The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

No worries bro pls take care!
Old 08-02-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
jialatale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuatxCai8888 View Post
Sorry guys this two days not feeling well , promise you guys with more updates soon
Do take care bro, get well soon!
Old 09-02-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
That night I received a msg from Aishah

A: Hey Huatxcai, are you asleep?

H88: Not yet , anything?

A: I’m at my house downstairs. Are you convenient to come out now ? If cannot it’s ok .

H88: Ok. Which block ?

A: Blk xx

H88: ok, be there shortly

Reach Aishah’s block in about 15min but didn’t see her , send her msg no reply . So I loitered around the void deck not knowing what to do. Then I heard the sound of a girl weeping coming from a nearby level 2 staircase.

H88: Aishah! Why are you crying here?"

Aishah looked up at me with her watery eyes, begging to be protected. And before I knew it, she threw herself at me, hugged me and cried harder than ever.

A: My ex-boy Friend, he used my IC to borrow money from loansharks . I have been avoiding them and shifted house . But they found out my new address.

H88: Wah , why you So not careful ? How much you owe them ?

A: 3000
Aishah started crying again.

H88: calm down , calm down , I will lend you the money first .

A: you sure ? You barely know me..

H88: yes , you don’t cry first.

Spend sometime calming down Aishah, finally calming down after awhile .

H88: feeling better ?

A: yes .. you sure you lend me the money?

H88: yes la. Later I transfer to you .

It was only after Aishah calm down that I realised her dressing. She was wearing this old secondary PE T-shirt with blue shorts (those you wear to sleep) and i could see she was not wearing bra (no bra straps)

We chatted for a while and Aishah was telling me alot of things , how her ex treated her and how she ended having debts.

H88: Sayang, don’t worry you will find someone who deserves you better.

A: Thank you , I wouldn’t know what will happen if I didn’t know you.
*Smiling

H88: you are really pretty when you smile like that
I move my head close to her and look into Aishah’s eyes

A: You naughty...
Aishah closes in too, looking into my eyes with a smile

Slowly,our lips touch, our mouth open, Aishah tongue came out to meet mine and our mouth locked and our tongues go crazy with action. She is a good kisser, a hungry kisser.

At this time I think to myself "She is really horny. She needs a good fuck badly".

Aishah’s lips is very delicious, really got a bit of sweet smell. Even her skin smells sweet besides the perfume she is wearing. I don't know, this girl has a feminine attractive smell. I just enjoy kissing her passionately.

I move my hands to caress Aishah’s boobs. They are really nice to grab and fondle. When I touch her breasts, her kissing gets more passionate. She increase her sucking on my tongue.

Letting her lying down , I pulled up Aishah’s T-shirt and start attacking her boobs,she pull me closer with her hands and starts moaning with so much pleasure and hugging me closer.

Seeing Aishah is horny, I move my hand to touch her down south, outside her shorts.

A: Cannot sayang, my menses.

Sensing my disappointment, Aishah move her hand to touch my crotch, feeling how hard I am.

A: Sayang , stand up

Aishah unzipped me and took out my dick, and keep holding and fondling it.

A: * licks her lips
wa, tegangnya (wow, strong erection)

A: * move her tongue somemore playfully nak hisap (want to suck!)

As I stand on the staircase , with my dick standing. Aishah’s head move over and starts giving me the most wonderful blowjob. So wonderful because her tongue is so active! And her bbbj has a lot of suction and saliva, feels really good.

I let Aishah suck for maybe 10 minutes, and my dick was so full and hard watching my member slip in and out of her beautiful lips so nicely.

A: Sayang , faster cum in case later people come.

With that , Aishah quickened the pace again. After another 5 minutes, I felt the familiar stirring in my loin but I just kept quiet . It was until I reached the point of no return then I announced to Aishah.

H88 : Ahh ... Cumming !!!

I must have shot around 2 streams of my cum inside Aishah’s mouth before She managed to pull out.

Another two streams shot towards Aishah’s Chin , before most of it landing on her breasts.

It was my turn to shudder as Aishah grabbed my member and wanked out the remaining cum. I had shot around 6-7 streams of thick, sticky cum.

Aishah went down again to suck for a full minutes before breaking off. Aishah was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

H88: That was unexpectedly nice.

