The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Why cannot pick another girl from the same place?? Dont tell me you are the kind of person to declare undying love for the girl on the first day you meet her or give empty promises just so that you can screw her.

If from the start you make your intentions clear that it is strictly transactional, who you bring back is not a problem.
will the two girls fight or will that girl i bonk go tell the jamie yeo alike girl about me?

bro rewindd told me all the girls at vic are bonkable...only depend on your skills, right reaper?
Old 18-11-2009, 07:35 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Reaper. is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks For Danny Picking Me up at the airport. We went around phan dang luu st dist phu nhuan. for lunch & happen to see this spa. Looks professional from outside & so decided to go in. Mind that this place is so open & just infront of a dirty bus stop. Anyway went inside & greeted by a man & 2 girls. Nothing great. They ask me to write down all the details. This place is same like scents spa where they offer a lot of services. Massage is one among them. Price is $50 per hr. Then a girl came & ask me to follow her upstairs. Girl looks cute (not bad & not sexy, but young. Around mid 20). She ask me to strip & lie down, while she was inside. Proceed to massage. I must say that massage was indeed very good. After about 40 min turn over & ask if my bro needs any special service. She quote me with $50 for HJ & $100 for strip & body massage with her boobs. She said her service is very good & do not doubt or think twice. But I had only 50 & she decide just to massage my bro. Again she proved me right. Her service was very good. I came in fast so I didn't had enough time to explore her. But still I manage to down her lick her nipples. Below her stats.

Race: local Vietnamese.
looks: Young & pretty descent (mid 20)
massage: good enough
service: enjoyable
overall service: very good
attitude: polite & friendly
name: I forgot
size: medium built
boobs: c cup
-ve point: she was wearing full pants & top. Must be the uniform, which is not good for exploring.
Place: renovated but old building. Rooms with shower.
Rtf: may be just to see how good her booby massage is.
Old 19-11-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Energiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbies in HCMC

Intro

I created my SBF account a few mths ago but have always been a "silent" fan. Till now. Went HCMC with a couple of buddies a few weekends ago and we had a good time, thanks to the great help given by Bro DepTrai and Bro MutantChicken. Here's my blow-by-blow account (pun intended!) of what happened. Kudos to both bros for your help! This is my first FR, so pls forgive any shoddy writing or wrong information, I shall try to the best of my memory.

Accomodation

Hotel: Lien An Sai Gon Hotel 2 at Le Than Ton St, D1 (Gi?i thi?u - LienAnSaiGonHotel.com)

Conveniently located at the center of the city's activities in D1 (literally just a stone's throw away from the big Ben Thanh market, even if u cannot throw a stone v far!). Most imptly, of cos, its been given the stamp of approval by bros here for its girl friendly policy (disclaimer: in the end none of us brought any gals back so I can't personally verify this, but I'm sure other bros will know better).

In any case, the standard rooms we got were decent and clean with comfy beds. At S$40 per room per nite, def value for money. No internet in the room, but there's a terminal at the lobby with decent internet connection. The only drawback is that there is a 4-Star hotel being built just next door to the hotel. Even at nite we could also hear the faint sound of drilling being done, they damn siao on man.

Other than that, the icing on the cake is that one of the receptionists, Poppy is quite sweet looking, IMHO. Esp when she wore the Viet tight fitting costume, ao zai on our last day. Niceeee...The other recep kept flashing us her cleavage, but she's too fierce for my liking, and not as chio as well also, haha..

Day 1

Given that it was our first trip to HCMC, or Saigon, as all the locals still call it, I decided to pm Bro Deptrai beforehand, whom I knew from my reading of the thread to be one of the more senior bros around. He was kind enough to agree to meet us at our hotel lobby in the afternoon to give us vital info.

After we checked in, Bro Deptrai turned up in the afternoon with Bro MutantChicken on their motorbikes and we went to this nearby cafe. The waitresses in tight skirts were distracting but we managed to get our drinks ordered, hehe. Bro Deptrai patiently listened to the kind of places we were keen to explore and then gave us suggestions. He even advised us on the best places to shop around the area as well other than the big Ben Thanh market.

