The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 30-10-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I did manage to finally try this joint m*** spa that is up the hill , for a change from the usual fare at the foot of the hill

Walk-in and got a PRC ml, massage was actually very good. She put in effort until sweating. Could feel the sweat when fumbling for her bra strap later. But she don't allow removal.

Standard market rate. Entry is rather on the high side at 58 for a curtain joint.

Saw a more attractive ml who just finished w an Indian bro customer, is that XX?

For the shop at the foot of the hill, the cute ml T*** that you intro previously is resigning and rtc soon. Hopefully the boss can get good replacement, the latest addition is really auntie, I don't dare to try.
Want to know more about the cute ml T***, i think i have her WC contact but not yet visit her. can share her service level and FR?
Old 30-10-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1001 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120301 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did manage to finally try this joint m*** spa that is up the hill , for a change from the usual fare at the foot of the hill

Walk-in and got a PRC ml, massage was actually very good. She put in effort until sweating. Could feel the sweat when fumbling for her bra strap later. But she don't allow removal.

Standard market rate. Entry is rather on the high side at 58 for a curtain joint.

Saw a more attractive ml who just finished w an Indian bro customer, is that XX?

For the shop at the foot of the hill, the cute ml T*** that you intro previously is resigning and rtc soon. Hopefully the boss can get good replacement, the latest addition is really auntie, I don't dare to try.
ML L can remove bra and roam but need pay 80 instead of 50 but I prefer XX as she smell nice and slimmer. I saw their FB have a new cherry, any one can share her MR? TYVM
Old 30-10-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
ML L can remove bra and roam but need pay 80 instead of 50 but I prefer XX as she smell nice and slimmer. I saw their FB have a new cherry, any one can share her MR? TYVM
PM me for details on Cherry
Old 30-10-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cherry is the one I tried. If you walk in, like I did, almost surely will get the newbie pushed to you So they can start building their regular customer base.

By the way boob not big la... Massage is her strong point.
Old 30-10-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vietlover123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Explore new place and found this joint at TB area. Location near to Link Hotel. $88 joint but ML worth the price. Booked for petite size viet ML by the name H*****. Good strength for a petite size, teasing is good and chatty girl. Gfe feeling gao gao!

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
Massage: 7/10
Damage: 88 entry + 1B for HJ
RTM: yes. price abit steep but hard to find such gem
Old 30-10-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietlover123 View Post
Explore new place and found this joint at TB area. Location near to Link Hotel. $88 joint but ML worth the price. Booked for petite size viet ML by the name H*****. Good strength for a petite size, teasing is good and chatty girl. Gfe feeling gao gao!

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
Massage: 7/10
Damage: 88 entry + 1B for HJ
RTM: yes. price abit steep but hard to find such gem

Hi Bro. Just PM you short while ago for contact. Thanks
Old 31-10-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Javax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
any bros tried Hitoiki at Telok Blangah side?
Theres one spa beside the toto shop, few flight up the stairs facing the market.

Girls inside quite hiong one. Massage also pretty decent
Old 31-10-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
trialNerror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
If u like sensational aeroplane HDLY. can look for Linda. Very shoik.
My experience with Linda was also very nice also. Please try to find your respective gems based on your preference and liking 😁
Old 31-10-2023, 09:06 AM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cherry is the one I tried. If you walk in, like I did, almost surely will get the newbie pushed to you So they can start building their regular customer base.

By the way boob not big la... Massage is her strong point.
Cannot remove bra and roam is a no no for me already. Guess will skip this Chiobu.
Old 31-10-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cannot remove bra and roam is a no no for me already. Guess will skip this Chiobu.
1B cannot remove, but you top up more, sure can, bro
Old 31-10-2023, 10:57 AM

Quote:
1B cannot remove, but you top up more, sure can, bro
Not worth it ba. Now so many spa and ML all getting so desperate. Some bros share with me with a SYT with BBBJ+CIM and full roam they charge $50 only. Not my contact so will not be sharing.
Old 01-11-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Plesma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not worth it ba. Now so many spa and ML all getting so desperate. Some bros share with me with a SYT with BBBJ+CIM and full roam they charge $50 only. Not my contact so will not be sharing.
But price not coming down leh, need to haggle and nego. Haiyaaaa
Old 01-11-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Anyone can share contact for JG in BMC or tiong bahru/Redhill area?
Old 01-11-2023, 02:51 PM

Can Anyone pm me the service and damage of Spa V***e? Interested to know diamond and Lisa. TYVM
Old 01-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Can Anyone pm me the service and damage of Spa V***e? Interested to know diamond and Lisa. TYVM

One bro ever said he got full there with one ML.
Dunno who.
But I saw the ladies, all won't reject ones.
Got one knockers solid solid.
But I cannot go...too near my place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1