She merely smiled.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

FBIBangley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro TS
Old 10-02-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Soon it was ORD ! So me and a couple of my camp mates decided to celebrate. My best buddy Ken was there also but beforehand he ask me to follow him for second round and ask me not to let others.

Ken : Got good lobang for you , just join me for second after the group celebration.

So 10:45pm, Friday night looking forward to my 11pm meeting down the road. I leave my camp mates at St. James , telling them I have a "family thing" to attend.Everyone trying to keep me at the event, "drink more, lah, etc" but I've got a lot of positive energy about what lobang Ken has in store for me .

Phone beep*
Ken: Bro , meet at Bikini Bar @ Siloso Beach

H88: Sounds hot. Almost there.

I took a walk from the street up to the bar, sort of a nervous anticipation like heading up to the heavenly gates. I walk up, look around...

Ken : Bro ! Over here !

I walk over - beside Ken was 2 ladies slightly older than us , both don’t look local , more like Japanese. One of them in pink bikini look stunning !

Ken : Bro Huatxcai, meet Miri and Yuko.

M&Y : Hello !

H88: Hihi
*Still eyeing Yuko, who looked stylish, sophisticated, intellectual and yes, sexy

Ken: Don’t say got good stuffs never Jio you, Miri told me that Yuko, gets very playful when she's tipsy.

H88: Steady Bro , where you find those girls ?

Ken : Knew Miri from Online bro . She and Miri are here for holidays.

H88: Well.. Well that sounds, very, umm, fun.

So after some drinks and chatting, I noticed Yuko was glowing red already, smiling wide.

Yuko (in a very soft pitch Japanese, kawaii girl accent) : Oh you are so cute , do you have a Girlfriend?

H88: Yes , you...
Taking the opportunity and placed my hands on her thigh.

Yuko: Nice try...
*Yuko didn’t reject my touches . My hands are still on her thigh

I could feel my cock rustling under my pants as I felt her firm bare thigh .

The waitress spoiled the fun and announced the place is closing in 15minutes.

As we steps up and walks to the door.

Ken : Bro , Yuko looks a bit drunk. You send her back to her room while I send Miri back to her room . Ok ?

*Steady lah bro Ken
H88: Ok sure .

Reach the hotel room .

Yuko: You want a drink? I have Japanese beer in the chiller.

H88: Sure ! Thank you!

Sitting on the Sofa and drinking for a while , I took the chance to get the game going.

H88: Yuko , you’re beautiful...

Yuko give out a shy smile.

As the atmosphere felt right , I leaned in to kiss Yuko . One smooch, two smooch, then Yuko’s mouth opened and I jammed my tongue into her mouth and started tongue wrestling hard.

With one hand around Yuko shoulder, my other crept along her thigh. Yuko had a firm and toned thigh. Drunkenly sucking each other's mouths in a dim lighted room , I snaked my fingers atop her delicate little underwear. Felt a nice small bush.

Through the hair, tried to find Yuko’s slit and slipped in a finger. Very easy to do so since she was very slick and wet... Fingering her cunt while out tongues swirled..

I am hungrily sucking Yuko’s tongue while she moans like a horny JAV model into my mouth. This is so hot as I think back this only happened in AVs that I watch... But now I have just fingered her pussy and I'm about to free her tits in this hotel room.

I slipped my tongue out of Yuko mouth and it was kinda cute seeing her tongue kinda try to chase mine in a licking motion as I reached to untie her bikini and threw it to the floor. In a flash - Yuko's tits jiggled out in full view right away.

Yuko’s breasts are 34D, gull, perky, fair white, light beige nipples and perfectly round areolas with nipples that pointed upwards. With her tits out in full view, I took off my shirt to prepare for war against this sweet Japanese babe.

I could see Yuko’s boobs in full view and her hot, white, smooth armpits fully raised. And then in for a deep throat kiss. As we kiss, she moans like a girl, murmuring words in Japanese as our tongues licked at each other both inside and outside our mouths. Grinding her perky tits against my chest and her back against the sofa.

