The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiamSq View Post
how many nights you spend in Chang Mai,and also in PAI?
Wow you guys are midnight owls in this forum, no need to sleep at night, must be living a happening lifestyle.

Okay, for my personal trip preference, I will prefer fast to slow, and warm to cold. Meaning to say, I will go to Pai on my last stop.

October is the month for Silkair promotion for year end trip to Thailand. And as for hotel and resort booking, I will make online booking as early as possible.

For short trip, arrived CNX and stay for a night or two. Reason is because I will need time to buy van ticket to Pai at Arcade Bus Station. You will at least need to have 4 nights in Pai to chillout and get the feel of being relax. Most of the ppl there are always happy and smiling, dun ask me why. And I will stay my last night in CNX before my departure. If you decide to skip CNX and head straight to Pai, make sure you reach CNX on morning flight as the van ticket may have sold out and you will need to take the big bus(not recomended) to Pai. For holiday season, always buy the van ticket the day before the trip, or be at Arcade Bus Station by 7am.
http://allaboutpai.com/transport/

For longer trip, dun come back. Open a shop there or do performance art

I have been to Pai in December and January, the tempertature is cooling or cold to some. But all you need is just a wind breaker.

Hi Muddymudpie, sorry for bringing up the wrong topic and cause you inconvenience.
Old 20-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

On my previous trip, I spent:
1 night in Bkk
I night on train (from BKK to CNX, arrive CNX at 6am)
Once reached CNX at 6am, the only breakfast place to go is Macdonald at night Bazaar, after breakfast take a tuk tuk 60Baht to Arcade Bus Station and buy 10am van ticket to Pai. In between waiting time, find a non sunny chair to sit and sleep for the next 2 hours before van departure.

Remember not to have heavy breakfast, as I have seen the locals puke in the van many times. It is an up down long winding road for around 3 hours with 1 rest stop. It is a nice rest stop btw. Once you reached Pai Bus Station, remember to buy return van ticket in advance (Very important).

I spent 4 nights in Pai.
There are few things you can do over there besides chillout inside your resort. Take a whole day trip to Maehongson or book a motorcycle taxi as your tour guide (there are no car taxi in Pai, only scooter taxi available in whole of Pai).

Tourist price for scooter taxi tour is around 400Baht for 4 hours. He will drive to many places and also to Chinatown(Yunan). Remember avoid having lunch in Chinatown as it is quit costly. I rather head back to nearby resort makan place and treat the driver a bowl of Khao Soi at 30Baht or less.

Next I will return to CNX and stay for another 6 nights and join day trips/tour and spent 31 Dec. New Year setting of fireworks and paper lantern. I usually like to end my trip with Pai, but this trip I have last minute changes and need to extend my stay in CNX to meet some friends.
Old 20-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

business very quiet... jo bor in office.. here is a video for cheap transport in CNX.

Old 20-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddick View Post

Hi Muddymudpie, sorry for bringing up the wrong topic and cause you inconvenience.
No trouble no worries.... anyway i've only been to Pai once, and that was 2 years ago. Drove there with my charbo, and thoroughly enjoyed the journey (driving round the curves) as much as the place itself, if not more. I'd intended to go back there again once I get a big bike... that's still to come!
Old 20-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Coolbean, if you get a bike then you must go for the 4-5 days maehongson 1864 loop.
Old 20-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Chiang Mai Soapy Massage/Pub

For soapy massage fans the only place worth going is Sayuri Entertainment Complex. The best in Chiang Mai but still worlds apart if compared to BKK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Live band concept with sofa sit, great food accompany with whiskey. After which can head to Monkey or Warm Up.
Being ages since I last visited Chiangmai. I've checked out Monkey and Warm Up pub a few times on Nimmanhemin Road. Looks like these pubs are still going on strong. One thing good about Chiangmai and Hatyai is you can bring a bottle of whisky along to pubs, restaurants, etc. and no corkage fees are required. Just pay for ice and mixers.

Quote:
Another transportation famous in CNX are songtaew, which till now I yet to sit on any.
Songthaews are easy to take and inexpensive. However you need to speak some basic Thai to communicate easily with the driver on pricing.
Old 20-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chiang Mai Soapy Massage/Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Being ages since I last visited Chiangmai. I've checked out Monkey and Warm Up pub a few times on Nimmanhemin Road. Looks like these pubs are still going on strong. One thing good about Chiangmai and Hatyai is you can bring a bottle of whisky along to pubs, restaurants, etc. and no corkage fees are required. Just pay for ice and mixers.

