The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Feb kinda early for me cos I have to go BJ and SH after CP. I hate the cold

But I will seriously try to make it..

If not in FEB, surely in Mar
well, get 2 mms to hug u to sleep every nite, u will LOVE the cold instead

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 01-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

went to huizhou for a day and stayed in the famous Kande Hotel facing 惠州天湖 ....
the hotel is good but 惠州天湖 is very disappointing ....
and the hakka food we have for our lunch and dinner r not authentic hakka food ...
cannot comment abt the ktv there becoz i did not go to any ...
perhaps bro prcsytlover can give feedback on it ...

Kande Hotel

nice hotel room ... bed is soft and comfortable ...

hotel room window facing 天湖

惠州天湖
Old 01-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

aerial view from hotel ...

Ancient 惠州 wall beside Kande International Hotel

Old 02-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
and the hakka food we have for our lunch and dinner r not authentic hakka food ...

nice hotel room ... bed is soft and comfortable ...

Nice pics.. Thanks.

Nice shoes too

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 02-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
huh, Daikor, I tot its 惠州西湖, u mean it has been renamed 惠州天湖

If u r expecting tat their 小西湖 is like 杭州西湖,洞庭湖,千岛湖, then I am afraid to say it will be disappointing !!! but in 岭南, think they dun hv any 大湖 tat has a nice scenery as compared to those famous one !!! Otherwise, u shd hv long heard of 惠州西湖 Yr expectation always so HIGH Beri tough to meet lei

BTW, where did u go for yr lunch & dinner ? How was yr hot spring trip ?
Old 02-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
huh, Daikor, I tot its 惠州 , u mean it has been renamed 惠州天湖

If u r expecting tat their 小西湖 is like 杭州西湖,洞庭湖,千岛湖, then I am afraid to say it will be disappointing !!! but in 岭南, think they dun hv any 大湖 tat has a nice scenery as compared to those famous one !!! Otherwise, u shd hv long heard of 惠州西湖 .. Yr expectation always so HIGH ..Beri tough to meet lei

BTW, where did u go for yr lunch & dinner ? How was yr hot spring trip ?
hahahhaha ... paiseh ... it's 西湖 and not 天湖 ...
must be poison by ah phui prcsytlover ... always talked abt 天鴯湖路 ..

no lar .... this 西湖 is really disappointing ...
i'll called it the 黃河 becoz the water in the lake is yellowish in color ..

fortunately i didn't go for the hot spring .... becoz the journey from our hotel to the hot spring is 2hrs each way ...
ah phui prcsytlover was fuming mad ....

i dun know where we go for our lunches and dinner ... all arrangements make by prcsytlover ....
i would said the only good lunch is on the 2nd day before we depart for cp ..
the other 2 r disappointed and expensive and not even authentic hakka food ...
Old 02-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Wah sorry for the disappointment Bro Addidas... find food around Kande can be quiet challenging.... there is one across the lake and if you walk from Kande, you need to go over the bridge and the lake and make a left turn and go inside the park of the lake... there is a cantonese restaurant there... other than that... we like Huizhou...
Old 02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
fortunately i didn't go for the hot spring .... becoz the journey from our hotel to the hot spring is 2hrs each way ...

i dun know where we go for our lunches and dinner ... all arrangements make by prcsytlover ....
of course huizhou xihu cannot be compared to hangzhou xihu... next time must ask SBX to bring me round huizhou xihu, last time i went he too busy liao.

btw i notice the shoes too in the hotel room b4 antyhing else like the other bros here
Old 03-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Huizhou Xi Hu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
of course huizhou xihu cannot be compared to hangzhou xihu... next time must ask SBX to bring me round huizhou xihu, last time i went he too busy liao.
Huizhou Xi Hu is very easy to navigate. DIY can already. Why must babysit?

Thought bro shibaxian retired already?
Old 03-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hahahhaha ... paiseh ... it's 西湖 and not 天湖 ...
must be poison by ah phui prcsytlover ... always talked abt 天鴯湖路 ..

no lar .... this 西湖 is really disappointing ...
i'll called it the 黃河 becoz the water in the lake is yellowish in color ..

i would said the only good lunch is on the 2nd day before we depart for cp ..
the other 2 r disappointed and expensive and not even authentic hakka food ...
Of course I mad lah..

I plan to go long men tie quan.. They bring me to nan kun Shan.. The hot spring I plan is about 1hr 15mins away from our hotel.. The nan kun Shan is damn fxxking far.. 2 hr 15mins.. Wasted my time..

