The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holein1 View Post
i have to make a point here. i don't organise parties for sb fellas. only those that i feel i can click well, then i will feel at ease partying with them. so be prepared that there will be situations you will be the only sb fella in my group of party friends. since we are there to have fun, it doesnt matter who, tio bo? haha.

i like to have my own privacy...hehe. i will love to meet you bro Pearl. so give me a msg when you're here..if PP, sinseh, dt, ksst, etc (some i forgot nicks liao, sorry hor) are in town, i will ask them to join too..

cheers.
Wah brother, I miss hanging out with you, PP, Edward (KTV-king of SH?) and the last time, the funny Indian lawyer, SUBA!

I have compared all the 3 different cities I've been in frequently:

Beijing - Great buddies, quite economical (Plenty of CAT 300), KTV hardware quality so-so, many DongBei/SiChuan MMs, quite easy to KC

Shanghai - Great buddies, most expensive, KTV hardware quality is high, many HeNan/Zhejiang MMs, difficult to KC

Shenzhen/ChangPing - Not that many buddies, quite economical (For take-out, bring back to hotel), KTV Hardware quality so-so, many HuNan/SiChuan/GuiZhou MMs, No need to KC/Just bring back home

Overall, I think it is the buddies that are critical to a good night out!
Old 27-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
Triple_XXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshzzz View Post
Sigh! I miss Shanghai.
Good and cheap HJ. Lots of BBS and HC.

Beijing, you pay double easily for the same thing.
NB, last week i watch the CCTV news, they show they raided some private operations where the pimps would arrange pick-up in chaoyang district & send to a hotel where the calls girls are at RMB2000 (They said that over news). The plain clothes police actually did a spring attack by asking the hotel management to use the cards to open the door while the news team & police barge into the room. The face was all censored but conversation was very clear ! All was arrested & all these happen in a 5 star hotel in Chaoyang area. Scary !!
Old 27-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holein1 View Post
i like to have my own privacy...hehe. i will love to meet you bro Pearl. so give me a msg when you're here..if PP, sinseh, dt, ksst, etc (some i forgot nicks liao, sorry hor) are in town, i will ask them to join too..

cheers.
Too long never go SH liao, I need to recap everything again come Jan/Feb. Bro holein1 you still around bo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinseh View Post
Beijing - Great buddies, quite economical (Plenty of CAT 300), KTV hardware quality so-so, many DongBei/SiChuan MMs, quite easy to KC

Shanghai - Great buddies, most expensive, KTV hardware quality is high, many HeNan/Zhejiang MMs, difficult to KC

Shenzhen/ChangPing - Not that many buddies, quite economical (For take-out, bring back to hotel), KTV Hardware quality so-so, many HuNan/SiChuan/GuiZhou MMs, No need to KC/Just bring back home
Nabeh, I recall you last time say no CP for you cos public toilet, now suddenly include CP. Stealth go CP never jio ah!?
Old 27-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway, wish all SH bros have fun and may next year bring new "joys" and new "toys". HUAT AH!
Old 28-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Happy New Year to all SHA Bros, may the new year brings you and your family lots of wealth, good health, positive challenges and career/business advancements.

Cheers!
Old 28-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Happy new Year wishes to all the helpful bros in SH.

Hope to be able to meet and drink with you guys soon.

Cheong hard and cheong safely.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 28-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Bro XXX,

That's a scary thought!

Furthermore you mentioned it right there - 2000rmb.
WTF... everything in Beijing is pricier when it comes to your dick.
Too many loaded "dirty" dicks around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_XXX View Post
NB, last week i watch the CCTV news, they show they raided some private operations where the pimps would arrange pick-up in chaoyang district & send to a hotel where the calls girls are at RMB2000 (They said that over news). The plain clothes police actually did a spring attack by asking the hotel management to use the cards to open the door while the news team & police barge into the room. The face was all censored but conversation was very clear ! All was arrested & all these happen in a 5 star hotel in Chaoyang area. Scary !!
Old 28-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Bro, you very bad leh.
Are you saying I PCC more now?

Ok la, maybe a bit more...
Personally, it's more worthwhile to spend some time and cultivate some rewarding relationships instead.

If you think about it, if one goes for commercial sex 3x a week, one can afford a lower-end mistress liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Good ma.. in BJ, u save more money
Old 28-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, you very bad leh.
Are you saying I PCC more now?

Ok la, maybe a bit more...
Personally, it's more worthwhile to spend some time and cultivate some rewarding relationships instead.

If you think about it, if one goes for commercial sex 3x a week, one can afford a lower-end mistress liao.
Kekeke.. dont mean to say it that way. I cant afford to go commercial sex 3x a week too.

Actually I agree with your point.. its definitely more rewarding to spend time for part-time rewarding relationships.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 29-12-2011, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
99heyho is Cool - loads of Potential

any bros can share any fl i can call to hotel while in sha? will be there on friday..thanks alot
Old 29-12-2011, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Kekeke.. dont mean to say it that way. I cant afford to go commercial sex 3x a week too.
bullshit! even one day 3 times also is peanut for u!
Old 29-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 23
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_XXX View Post
i already told some bros here liao. it's never safe, only got safer. must be careful when chionging all these callgirls, cos these are the things that the chinese police will do to answer to their quota.

just pray hard it won't strike you one day..
Old 29-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro XXX,

That's a scary thought!

Furthermore you mentioned it right there - 2000rmb.
WTF... everything in Beijing is pricier when it comes to your dick.
Too many loaded "dirty" dicks around?
bro, 2k is not really a lot nowadays lei, to have such services. maybe a lot of ppl don't know. they do have some "operations" involving the girls putting up their profile in baidu.

the bj group i know pay about 6k-20k for such services..
Old 29-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=ksst;6720278]Too long never go SH liao, I need to recap everything again come Jan/Feb. Bro holein1 you still around bo?

>>> if you come around cny, then i will be back in spore, so we might as well party in spore. haha

Nabeh, I recall you last time say no CP for you cos public toilet, now suddenly include CP. Stealth go CP never jio ah!?

>>>> very hard to catch sinseh nowadays...
Old 29-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinseh View Post
Wah brother, I miss hanging out with you, PP, Edward (KTV-king of SH?) and the last time, the funny Indian lawyer, SUBA!

I have compared all the 3 different cities I've been in frequently:

Overall, I think it is the buddies that are critical to a good night out!
bro, you avoid putting names and professions lei..haha. like dat ppl know who we are liao...knn..

anyway, when you coming back to sha? better come back before cny hor, if not, i will be back for holidays .. i can arrange one ktv session for your itchy didi...haha BUT please hor, can you finish your overseas conference calls earlier?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread