The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Minison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Very nice share bro taegukgi. When you first saw Tammy, did you notice she was braless?
Old 08-01-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
hasifthejugg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Did you manage to snipe a few nip slip photos for yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Hi everybody, I finally have some time to put this recent encounter together, it happened over Christmas.

I was invited to spend Christmas with an ex-classmate (let's call him George) over at his place. COVID headcount wasn't a problem as there are only 3 of them (wife and kid).

George is particularly close because we were good buddies not just in school work but also ECA/CCAs and he just returned from his overseas posting.

I come to know his boy love cars so I thought it might be nice for me to buy something interesting for his kiddo (about 5yr old I think).

Spent a weekend and decided on buying a remote control car (charged it up so kiddo can play) and a log cake closer to Christmas. In the end I also added a box of Bird Nest (didn't know his wife personally so better buy something for her).

The plan was for me to pop over for lunch, have a great chat with his family and catch up on good old days.

So on Christmas day, I put on something smart casual and arrived on time about 12pm; found his unit and punched the door bell.

'Ding Dong', shortly after I hear somebody unlocking the door and a pretty face greeted me which I figured might be his wife (let's call her Tammy).

Tammy's probably just under 1.7M, definitely Eurasian and has a pretty face like I said earlier (a little like this ).

She was dressed in what I'll say summer wear (like this ), shorts with loose spaghetti top.

I briefly introduced myself and told her I brought gifts for them. She let me in, led me to the sofa and pointed to the coffee table which I assumed is the spot to place the gifts. She then took the log cake and put it into the refrigerator.

Tammy then came back and informed me that George had some last minute matters and had popped over to his mum's place to fix something. Meanwhile I should proceed over to the dining table to have my lunch and George should be back soon.

Lunch was perfect, rice, turkey meat, salad, potatoes, etc and had a great ice breaking session with Tammy while her boy (let's call him Tommy) is sleeping in his room. Tammy explained they had a really late night for Christmas Eve and barely slept before daybreak (that probably explained why she was dressed like that).

She got to know George when he was working abroad and her dad was Australian and mum was Chinese. Shortly after lunch (about an hour), Tommy opened the door from his room and came over to his mum looking at me.

Tammy explained I'm his daddy's friend and I took it from there because I'm good with kids. First thing I did was to take the gifts from the coffee table and ask Tommy to unwrap his Christmas present and at the same time pass the box of bird nest to Tammy (wrapped up of course).

Tommy was ecstatic when he learnt that I've bought him a remote control car and can't wait to have a shot at it. I became his best friend instantly and showed him how to set it up and control the car.

That was when my focus switched over to Tammy and she had this big smile on her face (still focused on Tommy) but I noticed a major malfunction.

Tammy was seated right next to me on the table and I was resting my elbows on my knees bent over on the chair while showing Tommy his toy; Tammy was bent over in her chair exactly the same way with Tommy by her side facing me.

I'm looking at a major wardrobe malfunction; because of the loose spaghetti top, I could see pretty much all the way to her belly button; cleavage, boobs, left nipple and she wasn't wearing a bra .

They had a huge living space so Tommy had no problem driving the car around with Tammy giving me a good show when she was following Tommy across the living room.

Tammy has nice B cup boobs with what seem like dark pink/brownish areola and nipple (didn't manage to spot her other nipple but I assume it should be the same color).

Luckily her focus was mostly on Tommy so I had no problem checking out her malfunction at will (not all the time though).

So in the span of about another hour before George came back, I was happy Tommy love his new toy and making sure my bulge wasn't showing up that obviously.

I had a great time with George catching up on married life and why he decided to come back, etc. I got to know Tammy and Tommy better too and had a great time there overall.

I guess it was a bonus catching a wardrobe malfunction of a friend's Eurasian wife but I think catching up with George was still more satisfying to me.

That's all folks, do remember to share your interesting stories in this thread, have a great start to 2022.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
taxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I'm looking at a major wardrobe malfunction; because of the loose spaghetti top, I could see pretty much all the way to her belly button; cleavage, boobs, left nipple and she wasn't wearing a bra .
One of the best views
Old 08-01-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasifthejugg View Post
Did you manage to snipe a few nip slip photos for yourself?
Put all the good memories in my head, besides it's too fast trying to shoot, I rather take the extra time to refine that scene in my head.

Yes, there were situations were the opposite gender was trying to tempt me but if there's no feel my head just doesn't register it.

In fact, everything I wrote here is out of the blue, didn't plan for it. I prefer to appreciate things around me than making it a point to own them.
Old 08-01-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma View Post
One of the best views
Yeah, that's beautiful in my opinion but unfortunately I didn't get to see the other nipple.

I was appreciating those moments seeing Tommy laughing, having fun with his new toy and didn't try hard enough looking at Tammy.

It was a bonus seeing her boobs and a nipple, besides, the lust doesn't last very long, my mind tend to switch to other things pretty fast.

That reminded me of an ex-colleague. I know she have a liking towards me and on an occasion, she literally showed me her boobs (nice B cup with brownish areola and nipples) but I just treat her like a colleague and not somebody I'll have sex with, we're still good friends though.

Think everybody's got a different brain, isn't that wonderful?
Old 08-01-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41162 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U sure had a wonderful little Xmas
Wishing u more to come on coming CNY

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32749972
Old 09-01-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Many years back when I was working in a company when I bumped into my pre u classmate who became a colleague.
One day, I remembered we were in the photocopier room by ourselves. As she had a fair bit to photocopy while I wasn't busy, so, just hung around and waited. She was wearing a top that had a wide and loose opening. I purposely made some small talks with her while standing diagonally from her so that I could have a better view from a down blouse (she's shorter than me so not too difficult to do that).
That day must be my lucky day, not only I saw a down blouse, but also her right breast, nipple as her bra wasn't that fitting or even a cup size too big).
This went on for more than 5 minutes before she finished and left me with a bulge and grin.
Old 09-01-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
charliznikolas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U sure had a wonderful little Xmas
Wishing u more to come on coming CNY
Yes, CNY goodies to share with us
Old 09-01-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold

I guess I should also post seeing those naked on the other side.

My dad's 2nd wife was a SQ gal before she quit flying to take on a desk job. Generally she is alright but we went through phases where we did not get on well with each other mainly because of my now passed on grandma. She is generally quite liberal and open minded as she grew up in Australia and her previous husband is a Dutch. It was that same year as the previous incidences, I had returned to their house as we were supposed to go for a trip together to Malacca. My dad had bought a cordless phone and some Ikea furniture they had ordered arrived too, like many of these types of assembling and installing that task always fell to me. I set up the cordless phone and then got on to assembling 2 tables when the phone rang. She was taking a shower and it was her mum, her mum lived in Australia and said it was urgent. I took the phone to the shower, knocked the door and told her it was her mum on the line. She told me to her mum that she would return call and I told her that her mum said it was urgent.

She opened the door, she was fully naked and covered with soap.

She : What was that you were saying?
Me : It is your mum, she said it is urgent.
I hand her the phone.
She : I forgot my towel, can you please get it for me, it is hanging on the door.

I fetched the towel as she spoke to her mum. Then walked in reverse to hand it to her before going forward.

Just as I reached the door

She : Eh eh eh this is your dad's smelly towel, can you get me a bathrobe, it is hanging in the first door.

I make my way to the wardrobe, open it and she tells me she wants the maroon one.

She was standing just inside the shower by the door, no idea what she was telling her mum, I hand the bathrobe to her and make an exit.

I was drilling holes on the wall to mount a corner shelf, she came by dressed in that maroon wardrobe. She stood quite close to me.

She : This phone is really good and useful.
Me : Was it clear?
She : As clear as you saw me without anything on earlier.
Me : Since you are here, could you please tell me if this table appears straight.
She : There is no need to change the subject. Now Shroom, you know very well I do not like being lied to and you have seen what I did to Emma when I caught her telling a lie (Emma is her daughter from her previous marriage)

I continue on with fastening the screws.

She : Now tell me, have you seen a girl naked?
Me : I just saw you naked.
She : Don't you be smart with me. Who else have you seen naked?
Me : An English girl when I was in Birmingham.
She : Did she see you naked as well?
Me : Yes.
She : Who did you like seeing naked more?
Me : Ann.
She : Ann is that English girl's name?
She : Why did you like seeing her more?
Me : She is better is better looking, slimmer and White.
She : WHAT?? Oh that is so hurtful to hear.
Me : You said you did not like being lied to so I told you the truth.
She : That is hurtful, you should never tell a lady someone else is better looking than her.

She then went to her room and slammed the door shut.

Yes she is still upset over that incident.
Old 09-01-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroom View Post

She deserved it. But you didn't describe how she looked
Old 09-01-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliznikolas View Post
Yes, CNY goodies to share with us
With Omicron hanging around it might be tricky since most will be on Zoom anyway.
Old 09-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I guess I should also post seeing those naked on the other side.

She : That is hurtful, you should never tell a lady someone else is better looking than her.

Oh, that's a good one, real funny on that last bit.
Old 09-01-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Hahaha did ur stepmum flirt with you? You realise you might be able to play out a JAV scene right? I assume being an ex Sq girl, she won't be too bad in terms of looks and figures.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She deserved it. But you didn't describe how she looked
She was 40 at that time.

She is 177cm tall, she is quite well toned as she is a gym fanatic and was a leader for a yoga class. Not fat but definitely not petite sized. Looks? She looks like a slightly tanned version of Sarah Jessica Parker but overall a fair complexion. You would not think she was older than 30 at that time as she looked young for her age.

Boobs? She thought me about bra sizes and what it meant, also she taught me how to measure or estimate a girl's boob size. I knew she was 34C (US sizing). Her nipples was a dark shade of pink and she has inverted nipples. The part that inverts in is around 16mm diameter and is around 2-3mm below surface.

She definitely has broad hips and a big butt relative to her waist size. Haha she said she is a 34-28-38 and I guess she was not telling a lie. Her rear end though large was definitely not floppy as she definitely worked them out at the gym and she frequently would jog 5km.

Her thighs were well toned and of a decent size not skinny but definitely not thick. Completely hairless as she had it laser treated.

I did not notice her pussy as she had a very thick bush and she also kept her legs together. The bush was same colour as her hair, a light brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hahaha did ur stepmum flirt with you? You realise you might be able to play out a JAV scene right? I assume being an ex Sq girl, she won't be too bad in terms of looks and figures.
She is definitely not bad looking in terms of looks, her Turkish dad basically looks like an Italian while her mum is very fair skinned even for a Punjabi.

Figure? She definitely took care of herself very well and one thing for sure she was never short of admirers as she is a very sociable person and yes she flirts with everyone. She definitely can take the cake and trophy for best cockteaser.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
taxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice share shroom. She doesn't mind letting you see her naked
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1