The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
In general there's only 0.01% of Viet girls working (covertly) in Changping KTVs.
I've met and know some Viet girls working in Changping KTV and BBS.

Doesn't mean those who never met before equates to don't have.
Just that it's very rare to bump into one.
Even if you bump into one you may not even know they're used to be from Vietnam.
They can speak fluent Mandarin.

Cheers.

Wah lau CP got such kangtao never kai xiao????

I remember Chai Tao James Bond sat with 1 gal from the northern border with China, wah lau she talk mandarin EXACTLY like a PRC with all the slang and look EXACTLY like one too with the narrow eyes

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield1218 View Post
My thank to snipeshot08, Honey Boon and Singkieu for taking time to answer my post.

Lol, have fun there bro. I won't be there until March, got to stop by in Saigon first. I hope this trip would not be so quiet. Last time I met some Viets girls in KL, it was quite disappointing. Or maybe I will just be friend with those ang mo haha

Go and unload all your bullets at saigon first including squeezing your balls to get every last drop out then go Nha Trang to relax & recuperate

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
In general there's only 0.01% of Viet girls working (covertly) in Changping KTVs.
I've met and know some Viet girls working in Changping KTV and BBS.

Cheers.
The invasion of Vb meimei into PRC heartland has begin.............

I will know what to do when I am there, when the mummy and daddy parade their charges for me to choose, I will ask in TV who wants to sit with me. Those who respone confirm Vietnamese!!! But then on the other hand why should I be hugging them when I got literally millions of other little dragon gal to choose from

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 09-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah lau CP got such kangtao never kai xiao????

I remember Chai Tao James Bond sat with 1 gal from the northern border with China, wah lau she talk mandarin EXACTLY like a PRC with all the slang and look EXACTLY like one too with the narrow eyes
See if have the chance to introduce to you in your upcoming trip.

Haha the Changping KTV VB I know don't like to speak Viet leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
The invasion of Vb meimei into PRC heartland has begin.............

I will know what to do when I am there, when the mummy and daddy parade their charges for me to choose, I will ask in TV who wants to sit with me. Those who respone confirm Vietnamese!!! But then on the other hand why should I be hugging them when I got literally millions of other little dragon gal to choose from
When in China go for PRC MMs lah.
Unless you want to enhance diplomatic relationships (Threesome) with VB and PRC MM. Hahahaha.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Phu Quoc easily was the worst place I have been in Vietnam, not becos of anything but cos was bored like hell and got no other place to go, at nite only got 1 street worth going with the nite market & makan in the whole island, walk 15mins finish liao... Go to one of the pubs was FULL of angmo tourists and no locals...

Sorry lah I am not those "lie-down-do-nothing" fans so this kind of places really not for me...

Cheerios.....SS08...
HaizZzz SS08 that's because you expected to go there to fish. More advisable to bring your own fish.

Here are my pics from Phu Quoc, is it what you remember it to be?

And this is the fish that I brought with me to "lie-down-and-do-nothing" with:

Old 09-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
When in China go for PRC MMs lah.
Unless you want to enhance diplomatic relationships (Threesome) with VB and PRC MM. Hahahaha.
Thank you for your great idea! Imagine all three of us shouting in three different language That should be fun.

Btw, any Vb in Hk and Shanghai, going there in May and July.

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 09-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry lah I am not those "lie-down-do-nothing" fans so this kind of places really not for me
then be like me... "lie-down-do-something"

Quote:
NORTHERN BORDER in China is EXACTLY China
so sure talk EXACTLY and look EXACTLY cheena mah...
Old 10-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
then be like me... "lie-down-do-something"
I tot you lie down waiting to be raped...
Old 10-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

This is the best idea I have heard in a very long time

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
HaizZzz SS08 that's because you expected to go there to fish. More advisable to bring your own fish.

Here are my pics from Phu Quoc, is it what you remember it to be?
And this is the fish that I brought with me to "lie-down-and-do-nothing" with

SK kor kor oi, salah liao lah, I never fish in Vietnam for some years liao, every where and every province I go sure got one lifetime check-in luggage with me

Yup exactly as your pics as they dun change much (not your last pic tho ) those that cheong with me knows that I dun like this kinda "Maldivian" places where the Eng Mors like to lie down suntan with a book and basically do nuthing else

Our typical cheong day in any other cuntries will start with shopping, then foot reflexology, then massage with happy ending, then go cheong pubs to look for FL, if not successful then go ktv to tapao, tapao liao go Disco before go back to bonk

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Thank you for your great idea! Imagine all three of us shouting in three different language That should be fun.

Btw, any Vb in Hk and Shanghai, going there in May and July.

Oh HK confirmed chop signed guaranteed have cos some of those VB in Sinkapor go there after they are caught & banned here

Shanghai I have no idea but maybe our Tony kor kor can help

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
NORTHERN BORDER in China is EXACTLY China
so sure talk EXACTLY and look EXACTLY cheena mah...

Uncle............Uncle...............Uncle........ ........Uncle

I go back reread what I type just in case...........

And it was still "northern border WITH China", not "northern border IN China"

Okay go get your eyes checked or your laptop replaced

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
I tot you lie down waiting to be raped...

You 1 month post 1 time, so is this your this month's quota???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Uncle............Uncle...............Uncle........ ........Uncle

I go back reread what I type just in case...........

And it was still "northern border WITH China", not "northern border IN China"

Okay go get your eyes checked or your laptop replaced

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
He long time no see vb liao so eyesight also deteriorate.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh HK confirmed chop signed guaranteed have cos some of those VB in Sinkapor go there after they are caught & banned here

Shanghai I have no idea but maybe our Tony kor kor can help

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I had met 1 who used to work in HK KTV b4 coming here to work. Her cantonese is like those hongkies!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1