The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
For the information of those who like to post pictures..... I have received a warning letter supposedly from Phillipines finest on my posting of obscene photos of their nationals in this thread. I do not for a moment believe the letter is genuinely sent by the PNP but I am concerned that whoever sent that letter was able to trace my address.

I believe and strongly suspect that someone in this forum kelonged.
Henceforth I shall no longer meet up with any bros from here...... including those few that previously we went for drinks with. Please note that I have deleted all your contacts and suggest that you all do the same with mine.

Huh they are free to do all these shit?
Old 27-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Anybody went to North Jakarta? I hear the place there is cheap for booking of cewek but it mainly cater for local.
Old 27-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Anybody went to North Jakarta? I hear the place there is cheap for booking of cewek but it mainly cater for local.
North Jakarta is in PI? How do I get there ?
Old 27-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am jealous ehhehehehe
There's no need to be jealous. She can be found at the High Society.
Old 27-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

going to clarke any tips
Old 27-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
North Jakarta is in PI? How do I get there ?
damn i post at the wrong thread. Paiseh eheheh
Old 27-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
hanoiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
For the information of those who like to post pictures..... I have received a warning letter supposedly from Phillipines finest on my posting of obscene photos of their nationals in this thread. I do not for a moment believe the letter is genuinely sent by the PNP but I am concerned that whoever sent that letter was able to trace my address.

I believe and strongly suspect that someone in this forum kelonged.
Henceforth I shall no longer meet up with any bros from here...... including those few that previously we went for drinks with. Please note that I have deleted all your contacts and suggest that you all do the same with mine.
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there are some arseholes on this forum.
Old 27-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heading need tips on the airport regards the taxis heading to friendship as i will be heading there and hotels near shopping centre
Old 28-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
Heading need tips on the airport regards the taxis heading to friendship as i will be heading there and hotels near shopping centre
If you land in Clark (DMIA) airport then you will see touts calling out to you and offer you taxi to your hotel. Tell him which hotel and PAY him his price of about 500-700p. You will be well cared for. So don worry. He make good money from you. Or you can take a jeep for 12p or aircon jeep for 50p or regular taxi for 300p.

Hotels are plentiful and read up on this and other thread and you will be wiser. Or you can tag along with an old hand.
Old 28-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
TheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
If you land in Clark (DMIA) airport then you will see touts calling out to you and offer you taxi to your hotel. Tell him which hotel and PAY him his price of about 500-700p. You will be well cared for. So don worry. He make good money from you. Or you can take a jeep for 12p or aircon jeep for 50p or regular taxi for 300p.

Hotels are plentiful and read up on this and other thread and you will be wiser. Or you can tag along with an old hand.
Why dun make use of the hotels airport transfer service?
Old 28-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

i want to find out how these works actually im working but not my gf is pregnant so i have to see her she claims to be my baby but she sent me the ultrasound forge like its been smuck and i really want to go dna to find out if its mine i will be responsible but if not mine than forget it my gf stay in friendship i want to ask samster for help to find out these place a hotel near it which has airport transfer
Old 29-10-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Huh they are free to do all these shit?
Well, if you did read up one of the scam attempts on me, the scammer even managed to trace down my hotel, though by that time I got the vibes and move to another hotel .. never mind the scammer didn't know my real name .. possibly I gave too many clues .. and my insistence on not sending money by WU helped - for WU - the recipient need the sender's real name .. no faking there ..

After all, when there is a possibility of earning big $, a lot of investment in time and seeking 'resources' can be promptly accomplished.

Hence my repeated, broken-record warning, to be careful, careful, careful ..

Well, I do have a lot of Filipino friends, but, I keep my travel plans hazy, when I am hitting AC !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
i want to find out how these works actually im working but not my gf is pregnant so i have to see her she claims to be my baby but she sent me the ultrasound forge like its been smuck and i really want to go dna to find out if its mine i will be responsible but if not mine than forget it my gf stay in friendship i want to ask samster for help to find out these place a hotel near it which has airport transfer
well, simple, if she claims you made her preg, fake a document saying you had a Vesectomy and see what the response is ..

or keep your patience and tell her to wait for the baby to be delivered, and enagage a local lawyer to send out a legal letter stating that not to be harassed or contacted until baby is delivered ..

Of course, you can do one of the above, if you are 100% sure if you didn't get her preg .. and you can ask her the date of conception and match if you were around town ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Why dun make use of the hotels airport transfer service?
Because hotel transfers are expensive and not worth unless you are lugging big luggage . is my 2 cents ..

if you are a first timer, go for hotel transfer ..

If not, well, you know what's cheap ..
Old 29-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

dragonstar87: look this up

Oh, see the following posts, in an Expat Forum .. for Philippines ..

>>> Delivery was about 75,000p as I recall which included two days in a shared recovery room. These girls recovery fast, it's amazing. I wouldn't go private room, it's unnecessary and my g.f. enjoyed talking to other people when I wasn't there. She did have two friends that helped her a lot during this time.

Prebirth consults with her gynecologist (mandatory almost) and ultrasound probably brought the total to a little over 100,000p. I probably spent another 20,000p on dietary supplements, the special milk, and related medicines.

Then I got her an apartment, furniture, fans, and all the rest; figure another 50,000p before I found out I wasn't the father. I then decided to go all out and prepaid her rent for 6 months plus expenses. Am I an idiot? Well, when I'm old and think about about all of this, I will have at least helped one kid get a good start and I tried to help the Mom get through all of this.

That said, I cut the relationship off within days of finding out the kid wasn't mine. I suspect she knew all along...I can't begin to describe what an emotional roller coaster all of this was; but in retrospect I learned a heck of a lot about babies, the Philippines, and myself...

I'll say this about the Philippines, unless you live a hermit life somehow, stuff will happen to you! I'm now back in the USA for 6 months and...nothing is happening!

>> i am a filipina and i met those kinds of women when i was processing my annulment (i met one girl while I had my annulment annotated by NSO)...

she was desperate to find a man, she used to have an American guy who paid her annulment ( wow! 250K paid by someone, while I paid 300K all from my pocket -- just to secure sole custody of my daughter and bring her to whichever country I choose to work in -- is worth every penny if I may say, we will be moving to AU in a few weeks on a 457 visa)

back to that pinay, her American fiance broke up with her and so she claim and is now looking for another and is currently eyeing some Aussie ...

well an advice to anyone be cautious of the women you met at dating sites and never never provide them any financial support. Paying for a holiday that both of you will go, that's ok but monthly financially support... never!

Old 29-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there are some arseholes on this forum.
Dun bother about them. It happens in almost every thread.
Old 30-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

im so excited to go ac again, 11 more days to go and i can boom boom the young chick again there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1