The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
twotwo10 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Joint near Selegie

Brother
try xiao ling yesterday she is very horny went i put my pump her just a few second vey wet her nipple vey good for sucking .
i hear she is going to ang moi kio to work. she call her her no: 82296636
call her she is going back to china for good soon.
Old 26-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Joint near Selegie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotwo10 View Post
Brother
try xiao ling yesterday she is very horny went i put my pump her just a few second vey wet her nipple vey good for sucking .
i hear she is going to ang moi kio to work. she call her her no: 8XXXXXXX
call her she is going back to china for good soon.
bro.. no need to post the number so openly la.
Old 26-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
twotwo10 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Joint near Selegie

BRO sorry la support to post privite messages presss the wrong buttom to quote buttom la very very very sorry for this matter
Old 26-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
didstrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Joint near Selegie

Hi brother i am a new bit just join this joy any new chick to share with
cheer

Didstrong
Old 27-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
RunNGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo_zoo View Post
Hi Bros,

I went to the place 2 times. 1st during dec last year. It was about 11 morning, ( my off day) decided to relief my stress by enjoying some massage and you knw...

At the point, only 1 lady there. I dunno her name. She is quite pretty, long straight hair, wearing tight jeans, boobs I think C cup. She proceeded with her massage after I stripped. SHe is using oil on me damn shiok. Legs, neck...thigh...balls...assridge...My didi saluted and she asked the GQ. I okayed and here is the interesting part. I actually came prepared with JC uniforms and pantyhose. I requested her to put on a JC uniform without panty and bras. She agreed and wore them. I took the initiative. Slowly unbutton her. She used her boobs to massage me. Warm, nice and of course my didi unfailing. Then I lifted her skirt with didi. rob my didi on her pantyhosed butt, thigh with unmatched enjoyment. I asked her to bend her legs so that my didi can f between culf. I taught her to footjob my didi. Real heaven. Next, she even HJ on me really good. She was moaning and then, realising that I going to cum, she cd my did. but asked how to Fj with pantyhose. I instructed to rip the paantyhose here the pussy. She did and quickly cowboyed on me. We changed position a few times, doggy and etc. My hands were all over her pantyhosed legs, boobs and etc. After a while, I cum. She extract the loaded CD. Used wet tissue to clean my didi.

She clear the mess and wrap them in newspaper. I also chatted wit her and find out that She is from Fujian and had a Shanghainese parent.

Damage done: $140.

Look: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
Massage: 7
Leg job/Footjob: 7/10 ( she seems to be inexperienced)

CAn anyone tell me her name?
U nv ask her name? could it be the same girl i tried b4?me also confused, the girls might have more than 1 name....

Wah bro, u like a bit pervert sia, bringing jc girls unifrom n panty hose around....dun get into trouble, hahaa

but i like yr style, very innovative,but had to warn u dun spend too much time at tn,jus better to bonk n pay up n go! better to go hotel to play, coz u nv know when av will strike....me kenna av raid b4 years ago at JSP lvl 4....scared until freeze tat time, but now still cheonging, hahaa.

can ask u which jc uniform u have? coz when i last time study at Ngee Ann Poly always fantasize bout cjc , njc n hcjc girls in their respective uniform.
Old 27-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

what singapore still have his seow person, asking the girl 2 wear JC inform to message ah la ma.

he is asking for trouble this men must be very very very sick la hahahah.
bring the JC girls unifrom n panty hose around, I wounder where he brought this panty hose N jc unifrom, may be from her sister or X girl friend....dun asking for trouble, hahaa

Bro be a man play like a man pls never bring the unifrom around or one day u ended in trouble Singapore Police post.:
Old 27-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
king_georgebush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by didstrong View Post
what singapore still have his seow person, asking the girl 2 wear JC inform to message ah la ma.

he is asking for trouble this men must be very very very sick la hahahah.
bring the JC girls unifrom n panty hose around, I wounder where he brought this panty hose N jc unifrom, may be from her sister or X girl friend....dun asking for trouble, hahaa

Bro be a man play like a man pls never bring the unifrom around or one day u ended in trouble Singapore Police post.:
Hahaha.. if have to bring uniform, then bring lawyers or judges black robe.. damn funny sia !
Old 28-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Joint near Selegie

wow bros must call lawyers or judges la went he brought uniform so chia lak
this man got no face to visit the place again i think ask him to do 8811967
damn funnysai.

Old 27-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went down a couple of times hoping to revisit Miao Miao but it was always closed. However yesterday after a lunch appointment around that area, decide to pop by to see if it's open. Happy to see the lights are on and they have 2 new recruits, a normal looking MILF and a younger tall gal with specs. Wanted to try the young gal but she has an appointment coming. Asked about Miao Miao but they say they do not know her. End up going to GL but will return to try the younger gal.
Old 27-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure whether it's the same outlet.

Went there saw a slim, fair plain looking lady and a slightly meaty younger gal who wears a spec. Apparently, another gal (meaty too but not for my taste, quite a slut) was already inside another room. The spectacle gal apparently went into the same room i.e. the customer decided to take both gals.

So the plain jane lead me into the room. She appears to be their "supervisor" as the other 2 are new horn. she started massage on me and about 5 minutes later moaning started from the next room. the sound gets louder and louder and then a different moan came by. this is the first time that I hear such a blatant loud moan.

As I cannot tahan, I told the plain Jane that I need to be satisfied and she was shocked. She say that she don't do and she asked the other 2 gals for help (after they are done with the Amo customer). I decided to stick to her.

I was surprised that she does not even know how to masterbate..... need to teach her about using lubrication etc.....

Overall quite an experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderz View Post
Went down a couple of times hoping to revisit Miao Miao but it was always closed. However yesterday after a lunch appointment around that area, decide to pop by to see if it's open. Happy to see the lights are on and they have 2 new recruits, a normal looking MILF and a younger tall gal with specs. Wanted to try the young gal but she has an appointment coming. Asked about Miao Miao but they say they do not know her. End up going to GL but will return to try the younger gal.
Old 28-05-2008, 01:35 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunNGun View Post
can ask u which jc uniform u have? coz when i last time study at Ngee Ann Poly always fantasize bout cjc , njc n hcjc girls in their respective uniform.
Actually there's a group of people with such fetishes.. I've running a Small Business of renting out uniforms and there're couple that rent from me for kinky sessions.. Just that I've included a clause that uniforms must be returned in Washed Condition
Old 08-06-2008, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

realised tt miao miao n gang isnt wkg in tt shop anymore. in place were a few gals whose looks cant really make it ... i thk got 1 in specks look s'porean? i wonder if miao miao had relocated??? is tis a new mgt or still d old one but had brought in new gals??? any bros got info??? kinda missed miao miao n d other china gals ... they used to b 1 of d better shops around.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Hungary Fighter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHungary Fighter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHungary Fighter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pass by a couple of days back & saw this joint.....saw 3 girls....2 r MILF....look can't make it at all.....only 1 look young & a bit ah lian style.....wanted 2 walk in 2 ask price.....bt lotz of ppl walking abt as therz a shop nearby.....give up mayb if OC not in town come back on sunday less ppl.....
Old 19-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

I went by ytd... no looker, dressing CMI and not proactive in service

Think this joint CMI anymore, on other hand. Quieter now after photocopying shop rest since LAN shop closed but if got choice why no go Sasha on 6th floor.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 06-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

Think this joint have closed for good. Walk past couple of times but it's closed. Recently the shutters are pulled down too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1