The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
bro.. thanks for the FR.
does jennifer allow frenching ?
she is my target, I like her looks

But sometimes abit difficult for me to try her, because I have to passby Pat's room. Pat is my regular, abit paiseh to if she see me bonking another WL.
Greetings Bro, if I may, as per my experience, no frenching for Jennifer.

Pat usually knocks off by 6:00pm so you can try Jennifer after that time.

Cheers.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Next "first time" target - Moon
Hi Bro, yes I would recommend Moon anytime, her service is good. One thing to note though is when she talk, a bit blurred, how to say? "short tounge" is it? Nevermind, because she is a swetheart.

Cheers
Old 05-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hi Bro, yes I would recommend Moon anytime, her service is good. One thing to note though is when she talk, a bit blurred, how to say? "short tounge" is it? Nevermind, because she is a swetheart.

Cheers
But her AR good leh hor

Cheers.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Hi Bros out there, I must say, I'm not new in this SBF, but the problem is I don't know how to PM or see my message. Any helpful bro can help?
Old 05-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
But her AR good leh hor

Cheers.
yes... I agree. her AR is good.
69 also good, complexion very fair, pink colour nipple. frenching also not bad, and very friendly.

negative point is her "short tougue" and she abit big size, and looks not young (I guess about 35).
Old 05-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
But her AR good leh hor

Cheers.
Hahaha her short tongue got no problems reaching tat hard to reach places rite?
Old 05-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
plschgme88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was PT today about 1830..walk all the house most the door is closed.until wlk in HOUSE 22 one of the room nos 09 just open the door.I ask the price , she reply $30
Enter the room. She undress 1st while i undress as well then she proceed on washing my did for me..we chatted as washing..den she wash hers. After that i lied dwn on the bed. She started licking my hipples den all over my BODY as well as sensivity area HEHEHEHE !!! veri shiok lo...

Den she capped me on !!! started BJ...i like her skills LOL !
Den we proceed on FJ..tried few positions den finish my loads..
She washed me up den go off !!!

Name: forget
Face : 7/10 (For her age consider quite ok)
Boobs : 7/10
BJ: 7/10( with caps ON)
FJ : 7.5/10 (with caps ON)
Attitude : Veri nice to chat with..will teach u how the system there wrks if u are 1st timer..slowly explain.. so that wun have to pay $ xtra for nth.. make ur $ worth it...i like this way
Old 05-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hi Bro, yes I would recommend Moon anytime, her service is good. One thing to note though is when she talk, a bit blurred, how to say? "short tounge" is it?
She's got a lisp? Aiya bro, if she can suck the chrome off a car's exhaust pipe, she may be mute for all I care hahaha

I assume she does CIM too... hugely important for me

Cheers
Old 06-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wantonfrolicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
She's got a lisp? Aiya bro, if she can suck the chrome off a car's exhaust pipe, she may be mute for all I care hahaha

I assume she does CIM too... hugely important for me

Cheers
Moon, I would think has cleft lips, cos she sounds like 1 of my friends but think she went for ops and did quite a good job. But when she BBBJ, the feeling is real shiok and a very different feeling compared with other WLs, can't really describe but have to try her to experience it.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H22 R09 Sally

[QUOTE=plschgme88;4547208]I was PT today about 1830..walk all the house most the door is closed.until wlk in HOUSE 22 one of the room nos 09 just open the door.I ask the price , she reply $30

Her name is Sally, H22 Aida R08 and R09 r the recommended 1. Must say, Sally looked MILF, she is also the WL i wish2bonk due2her HDB aunty look.

Thanks for FR, seems she is worth a session. Bro plschgme88, did u check with Sally when she will lockoff for LNY? Probably next trip is 17th, co on holidays so can go during daytime. Oh! Mention b4 that Aida helped me to break "ice", after 1yr than i had session in H22.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantonfrolicker View Post
Moon, ... But when she BBBJ, the feeling is real shiok and a very different feeling compared with other WLs, can't really describe but have to try her to experience it.
Thanks bro for the sharing, tempted to try her, and she is one of my target in my list, now move to 2nd one lai in the list hehe
Old 06-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hush855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros...
Been to petain yesterday and as usual took a casual walk down the lane...house to house...
As I reached H20 R12,noticed a very petite,long hair girl...smooth skin and fair...tempted and went in for a session...$50.

Name: Diamond (used to work GL150 thats what she claims)
Face : 7/10 (sweet)
Boobs : Small and perky
AR: Yes...
Frenching : Yes...
BJ: 7/10( with caps ON)
FJ : 7.5/10 (Raw with good suction....love the vacuum thingy..deepthroats and slurps all the way up..cloud 9 yeah....flirty eyes and CFM look while sucking)
Attitude : Very friendly and chatty (GFE thingy)

Overall...Superb...feels like fucking a teenage girl..delicously petite...
Old 06-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JueShiHaoJian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo all bros... if some dun know... H9 mostly AK 49.... try if you like ladyboys....
Old 06-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Symphorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro hush855, thank you for writing but can't help to notice there is are some mistakes in your FR.

Firstly, there is already FRs written on Diamond and her House is No.24; not No.20.

Secondly, your put FJ as raw (hope it's not true) but you also said suction is good and see looks at you when sucking. So, it should be BJJJ. Anyway, be careful when you write that a particular WL offers raw FJ. She might get into trouble with AV.

RAW is WAR.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphorny View Post
bro hush855, thank you for writing but can't help to notice there is are some mistakes in your FR.

Firstly, there is already FRs written on Diamond and her House is No.24; not No.20.

Secondly, your put FJ as raw (hope it's not true) but you also said suction is good and see looks at you when sucking. So, it should be BJJJ. Anyway, be careful when you write that a particular WL offers raw FJ. She might get into trouble with AV.

RAW is WAR.
I agree with Bro Symphorny. While we value honest FRs, we should also see to it that they are accurate. As mentioned, there are some mistakes like the house number, but I can live with that. What bothers me the most is the mistake in the service part.

Bro hush855 was accurate in the part where he mentioned the looks, boobs, frenching and AR. But then it was mentioned:

"BJ: 7/10( with caps ON), FJ : 7.5/10 (Raw with good suction....love the vacuum thingy..deepthroats and slurps all the way up..cloud 9 yeah....flirty eyes and CFM look while sucking)"

Huh?! Ok, so which one is it? BJ, FJ or BBBJ?

Because form my experience, Diamond offer BBBJ but was rated at 7/10 for BJ.

Then FJ was rated at 7.5/10 but description was more of like BBBJ, so what's going on? Right?

And Bro, if she would offer me raw FJ, I would rate her at 10/10. No more, no less.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1