For food, we went to Lao ban Niang work place for lunch the 1 st day. Food is not really hakka, decent I should say but not that fantastic. Cost 670rmb

Dinner went 潮香, 1st time I went a restaurant they dun have rice. Haha.
Mainly seafood. I feels food is ok, but prices is ex. Not worth the pricing. Was told its one of the better porridge around, but I think mu lun also not too bad. And comes cheaper for sure. Cost 783rmb

Then went 明记客家菜 the next day for lunch. I should say the food is so much better. And prices is so much cheaper the the other 2 we went the other day. and the dish we order are so much better. Cost 500+ rmb forgot price.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Delayed Trip Report

This is a Delayed Trip Report from last summer that I was reluctant to post because I did not get a "full" feel for DS. However I hope it will help other Bros here considering a stop in this nice little town as a break from CP/HK/SZ or other destinations. Thanks to Bro HuZiGe who gave me some advice and the other Bros who have let me uncover this diamond in the rough town.

Conditions: Check the weather before you come here. It was very windy and here despite being summer due to the proximity to the coast. Also, this area is known to have many crackdowns and "wind" of other kind, so worthwhile to check on this site for updates to make sure you don't go for nothing.

Travel: Easy to travel here by bus from LoHu in ShenZhen. I believe I took Bus #43 in the bus loop at a cost of 40RMB. Be sure to get off on the Flower Street (Hua Jie), which is the street where all the action is. If you don't you will be taken to the main bus loop 10 min away, and then you will need to take a taxi or bike at 10RMB back to Hua Jie. I arranged for an Agent here to drive me from DS to CP at a cost of about 260 RMB.

Agent: There is a well known agent in this forum that I used to book hotels and Saunas. I did not partake in KTV as they start quite late and the girls not so agreeable to Da Bao as in CP. The Agent's services were OK - he did what was necessary but I cannot say he went "over and above" anything you would expect. You also had to pay him "up front" for alot of incidental expenses instead of in CP where the hotel pays the agent commission. For example, I had to pay him 20RMB to show me to saunas (normally 10RMB if you book hotel through him). Although fair I find this annoying sometimes. He also ask if you can pay him cash for the Sauna and he charge on his CC to collect points - don't care about this as long as I don't pay more. If I remember the sauna rate I get is same as the walk-in rate, so if you want to save $$$ just get a namecard or phone number to reserve room and get discount room rate.

Sauna - This is the name of the game in DS. Just walk down the main road and nearly every hotel have a SN. Now hear that prices have risen, but at the time prices around 299RMB - 500RMB for standard 90min 2 shots service. Also hear of 200RMB 1 shot 60 mins service but did not find at the time. Service was less thorough than in CP but also find less mechanical and girls slightly more "wholesome" and less jaded. Also find the girl "looks" to be not as good as in CP (on average 5-6/10 instead of 6-8/10 in CP according to my standard). If you enjoy SN very whorthwhile to check out as many SN as you can as you are bound to find one to your liking. Some of ones I partake in include: KaiTian, New Regent, and Zhi Li Ge.

Food
Not many options here going south on the main road. Small cafes and restaurants. I think there are more places north near the Wal Mart and malls. Food here generally is not as good or plentiful as in CP, but enough options to fill you up and energize you for the real activities. DaiYa Bay have some seafood options but a long journey from the city and did not visit on this trip.

Bars There area a few pubs/bars that you can visit for a change of pace. Only one I visit was "Rock Bar" which played hip hop and rap, and many dancers ask you to buy lady drinks to chat with them. These dancers are not WGs but I assume some would be friendly if you can chat them up.

Massage
Did not find much to do here aside from shopping and visiting the massage places. I can't remember the one I went to - Across from Jin Hue Hotel and price reasoanble (less than 70 RMB for 60 mins I think?). However, nothing like PZL in CP in terms of hardware and girls.

Summary
A nice slow down change of pace from the rush of CP. For those who want to partake in SN services and not so much for the KTV/BBS goer. The main attraction is the variety and cheap cost of SNs - you are bound to find something you like.

Any bros in CP interested in visiting this place from Jan 8-13 pls PM me as I may visit here that time.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Of course I mad lah..
Bro don't be mad la... hot sping cannot be go alone right? So I assume v enjoyable then?

And btw, welcome back to reality! Next week I send you pictures ok
Old 03-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Bro don't be mad la... hot sping cannot be go alone right? So I assume v enjoyable then?

And btw, welcome back to reality! Next week I send you pictures ok
Knn.. U damn bad..

But I still in cp. haha. Last day.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
btw i notice the shoes too in the hotel room b4 antyhing else like the other bros here
all the DOM's ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Huizhou Xi Hu is very easy to navigate. DIY can already. Why must babysit?
affirmative .... even a 3 yrs kid can navigate the xihu ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
hahahaha .. he bring sand to the beach but the sand rather stayed behind than go for hot spring .... wise choice ...
Old 03-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Knn.. U damn bad..

But I still in cp. haha. Last day.
Wah LAN eh.. Miss flight leh... I'm coming up soon......

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1