My hands holding Yuko hands against the wall, I kiss her neck softly, then down along her collarbone. She is murmuring and moaning in soft tones in Japanese as I kiss down further... her shoulders, along her underarms, down her side. I feel her fingers tighten her grip as I kiss her sides.. then kiss under her boob.. tongue snakes out and licks her nipple..

Yuko: ahhyeeëee..
Yuko let out a deep moan.

I continue taking her nipple into my mouth and sucking softly.. Tit is firm, pretty heavy as I lift its weight with my tongue. Then begin to suck her nipple harder.. she gasps. Clearly very sensitive area for her. I let go of one of her hands.. reach down, softly massage her belly, before sliding into her bikini bottom . The anticipation building as I hook a finger into her soaking, hairy snatch hole... massaging as I find it easier to locate her clit.

Tongue sucking on Yuko's nipple while finger rubs Yuko’s wet pussy. I slip finger out and let go of other hand. Typical Japanese AV style!

I go closer again, fingers play and squeeze Yuko’s other nipple, open mouth kissing with lots of spit exchange as I rub her slick hard pussy.

Yuko’s hand moves between unbuttoning my jeans and moving my fingers to the right spot between her legs.. her body getting hot and a little sweaty... making me think I need to turn out A/C but having too much fun to find the A/C remote!

Yuko: aiya Huatxcai San puresu softly can.. I am very delicate and not sleep with a man for over 6 months..

I wasn't sure how a hot babe like her didn't any men trying to bonk her, but I accepted.

I slowed my pussy rubbing and stood back

H88: I will be gentle Yuko-San

Fingering gently and fast...My member already tenting in my pants . Yuko begins moaning loudly, legs close either side of my hand as I finger her and lick her Jap boobs hungrily...

Yuko: Sugoi... Sugoi !!!

Soon my finger on her clit suddenly very wet as she squirts, once.. Twice.. Three times... Sighing and moaning various Japanese vulgarities or pleasantries depending on your perspective.

Slipping off my pants boxers, and socks, for good measure. My raging hard lil member sat up straight. Yuko smiled looked at it curiously as her eyes widened

Yuko : you are so smooth, i mean so little hair .... (As she began running her fingers along the cock base)

Yuko: Let me taste your Singapore stick.

Yuko took my member into her mouth and start slurping.

Yuko: Hmmm.. Oishii!

Yuko pulled my rock hard member out of her mouth and began painting her pretty face with my dick tip in the shower stall. She was really into it, face moving from side to side as my cock slapped her lightly, rubbing my precummy tip over her nose and pretty lips.

Looking at this hot babe, on her knees, gorgeous body glistening with water and my long member resting on her face and painting it.. Playfully painting circles around her lips but didnt fuck her mouth again till she lifted her head to grab my dangling member and hungrily begin sucking again. Moaning and sucking loudly on her knees... Slurping and popping my cock out between taking breaks to tongue both my balls

Yuko nipples were hard from the cold aircon .. But she was so into this hot blowjob with some guy she jus meet.

Only judgement from me was this was a perfect 10 blowjob.

H88: Yuko-san, please take my cock out of your mouth. I want to have sex with you

I felt a big grin on my face as I walked towards the bed . I gently lay yuko down on the bed and enter her gently.

Yuko: aiyy..aiyyyy..mmmm..aiyyyyy..mmmmm..mmmm... ...
Yuko moans, whimpering.

Only minutes ago Yuko’s pretty Japanese lips were around my cock, but it was hot to see her tasting her pussy on my fingers.

Slipping my fingers out of her mouth, While proceeding with my stable thrusting in and out of Yuko.

Yuko: aiyyymmmmmm!!!!

Yuko have reached her climax again and I felt the familiar sensation building up.

H88: Yuko-san , I am cumming .

Yuko: I want to eat your Singapore sperm!

With that I didn’t need a second invitation and unload my armies into Yuko’s mouth .

Yuko: Uhmm... So much ... Oishii !!!

Yuko shows me my armies in her mouth again before swallowing down with her favourite Japanese Asahi beer.

We catch our breather before Yuko went into the bathroom for a shower.

Having such a sweet Japanese babe, how could I just end with one shot ? I follow yuko into the bathroom and Attack her boobs behind before entering her again.

That night we made out a couple of times in many positions...

