The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Bro itguy2008 and Bro hickory2:
Your comments remind me of that Mrs Kael Png thread whereby there's a video of the prospective daughter-in-law "serving" her father-in-law in what looks like lingerie. Heh heh!
This one never serve the father in law la. She was just sleeping in her MIL's nightie. hahaha.

I asked my friend who is the mother ..... "did you check if got sperm leaking out of her or not?"

She stunned and don't know how to answer me.
Old 25-07-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
This one never serve the father in law la. She was just sleeping in her MIL's nightie. hahaha.

I asked my friend who is the mother ..... "did you check if got sperm leaking out of her or not?"

She stunned and don't know how to answer me.
I know, Bro itguy2008.

Just saying that it "reminded me" of that clip. Heh heh!

You mean you asked your friend whether she saw any sperm leaking out of her son's girlfriend?

Wa!!!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 25-07-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
1st time u see one ??? ...hahaha
Clean one yes, hidden one many times.
Old 25-07-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Clean one yes, hidden one many times.
Ic...don't worry bro, nowadays in this modern era there r more n more clean ones ...so u shd hv more chances to see more of them in the future

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
She is 17 years older than me.

She is not a nice nor caring person. Her only redeeming quality is she loved and kept my dad company until his death.
I guess it's time to let it go then, sorry about your dad.
Old 25-07-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Not exactly bro.

I'm not a nurse. Just ops exec. And the clinic I worked at, there is usually no skin being shown. Unless the patient is under-dressed.

At least I was lucky that incident did not cause much awkwardness in the long run.

Looking back, sometimes the dark side of me wants to think that she let me see her changing on purpose. Lol.
Oh but she's a nurse, that's why the need for a scrub, you folks actually share the same office?

I think there were some posts earlier on in this thread about medical exposure. You must be really handsome right?
Old 25-07-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticman View Post
saw one of my cousins wearing loose shorts and her panties are loose as well. she is quite hairy down there
I've seen that before, think it was friend's wife. How old's your cousin?
Old 25-07-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Used to share a room with a biological sis in the past. Sometimes she used to sleep defenselessly in the where she likes to open her legs wide when she sleeps,literally can see the pussy hair (she doesnt really care her form whenever shes shag out from studies/work). My mom will normally come in and spank her ass and say 睡好来!,then she will cry 为什么你打我, 我要睡觉!when she put our laundry in the room.

Shes a very guai and proper person so nthing kinky happened throughout our lives. Shes like a 365 days a yr girl on period attitude towards me but sometimes very nice to me which makes me abit scared haha. I rmb i say 1 vulgarity/swear word like fuck when i was in sec 2, she scolded me for 2days straight. 10 years ltr still same haha..
Oh well, I have this principle of not getting involved with cousins and colleagues, wouldn't end up well if something goes south.
Old 25-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I've seen that before, think it was friend's wife. How old's your cousin?
i think 27 now
Old 26-07-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh but she's a nurse, that's why the need for a scrub, you folks actually share the same office?

I think there were some posts earlier on in this thread about medical exposure. You must be really handsome right?
Not handsome la bro.

There is a toilet in the clinic for staff to change, but it is quite cramped, and if the cleaner just washed it, it would be wet. Some staff change in the treatment rooms, it just happened that I need to get something from inside and did not think to knock first.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 26-07-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Ic...don't worry bro, nowadays in this modern era there r more n more clean ones ...so u shd hv more chances to see more of them in the future
I wish bro, i really wish very hard for it. But not underage ones haha
Old 26-07-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Lauleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
I was about the same age as you too, first time ever seeing a pussy that doesn't have hair yet.

Example pic, I remember clearly the panty was loose like this, though this is a photo of shorts. But clearly a sight to remember

I think we all need visual aid for this
this photo really made me turn on.
Old 27-07-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticman View Post
i think 27 now
Maybe she's shaved now.
Old 27-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Not handsome la bro.

There is a toilet in the clinic for staff to change, but it is quite cramped, and if the cleaner just washed it, it would be wet. Some staff change in the treatment rooms, it just happened that I need to get something from inside and did not think to knock first.
In that case I agree with you that people should just lock the room up before changing.

Oh tell us about why you think she's trying to be kinky on you?
Old 27-07-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe she's shaved now.
no lah. she is full bush now thick and hairy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1