Songthaews are easy to take and inexpensive. However you need to speak some basic Thai to communicate easily with the driver on pricing.
Agreed with you bro. No corkage fees and even their Blacks are selling cheap, compare with the clubs at Krung Thep. I prefer Warm Up, as it's infested with SYT, their friendly towards guys here is different from what last time I got in Krung Thep.

Right now I'm riding a motor bike so just need to pump petrol every 3 day. My gf kpkb and get annoyed when ever I asked her from ''this place to this place if local price how much should I pay the Tuk Tuk ''.

Now trying to explore every corner of the city with my new Honda Bike during the day time, after eating lunch with my teerak.
Old 21-09-2011, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Acid thrown at tourist near BTS station
==============================

Guys, please be careful and try to take Taxis for safety.

A foreign woman artist, Elizabeth Briel, reported on Twitter on Friday that she and her husband had acid sprayed at their faces at the Asoke skytrain station last night.

She said the acid was directed at them from the stairway leading to the station near Robinson shopping mall.
Mrs Briel said her husband's eyes were damaged but would be okay, while she has a burnt scalp.

They were treated at Bumrungrad hospital.

The hospital said this is the third case they have seen lately.

This is the blog of the tourist (3rd victim)

http://elizabethbriel.com/dear-thailand
Old 21-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Samster

Actually tourist should try taking songthaew. As for commuincating with the driver, just learn how to speak Thai for dollar amount and also the important word, 'how much' (thao rai). hehehe, how can we not know the word 'how much' if we travel to Thailand. Just flag down a red pickup (songthaew) and tell the driver the location name and hop into the pickup. Once reached your destination, press the buzzer and pay the driver 20Baht.

The only down side of taking songthaew is that you must know the place that you are going. Because the driver is not like MRT that announces destination upon arrival. But some kind driver may remind you. Songthaew is like a public vehical that travel certain route to pick up and alight any passenger, so it can be crowded at times.
Old 21-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Acid thrown at tourist near BTS station

I think Chiang Mai is more peaceful than Bangkok.
Old 21-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

It's peaceful to live in "reds" province, with the ruling of Khun Yingluck. Even the famous khao soi shop still have Khun Yingluck's brother photo framed up, beside having Rama 9 photo.
Old 21-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, izzt because the people from the north LoVe the Thasink family as they help the poor farmer... To overcome the poor... So they r so well like by the ppl from the north...

Quote:
It's peaceful to live in "reds" province, with the ruling of Khun Yingluck. Even the famous khao soi shop still have Khun Yingluck's brother photo framed up, beside having Rama 9 photo.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 21-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Songthaew

Quote:
Now trying to explore every corner of the city with my new Honda Bike during the day time, after eating lunch with my teerak.
If you're free you can go to Sayuri Entertainment Complex to have a meal or drink while checking out the fish tank. Hahaha.

By the way are you working or long term stay in Chiangmai? I cannot see myself staying more than 3 days in Chiangmai because the entertainment scene is not as good as BKK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddick View Post
The only down side of taking songthaew is that you must know the place that you are going. Because the driver is not like MRT that announces destination upon arrival. But some kind driver may remind you. Songthaew is like a public vehical that travel certain route to pick up and alight any passenger, so it can be crowded at times.
Yes great tips for newbies. Chiangmai city is quite easy to navigate. Just grab a map upon touch down at the Chiangmai airport.
Old 21-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, izzt because the people from the north LoVe the Thasink family as they help the poor farmer... To overcome the poor... So they r so well like by the ppl from the north...
Khun Thaksin origin is from CNX, so it's natural to have his own province people to support him, and they are proud of what Khun Thaksin had achieved for their country. As for the farmer, majority are the issan or Khon Lao who residing at the north-east of Thailand. North-east is the poorest among the region in Siam.
In the whole, not Lanna only who supported Khun Thaksin, but isaan is one of it's main supporter. I remember during the election, asked my gf, so who do you vote for, she replied '' here is reds province, of course need to vote for the Khun Yingluck.''
Old 21-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Re: Songthaew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
If you're free you can go to Sayuri Entertainment Complex to have a meal or drink while checking out the fish tank. Hahaha.

By the way are you working or long term stay in Chiangmai? I cannot see myself staying more than 3 days in Chiangmai because the entertainment scene is not as good as BKK.

555555+ Been that done that. I'm living under my gf's palm, so can't really go unless she's out of city without me following her.

This is my 2nd month living in CNX, and can I can foresee it's going to be a long term stay in CNX. Simply reason, ''love is blind''.

As for entertainment wise, once in a blue moon, when my gf's palm is lifted up, then go chance to visit those ''lap sap place'', otherwise you can spotted me @ Monkey, Warm Up or Fabrique on weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1