After seeing how friendly and easygoing he was, plus of cos the fact that we realized we'd prob all become v big carrot heads if we went to the local KTVs by ourselves, all of us decided we had no prob with cheonging together with Bro Deptrai. We wanted to treat him to drinks but he insisted on treating all of us instead, so that was really generous of him. Bro MutantChicken had other stuff to do so the rest of us proceeded with the 1st item on our itinerary, the famous barbershops.

Barbershop: Le Duyen 3, at Bui Thi Xuan st, D1

Instead of old men cutting your hair for you, these are hair salons with lotsa pretty & sexily dressed girls all vying to be chosen to provide hair svcs for u. No hanky panky at these places, but the GFE is very high. You can choose your own girl & she will chat with u while also giving you a face massage, facial treatment, hair wash, full body massage, all for only 100,000 VND (abt S$8) per pax, excl tips. The whole thing lasts abt 1.5hrs. One of my buddies had a haircut, only 50,000 VND nia, so if u want a cheap and relaxing place to get a hairwash and massage done by pretty girls, this is the place to go.

My girl was pretty, v slim and the bonus was that she spoke mandarin as well. GFE def v high. Bro Deptrai had kindly alerted us that a tip of 100,000 VND to each girl was enough. But I hand itchy, aft getting her hp no, I gave 150,000 VND to mine in the naive hope that it would make her want to go out with me at nite for other "eca". In the end all my buddies' girls also clamored for more tips to match mine. Later at nite I jioed my girl out to disco, only for her to say she's tired/sleepy/insert lousy excuse here. No wonder Bro Deptrai said I naive, these BBS girls will only go out with u if u are a regular customer. Or maybe if u park your Rolls Royce outside their shop when u go in lah, haha. Lesson learned: never spoil market.

After that it was dinnertime. We joined Bro Deptrai and his girl and Bro MutantChicken at this place in D5 for cheap and nice seafood, its kopitiam style so no fanciful decor. We were introduced to Bro Jackbl as well, another v friendly chap. All my buddies agreed he v friendly and helpful too. Bro Deptrai ordered a lot of shell food for us but unfortunately as all my buddies and I don't really eat shell food, they ended up hving to finish most of our share. The shop's signature curry crab we did eat though, as well as a lot of their BBQ prawns, not bad, something different but I think I still prefer our local chilli crab, hehe. Anyway I think the bill ended up around 500,000 VND only so quite cheap.

After that, unfortunately as it was too late to go to the local KTVs, we decided to go to a disco called Liquid instead. Bro Deptrai opted out and went back with his girl. All of my buddies and I agreed if we had a girl as chio as his, we would willingly go home early every nite too

Club: Liquid, along Hai Ba Trung st, D1

Its a big club playing disco music. There's no cover charge and the best thing is that they have a lot of PR girls whom u can ask to join u at your table for chatting, drinks and also a bit of rubba rubba if u are lucky. We spotted a few pretty girls. Alas, most of the chio girls were snapped up already as we got there almost 11pm already. It's really the early bird gets the worm man. Or maybe i shld say early worms get the pretty birds, haha..

Me and another buddy were lucky, we managed to ask two of the dancers to accompany us when they were hving their breaks. Both quite slim and decent looking. Mine was v friendly, but my rubba was restricted to just close dancing and some hugging here and there. I thought mine looked a bit like the taiwan VJ Linda, so of cos got her hp no frm her (My buddies said dont look like so maybe was the alcohol effect, haha). Anyway my luck struck out again as she later said she was going home cos "mum" and "dad" waiting for her. Ya right. In any case, we each paid 200,000 VND for tips to our PRs, they damn happy. Later was told by Bro Deptrai that 100,000 VND wld hv sufficed. No wonder they so happy lah, haha..Total bill, with 10 bottles of beer and some fruits, came out to abt 800,000 VND, so each beer around S$5 only, quite cheap.

We left around 12:30am and headed back to our hotel. We didn't get to bring any new "friends" back to our rooms, but that was ok, we all had quite a good time. Now for Day 2.
Old 19-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies in HCMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energiser View Post
Intro

Went HCMC with a couple of buddies a few weekends ago and we had a good time, thanks to the great help given by Bro DepTrai and Bro MutantChicken. Here's my blow-by-blow account (pun intended!) of what happened. Kudos to both bros for your help! This is my first FR, so pls forgive any shoddy writing or wrong information, I shall try to the best of my memory.
Kudos to Bro DepTrai and MutantChicken for helping newbies to HCM for FREE.

