The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jampacked1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Getting to Shenzhen & Danshui

Shenzhen to Danshui
Took a cab from DongmenZhong to the SZ 汽车站. As it was lunch hour, traffic ard the roads leading to it was pretty heavy. Cost: 23 RMB, inclusive of tips.
From where I got down, it was easy to walk to where the coaches are berthed. To find the Danshui bus, go to berth 32. Put ur luggage in the compartment, get ur sticker, get into the coach, find ur seat & pay cash (40 RMB) to the steward only when it is ready to leave. No need to buy tickets first b4 boarding. Oh, u will need to scan ur bag/s when entering the coach waiting area..
Journey takes ~1hour. Coach will terminate at the new “Huiyang Automotive Bus Passenger Terminal” (惠阳汽车客运总站) as described by taikor "Tiongkoklan" here:
http://sbfsg.fun/showthr...danshui&page=6
The coach will stop beside the free shuttle bus to 花街车站. Very convenient! It takes ~15min to get there. (Note: taking this bus may bring back memories of the kampong bus... )
At the 花街车站 which is really only just like a bus-stop, you are 2 streets away from KaichengLu where the SNs are.. Just ask for directions - you can see the New Regent Hotel after you've started walking ~150m (in the right direction, of course!! ) Actually, u only need to head towards the shopping malls direction...
Note about 花街车站
The free shuttle is every 15min interval, starting from early morning ~6am to evening (can't remember exactly).. U can check the timing on the signboard at the 车站...
To go back to SZ, just do the reverse - catch the free shuttle at 花街车站 back to the 惠阳汽车客运总站. There, signboards will inform u to pay only when u board the bus (no need to buy tickets...)
Old 30-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jampacked1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Getting to Shenzhen & Danshui

Leaving SZ for SGP
Took the MTR at Guo Mao Stn to the airport on 24/3/12 at 9pm for my 11:50pm Tiger flight home. Cost: 8 RMB. Time: ~1hour. Very easy too, 'cos the airport is the last stop
Instead of an RFID card (like SMRT), u get a coin token from the dispenser. Tap it to open the gate (like normal) and go down the escalator to where the "Green" line is. There are 28/29 stops to the airport from here.
The MTR Ride
Ride was smooth but can get crowded. If u r lucky like I was, u can get to see pretty girls getting in & out of the trains at this hour. After a few stops, 2 fair and lovely SYTs with long-hair got into my cabin. They were chatting and giggling (not loud at all) away with themselves in front of me . What a treat for the eyes!
I was surprised when they also got down at the airport. But unlike me, they, along with quite a sizable crowd, were heading towards the nearby residential buildings instead. I didn't think ppl still live so close to the airport..
MTR to Airport Bldg
From the MTR, it is a minimum 20-min walk to the Tiger check-in counter. It is inside the same building where u first arrived but at the other end instead. The Stn is actually opposite the terminal buildings but still, quite a distance away. It is a good idea to have a drink &/or titbits handy in ur bag. If not, just drop by at the convenience store at the MTR b4 u start.. Anyway, I found out Tiger is not very strict in enforcing the "No Outside Foods/Drinks Allowed" rule, as long as u do it surreptitiously...
Touchdown
Arrived & cleared customs at Changi Airport at ~4am. Took the free shuttle bus from the Budget Terminal to T2. Hanged around at T2 until the first bus/train (5+, 6am). During this time, was surprised to see people sleeping almost anywhere there - McDonald's, any comfortable "benches" & "sofas' (belonging to those counters that were closed for the day..)
Old 01-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Going DS next week. Any bros any update on the HC status there?
Old 10-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Spent a nite at DS. Still the same old Danshui but notice prices edge up slightly. Used to have 400RMB for 3P at sauna now charges 500RMB!

Norm is 300RMB for 2 shots with gal. Still value for $$$ here.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Spent a nite at DS. Still the same old Danshui but notice prices edge up slightly. Used to have 400RMB for 3P at sauna now charges 500RMB!

Norm is 300RMB for 2 shots with gal. Still value for $$$ here.
inflation .....
Old 12-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
inflation .....
Everywhere in china also inflation....
A lot of angmo manufacturing plants also relocating to vietnam or other lower cost areas.
Wages in china getting higher.

