The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Yeah..those days have car, so always plan for car inspection there...after that can let chun inspect me and vice versa...

These days, still think its out of the way just to purposely go there unless theres a purpose...Before covid already her biz is good, if no make booking, surely disappointed. One time she double booked me..lucky I didnt have to wait long and got the big room instead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
before pandemic always go look for chun but that time TEL not yet ready and have to go far behind the drain.. Now more convenient as come up TEL and go before drain

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Yeah..those days have car, so always plan for car inspection there...after that can let chun inspect me and vice versa...

These days, still think its out of the way just to purposely go there unless theres a purpose...Before covid already her biz is good, if no make booking, surely disappointed. One time she double booked me..lucky I didnt have to wait long and got the big room instead...
those days chun even have assistant performing AR too. both of them compete each other whose AR is the best.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Reece so much and in the end still choose Cindy. I realised she put on a little weight and her neh neh seems much bigger…price now more ex if want to zhut zhut…or keep to the rate but no pulling down of bra and squeeze tits. Squeeze outside polo tshirt…

Knn! Seems like inflation is getting serious

This inflation can be controlled. Stop visiting ml let wait and see. THIS TO BE STOPPED.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

Was in UT last night having a quick bite after OT work. Then decided to try my luck making an appointment with Lisa at her OWO outlet. It was already close to 9 pm and she was available. Shop is tiny though clean, nice and quiet and she locked the door as it was late liao in that area. Very white smooth skin with a nice body and B boobs. Massage is good enough as she was able to relax my body aches after a few hours of overtime. I asked for a 90 min session and she took pains to knead my muscles as I took a quick snooze. The last 15 mins was the icing on the cake - as she showed off her all black half cup bra and g strings. Went for a full course and the rest is history as I overshot the time. Left her place just past 11 pm to catch the train back. Good stuff indeed.
Old 30-06-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhWeiWei View Post
Was in UT last night having a quick bite after OT work. Then decided to try my luck making an appointment with Lisa at her OWO outlet. It was already close to 9 pm and she was available. Shop is tiny though clean, nice and quiet and she locked the door as it was late liao in that area. Very white smooth skin with a nice body and B boobs. Massage is good enough as she was able to relax my body aches after a few hours of overtime. I asked for a 90 min session and she took pains to knead my muscles as I took a quick snooze. The last 15 mins was the icing on the cake - as she showed off her all black half cup bra and g strings. Went for a full course and the rest is history as I overshot the time. Left her place just past 11 pm to catch the train back. Good stuff indeed.
Lisa shop opposite chun shop? near the red signboard there?
Old 30-06-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

I went to find C**dy recently too. Knew her since her PT days. Those who knew what happen to her in PT will know it.

Action wise less hiong than her old workplace, probably burnt her fingers before. She should be lucky she can still work in SG.

Good strength, and playability given the restriction now. She did not tell me her new charges before we start so i paid her according to market rate.

RTM? Probably nope given that the playability decreased greatly. But glad to see she is coping well.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
I went to find C**dy recently too. Knew her since her PT days. Those who knew what happen to her in PT will know it.

Action wise less hiong than her old workplace, probably burnt her fingers before. She should be lucky she can still work in SG.

Good strength, and playability given the restriction now. She did not tell me her new charges before we start so i paid her according to market rate.

RTM? Probably nope given that the playability decreased greatly. But glad to see she is coping well.
Cxxdy fro Regxxx?
Old 30-06-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...didnt know she has an assistant...thanks for this little piece of trivia bro..

Quote:
those days chun even have assistant performing AR too. both of them compete each other whose AR is the best.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-06-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

What happen to her actually..A lot of rumours circulating
Old 01-07-2022, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
ahsheng87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhWeiWei View Post
Bro can share location and CTC?
Old 01-07-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Wow...didnt know she has an assistant...thanks for this little piece of trivia bro..

that is before the pandemic bro, i think she teach her sister to perform AR
Old 01-07-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that is before the pandemic bro, i think she teach her sister to perform AR
Power. I was the Guinea Pig for 1 lady learning juagen from her teacher. In the end, become playing with both her and teacher….This teaching AR thing seems interesting
Old 01-07-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Power. I was the Guinea Pig for 1 lady learning juagen from her teacher. In the end, become playing with both her and teacher….This teaching AR thing seems interesting
their main attraction is the AR skills which goes right in..
Old 01-07-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
Some is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please pm me Ah Chun ctc. Thank you!
Old 01-07-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Flyingman2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Oxxxxx Spa along this stretch is farked up, die die also push for premium package upfront. Massage half past six, asked a lot for tips. Worst still no shower inside room. Avoid ....
OXXXX SPA really is fk up. My regular girl is used to visit often working here. Now she need to open the door abit if dont do the 88 package. Now i dont visit anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1