In the bathroom in front of the mirror ,

In front of the shower head ,

Before shooting in her after thrusting her on the basin top with her Cumming at the same time ...

After a hot steamy shower together, Yuko was drying up my body with tower for me . While cleaning my member, couldn’t take it and enter her outside the bathroom door again

We ended the night with me entering her at the window

Before cumming in her again .

We lay on the bed before dozing of with Yuko’s hands running over my chest, fingers over my face.. dreamy look, just smiling.

I felt damn satisfied with both my member and her pussy feeling sore .
Old 10-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

NathanKartono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going …
Old 11-02-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Remember previous post I mentioned about Miri? Yes another Japanese hot babe with good figure that any men would die for.

So lifes goes on after that night with Yuko . It was only until a few days later when I was slacking at home after ORD, planning what to do for my life.

*Beep Msg received

Miri(M) : Hi Huatxcai-san?

H88: Yes , you are ?

M: Miri here , remember that night we met at Sentosa?

H88: Oh hi hi ! How are you ?

M: Not so good , I lose my passport. Just gotten a replacement so I need to stay for another day till I go back to Japan.

H88: Oh! So you are staying at Sentosa still?

M: Yes , but I am bored .. Ken is busy, so I wanted to ask you if you’re free to bring me around Singapore, need to buy something also.

H88: OIC , So Ken busy then you look for me la ?

M: No no .. If you are busy it’s ok

H88: Just joking with you .. I fetch you at your hotel lobby in an hour. U ok ?

M: Sure ! See you!

Reached Miri hotel early 15min, text her to tell her I am at her hotel lobby but asked her to take her time.

Miri appeared about 15 mins later. She rushed and apologised for her lateness. However, i was not really interested in her apology but was focusing on her body.

She's wearing a checkered Shirt outside her white sleeveless singlet and jeans material shorts . Her figure was almost perfect i can tell you and i got an erection instantly. To prevent any awkwardness, i quickly asked her to get in the car and on our way to Orchard.

Reached Paragon to have lunch with Miri at Ding Tai Fung . Lunch was nothing special except normal chit chat, getting to know how lifestyle is in Japan. Miri wanted to buy some clothing so I bring her around to shop around

After buying what Miri needs and window shopping for 3hours, we went for some desserts at Swensens. She sat in front of me and i can see her flawless complexion. Gosh, i was thinking, how lucky i am to get such a hot girl, accompanying me and having desserts with me. She offered to share my favourite Banana Crumble.

Then, after that Miri suggested going back to her Hotel to rest as it was too early for dinner.

Back to the hotel

Started talking about life, and stuffs that usually when you talk about to start making a good rapport with each other. Slowly, as the weather is hot and it takes a while for the aircon to take effect ,Miri took off her Shirt and just wearing her sleeveless top . She smiled and mention how Weather in Singapore is and that really melts my heart man. Can't believe that sweet look on her face and she is so close to me. Felt have giving her a kiss but i didn't at that point. As we were talking, i can feel that we are getting more comfortable with each other and she starts leaning in towards my body. I was kind of stiff at that point but slowly loosen myself and just spread my arms behind her and continue chitchating.

M: Huatxcai-san , Yuko says you are very good in bed.

As she lean against my body, her hands rubbed on my crouch area and that really arouse me even more. Guess she realised it and start licking my ears while rubbing against my semi-awake member.

M: How big is it ?

H88: You would need to make it fully awake to find Out...

With that Miri continue to lick on my face and start lifting up my shirt to Lick my nipple .

H88: Hmm..
Soft moans starts to escape from my mouth and Miri did not need second invitation and start sucking my nipple

Damn it feels great and i guess Miri knew that I really couldn't take it anymore, she knelt on the floor and unzipped my pants and pull down my jeans.

Miri turned and smile at me while grabbing my member with my briefs still on.
M: why are you so hard?

Was feeling really high
H88: guess maybe cause you are abit too hot for me to resist ?

Miri laughed and stared at my hardon.

H88: Aren’t you hot?

With that Miri starts to take off her top and shorts.

M: Now much better?

wow... full blast blood send to my tool again... it might jus explode someday if this keeps going on...

I move forward to kiss Miri... she close her eyes when i am close to her lips... for an instance i tot i feel her heartbeat... i lightly peck on her lips, 2 to 3 times...