Even some PRC FLs who make a return visit to Sinkieland also increase price.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 12-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Everywhere in china also inflation....
A lot of angmo manufacturing plants also relocating to vietnam or other lower cost areas.
Wages in china getting higher.
Taiwanese factories in Dongguan started shifting to Vietnam since 3 years ago.
Ang moh factories always 慢一拍.

Other low cost manufacturing countries include Myanmar, Cambodia, etc.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MindOverHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
In term of distance, as bro SBX has noted, Longmen is probably slightly nearer in physical distance. But with the highway, I suspect it takes about the same time to travel by private taxi to either QY or LM, especially since a section of the road to LM is off the highway. But if you're taking public transportation, it is a lot easier to get to QY by traveling via the train to GZO and then the frequent buses to QY. It sounds like the road from LM to the Tiequan Hot spring has improved, but one side of the road was badly affected by the cement-laden trucks during our last visit and it took us a lot longer than expected to get there as my friend driving the car need to navigate the numerous pot holes.
Apologize for digging up an old thread, but does anyone has any update on Longmen hotspring resort? What is the condition like currently? How long does it take by private car from CP to LM? I checked googlemap and it indicated 3 hours! If that is the case, then I would prefer somewhere nearer like Conghua hotspring.

Look forward to your advice. Thank you.
Old 26-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverHeart View Post
Apologize for digging up an old thread, but does anyone has any update on Longmen hotspring resort? What is the condition like currently? How long does it take by private car from CP to LM? I checked googlemap and it indicated 3 hours! If that is the case, then I would prefer somewhere nearer like Conghua hotspring.

Look forward to your advice. Thank you.
Conghua hotspring is also not near either.

Officially it's said to be about 75km away from the GZ city. However, when we went by express bus it took us more than 2 hrs and that's to Conghua town only. We still need to take a local cab to look for the hot spring abt 30 min away.
Old 26-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Conghua hotspring is also not near either.

Officially it's said to be about 75km away from the GZ city. However, when we went by express bus it took us more than 2 hrs and that's to Conghua town only. We still need to take a local cab to look for the hot spring abt 30 min away.
Thanks for the info. 2 hrs by express bus will probably translate into 1.5 hrs by pte car. I think Conghua is equidistant between CP and GZ. If I go, it will be from CP.

When did you go? How was the condition of the hotspring? Which hotel did you stay?
Old 27-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverHeart View Post
Thanks for the info. 2 hrs by express bus will probably translate into 1.5 hrs by pte car. I think Conghua is equidistant between CP and GZ. If I go, it will be from CP.

When did you go? How was the condition of the hotspring? Which hotel did you stay?
Sorry if it's like pouring cold water onto you.

It was about three years back. A very disappointing trip.

There are a few resorts with hot spring in them.
Fortunately, one of our friends decide that we check in a small hotel in town then go raking at one of the popular hot spring.

The main reason was that the hotel room in the hot spring resort cost around 900rmb per night. The day trip was disappointing. Simply local standard but suitable for "international" travellers. Everything in the resort are sub standards. Most important, the China men dont even shower before they jumped into the common pools. Hygiene is a big question mark there. Some of us saw rats running in one of their indoor hot pools.

We tried our best to enjoy but left in big disappointments. Some of us have been to hot springs in Japan and Taiwan. The different in standards are just too much for us to shallow.

All of us decide to leave Conghua the following day without exploring other hot spring resorts.

Hope things have change.

May be you can go and post your FR here.
Old 27-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Looking at the map. I think Conghua is a lot further from CP than GZ.

Simple. Just call any CP driver and ask them for the price to go Conghua and you will know the answer. I think it much more than the price to go from CP to GZ.

Again it will be nice for you to post your finding here.
Old 27-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

Bro travelcraze88,

Thanks again for taking the trouble to provide so much information. Yes I notice the hotels can be expensive in the resorts. Maybe the condition will be much better in these high end hotels. I have checked out some websites, there are positive comments on some of them like Bishuiwan in Conghua, and Dipai in Longmen. But the price...haizz.

I have not decided whether to go LM or CH or other hotsprings. Will post a report in this thread if I visit LM or CH.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Danshui (11/07/12)

Will be in Danshui today.

Those interested to cheong together get in touch.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

southchinafun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui (11/07/12)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Will be in Danshui today.

Those interested to cheong together get in touch.
Dear boss, any recommendations for KTVs, saunas in DS as bad weather in CP.
What's the travelling time bu bus from ZH to DS?
Tks for advice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1