The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2010, 04:18 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark- View Post
My report:
There are FS saunas everywhere in Huizhou, even in a chain hotels such as Greentree Inn The selection is huge, but the service varies a lot. The best service I got in Jin Dian sauna, but even there, fire & ice wasn't available.

There is also plenty of BBSs south from the bus station.

HZ is accessible from GZ airport by a direct airport bus.
Good job there with your updates!

Although the service in Huizhou City and Danshui Saunas are not as technical as the Dongguan Saunas but they make it up with GFE and a less commercial touch. Price is cheaper than Dongguan Saunas as well.
Old 24-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Tan Bad Min deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark- View Post
My report:
There are FS saunas everywhere in Huizhou, even in a chain hotels such as Greentree Inn The selection is huge, but the service varies a lot. The best service I got in Jin Dian sauna, but even there, fire&ice wasn't available.

There is also plenty of BBSs south from the bus station.

HZ is accessible from GZ airport by a direct airport bus.
Bro Mark,

Thx for the info. Based on what I read in this thread, there are many SNs, but just like what you said, the services vary a lot. Since I will only be there for two days, I am hoping that some sifus here will perhaps recommend like the "top 10 SNs" to visit or something. For your own preference, which ones do you prefer besides Jin Dian?
Old 24-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
No problem, i think she will be around next month. Let me know the date that you are coming. We will go for drinking and create a chance for you to 'sian' her (although can 'baoed' but at least must build up feeling).
The new project cannot announce here. Tell you when we meet.
Bro SBX,

Are you still in HZ? If yes, I would like to visit you when I come to HZ on June 3. And BTW, is this sifu of yours still around? Thx.
Old 25-05-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just got back from DS - which me and my LT dubbed as "The Sauna Town".

I believe there is no direct bus from either GZO or SZ airport to DS, but there is direct bus from GZO to HZ. After reaching HZ, then you can get to DS. However, I usually travel through HKG then into Lowu. The Lowu bus station will have frequent buses to either HZ or DS.

We venture back to some of the tested joints, still as good as ever, probably because this particular joint is slightly out of the way, a good 10-15mins drive out of the DS city center, therefore the management has kept a certain level of standard in order to continue to attract return customers like me and LT.

This time round, I picked a girl from Xinjiang, a Han-Uyghur mix, and LT picked a sweet petite looking gal, who turned out to be a gem. Boy was it an intense session.

In DS, it is estimated that there are about 300 suanas in operation. LT and I speculate, however Bro SBX seems to confirm, that the building authorities will not approve the permit to the construction of a hotel if they do not include a sauna section. Almost all the hotels, whether big or small has a sauna in operation.

The lowest priced ones are like 138 - 188, usually for 70mins, basically a 1 pop deal. The standard ones are like with different category ranging from 300 (Normal) - 400/500(Model). There are 600 above category, which I have never tried in DS. Usually it will be a 120min session.

In DS, the (used to be) in thing was the "Flying In The Air" style, motorised bed, and also the 50+ steps ISO procedure. Usually, for me, I just tell the girl to skip all those and get to the real action.

As for KTV, you can't compare to the KTVs in Dongguan, KTVs in DS used to be like 1-4-7 even for the more reputed joints like New Regent. I kinda like that and most of the time, the gals that I picked were ok. But the thing to look out for is that, in DS, not all the KTV gals will go out. Therefore, it is wise to ask the mummy. But with the influence from the ever increasingly popular tourist spot like Dongguan, Changping, the KTV rates in DS has gone up too.

For this trip, me and LT went to check out a "new" joint - if I recall correctly, is at Fu Kang building. By the way, KTV in DS don't start at 6pm like CP. They usually start around 8pm, and some of the gals show up at 8:30-9:00pm.

We arrived at 7:30pm, and the gals start trickling in. Basically, there are 2 categories, the 2-5-8 and the 3-6-9. The 3-6-9 category, if you ask me, are marginally or may even just be on par with the 2-5-8 cat, however, I later understand from the gal that I picked that, the 3-6-9 cat has more rules to follow, such as, they must go out should the customer request. They too have room sales quotas whereas the 2-5-8 category do not have those binding rules.

I picked a gal after a few rounds of parade. LT requested for 1 of the gals from the previous line up but seems like the mummy was not able to locate the gal after she left the room, so LT picked another gal.

We didn't book a room so to speak, instead, we booked ourselves a small table at the main hall where they have performance which starts at 10pm. So we had drinks and played dice until the performance starts. The tabs comes up to about less than 200 I believe, for about 18 bottles of beer and 3 plates of tibits. I kinda enjoyed the night and the company of the 2 gals, although the let down was that LT's gal didn't want to go out.

Other note worthy things are like - the foot massage is rather reasonable. About 25 for 1 hour. Hakka food is the specialty of this town and they even have great dim sum at 12midnite where it is really packed during the weekends.

Well, that kinda sums it all up for my trip.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 25-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Just got back from DS - which me and my LT dubbed as "The Sauna Town".

We venture back to some of the tested joints, still as good as ever, probably because this particular joint is slightly out of the way, a good 10-15mins drive out of the DS city center, therefore the management has kept a certain level of standard in order to continue to attract return customers like me and LT.

This time round, I picked a girl from Xinjiang, a Han-Uyghur mix, and LT picked a sweet petite looking gal, who turned out to be a gem. Boy was it an intense session.

Bro. Mekatulia,

Mind telling or PM the name of this joint and the numbers of the gals? am visiting HZ/DS next week and really like to try the XinJiang mix. Thx very much.
Old 25-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I’m still in mudderland, and since I’m waiting for my MM to turn up, I’ll just add some comments to what my “Son” wrote:
- Bro TBM, with only 4 nights including 2 nights in GZO, I would recommend that you visit either HZ or DS especially since this is your first visit on your own. IMHO, two nights to cover both HZ and DS is somewhat too ambitious for a first timer.
- Please note that many people confused HZ & DS. HZ is a city with five districts and what bros refer to as HZ in this thread is really the HZ city center (Huicheng District) where the West Lake is located, and also where bro Shibaxian is located. DS is south of HZ city center and is actually part of Huiyang District, and closer to the coast and therefore can go to the beach and also enjoy the seafood at Daya Bay (where the three nuclear power plants and the large petro-chemical complex are located.) DS is also closer to SZ, thus attracting its share of weekend crowd from SZ.
- There is only direct bus from GZ BaiYun Airport to HZ city center, but not to DS. However, you can travel to DS by bus by taking the BaiYun Airport Express to Tianhe and then take the direct bus from Tianhe to DS.
- Like KTVs, the quality of the gals you see at SNs also vary – it all depends on your luck – even though most SNs would have passable service since they want you to return. There is still difference between good and extremely good service, the later being the gals giving you passionate service.
- ErZi, I went for my RTF with my new discovery yesterday afternoon – even better this time. I also checked out the N-Regent again around midnight and picked a pretty SYT who is a fire-cracker with 34C boobs and I had a fun session before bedtime. BTW, NR is still 300 (for GongZhu) & 400 (for BuZhan) – but do mention you are friend of Huzige and insisted on being given his price of 280 or 380.
- Our total damage for the night at the open hall at Fucki… oophs, I mean Fukang Hotel is RMB138 plus 10% service – quite good value for money for a night out with live performance, even though the performance is no where near what Prince at HuangJiang provides. The place has about 65KTV rooms, as well as a SN on the 4th floor that I made a mental note to try on another visit. I noticed a couple of “Russian look-alike” dancers in the group providing the performance – probably from Xinjiang.

Gotta go…
Old 25-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan Bad Min View Post
Bro. Mekatulia,

Mind telling or PM the name of this joint and the numbers of the gals? am visiting HZ/DS next week and really like to try the XinJiang mix. Thx very much.
Bro TBM,

I am really bad with remembering names, I only know the route to get there, and once I am there, I can then recall the name of the place. I think it is BaiYun TaoYuan Jiudian. It is about 15mins drive out of DS city center off KaiCheng DaDao, going towards the main Bus Depot, there will be a round-about and fly over, further beyond that.

LT and me had visited this place on 3 occasions since we first got to know this place. Out of which, all 3 occasions, we didn't see any gals that we recognised, although the 2nd time, somebody did recognise LT.

We kinda like that place because we found that not just the gals, but the management do exercise some QC over the gals, not just in terms of looks and quality, but also service standards.

In any case, there is no lack of SNs to visit in DS. All SNs will provide the ISO type of service if you pay for the standard fair and not the special offer price which is only for the 60-70mins service.

So just pop in to any one, and have fun. If you don't see anything you like, just hop to the next joint. That's what me and LT did anyway...
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 25-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Should be this one:

酒店名:陶园桑拿
地址:白云坑
电话:3836228 0752

Near 西湖酒店,tel3822407 惠阳区淡水镇土湖工业区

Many thanks for the FR.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Bro TBM,

I am really bad with remembering names, I only know the route to get there, and once I am there, I can then recall the name of the place. I think it is BaiYun TaoYuan Jiudian. It is about 15mins drive out of DS city center off KaiCheng DaDao, going towards the main Bus Depot, there will be a round-about and fly over, further beyond that.

D

Old 25-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
I’m still in mudderland, and since I’m waiting for my MM to turn up, I’ll just add some comments to what my “Son” wrote:
- Bro TBM, with only 4 nights including 2 nights in GZO, I would recommend that you visit either HZ or DS especially since this is your first visit on your own. IMHO, two nights to cover both HZ and DS is somewhat too ambitious for a first timer.
- Please note that many people confused HZ & DS. HZ is a city with five districts and what bros refer to as HZ in this thread is really the HZ city center (Huicheng District) where the West Lake is located, and also where bro Shibaxian is located. DS is south of HZ city center and is actually part of Huiyang District, and closer to the coast and therefore can go to the beach and also enjoy the seafood at Daya Bay (where the three nuclear power plants and the large petro-chemical complex are located.) DS is also closer to SZ, thus attracting its share of weekend crowd from SZ.
- There is only direct bus from GZ BaiYun Airport to HZ city center, but not to DS. However, you can travel to DS by bus by taking the BaiYun Airport Express to Tianhe and then take the direct bus from Tianhe to DS.
- Like KTVs, the quality of the gals you see at SNs also vary – it all depends on your luck – even though most SNs would have passable service since they want you to return. There is still difference between good and extremely good service, the later being the gals giving you passionate service.
Thx to both bro EZ and LT for such valuable advice. And thx to bro coolmarks for the exact location. I would be in HZ/DS area from Jun 3 to 5, and haven't made up my mind on where to go actually, since I have not heard anything from Bro. SBX. So I can spend these 2 days either in HZ or DS. Any chance you folks will still be around and I can party with you folks? WOuld be my honor to follow you sifus.
Old 25-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thx to both bro EZ and LT for such valuable advice. And thx to bro coolmarks for the exact location. I would be in HZ/DS area from Jun 3 to 5, and haven't made up my mind on where to go actually, since I have not heard anything from Bro. SBX. So I can spend these 2 days either in HZ or DS. Any chance you folks will still be around and I can party with you folks? WOuld be my honor to follow you sifus.
Bro. SBX has returned to Singapore. Just follow the instructions in this thread, you will be fine. A word of advice, SAFETY FIRST! Always be alert and ONLY play in well established joints.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 26-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi,
Just back to Singapore. Will only be back to HZ on Jun 09. PM me if you need information on HZ city.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 26-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro SBX,

Are you still in HZ? If yes, I would like to visit you when I come to HZ on June 3. And BTW, is this sifu of yours still around? Thx.
Hi,
to answer some of your questions.
My personal view on top 5 sauna in HZ city hotel are 江景酒店(jiang jing jiu dian 4th floor),金殿酒店(jin dian jiu dian 4th floor),豪威酒店(Hoover hotel 4th floor),金鑫酒店(jin xing jiu dian 4th floor),鲁惠国际饭店(lu hui guo ji fan dian 17th floor).
The sifu has shifted to changan (dongguan) to be a massage centre manageress. Recently she met an accident and broke some bones, need to rest for 2-3 months.

Old 26-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Taught you are the real SIFU for all your girls? The master sifu behind the sifus.

I was more than a little concern, when he said he wanted to up the SIFU. hahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Hi,
to answer some of your questions.
My personal view on top 5 sauna in HZ city hotel are 江景酒店(jiang jing jiu dian 4th floor),金殿酒店(jin dian jiu dian 4th floor),豪威酒店(Hoover hotel 4th floor),金鑫酒店(jin xing jiu dian 4th floor),鲁惠国际饭店(lu hui guo ji fan dian 17th floor).
The sifu has shifted to changan (dongguan) to be a massage centre manageress. Recently she met an accident and broke some bones, need to rest for 2-3 months.

Old 26-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Taught you are the real SIFU for all your girls? The master sifu behind the sifus.

I was more than a little concern, when he said he wanted to up the SIFU. hahha
Hi bro,
you back to Singapore?
Just now have a short conversation with the sifu on the phone. She was injured when her 'drunk' customer fell on her during drinking session last week. She has some cracks on her bones and that customer has run away without compensate her any medical fee. Presently, she need to look for some money to pay her medical fee and willing to accompany any brother (not for boob lover). Her charges is rmb 1000 per day. Just trying to help her, any brother interested, PM me.

Old 26-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

some updates in HZ city

Some updates in HZ city,
As the Guangdong Games (省运会) is going to start in the month of July. The gongan starts to check on all entertainment places such as sauna, ktv, etc. So those who going to HZ city, avoid the small scale sauna for the time being. Heard from the local, all sauna in HZ city will be closed for 1 month in july.
Went to jinye ktv with friends last week. We got a ktv room with a small bedroom attached. The ktv room can sit about 20~30 people. The small bedroom is for those who want to do some 'monkey' business with the gals.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1