Then i tilt my head to the left and suck lightly on her lips while my right hand slowly massage her left ear...Miri got the most tender lips i ever felt... soft...so soft that u wouldnt wan to stop ever...

Miri starts to response back... can feel her kisses back... slowly i push my tongue in and she receives it so well... our mouth juice combine with a mixture of the world's most sweetest cocktail...the french kiss goes on a few mins... the world is only Miri and me now...

I kiss her neck and i can hear Miri moan softly... Every kiss is like tasting the candy...she smells so nice... the fragrance she use... its captivating... she is easily arouse...

M: Lye down and lick me first please

Once I lye down on the floor M moves her leg to my head ... I did not go for her pussy straight... I started to do light kisses around her inner thigh... and slowly licking her limba... again... her body flow with the pleasure...

I find it abit tough to pleasure her at that position... I pull her legs and she did not hesitate at all... I pull her to sit on my body... and i get on the floor so i can fully focus on her pussy...

I started to lick M with her panty on... i lick her pussy... try my best to run my tongue on her lips with the panty as a barrier... her moans getting louder and louder... her hips arch a bit now and then to receive the maximum stroking from my tongue...

I move back to kiss her inner thigh... and slowly to the lips of her mei mei... i taste and enjoy drop of her juice... my tongue work around those pink lips by kissing, licking and sucking...

After awhile, i lick M clitoris... she let out loud moan... can feel she enjoys that... i work on it for awhile... wanting her to enjoy every bit of it... then i push my tongue into her pussy... her juice and my saliva start to wet her whole panty....

M reach out trying and grab my hair... like she is trying to push my tongue in more... i know the timing is right... I move my tongue back to work on her clitoris... M arch her hips to receive every lick from me...

While i was licking M... I put my hand on her boobs and continue sucking ....

M: Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

All of a sudden, the outburst came !!! Water squirt out causing M’s panty to be wet... its really alot ... i did not stop sucking and licking.. i continue as the endless juice squirts out... M tighten her body, like trying to squeeze every juice out of her body...

M: That was great ! Now it’s my turn. Sit on the sofa please ?

Miri did not need hesitation and took off my brief, my member sprang out once my brief is off. Upon my member's appearance, M engulfed it with her mouth and i almost lost my mind. Damn, she sure knows her to suck a dick well. She licked and sucked it like how an ice-cream needs to be licked and sucked. Her suction was great and everything feels so good that my hair's standing. Slow and fast tempo in rhythmic fashion. I felt like fucking her right now but just continue squeezing her boobs.

M: Urgh. Miri , cumming soon ...

Hearing that , M was now using both her hands to cupped her nice D cup together forming a deep deep valley. I was sitting there with a huge huge member raring to go. M guided my member to be between her tits.

I could not help and soon erupted onto M’s tits job . The first stream shot up to M left eye before she engulf my member into her mouth.

After catching our breather, we went Vivo city for dinner before the night goes on

TBC for part 2
Old 11-02-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

After dinner and back to the hotel

We did not want to waste more time. Once the doors close , I pulls Miri in. She straddles me in the comfort of my arms. I lifts up her dress to see her thighs, the summer dress is pulled high enough to see her gold G-string . Miri quietly lets out a quivering and urgent moan as her body begins to react to my gentle pulsing.

I unbuttons Miri’s summer dress exposing the top of her breasts, which are perfectly rounded and soft. I touches them and passionately kisses up her neck and bites her ear with need.

I unbuttons Miri’s dress further down and he sees her white bikini.

I pull her bikini slightly down to see Miri’s nipples which are blushed with pink . Without another thought, I holds her breasts in my hands and begins to lick them with her bikini on.
Miri’s wetness surges heavily, as her juices drips down my hands, I slowly goes deeper as her vagina accepts my entire finger . I didn’t move, i just let’s her vagina consume my finger.

I carried Miri to seat on the dressing table and begin continuing to suck on her breasts.

H88: Do you want to be licked?

M: Hai... Hai ... (yes... yes...)
Miri turned herself and kneel on the dressing table.

M: Huatxcai-san, lick me please....

I went down on Miri with her in doggy position.