Thank you Energiser for sharing in a detailed forum.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 19-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Kudos to Bro DepTrai and MutantChicken for helping newbies to HCM for FREE.

Thank you Energiser for sharing in a detailed forum.
Yeah, some toads say they are the cheapest in town... try to beat FREE!????

Anyway its not exactly free... the only "payment" we demand at end of the day is an FR posting in this forum as part of the sharing spirit, and i think these guys did a pretty good job.

For your information, these guys came pretty well prepared.. they had with them a stack of printout about 20pages, and also armed with the entire Hurricane Listings and that itself is more important to them than the street directory itself!!! These guys has even read most part of this thread and even viewed the Youtube clip of the hair saloon. So basically i just brought them to places that they have read and view on the Forum. I like people who are bothered to read the forum before asking stupid questions and have a sharing spirit to write FR.
Old 19-11-2009, 10:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CRAVEN is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinheng View Post
Ya for ''FREE''

But kena ''chop''

back 2 square ones.

with 800k vnd danny can bring u much much fun place and also ''FREE''.
Chin Heng see bo...

why U worry for those rich MF? BTW Danny cant cheong at nite ma. 7pm tio ''LOCK UP'' u dun know meh?

Let them go ''TIO KA'' / ''TIO PIAN'' / ''TIO TOK''...if not vietnamese people so POOR..how 2 be rich?
Old 19-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Yeah, some toads say they are the cheapest in town... try to beat FREE!????

Anyway its not exactly free... the only "payment" we demand at end of the day is an FR posting in this forum as part of the sharing spirit, and i think these guys did a pretty good job.

For your information, these guys came pretty well prepared.. they had with them a stack of printout about 20pages, and also armed with the entire Hurricane Listings and that itself is more important to them than the street directory itself!!! These guys has even read most part of this thread and even viewed the Youtube clip of the hair saloon. So basically i just brought them to places that they have read and view on the Forum. I like people who are bothered to read the forum before asking stupid questions and have a sharing spirit to write FR.
These are really serious cheongsters and will never be conned by paying toads or virtual persons. Literate brothers will understand the FAQs and Bro Hurricane88 list and no guide is necessary.

A forum is the minimum they should share with all of us.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 19-11-2009, 10:52 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Reaper. is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannytse View Post
ok bro newbie...(hcmc)
i bring u sex tour for free but 1 condition. Under your signature u must put our team website.

Think about it.
So Sorry I will put your web under my SIGNature.
I going Da Lat tmr with my NEW ba xa...
last nite jus know her only at dist binh thanh cafe..
i ask her to quit and she agreed lo. keke
Old 19-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinheng View Post
Total bill, with 10 bottles of beer and some fruits, came out to abt 800,000 VND, so each beer around S$5.

I can say those places is ''gia cut throat'' my buddy mr danny can bring u same kind of place, 10 bottles bia some fruits...total bill 250,000vnd.

Danny got a website under his signature, next time dun kena chop, those places in Hai Ba Trung, the bia most cost 30k per bottle.

Bo Pian Lor...I feel a bit sad for u all lor. But anyway u happy can liao lor.
''Woa Hee Tio Ho''
3 cans of Coke met one day. Can #1 from supermarket, cost S$0.60, Can #2 from Kopi Thiam in Ang Mo Kio cost S$1.20 and Can #3 from Zouk cost $12.00. All 3 cans are identical.

Moral of story : Ah Seng that only can afford Coke in supermarket, buy home and drink while watching TV alone or to look at their ugly Ah Lian wife, or go Kopi Thiam and served by Ah Pek that wears worn out pagado singlet, have no idea what they are talking about, and often gets beaten up and have to rest at home. Sometimes also have spilt personalities, and talks no class and people who associate with them may suffer side effect (such as kenna beaten up by mistake)

Oh, and 1 more thing, decendands of the Toad family cannot even add right.... Even if the VND250k is right.. add VND500k, its still VND750k for drinking Coke in Kopi Thiam in AMK... what a freaking joke! And to make it worst... you still have to pay for their drinks and the girls they hug and drinks of the girls they hug. Get the idea what these guys are up to now???
Old 19-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannytse View Post
ok bro newbie...(hcmc)
i bring u sex tour for free but 1 condition. Under your signature u must put our team website.

