The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 06-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 23
steve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Once again. many thanks to all the bro who shared the number!

after my last post, within 5 min, my door bell rang!

Peeping thru the hole, I truely saw a SYT!

When I open the door, she walk in shyly, yes shyly!

We exchange greeting and she ask me if I am ok with her? Cannot hiam liao, I told her of cos. She ask permission to use the bath room 1st to prepare.

Oh ya, one side of the bath room door is made of transulent glass that face the bed. I just lie on the bed, light up a marlboro and look through the semi see thru glass. She strip naked and took a shower. From the glass, I can make out her body shape. At least at B cup. Nice!

She was in the bathroom for a good 15minutes. I was enjoying the free show. And thinking of me getting to bonk her later, my lil o bro stand at attention almost immediately.

Finally she is done with her shower, she step out of the bathroom with just a tower around her. Nice!

We chatted for awhile. She is from Sichuan and used to work in Guangzhou as perfume promoter. Only came to Beijing for 3 weeks and she only start working in this line when in Beijing. And best part, she is only 19, turning 20 in few weeks time.

After a short chat, she asked me to turn around proceed to give me a back massage. The message was nothing to shout about. She is just a pianist who is trying very hard to please.

After 20minutes or so of non existance massage, she ask me to flip over. Give me a massge on my legs. Hey, I called her not for a massage as I already had a good rub in the hotel spa.

I asked if she is tired and she repiled yes. I asked her to lie down to rest beside me. Once she lie down, we chatted more.

Chat awhile and she say she is cold and she shift her body to cuddle with me. Our eyes met and we french. I started autoroam. Nice rounded and firm B cup for sure. Venture south and I find a nicely shaved puss.

Necked and ear'ed her and she is already moaning in pleasure. Either she fake damn well or she can really moan loudly. Slowly, I move my attack to her boobs. Really nice shaped nipple await my horny mouth. As I attack her boobs with my mouth, my fingers start to dig. She is wet and tight! Really wet and tight!

Fingered her for a good 3minutes and can sense that she has reach her first orgasm. Her whole body shiver and my finger is wet.

I continue my routine of frenching, necking, earing, nipp'ing, and fingering. Soon, she reach her second orgasm.

She hug me real tight and wanted to push her puss into my super attentive lil o bro. Luckily, the big head still thinking and asked if she had a condom. She reach out for her bag and pull out a Durex Love. Plus point for her here. Usually chinese use cheapo condom but she use Durex.

Immediately I capped on and push my lil o bro straight into her super wet puss. Pump her real hard in missionary. As I increase the tempo, her moan grew louder and louder and she start to lose her breath. I felt a super strong shiver and she cum'ed again, her third time.

With her third orgasm, and her super sound system, I cannot tahan anymore too. I release my load too. Lasted only like 5minutes but I am sextisfied already. She is a real SYT and real tight and wet.

After I pulled out of the battle fields. I collapse on the bed. She cuddle beside me like a GF. The feeling is good. She is in no hurry to rush off too.

We chatted more. Managed to get her number and had managed to get her accompany me to dinner, KTV (clean type) and Disco in the next few days.

We just lie there enjoying wach other cuddle and company. Almost fell asleep till she received a call from her house mate checking if she is going back soon as they going supper.

She went to the shower again and I get a second round of free show. My lil o bro is reacting again. But since she meeting her house mate for supper and I already got her number, I reluctantly let her go.

She hugged me tight and french me again before we part.

After she left, I am here typing this FR.

Any brother in Beijing now and would like to go out together for dinner, KTV and disco? Please PM me. We can BYO babe and cheong together.

But, if you guys more into Nightclub, I am on too.

I would like to thanks the brothers here for sharing and to Sam Leong (or whoever is the owner now) for hosting this site.

Almost forgot to mention the damage: RMB 500, she did not ask for tips or even cab fare. But I gladly tip her RMB 100.

RTF: YES YES YES. Hopefully free next time, wish me luck!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangzhong View Post
Early this week I was in BJ and had the pleasure of trying this gal from bro hd13 FR. If you rate those gal picture on piaoliangboabei as 100% beauty, this gal 雪儿 is about 80%. Fair, pretty, long black hair, and very GFE. 500RMB for ST and she will give you a satisfying bong. The number given is true. Try her and I think she is worth it.
Hey newbie bro, your FR was what I written last year. Please lah don't copy and fool other bros. You OKT is it ?
Old 07-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
Hey newbie bro, your FR was what I written last year. Please lah don't copy and fool other bros. You OKT is it ?
Bro, there are a number of OKTs in this forum promoting their girls in beijing. so take their recommendations with a pinch of salt. some bros have made a list of them and posted here some time ago, can you guys re-post that list again for the benefits of our bros here.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
wallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Beijing Recommendations

[QUOTE=steve;2509508]Once again. many thanks to all the bro who shared the number!

after my last post, within 5 min, my door bell rang!........
QUOTE]

Good FR! Thanks

Which number did you called? There are so many OKTs advertising nowaday it will be good to know which are the reliable contacts.....

May be you can PM the SYT's number too....., if you don't mind......
Old 07-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
parmes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody looking for kakis to cheong this week? I'll be in BJ from tomorrow.

Haven't been in BJ for about 2 yrs, and not kept up with the local scene. I'd like to hook up with any bros in town. Pls PM me and we can exchange HP numbers to keep in touch.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
furcheng is Cool - loads of Potential

will be in beijing from 9 to 25 Jan, never tried anything "special" in beijing, been reading this thread. pls pm if anyone is up to some mischief =)
Old 08-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myko View Post
I had her come to my hotel room half a year ago. Damage was 500 + 50 RMB (for taxi)
Lili told me that she dun do FL. Haha, she is lying. She said she dun like sex and had sex with 3 bf throughout her life.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
myko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanchio View Post
Lili told me that she dun do FL. Haha, she is lying. She said she dun like sex and had sex with 3 bf throughout her life.

I'm pretty sure that's how they all got started in this industry .

I haven't been to beijing in awhile, but any reason why all of a sudden this thread is talking about lili & co.? are there no other good suppliers or places?
Old 12-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myko View Post
I'm pretty sure that's how they all got started in this industry .

I haven't been to beijing in awhile, but any reason why all of a sudden this thread is talking about lili & co.? are there no other good suppliers or places?
yeah I agree with u. I was well treated by her in Beijing during my stay there.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JuanL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to advise all bros to exercise some caution as I heard that the wind is blowing in Beijing again. Over the last two weeks, several of my regular joints has been raided and even the joints in Sunshine 100 was not spared. I heard that one OKT at tower C 20th floor was arrested. XCXY is temporarily closed (renovation they claim) but their 24th floor is still open as usual.

Maybe its CNY time so play safe.
Old 13-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanL View Post
I would like to advise all bros to exercise some caution as I heard that the wind is blowing in Beijing again. Over the last two weeks, several of my regular joints has been raided and even the joints in Sunshine 100 was not spared. I heard that one OKT at tower C 20th floor was arrested. XCXY is temporarily closed (renovation they claim) but their 24th floor is still open as usual.

Maybe its CNY time so play safe.
you are absolutely right, bro. this is the olympic year. security will be very tight in the capital from now untill Sep. all hardware installations for 平安城市 in bejing has been completed. now they are focusing on software (human control). ktvs, night clubs, suana, massage palour and even hotels are on target.
Old 13-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dreamguy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Just arrived Beijing today. Anyone interested to cheong or explore together? I will be around for next 10 days or so.. PM me..
Old 13-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
you are absolutely right, bro. this is the olympic year. security will be very tight in the capital from now untill Sep. all hardware installations for 平安城市 in bejing has been completed. now they are focusing on software (human control). ktvs, night clubs, suana, massage palour and even hotels are on target.

Right on. I was in BJ last week. Staying at China World. Security was tight, same with Traders. I went to "Made in China" in Hyatt for dinner on 2 evenings and went to red moon the pub within Hyatt later. Security stop all the "working girls" from enter the pub.
Old 13-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
YinHuoChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
Right on. I was in BJ last week. Staying at China World. Security was tight, same with Traders. I went to "Made in China" in Hyatt for dinner on 2 evenings and went to red moon the pub within Hyatt later. Security stop all the "working girls" from enter the pub.
So can we bring working girl (WG) up to our room at night, for 5 star hotel in Beijing?

BTW: is "banana" in "sci-tech building" still a valid hunting ground for FL WG?

Cheers!
Old 13-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
akabula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

will be there tomorrow.anyone can recommend a good massage joint with the works. thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1