The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
markaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do they normally massage for the full 1 hour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
She should be back already but i went when she was still in Thailand. There is another lady that i saw which still looks presentable but forgot to ask her name and she seems friendly and playful
Old 25-04-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 4
sibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samstersibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai massage

I have visited all three shops in that stretch Kallang MRT there. Used to go the middle one coz got a young ML but she left. Now mainly is either the left or the right one. Most of the time the left shop, I will opt for J***, the right shop, I will opt for N***. As far as I know, Thai ML hardly eat our time, they will make sure is a full 1hr massage. They also don't have that $88 nonsense. If they ask if you are a first timer here, you should know what to answer if you want something more than a massage.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 17
Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
I agree that the 捉龙梗 techniques are effective. Other than massaging the acupoints, she also use the warm stone to improve the blood circulation in the veins to the penis head. After treatment, I feel urine flow also smoother and stronger. That's my personal experience to share.
Thanks Bro 789550 for this lobang. Massage was excellent as I opt for traditional thai floor mattress. ML was fair with beautiful eyes. Most importantly she was very friendly and good manners. Very good customer service. That thai style JG was well executed; can up full mast even without aroused. Was told with regularly maintenance, the veins will be stronger and it will appear thicker and longer. Tip her for good service. Only drawback is not sound insulation. Cannot talk too loud. Will rtm again.
Old 25-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Thanks to all the bros who shared the shop location and name. Went to try the ml Jxxx who is back from Thailand. The thai massage was okay, not the best i had but average. But the main course was better than average with her busty bosom, under the darkness of the massage area. When i got a chance to see her under better lighting conditions, i dont think i will rtm tbh. Guess she might be bordering onto the gilf category. To each his own, we have all our own preferences.
Old 26-04-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tried this thai massage joint at TP Lor 7. Was served by a Viet (well trained by thai) and given a traditional thai style massage. Plenty of knees and elbows, climbing on my back. Lots of strength from the ML. Ended with a thai 捉龙根. Recommended for bros who like a hard authentic thai massage which is not commonly available nowadays.
Thanks for sharing bro. I really like her massage, in fact I would rate her best I've tried in Singapore, already surpass my regular in Yishun. Really on point and addresses all my bodyache. Her style is not blind pressure but the right amount of pressure on your accupoints.

The Juagen is also good balance of pain and pleasure.
Old 26-04-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Thanks to all the bros who shared the shop location and name. Went to try the ml Jxxx who is back from Thailand. The thai massage was okay, not the best i had but average. But the main course was better than average with her busty bosom, under the darkness of the massage area. When i got a chance to see her under better lighting conditions, i dont think i will rtm tbh. Guess she might be bordering onto the gilf category. To each his own, we have all our own preferences.
Thanks bro for FR !
Old 26-04-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
spiritedflame is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Tried this thai massage joint at TP Lor 7. Was served by a Viet (well trained by thai) and given a traditional thai style massage. Plenty of knees and elbows, climbing on my back. Lots of strength from the ML. Ended with a thai 捉龙根. Recommended for bros who like a hard authentic thai massage which is not commonly available nowadays.
Please share contact thanks!
Old 26-04-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ledon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, pls pass me the locatikn...thanks!
Old 26-04-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ledon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Geylang road near Kallang mrt got 1. The auntie jug damn big and $50 for bra down and total sucking. Haha!
Bro, pls pm me the location and shop name...thanks!
Old 26-04-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by markaaron View Post
Do they normally massage for the full 1 hour?
Yes the massage is close to full 1hr and with the special, my 1hr was actually exceeded by close to 10mins. They are a rather chill shop and not time watcher
Old 26-04-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Computereasy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested can share bros ?
Old 26-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bageh90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro! Can PM me the contact please? TIA love the review

Quote:
Old 26-04-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro Dda77 and Dhuzi, I already pm you the contact details. Also replied other bros' pm. Let me know if I missed anyone.

I agree that the 捉龙梗 techniques are effective. Other than massaging the acupoints, she also use the warm stone to improve the blood circulation in the veins to the penis head. After treatment, I feel urine flow also smoother and stronger. That's my personal experience to share.
Thanks for sharing.

The juagen is slightly sore and effective. She has strong touch for massage , a good touch towards the peak. Hahhahaha.

Will continue to support her whenever i am nearby that area
Old 26-04-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you bros for the FR on this thai massage in TP Lor 7.

I have also replied all pm and shared contacts. Please let me know if I miss anyone.

2 common questions from the bros to clarify:

Damage: $100 promo price for 90mins of solid massage including thai JG but without release. Based on FR, it is worthwhile to go for 120mins if you are really into authentic thai massage or you want more time to do thai JG. If you have any chronic pain, muscle aches in any parts of your body, do let her know so that she can focus to resolve your issue. She can work on your spine and joints abit like a chiropractor.

Hot stone treatment: Some bros feedback that they did not have hot stone with thai JG. According to her, she will use the normal JG, without hot stones, in the 1st visit. Typically the effect is already very visible. She will use the JG with hot stones on the 2nd visit so that you will feel the difference. Hot stone helps blood and meridians circulate better. When used in the correct manner for more serious cases, it will relieve pain and provide comfort. In any case, the hot stone treatment is free for us regulars. Don’t need to pay extra. If you want hot stone treatment in your visit, just inform her. She will arrange. Just tip her accordingly if you benefit from it.

Lastly, I just want to say that this ML knows her stuff and is good but dun over-expect based on our FR. Go experience for yourself. If you are into massage scene in Singapore, you will feel the difference. Have a great week ahead.
Old 26-04-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 0
SnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thank you bros for the FR on this thai massage in TP Lor 7.

I have also replied all pm and shared contacts. Please let me know if I miss anyone.

2 common questions from the bros to clarify:

Damage: $100 promo price for 90mins of solid massage including thai JG but without release. Based on FR, it is worthwhile to go for 120mins if you are really into authentic thai massage or you want more time to do thai JG. If you have any chronic pain, muscle aches in any parts of your body, do let her know so that she can focus to resolve your issue. She can work on your spine and joints abit like a chiropractor.

Hot stone treatment: Some bros feedback that they did not have hot stone with thai JG. According to her, she will use the normal JG, without hot stones, in the 1st visit. Typically the effect is already very visible. She will use the JG with hot stones on the 2nd visit so that you will feel the difference. Hot stone helps blood and meridians circulate better. When used in the correct manner for more serious cases, it will relieve pain and provide comfort. In any case, the hot stone treatment is free for us regulars. Don’t need to pay extra. If you want hot stone treatment in your visit, just inform her. She will arrange. Just tip her accordingly if you benefit from it.

Lastly, I just want to say that this ML knows her stuff and is good but dun over-expect based on our FR. Go experience for yourself. If you are into massage scene in Singapore, you will feel the difference. Have a great week ahead.
Hi bro. Please share contact. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1