Miri’s clitoris has expanded and is so swollen. She begins to move back and forth trying to stimulate her clitoris against my licking .

Miri has never imagined she would be having sex in Singapore.Her panties are becoming wet at every moment she is being licked by me.

M: Kimochii... Kimochii...

I begins gently pushing the tip tongue into her wet G-string that are gently giving way. The string were pushed to one side as I aggressively lick Miri . She has a strong need to use my tongue to reach her climax.

M: I ne... I ne... (Nice... Nice) ...Ahhh...
Miri reach her climax and came down from the dressing table.

But I wasn’t going to later her off so easily. While she was going to the toilet, i Attack her from behind again and start licking her.

H88: I want you to look into the mirror while I lick you!

M: Itazurana! (Naughty!)

While licking ,my palm landed hard smacks across her butt.

M:Arggghh!!
she moaned each time I smacked that perky smooth butt.

I alternated between rubbing her butt and smacking her, increasing the intensity each time. The smack resonated within the cold walls of the server room, punctuated by her moans as I continued her punishment.

I decided it was time to move on as my tongue and mouth were getting tired. I use 2 of my finger to start thrusting in full speed.

H88: I just want you cum and squirt hard like my slut
I whispers in Miri’s ear.

Miri’s pussy is sucking on my fingers and is dripping wet.Her eyes opened wide in a mixture of shock and pleasure, as she clamped my head tightly with her thighs in response to the stimulation. Her breath grew heavier.

M: YAMETE!!!!

Miri body starts to spam as she kept squirting like a waterfall...

M body stiffens up as she slumber against the wall.

As I stepped back sitting on the sofa, I took stock of the situation. Here I was totally naked with a raging hardon with the most sexually desirable Japanese babe – bound, aroused and waiting for me to fuck her.

Back facing me, Miri rubbed my hard cock against her wet labia, and slowly inched my way in. Even though Miri was so horny and wet, she was very tight. She closed her eyes tightly as I pushed my member past the silky walls of her warm pussy, moaning loudly with every inch of penetration.

It took a minute or so, but Miri finally managed to sit on me and the sensation of her pussy engulfing my cock was amazing.

I grab Miri’s waist, thrusting into her while trying to match her momentum.

Miri’s cunt was tighter, warmer and smoother than any other women I’ve fucked, and every thrust took all my self-restraint not to cum.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
UnChained deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro
Old 11-02-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Epic cocktease cliffhanger, UPDATE SOON BRO PLS!
Old 12-02-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

After a few good minutes of fucking Miri on the sofa, the surface was wet with her juices. I got her off the sofa and shifted her to bent over to the bed. She took the initiative to spread her legs to to adjust the height of her cunt, while i rubbed my small head against her labia.

M: Urgh.. Kimochii..Kimochii..

I positioned myself and entered Miri wet pussy from the back. The new position hit a new spot in her pussy, stimulating her to squirt even more.

I grabbed Miri by her arms to get a better grip and entered her more deeply, as her moans resonated within the room.

Miri’s moans in ecstasy as I speed up and thrust my member into her. She had never felt so powerless and yet it felt so good as waves of pleasure crashed into her and her cunt contracted around my member . Her hair was in a mess as my hands grabbed her arms as she moaned wantonly totally submitted to my thrusting.

M: Urhh… oh…. HMMM!!!!
Miri climax, wetting her undies even more.

Miri started to strip herself totally naked.

H88: You have got a nice body especially that ass babe!

M*smiling happily: I would let you fuck my ass if you can last for another 20minutes!

Miri pushed me onto the carpet floor and start riding me like a jockey. Miri had her eyes closed as she moaned in ecstasy, hands twisting my nipple and twisting her torso at the same time. The action was too much for me, and after a few minutes of riding , I knew I would cum if this carrys on .

TBC ... Would I be able to screw this Japanese’s ass?
Old 13-02-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
gaymacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story TS, support for more!
Old 14-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Happy Valentine’s Day to all ! Wish all Bros and sisters happy sextisfying day!

Cont...

So I needed to get in control of the momentum to prevent myself in cumming too soon , so I began to sit up and grab Miri up to stand up all the while with my member still inside her . And I began to fuck Miri in standing position.

Every thrust had some juices squirting out and soon my thighs are all wet.

