The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
=====================================

I went to Zhuhai about 2 weeks ago to see my Zhuhai girl
I even bought her a Nokia all the way from Singapore
When I was there, she came to see me everynight after her work.

But when I came back, she spent her fucking time talking on the phone(not to me) but probably to her other boyfriends!
I suspect she's even seeing other men behind my back!

When in Zhuhai, she told me Singaporeans are the best!
We Singaporeans are educated, well mannered, caring, speak English, very gentleman unlike the Taiwanese or HongKong men!

I regretted buying her the handphone (more than $300!)

Be careful of Zhuhai girls (streetwalkers, KTC gals, massage girls etc) as they are damn heartless
So be cheated by Zhuhai girls! They are heartless!

I can be considered a Zhuhai sifu as I have been there more than 5 times liao!
Jameschong...curious...why are you posting this all over cybersex forums? Wuliao right?
Old 28-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
Jameschong...curious...why are you posting this all over cybersex forums? Wuliao right?
bro ... how cum u r not watching F1 ??
ignore that fellow lar ... he boliao ...
Old 28-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro ... how cum u r not watching F1 ??
He where got interest in F1...Its the race queens that he is interested in!
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 28-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
No lah..he is trying to tell you and me to stop screwing his zhuhai girl behind his back...and not to talk to her with the $300 nokia hp!!
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 29-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
No lah..he is trying to tell you and me to stop screwing his zhuhai girl behind his back...and not to talk to her with the $300 nokia hp!!;
last week bro adidas told me he get to know a zhuhai girl using pretty nice hp talking to her bf while this adidas was screw her in the bed , dont know is it the same girl he mentioned
Old 29-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
last week bro adidas told me he get to know a zhuhai girl using pretty nice hp talking to her bf while this adidas was screw her in the bed , dont know is it the same girl he mentioned
aiyoyo bro King ...
i tell u a secret and u tell the whole world abt it ...
the gal told me not to mention to anyone abt the S$300 nokia hp and is a gift from a No 1 property agent in singapore ...
wah .. bro King ... u sabo me like this ...
now everyone know i was screwing his gal while she was talking to him on the phone ...
Old 29-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hahaha bro you are very funny... hahahah...
BTW, have you found out which bugger zapped you???

Quote:
aiyoyo bro King ...
i tell u a secret and u tell the whole world abt it ...
the gal told me not to mention to anyone abt the S$300 nokia hp and is a gift from a No 1 property agent in singapore ...
wah .. bro King ... u sabo me like this ...
now everyone know i was screwing his gal while she was talking to him on the phone ...
Old 29-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
hahaha bro you are very funny... hahahah...
BTW, have you found out which bugger zapped you???
hehe ... we r to have fun mah ... not to make enemy unless enemy draw first blood ... this is the rules of engagement ....

actually i was rather pissed off by these ppl who zapped for the fun of zapping ...
i believe i have not said or done anything destructive here to deserve it ...
can u believe i got zapped becoz i started the thread on the 2009 public holidays in singapore ??? apparently one or some bros does not like it or enjoy sharing such information ... afterall, these r not priviledge information .. everyone will know abt it from the papers sooner or later ..
i was rather upset by such selfish act from these bros ...

and he zapped me the second time becoz i called him a coward and a pussy for back stabbing someone from behind ..
i was even more furious after this and wrote some nasty remarks on these bros ..

but later, one senior bro PM and enlighten me with wise words ...
and i decide to let it go and forgive them for being ignorant ...

in the past, i was naive and have posted some pics or information that's not beneficial ... but senoir bros PM me and explain to me abt my actions ...
i appreciate these positive gestures and they r really senior bros who r here to guide newbies and not just slap them in the face ...

to these bros ... i thank u beary beary much (u know who u r) ..
u helped me learn a lot abt the ethnics of cheonging and brotherhood ...

not everyone can get along with each other ...
each have its strength and weakness ...
but if we bother too much of the little things and not willing to let go ..
than how can u accomplish bigger things ??
Old 29-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
jackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah..you guy dont team up and bully buddy Jameschong lah... I feel sorry and sympathise him althou. I never meet him before. Well I was once ... I mean more then once got into such traps... maybe we are not as good as all the sifu out there and we sometime got confuse and give those mei mei our heart ... that is when all this heartache and tragedy ....... Bro. Jameschong thanks for sharing your story.... but I think we must be clear that what we want and be fair to those mei mei. I mean is a bter market right? She obviuosly have given you something in exchange right? I guess you must like her a lot otherwise ... you wont have so much hatred. Becareful on who you want to give your heart too.... don't be like me. Just to share once I even fought with one of the brother here because of one little mei mei... Feel so foolish. Well let not move away from all this unhappy story.... we are here to share our experience and most important joy and happiness ...have fun not fight... make love not war.
You should cheong like our taiko GTOKing as you can see his name already tell us he is the king of cheongster right? And should bonk like brother Bonk88
...and then after that run as fast as possible like brother Adidas ... then no heartache.
Old 29-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackytheman View Post
wah..you guy dont team up and bully buddy Jameschong lah...
actually it's the other way round ... he came here and bully us ...
becoz we neber give $300 nokia hp to meimei before ...

Quote:
Well let not move away from all this unhappy story.... we are here to share our experience and most important joy and happiness ...have fun not fight... make love not war.
well said ... see u quiet quiet but can bark strongly ....

Quote:
You should cheong like our taiko GTOKing as you can see his name already tell us he is the king of cheongster right? And should bonk like brother Bonk88
...and then after that run as fast as possible like brother Adidas ... then no heartache.
hehe ... actually my motto is "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING" ....

so bro .. when can we meet again in CP or CA or ZH ??

hopefully we dun encounter any flood again ... hehe ...
Old 29-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
jackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro. Adidas I was in Cp and Ca early this month from 4th till 10th Sept. 2008 too bad you guys already left.... I will be in Ca and Cp from 4th Till maybe 11th??? or maybe 15th ...lets hope this time we can meet up ...haven't drink with you and bro. Bonk 88 for sometime... with you guy sround I can drink as much as possible because I know I am safe... otherwise I am a bit scare... you all know lah...once I got drunk every single aunty or uncle that walk to me will be rich...ha! ha !
Old 29-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro. Adidas I was in Cp and Ca early this month from 4th till 10th Sept. 2008 too bad you guys already left.... I will be in Ca and Cp from 4th Till maybe 11th??? or maybe 15th ...lets hope this time we can meet up ...
bro jacky ... we'll be in CP on 13th to 15th ... then proceed to CA on 16th ...
if u postpone ur date to 15th .. we can cheong together in CP ..

Quote:
haven't drink with you and bro. Bonk 88 for sometime... with you guy sround I can drink as much as possible because I know I am safe... otherwise I am a bit scare... you all know lah...once I got drunk every single aunty or uncle that walk to me will be rich...ha! ha !
haha .. no worries ... just let us keep ur wallet ... u'll be 100% safe ...
Old 29-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Y, I should be in Cp from 18th...

but, dun drink voka this time OK...

KNN.... the vodka got add spice one! The drink is supposed to make the meimei high, who asked you to drink?
Old 29-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hehe ... actually my motto is "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING" ....

hopefully we dun encounter any flood again ... hehe ...
Really must give you best PRC CHEONGSTER AWARD 2008. Flood until waist level also can cheong CP. Hahaha. Me only braved through 2 Typhoons (Nuri and Hugapit). Who were you with during that time? bonk88? Those around must also co-share this award.
Old 29-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro jacky ... we'll be in CP on 13th to 15th ... then proceed to CA on 16th ...
Good... I will organise a party on 16th Oct for you guys... DFML? 7pm?

ok??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread