The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
This week is Sunderland. Remember Darren Bent? He scored 8 goals already. Speed is again essential. This durian king is good to pick up durian when it drops for him. He is also capable of turning, sudden burst of speed and shooting on sight.

Kieran Richardson must be dealt with. Steed Malbranque is also critical to Sunderland. Kenwyne Jones is one strong striker, must be dealt with by a stout defender with strong heading and tackling abilities.
imho the best sunderland player so far is andy reid, and he is ex-spurs too... boo hoo hoo... he has been the one boiling the soup for the sunderland attacking units. he scored a beautiful direct free kick against (i forgot what team, 2-2 draw), and his crosses have been superb.

lets hope reid, bent and mal have a heart for a not too on form ex club.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
imho the best sunderland player so far is andy reid, and he is ex-spurs too... boo hoo hoo... he has been the one boiling the soup for the sunderland attacking units. he scored a beautiful direct free kick against (i forgot what team, 2-2 draw), and his crosses have been superb.

lets hope reid, bent and mal have a heart for a not too on form ex club.
Bro Castrol,

You are right. Andy Reid is a very dangerous player, whose vision is critical to Sunderland's form so far.

I do not hope for Sunderland to have a heart. I hope that they attack as much as they can. However, I want to see Spurs players rebound back and resolve all things throw at them as well as attack Sunderland with fiery, finesse and with fatal impact.

Spurs has to make chances/opportunities count in attack.
Out-play Sunderland's midfield
Snuff out all Sunderland's attack before they are able to reach the last third.

Lets hope Spurs can play professional football and show what they are made of with the talking done by their foot (and not end up with foot in the mouth).

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 08-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

HUDDLESTONE HOWITZER
Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Tom Huddlestone celebrates his screamer in the 2-0 win over Sunderland.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well... Well...

Finally, we made our chances count. First reasonable attack and a goal scored, although not in a more convincing manner.

We stuck together well. Gomez did a fantastic job. He should be applauded as his defenders failed him time and again, yet he is able to come up with fine saves time and again. He is a great shot stopper. A great penalty save, without the penalty save it would have been different. To think that he has shut those laughing at him, last season till now, with this performance is even more pleasing for him.

Harry, you got this one right. We cannot afford to play well and win matches week-in week-out. However, we cannot afford to allow our players to get away with poor performance and let them think they can get away with it.

Discipline is still not totally there yet. Playing 4-3-3 is not something that is feasible against the top ten teams. Try that against weaker teams in the FA Cup to gain confident and the effect may be better in future. I understand the use of 4-3-3 is for attacking flair, but the team is not ready against Premiership teams. Like I said before load the wings, it will be effective against the Premiership teams as they are great with packing the midfield and weak in defending wings, moreover, it will open the centre for the strikers.

Anyway, a second cleansheet (all thanks to Gomes and WAY TO GO GOMEZ!!! GOOD ON YOU MATE!!!) and hopefully more to come.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 16-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gerd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Also bring back Jamie O' Hara. We need left-sided players.

Harry, hope you are reading the above.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
haha...u expecting Harry to read this here?
Old 19-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerd13 View Post
haha...u expecting Harry to read this here?
Bro gerd13,

Who knows what Harry will do? Maybe one day he may put me in his team?

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 19-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gerd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya, if he is managing a S-League team...
Old 20-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerd13 View Post
ya, if he is managing a S-League team...
May be S-League or whichever League, no harm trying.

Better than being a sitting duck.

I respect everyone's opinion becoz 1 man's food is another man's poison.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 23-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

++++++++++++ SPURS - 9 vs WIGAN - 1 +++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey SPURS BROs !

HARRY have read all your negative post about him & he is MADDDDDDDDDDD !!! ...........

DEFOE - 5 Goals
CROUCH - 1 Goal
LENNON - 1 Goal
BENTLEY - 1 Goal
KRANCAR - 1 Goal

BIGGEST WIN FOR SPURS !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 23-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hotspur_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wohoo!! big big win for spurs... surely headlines in tomorrow's paper...
Old 23-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

what a scoreline ???
maybe the biggest since the EPL started.
well done ! Spurs

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 23-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspur_77 View Post
wohoo!! big big win for spurs... surely headlines in tomorrow's paper...
Bro hotspur_77,

I guess it will never hit headline in Singapore. I bought Newpaper and ST this morning. Only a small section from ST, Newpaper (morning edition) only printed the score. Singapore is still very much Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal press.

