The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Best Or-Gui-Nicer is still Zaryl or Chai Tao James Bond, both many days there and free & easy somemore..... ask me kaypoh here & there still can...

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
ha..ha..me more like a tourist..only 2nd trip for this year leh... Carrot007 more well informed now...
Old 01-08-2009, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was told the Club 97 (97 NTMK) now have PR....
Old 01-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Vietnam - HCM

It's not surprising to see PRs in clubs.
They are there like honey to attract the bees and buying of drinks.

However, it's the quality that still counts.

Question should be which club has the most chio PRs?

I will be spending some time in HCM this week before travelling to Phom Penh and then Bangkok.

Besides the MP at Caesar Hotel, anyone knows of any other MPs with the same concept ie masage you in your birthday suit.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
It's not surprising to see PRs in clubs.
They are there like honey to attract the bees and buying of drinks.

However, it's the quality that still counts.

Question should be which club has the most chio PRs?

I will be spending some time in HCM this week before travelling to Phom Penh and then Bangkok.

Besides the MP at Caesar Hotel, anyone knows of any other MPs with the same concept ie masage you in your birthday suit.
Go check on Hurricane88 postings. There is a link in his signature that leads you to a list. It will provide you with some info
Old 01-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post

Bro Jackboy, you can also try MP at Kimdo Hotel and Metropole Hotel.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post

by the way, i cancel my stay in fortune hotel, change to Lan Lan hotel 1....

the place looks more posh to me mah, haha

they charge single person stay in the room and double person stay in the room sia
Bro skyfree, I'm also interested to stay at Lan Lan Hotel 1, after looking at their website LanLan Hotel. I noticed that they have shifted from Bui Thi Xuan St to Thu Khu Huan St.

Bro skyfree, upon your stay at Lan Lan Hotel 1, can you give us a review of this hotel? Like the room rate, quality of breakfast, internet access in the lobby, and of-course gal-friendly or not. Thank you in advance.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kingkong20005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Stayed at Legend Hotel during my last trip in HCMC. Walked past Ngo Van Nam and found a lot of joints there - look at clubs or karaoke.

Can any bros please advise on these joints?
Are there karaokes only or any special service available?
What's the damage?

Didnt check them out as I's with some colleagues

thanks a lot
Old 01-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
pho24 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong20005 View Post
Hi Bro,

Stayed at Legend Hotel during my last trip in HCMC. Walked past Ngo Van Nam and found a lot of joints there - look at clubs or karaoke.

What's the damage?

thanks a lot
Go check on Hurricane88 postings. There is a link in his signature that leads you to a list. It will provide you with some info
Old 01-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

[/url]. Bro skyfree, upon your stay at Lan Lan Hotel 1, can you give us a review of this hotel? Like the room rate, quality of breakfast, internet access in the lobby, and of-course gal-friendly or not. Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]

Just now called Lan Lan 1, hotel is not girl friendly. Viet girl cannot stay after 10pm or overnight. Standard double is USD 30 nett.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
I have tried all the Le Duyen massage shops including those at Bui Thi Xuan, DMax, Vien Dong, Monica, Metropole etc. All require me to have my shorts on while massage. Except the one at Caesar which I been quite a few times already.

I am looking for few more of which that doesnt require to keep my shorts on just like those sleezy PRC massage shops we have at The Adephi in Sg. Preferably at D1, 3 or 5.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong20005 View Post
Hi Bro,

What's the damage?

thanks a lot
This is a question that actually can't be answered by looking at H88's list.

That small street is the main center for Japanese bars. There must be a dozen in this small street. They tend to be expensive and nothing available on premises other than some mild snuggling. Lots of very cute girls though. You would need to set something up with one outside working hours.

For snuggling that's much less mild (spicier) find my list of bars in a previous post. I posted that within the last 2 weeks. In fact there are 3 of them right around the corner from Ngo Van Nam on Le Thanh Ton, and yet more nearby. Also a few more of the Japanese variety. (easy to spot since the girls wear ao dais or more formal looking dresses and stand out in front -- at the other kinds of bars their dresses are much smaller and more revealing, and they stay inside except to occassionally open the door and say HELLO DARLING!)
Old 01-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Japanese Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
That small street is the main center for Japanese bars. There must be a dozen in this small street. They tend to be expensive and nothing available on premises other than some mild snuggling. Lots of very cute girls though. You would need to set something up with one outside working hours.
Arh those Jap bars. Was given a tour by my HCMC dai kor S******** here once.

Yes stunners indeed. Easily 8/10 looks and above. Even if we were to pay premium price for tasting them outside working hours. But can the girl deliver the job? How many times have we heard of "pretty face but dead fish."?

Ok I'm off to the airport now. Will check back on this thread for any replies when I have time. Have a great weekend. Cheers!
Old 01-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
~Duplicate posting.~
Old 01-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

I have been to all Le Duyen saloons
All Le Duyen massage shops services are the same.
Massage shoulder first then proceed with hairwash, then facewash, cucumber peel on your face and then proceed to upstairs room or hall for body massage.

Le Duyen 4 is the newest one with sauna, steeam bath on the top floors.
You can also choose the VIP rooms comes with LCD TV, hi fi and privacy.

Whether the girls will provide extra service is very subjective.
If you are a regular there and willing to pay a price and the girls are also feeling desperate for cash at the same time, you may hit the jackpot.

I myself had experience twice before. Once at Dmax for a hj and the other one was at another saloon in Bui Thi Xuan for a bodylicking and breast sucking session. Forgot name of salon liao but its the first one along the road opposire the petrol kiosk.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Japanese Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Yes stunners indeed. Easily 8/10 looks and above. Even if we were to pay premium price for tasting them outside working hours. But can the girl deliver the job? How many times have we heard of "pretty face but dead fish."?
Yes, probably so, but after all it's not their delivery skills that we're really paying for. Those can be had for much less, though attached to bodies and faces that aren't quite as inspiring.

It would be interesting to rank the different types of venues around town in terms of how stunning the girls in that venue are. I'd bet that these Japanese bars would come in near the top. Like, I think if you took a random 100 girls from Catwalk and Royale, and 100 from this alley, probably the alley wins.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread