the ones that will turn you like this. I never thought that it would happen to me, I thought I could just keep fucking more girls and add to my count, but it stayed stagnant with her. Even though I fucked quite a number of girls, it still happened anyway. It is like that, there will be times that you can't control your emotions. I'm imagining the number of girls I would have fucked instead of just keep fucking her all this time. When it happened to you, then you will understand and feel it. I now understand the bros who were caught in this.

This is the last one, fortunately she is leaving. I won't be going around to unlock another one since I don't need one for now. I'm just sharing what I've just been thru. Tbh, I like reading what other bros been thru, their encounters and how they managed to get over it.
Old 23-02-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
If you picked neglected MLs like me, that's what you are going to get. She was lonely, at most call her family at home or watch TikTok until she gets headache again and again. But there is no physical touch, then here comes you. You were both lonely and now have the company of each other. You visit her often until you both get addicted to each other.

Now you will feel agitated when your ML don't respond to you after a certain amount of time. My ML's customers often take 2hrs foot massage one by one, how she going to reply during that time? Sometimes when I head out for meals, I will pop by to see her and there she is, doing foot massage where everyone can see it thru that big window. But your mind still run wild despite you know that it's so difficult to fuck in that spa. You can't get over the fact that you managed to do it there anyway.

You will keep feeling that you are not the only one that unlock her. Sometimes while chatting, you hinted something to try and snoop some info, she will sense your distrust and frown. But yourself, are you really clean? Maybe yourself went to fuck someone else once in awhile. There was once I was fucking another ML raw in BKK while texting her, cip in that 24yo ML who asked me not to cip while thinking of her, then chatting with her while that ML was in my arms.

It was a great experience to have such a relationship with a ML, but it was also painful. Bros who say kena KC here and there, you haven't had the chance to meet the ones that will turn you like this. I never thought that it would happen to me, I thought I could just keep fucking more girls and add to my count, but it stayed stagnant with her. Even though I fucked quite a number of girls, it still happened anyway. It is like that, there will be times that you can't control your emotions. I'm imagining the number of girls I would have fucked instead of just keep fucking her all this time. When it happened to you, then you will understand and feel it. I now understand the bros who were caught in this.

This is the last one, fortunately she is leaving. I won't be going around to unlock another one since I don't need one for now. I'm just sharing what I've just been thru. Tbh, I like reading what other bros been thru, their encounters and how they managed to get over it.
Yes.. all in all, is really really not easy.. my ml can mia when return back to home country. Big red flag, i know it.. but i still cant give it up.. im abit hopeless 😔

I will try to hang on, probably till i gonna break and give up.. hope things will turn out well..

Wish you well too bro, as you mentioned you gonna have a proper relationship with one which have a decent foreseeable future

For me, confirm no future one.. haha
Old 24-02-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes.. all in all, is really really not easy.. my ml can mia when return back to home country. Big red flag, i know it.. but i still cant give it up.. im abit hopeless 😔

I will try to hang on, probably till i gonna break and give up.. hope things will turn out well..

Wish you well too bro, as you mentioned you gonna have a proper relationship with one which have a decent foreseeable future

For me, confirm no future one.. haha
My ML will still message me whenever she is back at VN. Shares the things she do there. When she know we will part soon, DFK with her in tears at that time. Real or fake, but it sure is salty and it don't seem to be fake with the expression and reactions. Now we will regard each other as friends 有缘无分. We are ok to do normal things in future.

I think you can still use your this ML while looking for another, but I think you are the one who kena the KC. I don't know how's your relationship with your this ML, but my past regular MLs who returned will respond to me. They are not working here anymore and obviously can't get $ from me. Even the one I let go after a while, 30yo PRC, will sometimes msg me and send greetings. She's also back in China, she said I was honest about what I want, not like other guys who just wanna use her like a sex doll, but she can't provide. I unlocked her until just lack of raw. It is really how you treat your MLs. Even if you unlocked my regular MLs, I don't think you can easily get overnights with them at the cost or less than what bros are paying for short time with their MLs in a spa.

Don't be too worry about no future. You never know who you will meet and what will happen. But if you want to end up with a ML, it is going to be a very difficult thing. I don't think your this ML is a suitable choice. Probably many bros could visit and unlock her easily too. My ML is actually a very good choice except for her burden which I can't accept to take over.

My new relationship is not with a ML. But I have a problem, now I only know how to KC a ML lol ...

Last edited by lonelyfish; 24-02-2024 at 01:04 AM.
Old 24-02-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
My ML will still message me whenever she is back at VN. Shares the things she do there. When she know we will part soon, DFK with her in tears at that time. Real or fake, but it sure is salty and it don't seem to be fake with the expression and reactions. Now we will regard each other as friends 有缘无分. We are ok to do normal things in future.

I think you can still use your this ML while looking for another, but I think you are the one who kena the KC. I don't know how's your relationship with your this ML, but my past regular MLs who returned will respond to me. They are not working here anymore and obviously can't get $ from me. Even the one I let go after a while, 30yo PRC, will sometimes msg me and send greetings. She's also back in China, she said I was honest about what I want, not like other guys who just wanna use her like a sex doll, but she can't provide. I unlocked her until just lack of raw. It is really how you treat your MLs. Even if you unlocked my regular MLs, I don't think you can easily get overnights with them at the cost or less than what bros are paying for short time with their MLs in a spa.

Don't be too worry about no future. You never know who you will meet and what will happen. But if you want to end up with a ML, it is going to be a very difficult thing. I don't think your this ML is a suitable choice. Probably many bros could visit and unlock her easily too. My ML is actually a very good choice except for her burden which I can't accept to take over.

My new relationship is not with a ML. But I have a problem, now I only know how to KC a ML lol ...
Bro what does “KC” mean ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1