Think about it.
wow, this is getting real fun!!!! Got conditions somemore... okay guys.. this is how newbie can do it.. listen carefully...

For any newbie coming to HCMC pls do this:
1. Create a New Nick
2. Post and write to ChaoEch and his toad family and make them take you out for FREE.
3. Agree with them to put their website as part of your signature and honour your word.. anyway you are not going to that same nick which you used to contact them so worry what! tsk tsk tsk ...

Oh, by the way, you also need to clarify carefully if you need to pay for their party as well or not? as you know, dealing with these guys, FREE can mean so many things.. i can think of 3 possibilities

#1 Free means they even pay for you, so you get to party for free!
#2 Free means you no need pay them VND500k and everyone go on Dutch, so you only pay for what you use
#3 Free means you no need to pay for VND500k but you still have to pay for their party

Now can you all see how these Ah Seng (or Heng) people thinks!??? No wonder they have no job.
Old 19-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
I can see more and more members U recruting here. Your efford doesnt go into waste.
Should be "Your efforts doesn't go to waste."

I think its true that you did not even manage to pass PSLE. My suggestion you; go get yourself a proper education and put some good stuff into your head and not waste anymore of your time preying on newbies here and think that there will be anymore victims you can catch here.
Old 19-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Dog View Post
mai talk cock lei...his leg is better now, just met him last nite for drinks near his place.

oh yes that time u sms me saying alex, john and wats the name i forgot, nvm when they coming hcmc?
I think your favourite song in the Karaoke should be this:

Old 19-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Boss, your spending very high leh... Higher than the cost in sgp
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
then we go play bowl, total bill for two person for one game including shoes and socks = 100,000 dongs...also play arcade...3000 dongs per coin

two regular pizza, two cans of coke, one plate of garlic bread and fingerfood....469000 dongs....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 19-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Energiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
wow, this is getting real fun!!!! Got conditions somemore... okay guys.. this is how newbie can do it.. listen carefully...

For any newbie coming to HCMC pls do this:
1. Create a New Nick
2. Post and write to ChaoEch and his toad family and make them take you out for FREE.
3. Agree with them to put their website as part of your signature and honour your word.. anyway you are not going to that same nick which you used to contact them so worry what! tsk tsk tsk ...

Oh, by the way, you also need to clarify carefully if you need to pay for their party as well or not? as you know, dealing with these guys, FREE can mean so many things.. i can think of 3 possibilities

#1 Free means they even pay for you, so you get to party for free!
#2 Free means you no need pay them VND500k and everyone go on Dutch, so you only pay for what you use
#3 Free means you no need to pay for VND500k but you still have to pay for their party

Now can you all see how these Ah Seng (or Heng) people thinks!??? No wonder they have no job.
I think, as Bro Deptrai and all the other senior bros will agree, the main purpose of this forum is so that brothers with similiar interests can band together and share their time, info and experience so that we all have a good time.

I could really feel this spirit cos Bro Deptrai and MutantChicken took their time out to cheong with us, even though they were under no obligation to. I think writing an FR is the least we can do, even though I must say my FR may not be v "sex-citing", but my main aim is just so that hopefully other bros can gain more info and in this way the ball continues rolling.

Having said that, I guess sometimes someone will come along with other intentions, and I can see that all the senior bros are tearing their hair out liao trying to make his intentions known to all while he die die play the act blur game.

I guess if ppl read the posts liao and still don't get it then also bobian, cos you guys have really done the best you can liao. Thanks to all the seniors for your efforts in trying to protect the other bros.

Btw, I will post the FR of my 2nd day in HCMC soon, I was having some trouble with logging in and posting previously.
Old 19-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Boss, why U are brought to such places but still quoted with such STEEP prices? Is it in S$ or USD$? Somemore its higher than in Singapore....
I think u are being "Carroted"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper. View Post
Price is $50 per hr. She quote me with $50 for HJ & $100 for strip & body massage with her boobs.
Race: local Vietnamese.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread