The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2006, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Spore Cuntel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
I recently visited Nataree as well, and it was a rather vanilla experience.

When I walked in, none of the girls immediately appealed to me, so I just took the one that the mama-san recommended.

It was horribly robotic, so I just made it a quick one.

---

On another note, this Emmanuelle sounds promising. Might nip by one of these nights when I've the chance. How do things work there? Same as Nataree? Selection of girls? Body massage?
Nataree SUCKs big time. Last week when i was there, the papasans were playing (touching here and there) with the gals themselves and I think this is bad for business. Since my regular not there, pick a 20 year old Ching Mai gal. Very horrigible experience (worst then ChaYen's sexperience) and will never try new gal again if my regular gal is not working.

Emmanuelle always not many gals to pick from. So next trip may try Utopia or Carribean. My buddy told me not bad.
Old 26-11-2006, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nataree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spore Cuntel View Post
Nataree SUCKs big time. Last week when i was there, the papasans were playing (touching here and there) with the gals themselves and I think this is bad for business. Since my regular not there, pick a 20 year old Ching Mai gal. Very horrigible experience (worst then ChaYen's sexperience) and will never try new gal again if my regular gal is not working.

Emmanuelle always not many gals to pick from. So next trip may try Utopia or Carribean. My buddy told me not bad.
I've never liked Nataree. Not sure why so many people like to go there. They must have engaged a top notch fengshui master before.

Wow few months never contact you now become MP regular liao huh? Haha. Caribbean is a MP meh?
Old 26-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 22
evangelist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevangelist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevangelist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry, but what is "Tora Tora"?
Tora Tora is something like Nuru Nuru but with soapy water.

Nuru Nuru is the same thing but with a sticky gel.
Old 26-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Evangelist,

I had both massages in bangkok, I enjoyed soapy massage better than nuru nuru massage. My main reason is that soapy massage is longer than nuru nure massage.

Don't forget to tip the girls!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evangelist View Post
Tora Tora is something like Nuru Nuru but with soapy water.

Nuru Nuru is the same thing but with a sticky gel.
Erh... paiseh leh bros, but what is "Nuru Nuru"? Is it the body massage thing?
Old 26-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

Re: Nataree

Double Post. Sry
Old 26-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

Double Post. Sry
Old 26-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni View Post
I've never liked Nataree. Not sure why so many people like to go there. They must have engaged a top notch fengshui master before.

Wow few months never contact you now become MP regular liao huh? Haha. Caribbean is a MP meh?
Walao, you nvr warn me about Nataree mah big bro so i have to pay to learn lor.

I am now travelling in and out of Thailand and will be going back next week, sometimes short weekends and need to 'release' fast mah, so MP faster than go 'fishing'..hehehee

Caribbean, no lah, should be a pub with shows similar to Sky, my friend promised to bring me go next month. He told me gals there better than Sky but more ex.
Old 29-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wanderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi...to all the bros here...

I am consider a newbie here. I just been to Chiangmai and then to Bangkok last wk... Tried out some places that I have known and heard abt from sbf(thanks to bros who shared with all bros generously). After been to this trip, I also want to contribute on my part and share with bros here...

To make it short and sweet. I went to Victoria secret, Poisedon, Hollywood, Zaleng(thai-students disco), some low-end MP,PatBong-agogo bar etc...

In Victoria secret, I tried the foam massage which cost me 2500 Baht,only for 1.5hr(for girls who do without foam massage is 2hr). This is the first time I tried... really a new experience to me. Chosen a girl, 25yr old and not bad looking~ ard 6/10. Sorry but I dont remember her name coz all thai girls' names are like the same to me .(By the way, foam massage girls are limited, only 2 I saw on that day...). We proceeded to a room with big bath tub and a circular bed. The session consists of 4 parts. First, the girl massaged my legs and body...(the massage was good and relaxing...after a hectic day of travelling). After massaged for 20 min...then she helped me to bath. I like this ...coz she bathed me thoroughly... I was like being treated like a boy. No one has ever done that to me (beside my mother when I was a young boy)... Next... she prepared the foaming solution.... and pour on a inflatable bed. She rubbed against me on different positions and motions... the contacts were great esp when her breast and her private hair rubbed on my different area(esp near didi area) but she seemed to be exhausted coz I could hear her breathing sound... I must comment that the foam massage is like the Jap AV movie I watched b4.I like it alot! Last but not least, we took a shower and then went on to the bed for real action! This time round...She catbathed me jus like a cat licking on my body...so itchy but I like it. Wear condom for me for bj and fj...not bad..rated 6.5/10. But frenching is not allowed, a bit disappointing but never mind. B4 leaving... I tipped her 500baht coz I know she really put in great effort in satisfying me. Overall... an enjoyable trip for me.

As for the Poisedon I went 2 times. Called for the same girl because she is cute(na-la). Her name is Fern at 2200baht. Her cute face is unforgettable. Her service overall not very fantastic but I still like her. Coz of the gf feeling I guess. She looks like japanese and has a very young look. she is 22yr. Btw... the OKT told me the girls go for check up regularly every wk...
I also went to level 3 to have a look... some of the models are very tall and pretty. But of course, the price is more expensive than the fishtank girls.

Phew... tired of typing liao.... I do hope this can help for newbies in BK who are searching for this kind of entertainment.
Poisedon is easier to get there than Vic Secret. I took MRT to Poisedon (stop at Suttisan station) even though this trip was my first time. The building is so obvious. For Vic secret... even the taxi driver lost his way...(think he is a new driver... haha)... Vic secret is really like a secret palace hiding behind a mountain... keke. But worth a trip...
For those who go for University students… maybe Lovers’ hut is a good choice. My friend told me abt this place. It is somewhere behind the grand hotel but I did not able to make it there even though I wish to.
(I like thaigirls ...I like the way they talk soi demure and gentle.... guess that is why I even make an effort to learn thai language and tour in thailand even though I have a busy schedule.)
Old 29-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wanderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi...to all the bros here...

I am consider a newbie here. I just been to Chiangmai and then to Bangkok last wk... Tried out some places that I have known and heard abt from sbf(thanks to bros who shared with all bros generously). After been to this trip, I also want to contribute on my part and share with bros here...

To make it short and sweet. I went to Victoria secret, Poisedon, Hollywood, Zaleng(thai-students disco), some low-end MP,PatBong-agogo bar etc...

In Victoria secret, I tried the foam massage which cost me 2500 Baht,only for 1.5hr(for girls who do without foam massage is 2hr). This is the first time I tried... really a new experience to me. Chosen a girl, 25yr old and not bad looking~ ard 6/10. Sorry but I dont remember her name coz all thai girls' names are like the same to me .(By the way, foam massage girls are limited, only 2 I saw on that day...). We proceeded to a room with big bath tub and a circular bed. The session consists of 4 parts. First, the girl massaged my legs and body...(the massage was good and relaxing...after a hectic day of travelling). After massaged for 20 min...then she helped me to bath. I like this ...coz she bathed me thoroughly... I was like being treated like a boy. No one has ever done that to me (beside my mother when I was a young boy)... Next... she prepared the foaming solution.... and pour on a inflatable bed. She rubbed against me on different positions and motions... the contacts were great esp when her breast and her private hair rubbed on my different area(esp near didi area) but she seemed to be exhausted coz I could hear her breathing sound... I must comment that the foam massage is like the Jap AV movie I watched b4.I like it alot! Last but not least, we took a shower and then went on to the bed for real action! This time round...She catbathed me jus like a cat licking on my body...so itchy but I like it. Wear condom for me for bj and fj...not bad..rated 6.5/10. But frenching is not allowed, a bit disappointing but never mind. B4 leaving... I tipped her 500baht coz I know she really put in great effort in satisfying me. Overall... an enjoyable trip for me.

As for the Poisedon I went 2 times. Called for the same girl because she is cute(na-la). Her name is Fern at 2200baht. Her cute face is unforgettable. Her service overall not very fantastic but I still like her. Coz of the gf feeling I guess. She looks like japanese and has a very young look. she is 22yr. Btw... the OKT told me the girls go for check up regularly every wk...
I also went to level 3 to have a look... some of the models are very tall and pretty. But of course, the price is more expensive than the fishtank girls.

Phew... tired of typing liao.... I do hope this can help for newbies in BK who are searching for this kind of entertainment.
Poisedon is easier to get there than Vic Secret. I took MRT to Poisedon (stop at Suttisan station) even though this trip was my first time. The building is so obvious. For Vic secret... even the taxi driver lost his way...(think he is a new driver... haha)... Vic secret is really like a secret palace hiding behind a mountain... keke. But worth a trip...
For those who go for University students… maybe Lovers’ hut is a good choice. My friend told me abt this place. It is somewhere behind the grand hotel but I did not able to make it there even though I wish to.
(I like thaigirls ...I like the way they talk soi demure and gentle.... guess that is why I even make an effort to learn thai language and tour in thailand even though I have a busy schedule.)
Old 30-11-2006, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Erh... paiseh leh bros, but what is "Nuru Nuru"? Is it the body massage thing?

Nuru nuru is supposedly a body massage done with some seaweed derived gel, its sticky and very slippery. Very fun, must try. But becos its messy, and kinda tiring, i guess not many gals wanna do it.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nickwch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1 View Post
Hi Bros, I did this massage a month or so back. Check site at
http://www.pink-project.com/akane/en...glish_top.html

However, went for the super package, choose both gals and they stay throughout with you fro 2 hours. Quite an experience.
Me selected Yuka and Shizuka ...

First they will bath and scrub you, and it is very thorough , your will be super clean aftyer that. One thing to note hor, halfway through or so, they will ask you 'in ok' or something like that .... wat they meant is they will stick their thumb into your asshole and clean it .... I din know that so guess wat happen lah

Anyway, after cleaning, both ladies will provide catbath and bj/bbbj until you cum .. 2 shots up to you ... AR damn shiok .,....
Very good experience ......
Bro..thanks for your recommendation.
Arrived BKK today and after checked-in immediately took train to Chitlom to hunt for this place.
Opted for the package where by after 30mins another gal will join..like u said..quite an experience..with both gals working on u..overall damage plus tips to both gals is abt 2500BHT.
But have to say the gals r average looking only..but then...still had a good time!! Next on my list...Poisden..hehe..tomorrow.
Old 15-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
naturefarm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros,
i be in BK at 20dec , transit from Dubai.
will be staying at Ambassador bangkok, 171 sukhumvit road,
can any kind brothes intro some good MP around there?
heard of eden club, any recommand?
Old 17-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Spore Cuntel,

I disagree with you, Nataree is one of the best place to have enjoyable soapy massage. I notice there are lots criticism regarding Nataree but traffic is still congested in Nataree during all hours! Maybe, you need to change your style, habits or hygine!

I've been to all the soapys in Bangkok and still Nataree is the best place for your bhat! If you want soapy body massage, Nataree is the best, for BJs, Cafe Biwa and Catherine is the best. If you want younger girls go to Evita and Merlee. If money is no problem for you, visit Amsterdam, they have lots of attractive girls but very expensive!

Now don't grumble and complain, just have fun!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-12-2006, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
me-lh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Spore Cuntel,

I disagree with you, Nataree is one of the best place to have enjoyable soapy massage. I notice there are lots criticism regarding Nataree but traffic is still congested in Nataree during all hours! Maybe, you need to change your style, habits or hygine!

I've been to all the soapys in Bangkok and still Nataree is the best place for your bhat! If you want soapy body massage, Nataree is the best, for BJs, Cafe Biwa and Catherine is the best. If you want younger girls go to Evita and Merlee. If money is no problem for you, visit Amsterdam, they have lots of attractive girls but very expensive!

Now don't grumble and complain, just have fun!
Dear Bor Norice,

Where is this "Amsterdam" and any good hotel near to this place.
Please advise & thank a lots . . . .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread