The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Caribbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottie111
then which club besides Pegasus is a straightforward type?
any clubs....only how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$ you can offer
Old 28-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

deleted

double post
Old 28-12-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
hottie111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Ok I'm posting live now from Route 66's iMac G5. This post is dedicated to you. Many sao sao here. Hahaha. Don't forget to invite me to the new Resort next time.

Exotica is a G Club. Not the straight forward type like Pegasus.
Cool man. Aiyah, how to forget to invite esp you can do such good job of screening girls. I tot resort is your territory so you should invite me mah. New resort? you mean another resort opening?
Old 28-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
any clubs....only how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$ you can offer
Not true leh, some girls I know in g-clubs just won't budge. I barfine this girl 4 times from soprano but she still say no - was even thinking of getting mummy's help liao.
Old 28-12-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not true leh, some girls I know in g-clubs just won't budge. I barfine this girl 4 times from soprano but she still say no - was even thinking of getting mummy's help liao.
soprano is a expensive club..........

tell her you going to sponsor her, get her out from the jobs...pay her monthly 100k bhat( pay her on the spot to show you are for real kekekek) buy her a condo, 1 bmw..........kekekekekekek
Old 28-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
New resort? you mean another resort opening?
Same management .....newly open at Ekamai......

barlong also not bad...newly open next to caribbean
Old 28-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
soprano is a expensive club..........

tell her you going to sponsor her, get her out from the jobs...pay her monthly 100k bhat( pay her on the spot to show you are for real kekekek) buy her a condo, 1 bmw..........kekekekekekek
Aiya, you miss my point. I am talking about hassle free g-clubs like Pegasus where you dun need to go thru all these trouble.

So besides, Pegasus, anyone know of other straightforward clubs?
Old 28-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Same management .....newly open at Ekamai......

barlong also not bad...newly open next to caribbean
Aah, no wonder my girl at Carribean is moving to resort. Will check out this new resort when in bkk next time.
Old 28-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya, you miss my point. I am talking about hassle free g-clubs like Pegasus where you dun need to go thru all these trouble.

hahahah i know wat you mean bro........that how i see my indo and thai big boss cheong.....he dun wan to talk more and headace......very strightfoward to bed the gals he like lo......
Old 28-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
hahahah i know wat you mean bro........that how i see my indo and thai big boss cheong.....he dun wan to talk more and headace......very strightfoward to bed the gals he like lo......
Hey you in the scene so long, surely you can intro straightforward clubs like Pegasus? (like where your indo and thai boss cheong)
Old 28-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So besides, Pegasus, anyone know of other straightforward clubs?
Rao? Rao 1, Rao 2, Rao 3? Except i've only been to Rao2 at near Latphrao....
I also think the same. Want straight forward, jus go MP.... MP best services lah. If at night 1am or 2am feeling horny jus go Siam Hotel... If I feel like to tcss with Thai ladies, just go pub.... used to go agogo bars, but no more already...
Don't really like G-clubs or karaoke cos I think waste time, waste money... Thai PRs normally not fun also... most qi cake part is sometimes I need to entertain them instead.... I think mamasan more fun to talk to compare to the young PRs.....
Old 28-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hey you in the scene so long, surely you can intro straightforward clubs like Pegasus? (like where your indo and thai boss cheong)
MP most strightforward lo.....or book a overnight FL from the agent...can bring everywhere you like....mush better right??
Old 28-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Rao? Rao 1, Rao 2, Rao 3? Except i've only been to Rao2 at near Latphrao....
I also think the same. Want straight forward, jus go MP.... MP best services lah. If at night 1am or 2am feeling horny jus go Siam Hotel... If I feel like to tcss with Thai ladies, just go pub.... used to go agogo bars, but no more already...
Don't really like G-clubs or karaoke cos I think waste time, waste money... Thai PRs normally not fun also... most qi cake part is sometimes I need to entertain them instead.... I think mamasan more fun to talk to compare to the young PRs.....
KTVs - aiyah in singapore more fun and very straightforward. I agree sometime the mamasan is more fun than the PR, at least they know what you like and how to tease you. There is one mamasan at Claudia (cannot remember her name), really nice person, quite a lau chio too and best part you can tcss all you want with her.
Old 28-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

Re: Bkk Member's Club

wahhhhhhhh old bird come liao........got to keep my mouth shut liao
Old 28-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
You must be very free leh... or maybe you have never seen how he choose leh... Building the BTS is even faster hor...
hehehe
thanks for the warning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Decent ladies??? What's the definition of decent ladies? As long as she in not a working lady or free lancer?
hmmm.... i guess as long as she's not in the flesh trade? ... i wanna say as long as she don't ask me for money... but then again, even gfs ask money from bfs sometimes leh... hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1