However, below is the description in ESPN soccernet: "SPURS ON CLOUD NINE".

Report: Tottenham Hotspur vs Wigan Athletic - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

It has been 30 years since we scored this big. Cheers to Harry for getting it right again. The whole team worked hard for this victory and we won in style.

I still think we need to still keep our concentration as the 1 goal scored by Paul Scharner (although hand-balled) still show our lapse in concentration. If not for that lapse in concentration, it will be the biggest scoreline shared with Man U. Apart from that, it is a great performance all round.

COMON YOU SPURS.

PS: My sympathy goes to Wigan and Chris Kirkland. The Wigan defence has an off day.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 23-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
++++++++++++ SPURS - 9 vs WIGAN - 1 +++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey SPURS BROs !

HARRY have read all your negative post about him & he is MADDDDDDDDDDD !!! ...........

DEFOE - 5 Goals
CROUCH - 1 Goal
LENNON - 1 Goal
BENTLEY - 1 Goal
KRANCAR - 1 Goal

BIGGEST WIN FOR SPURS !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
=> Still puzzled me why didn't HARRY played BALE instead of BASSONG ?....Tis lad really need more match exposure to build up his confidence !....Actually there were also close chances & we could have scored a few more...especially for COUCHIE....and HUDDS too !!!....Let's hope we play tis way at home always & also win more away games !!!....And we need to beat MAN U for the coming Carling Cup game !!!.....
Old 23-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Still puzzled me why didn't HARRY played BALE instead of BASSONG ?....Tis lad really need more match exposure to build up his confidence !....Actually there were also close chances & we could have scored a few more...especially for COUCHIE....and HUDDS too !!!....Let's hope we play tis way at home always & also win more away games !!!....And we need to beat MAN U for the coming Carling Cup game !!!.....
Bro Andyk,

I guess Harry needed an sound win to boost the team confidence instead of just Bale's confident.

Before the Man U game, we need to secure the away game against Aston Villa, which is more important as Villa is breathing right down our necks. We have not been able to secure results against the top 3 above us, we need to gather points from those challenging us.

Carling Cup is important too. It is our second test against Man U, we need to put a statement across, so I just hope that Harry could come up with something like Ancelotti did, against Man U, a double so far.

After Carling Cup, we will travel to Goodison Park, another tough fixture. However, take 1 thing at a time as players are tired from the international games as well as the cramped fixtures. Rotation is important. I hope that Modric will also be available soon.

Fingers Crossed.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 23-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Andyk,

I guess Harry needed an sound win to boost the team confidence instead of just Bale's confident.

Before the Man U game, we need to secure the away game against Aston Villa, which is more important as Villa is breathing right down our necks. We have not been able to secure results against the top 3 above us, we need to gather points from those challenging us.

Carling Cup is important too. It is our second test against Man U, we need to put a statement across, so I just hope that Harry could come up with something like Ancelotti did, against Man U, a double so far.

After Carling Cup, we will travel to Goodison Park, another tough fixture. However, take 1 thing at a time as players are tired from the international games as well as the cramped fixtures. Rotation is important. I hope that Modric will also be available soon.

Fingers Crossed.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
=> Thanks BRO Spurslover ! I'm actually very impressed with all your post in tis thread that U are a truly SPURS Fan !!!....

What your's prediction on the JAN Transfer Window ? Will HARRY make any changes or status quo ?....Probably he juz need to fine tuned our "leaky defence" ( should be liked CHELSEA )...and probably PAYLACHENKO got to go !!!....And my wish list is "another speedy left sided winger liked LENNON"...so that our Strikers have crosses from both side...to bang in the goals !!!....I can already predict that in our coming games that will be at least 3 vs LENNON...to cut or pulled him down if needed...to prevent him from crossing to both DEFOE & CROUCHIE !!!....

And finally do U think that last nite SPURS team line up was the BEST ???...How would MODRIC or KEANE or KING fit in ???....Definitely it'll be tough leaving your Captain out for too long ???....It's good have strong competition for all positions !!!...

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1