The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Challenge to run 10 kms at Lumpini Park, Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Since we have agreed that there's no backing out, so see you there lor... kekekekekekekekekeke

BTW, can change venue to Chuwit's Park???? kekekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee
Uncle TV,

Don't play, play lah !

Chuwit Park is NOT built yet

So, challenge on or off ???

I think you better quietly pay me 5,250 bahts ( before 31.12.05 ) and forget about the whole matter. Otherwise, you have to train very, very hard in the next 3 months
Old 25-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
jodunreallycare is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bkk Member's Club

I be bookie take bets. Neutrel party. But I would love to see TV kick your loud mouth ass! GO TV GO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
Thaivisitor,

I hope, someday we can meet in Thailand so we can box for several rounds! Just one to one and see who come out as a winner, I might lose and get beaten up. But what the heck, its new year!
Old 27-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Bo jio ah??? the gal in ur avatar is which tirak leow???
No lah, last minute my biz trip extended so might as well stop by for x'mas loh. I thought you sianz with BKK liao .. looking for greener pasture .. HCM?
Old 27-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: BKK - LARKAI TRIP

hOoi Bros

This time, really got to LARKAI during the forecumming trip...

Knn, boss going also...plus so many aunties...

Anyway, will cumtribute my LARKAI FRs once I'm back....

So stay tuned....
Old 27-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Caribbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottie111
It was nice to meet with you guys. I know it is a bit late, but if you guys are interested, you can join me at Carribean tonite from 9pm. Contact Sohni as he has my number.
Hey sorry can't join you on your last 2 nights. I hope you have a great time on that night. She's a very kind girl. As always for straight forward hassle free action. Go for Pegasus. If ambience is not important then the FL joints would suffice. The other G Clubs are only good for entertainment, chilling out with friends and drink. If you like Pegasus's decor then you'll probably like Exotica.

Will be in touch soon. Cheers.
Old 27-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
hottie111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Caribbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Hey sorry can't join you on your last 2 nights. I hope you have a great time on that night. She's a very kind girl. As always for straight forward hassle free action. Go for Pegasus. If ambience is not important then the FL joints would suffice. The other G Clubs are only good for entertainment, chilling out with friends and drink. If you like Pegasus's decor then you'll probably like Exotica.

Will be in touch soon. Cheers.
Mai mee pun ha man. I had a great time and I must say she is a very attentive girl. She is moving to Resort so I think I shud change venue from Caribbean to resort liao

I heard that exotica is closed - is that rite and is Exotica like the gclubs or more like Pegasus?
Old 27-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Mr Romance sianz with BKK?????

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekek ekekekeke

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke kekekekeke

Got cow don't eat grass or not ah?

Cheers
Tee Vee
Haven't you heard of CLONING of animals ?

Nowadays cloned cow eat synthetic grass
Old 27-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Mai mee pun ha man. I had a great time and I must say she is a very attentive girl. She is moving to Resort so I think I shud change venue from Caribbean to resort liao
I heard that exotica is closed - is that rite and is Exotica like the gclubs or more like Pegasus?
Exotica in Thonglor (around soi 13?) right? If the one in Thonglor, then it'd just been renovated. Went there for a orientation like 2 or 3 weeks ago on their 1st day operating night. Mummy Linda (lau chio can speak mandarin very well and has s'porean bf!) shown us the VIP room on top floor..... karaoke room fit for more than 20 ppl and also a private outdoor balcony swimming pool. She says the girls will swim with u if u want them to?! Cost is 8,000THB for the VIP room. She says must advance booking cos sure everyday got booking... they'll decorate up the place nicely... I think if u got a big group and wants to celebrate birthday or something, then its worth... cos of the swimming pool... imagine the girls in bikini!!!
I think its more like a g-club... with karaoke rooms... jus like The Resort....
Old 28-12-2005, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Exotica in Thonglor (around soi 13?) right? If the one in Thonglor, then it'd just been renovated. Went there for a orientation like 2 or 3 weeks ago on their 1st day operating night. Mummy Linda (lau chio can speak mandarin very well and has s'porean bf!) shown us the VIP room on top floor..... karaoke room fit for more than 20 ppl and also a private outdoor balcony swimming pool. She says the girls will swim with u if u want them to?! Cost is 8,000THB for the VIP room. She says must advance booking cos sure everyday got booking... they'll decorate up the place nicely... I think if u got a big group and wants to celebrate birthday or something, then its worth... cos of the swimming pool... imagine the girls in bikini!!!
Wah sounds interesting leh...Oooi hw come u didnt bring me there when I was in BKK??? Most importantly can the gals Swim with me on the bed after swimming with me in the pool..kekeke
Old 28-12-2005, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
No lah, last minute my biz trip extended so might as well stop by for x'mas loh. I thought you sianz with BKK liao .. looking for greener pasture .. HCM?
Ya wana go...May drop by HCm on Jan...partially looking for Biz venture there.
My partner u also know wan lah....
Old 28-12-2005, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Caribbean

Quote:

Ok I'm posting live now from Route 66's iMac G5. This post is dedicated to you. Many sao sao here. Hahaha. Don't forget to invite me to the new Resort next time.

Exotica is a G Club. Not the straight forward type like Pegasus.
Old 28-12-2005, 03:16 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Can book the VIP, provided you ask the Mummy to swim together can boh?

What's the kick to ask PR to go swim together, when they are available for swimming? What's the kick to ask PR to go bed later when most will do for $$?

Must always try for those more mission impossible kind then the kick is there. Next time you go, you help me ask whether the Mummy will swim together in the pool. Swim only. Don't ask her pai nawn dui kan. This is the kind of kick i looking for.

kekeke
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Wah sounds interesting leh...Oooi hw come u didnt bring me there when I was in BKK??? Most importantly can the gals Swim with me on the bed after swimming with me in the pool..kekeke
Its a G-club... I think must leave it to u to negotiate with the girls if u wanna bring them out or further actions. But I think first time strike is not easy cos these PR/Dancer girls kii len dtua (likes to play hard to get). Thats why I don't like to go g-clubs...
U want, I bring u go pubs and disco sian easier.... decent ladies somemore...
Old 28-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster

Exotica Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Must always try for those more mission impossible kind then the kick is there. Next time you go, you help me ask whether the Mummy will swim together in the pool. Swim only. Don't ask her pai nawn dui kan. This is the kind of kick i looking for.
SC
U can lah.. u so cheeky... i leave the mamasan to u lor.
Oh, btw, I went to check the namecard. The mamasan's name is LILY! Not Linda! Pai say, pai say... she can speak very good Taiwanese accent mandarin! Lau chio....
The place is call Exotica Palace at Thonglor. I think should be near soi 13 lah...
Old 28-12-2005, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
hottie111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Its a G-club... I think must leave it to u to negotiate with the girls if u wanna bring them out or further actions. But I think first time strike is not easy cos these PR/Dancer girls kii len dtua (likes to play hard to get). Thats why I don't like to go g-clubs...
U want, I bring u go pubs and disco sian easier.... decent ladies somemore...
Actually for people like me I am really looking for the straightforward type as time is of essence - cannot spend too much precious time sianing afterthat kenna heartache, aeroplane (rite Sohni). So MPs is a good place to start but if you wanna bring friends, then which club besides Pegasus is a straightforward type?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1