But my arms were tired so I carry Miri infront of the mirror, let her down and enter her from behind.

I began my thrusting at a slow speed but Miri was trying to tune up the speed by thrusting her body back. Accordingly to the timer, I need to withstand another 5minutes and it’s pretty hard considered how Miri is trying to get me to cum.

But next I did something to Miri as a punishment or should I say a gamble. I pull my member out of Miri suddenly when she’s about to Cum and went to sit on the bed.

M: no no… put it back! Put it back!

I watched Miri go through a half-f*cked orgasm. For a moment Miri turned back because she was angry with what I’ve just done.

M: Huatxcai-san ! why did you pull out…

H88: Because you don’t deserve to cum… not yet…

M: Then what can I do? Please… don’t angry le la…

Without any hesitation I stood up , push Miri to the transparent glass and went straight for her ass ,my member was throbbing so strongly it felt like it had its own heartbeat.

M: oh huatxcai-san…. I can feel your dick beating inside of me… it feels bigger than just now.

M: Please be gentle.. it’s my first time..

I moved my hip along Miri’s rhythm making sure each thrust was slow and steady..

M: Ummm! Feels so good.

5 mins of action brought Miri to orgasm again with her tongue out licking the glass like her lover …

This time I remained stuck inside her giving her the full satisfaction. The satisfaction in me actually was superb by now and I was very appreciative of what she was doing for me.

H88: Hey Miri …

M: What?

H88: Thanks for everything. Let clean my member and let’s head to the bed.

After cleaning my member, I pull Miri to the side of the bed and thrust in her with me standing.

M:OH OH OH …. Huatxcai-san… (panting) I should have known you earlier…

H88: Why??

M: If it means I get to be fucked like this every day I should have married you the first day we met…

Miri’s words of encouragement made me thurst her even faster with her butt sideways…

H88: If you want I can serenade you with my love and my dick every morning and every night…

M: YES YES!! DO THAT!!! FUCK MY PUSSY KEEP FUCKING MY PUSSY!!!!

After 15mins in hips were feeling tired ,I decided to get it all out and I started thrusting Miri in missionary style…

I remained in the position for a good 15mins not stopping… Miri have already cum twice. The room was filled with screaming and moaning. And my time was about up too… Miri felt it.

M: huatxcai-san are you cumming?

H88: Yes… yes (I was panting myself)

M: Cum in my mouth please… fill my mouth up…. Fill your precious in My mouth …. (Panting even harder)

When you are on the verge of cumming you could only obey… and I did what Miri said …

I pulled out and sprayed myself all over Miri’s beautiful face and mouth.

The first shot landed on Miri’s hair , second shot on her face and the rest into Miri’s mouth.

We were both so tired we knocked out on bed immediately without cleaning ourselves.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
DisGraceFuLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice Valentine's day update, thanks!
Old 16-02-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Next epilogue is with Strawberry , hope guys don’t feel bored.

So I was still slacking at home and still planning what I am going to do after ORD.

My birthday was around the corner too. SB’s aunt who is a civil servant sometimes has good offer for chalets. And she decided to help me celebrate it with the girls using the chalet, I thought it was a good idea and So I hand over everything to SB to arrange … my job was just to show up that day.

So came the faithful day, the eve of my birthday and the first day of chalet. It was a 3D2N chalet. I picked SB up and we headed over to Pasir Ris Holiday Flat chalet. I wonder how many of you have been there, it is a small cozy kind with just 2 to 3 bedrooms each. It looked more like a 3 room flat if you asked me because it also had its own living room and kitchen.

SB wore this which makes me nosebleed

SB: Hey! *Muackz* (exchange a quick kiss)

H88: You wear until like that not scared later I rape you ah?

SB: Rape rape lo, not say never rape by you before.

H88: You say one ah ... Are we having BBQ or? Cos you like never prep anything extra…

SB: Err no la… I think later come liao maybe order pizza or something… you entrust me to organize right?

H88: ok ok … trust you.

I stopped questioning Strawberry. We reach the chalet punctually around check-in time 2pm.

Back at the chalet I sat by the bed and fell back…

H88: So what time they rest coming over later?

SB: They evening then reach… We still have a few hours you know ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1