The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 12-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ChinaTraveller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by delman View Post
i've been seeing a lot about this place called "Maggie's". Can anyone tell me what is it and where is it located and the relevant damages?
Delman, Maggie's is dead. RTFF and you will see. Raided into oblivion. Was never a Maggie's man myself so have no sense of loss

The Traveller
Old 13-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Soapyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Giving my first FR in Beijing using my new username... Ah I'm back in the game! More to come hopefully, since I will be here for the whole year.

Just called up piaoliangbaobei for a "masseuse". Expecting the very worst in terms of looks honestly, but hell I am horny as fuck. As expected, looks were very ordinary, like little girl, a bit on the meaty side (as I requested). Very short, about 1/6 max. Nice tits and ass though. Came in to hotel, chat a bit, then she excused herself to go to bathroom.

Came out wrapped in a towel, action began, no pretense of massage whatsoever. She's got nice handfuls of boobs, and a fleshy bum. Very eager to please. Kissed her perky tits, then her ass, then her tits again.... Yummy. Then fingered her, until she became wet as hell. She came on top and gave me a BBBJ, nice and tight since she's so small and has a small mouth. Then repeated everything again (I can go on all day on tits)

FJ time, flipped her on her back, penetrated her nice and tight pussy. Drilled all the way in, which was not much since her pussy is not so deep as she's really small. Hell, I felt like I was fucking an underaged chubby school chick.

Flipped her on her side, more deep penetration... Ah.... fucking thirst quenching. Sat her up, fondled her boobs from behind, fingered her, then missonary fucked her again. Ahh............ *spurts*

Name : Liu Jia
Hometown: Sichuan
Cup : B+
Looks: 5.5 / 10
Ass: 7 / 10
Attitude: 9 / 10
BBBJ : 8.5 / 10
FJ : 8 / 10
Duration : 1:30
Damage : 500 Y, + 90 Taxi fare (taxi return so expensive meh?)
RTF: Not likely, but altogether ok as a first try since my sperm was about to burst out of my ears. For the meat-loving paedophilic, face-dun-care sort.

I called 1352 2562 922, and asked them if they only do "decent" massage. THe guy on the line said yes. Call the numbers on the profile if you wanna get a confirmed random fuck.

Up me please!
Old 13-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
delman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTraveller View Post
Delman, Maggie's is dead. RTFF and you will see. Raided into oblivion. Was never a Maggie's man myself so have no sense of loss

The Traveller
yo, what about other similar places like that?
Old 15-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys in Beijing,

Need to check something... I been in china for a couple of years but yet i think i got chopped a little by the black taxis...

how much will the taxi fare be from Xi Dan to the airport terminal 2? does it usually include the toll charge?

The beijing girls r wonderful

VB
Old 15-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Sexluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got this girl fm Lisa at 13911070945. Cannot pronounce her name, but got good service (13341159223).
Leaving Beijing toda. Nice place but a bit expensive compared to home. Rates at about RMB 500 per shot.
Old 18-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Right, the girls from Lisa are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Feifei, Shasha, Liujia, Tingting. By the way, for your security, you'd better contact Lisa directly at 13911070945.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexluver View Post
Got this girl fm Lisa at 13911070945. Cannot pronounce her name, but got good service (13341159223).
Leaving Beijing toda. Nice place but a bit expensive compared to home. Rates at about RMB 500 per shot.
Old 19-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
Hi guys in Beijing,

Need to check something... I been in china for a couple of years but yet i think i got chopped a little by the black taxis...

how much will the taxi fare be from Xi Dan to the airport terminal 2? does it usually include the toll charge?

The beijing girls r wonderful

VB
Yes, it should always include toll charge. I would think from Xi Dan, without traffic, would cost you at least 120+10(toll).
Old 19-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohohohoho View Post
Right, the girls from Lisa are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Feifei, Shasha, Liujia, Tingting. By the way, for your security, you'd better contact Lisa directly at 13911070945.
You don't have to agree with yourself.
Old 19-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
Yes, it should always include toll charge. I would think from Xi Dan, without traffic, would cost you at least 120+10(toll).
Ya then i think i was really chopped a little, though that afternoon it was quite heavy traffic as usual in beijing. the driver even told me the toll was 40rmb.

i kinda like beijing... houhai with the lake and the pubs r a wonderful place to chill out.
Old 19-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Me 'newbie', seek guidance from bros, please -

Am scheduled to be in BJ / SH / Tai Zhou (Zhejiang) between 22 May and 1 Jun, traveling alone, not familiar with China...

1. BJ: Kena attend conf on Fri 23 & Sat 24, looking for action Sat night and possibly Sun night. Pls suggest any pick-up joints or good full-service health centres. Am staying at Grand Hyatt

2. Tai Zhou: Sorry I know its BJ thread, but just in case any bro familiar with Tai Zhou... never go before, bros can recommend 4 or 5 star hotel (hopefully below US$100 per night)? Pls also suggest nice, clean full service health club I check out...

Thanks in advance
Old 20-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
melinda11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 34C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!
Old 20-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda11 View Post
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ!
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good
damage is 500rmb + her cab fare... __________________ Ben Goh Quote: Women need a reason to have sex -- men just need a place
Early this week I was in BJ and had the pleasure of trying this gal from bro hd13 FR. If you rate those gal picture on piaoliangboabei as 100% beauty, this gal 雪儿 is about 80%. Fair, pretty, long black hair, and very GFE. 500RMB for ST and she will give you a satisfying bong. The number given is true. Try her and I think she is worth it.
Old 20-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

Are you ready for the Singapore Olympic China Club ?

socc_group : SOCC

This is an exclusive Yahoo Group set up for like-minded bros who enjoyed parties. Membership is by exclusive invitation only.

If you have participated in our parties in Beijing, you will be invited soon. Please sign up as soon as you receive the invitation.

I will be in Beijing next week for 3 weeks. Let's get ourselves better organised. We need to plan ahead, rather than to communicate thru sms on a last minute basis.

All suggestions are welcomed!

Cheers,
Mark
Old 22-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,

a series of ktv sessions has been planned over the next 3 weeks for our parties in beijing.

30 May (Fri), 2 June (Mon), 4 June (Wed), 6 June (Fri), 8 June (Sun), 10 June (Tue), 12 June (Thu), 14 June (Sat), 16 June (Mon), 18 June (Wed)

the parties normally start at 8pm. a list of suggested mid range ktvs are: 北方鑫柜,金钻,大宇翼,香江宾馆,崇文门酒店ktv.

if you are interested to join any of the sessions, pls pm me your email, china mobile no. and date(s) of interest. typically each person spend around 300rmb on the room and drinks, 200 or 300rmb for your girl. tabao at your own cost.

participation in the parties entitles you to be invited to join SOCC.

cheers,
Mark
Old 23-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girls from piaoliangbaobei is getting worse.

The girl that's assigned to me, complain that she's too tired to work.
And she just give me a handjob quicky and yet still collect the full sum from me. Sigh...

And she even nick my deodorizer bottle!
She said she likes the small size of the bottle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1