The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hope Aquilani stays. In a passing system, he would be a good squad player.
I been wishing for this every season. He is my fave midfielder in the current team and I don't want him to be remembered as a flop due to ridiculous player management.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
He already said KD's team last season was playing very good possession football but got no penetration...... nice to watch but will not win you games with that kind of playing system. BR does not want to overhaul the entire playing system as he feels making some adjustments should rectify the problem. Let's see what he has up his sleeves.
If you listen carefully to BR's interviews, he has hinted which players he wants in the Liverpool team. So far he has mentioned Gerrard, Carragher, Suarez and the latest was Bellamy. I think he is shortlisting his 1st team carefully.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hope Aquilani stays. In a passing system, he would be a good squad player.
depends on him if he wants to play for Liverpool and sty in England...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

BREAKING NEWS

I just heard on BBC News broadcast that Franco Borini is to be Liverpool's first signing pending on a medical. A bid of £6 million has also been put in for Clint Dempsey too. Can anyone confirm?
Old 10-07-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
BREAKING NEWS

I just heard on BBC News broadcast that Franco Borini is to be Liverpool's first signing pending on a medical. A bid of £6 million has also been put in for Clint Dempsey too. Can anyone confirm?
Clint Dempsey is good. I think he is a suitable replacement for Dirk Kuyt.
However I have my reservations about Franco Borini. If he is any good Chelsea wouldn't have shunted him here and there.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
If you listen carefully to BR's interviews, he has hinted which players he wants in the Liverpool team. So far he has mentioned Gerrard, Carragher, Suarez and the latest was Bellamy. I think he is shortlisting his 1st team carefully.
I dun wanna talk about it at the moment. I just wanna concentrate on the Olympics 2012. I will decide whether to stay or go after the games.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
superbeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we have a new and young manager,

can he fill up our hopes and hunger ?

or will we scream and shout in anger ?

we are team for so long seen as failures,

or once again rise up and be a football SUPERPOWER !!!
Old 10-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

As for Borini, last I heard was Roma completed 100% ownership of him and he doesn't wanna join Liverpool. WIll be shocked if the deal happens, a good shock cos I think he is quality.

What has stunned me most is the club considering to loan Carroll to AC Milan. I sincerely hope it's a case of poor journalism twisting words cos I cannot see how that move is gonna be beneficial for the Reds.

I wish Milan would just fuck off and stop loaning our players.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
As for Borini, last I heard was Roma completed 100% ownership of him and he doesn't wanna join Liverpool. WIll be shocked if the deal happens, a good shock cos I think he is quality.

What has stunned me most is the club considering to loan Carroll to AC Milan. I sincerely hope it's a case of poor journalism twisting words cos I cannot see how that move is gonna be beneficial for the Reds.

I wish Milan would just fuck off and stop loaning our players.
It would seem that BR does not have a good impression of Carroll. He wants his frontman to be able to pass n move. I would not be surprised that Carroll will be leaving Liverpool soon.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
It would seem that BR does not have a good impression of Carroll. He wants his frontman to be able to pass n move. I would not be surprised that Carroll will be leaving Liverpool soon.
I would be absolutely gutted if that's the case. Especially with the form Andy has shown towards the end of the season and for England in the summer.
At least give the boy a chance. I don't understand why Andy is being shifted out and someone as average as Jonjo Shelvey has been given a contract extension.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. It is true that Fabio Borini, Clint Dempsey and Andy Carroll are the latest names to be mentioned.

Sabatini: Liverpool want Borini

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...borini?cc=4716

Fab move: Roma confirm Liverpool are in for Italy striker Fabio Borini

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...medium=twitter

Reds closing in: Liverpool boss claims 'exciting deal will be completed this week'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...k-says-1137679
Old 11-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

John Henry confirmed at an event in Boston that "we got that boy from Roma"

Good signing in my opinion. A very stable and young replacement for Kuyt, as he can play on the wing or right side in a 4-3-3.
Doesnt hurt too that he can score at least 10 goals a season.

welcome to the Kop, Borini!
Old 11-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
I don't understand why Andy is being shifted out and someone as average as Jonjo Shelvey has been given a contract extension.
Carroll is a one dimension player.... in the the traditional centre forward mould. His style would not be compatible with the tiki-taka football system.

Jonjo is being tasked to take on the role similar to that which Sigurrdsson does for Swansea.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Carroll is a one dimension player.... in the the traditional centre forward mould. His style would not be compatible with the tiki-taka football system.

Jonjo is being tasked to take on the role similar to that which Sigurrdsson does for Swansea.
I heard West Ham has put in a bid to take Andy Carroll on loan for next season. The boy is not keen to go Italy but is willing to move to London.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

not sure if my tears are of laughter or sadness, so far what I seen Jonjo is a proper Championship player at best.

I rather see Aquilani given a chance in that role. I am pleased though that Rodgers has prioritised our attack in the transfer market so far.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1