The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-07-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
electricfunny is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bonk with Coleen from
Lust365

https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...ghlight=coleen

LOOKS: give her 10% discount. Overall is same same
BODY: curvy
BOOBS: C cup neh neh
PUSSY: super wet. Ky no need
BBBJ: pro suctions
FJ: she likes to ride. So I have to her and just enjoyed my view of her neh neh bouncing

Dont miss this gem here
Old 01-07-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4188 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post
Yep I agree with u. On hindsight I shd have just clarify further or leave. Many bros had pm me and shared useful info, thanks
You should expose the scammer to warn others and prevent the cycle from continuing. It's the right thing to do.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 01-07-2024 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-07-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
You should expose the scammer to warn others and prevent the cycle from continuing. It's the right thing to do.
Understand it will likely be deleted off anyway... for bros who pm me I had shared with them
Old 01-07-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4188 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

FR: Lina
Stable: X-factor
Room: Masterbed Room (en-suite bathroom)
TLDR: Natural Boobs / Frenching / Attitude

For some reason, I try not to use a hotel, so a Condo or apartment is good for me. Affordable pricing is another factor when I select my booking.

I missed Lina during her last stint, so I wasted no time booking her. She looks pretty different from the listed images. Still, she is lovely, and we instantly hit it off. Our chemistry was undeniable, and soon, we found ourselves in a passionate embrace. The moment was electric, filled with an intensity that made everything else fade away. As we leaned in, our lips met in a deep, lingering kiss. I enjoyed kissing those voluminous lips of hers!

Our French kisses were filled with a blend of tenderness and fiery passion. Each kiss was a dance of our tongues, exploring and tasting, leaving us breathless. We paused only to look into each other’s eyes, smiles playing on our lips, before diving back into the sweet, intoxicating exchange.

The session was pure magic, with each kiss deepening our connection and making us lose track of time. Her trademark was that pair of voluptuous D boobs. I could not keep my hands off them. It was a moment of pure intimacy and bliss, something that felt both natural and exhilarating. Painting and fingering were allowed, and she enjoyed the moment. The full job was nice, too; Lina was accommodating to a few styles and definitely had no blackface. I enjoyed spanking that toned ass of hers and expended both my shots in her pussy, wearing the condom, of course.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 02-07-2024 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-07-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Savagelov is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Short FR for Diana from Lust
https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...ighlight=diana

Looks: 9/10 goddess

Body: 9/10 slim

Boob : 9/10 C cup

BBBJ: 9/10 solid suctions

GFE : 9/10 clingy and made my day for her good service. Moment I enter till I left

FJ: 9/10 not that commando type for me but she's very touchy and moans are sexy so all those are good enough

RTF: Yes no doubt
Old 01-07-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Arcz
Lady: gwen
Shave : razor line
French: Yes, have some
English: a little, Chinese better
Looks: 8/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs:Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes or No
AR: Yes or No
AJ: Yes or No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Can't believe she can be as good or even better than the previous few girls I tried with this stable. Really like what that long ass telegram review stated. Top gfe and pse when shower start till the end. The bbbj really very good, didn't shy away from cim.
Please treat her gently.
Old 01-07-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lengzaikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=990656

Alicia from Galaxy

Slightly different from picture, but looks and body are good. Very playful and her gfe very high
Old 01-07-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

FoxyThai's Airy

Looks as per video Bro vincepiak posted prev. (https://gofile.io/d/I7lMxD)
Bak 2, slim
Has C-section scar
Small natural B's
Pussy not shaved; trimmed, neat, relatively tight and easily wet
Moans were great
Ass was nicely shaped for doggy
Main highlight for me was the massage - solid, massage shop standard that hit the spot right after a long flight

Would return just for a massage

Old 01-07-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fiestatas001 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FOXYTHAI

ONNG

Pictured as advertised, she somewhat resembles a goth mommy haha. DFK game is on point eye contact and all, amazing pair of rack on her, part that stands out are her nipples.

She knows how to play your tool well using her tounge and all. FJ is astounding, she rides you hard vigorously. She is dependent on GT, so do expect a language barrier but despite that her cheerful demeanor overcomes that.
Old 02-07-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

LoveFortress Bunny..

All I can say is that for once I am relieved I went up her bandwagon. Initially I did not consider because I am a natural boobs guy but after seeing so many positive FRs about her that I knew I had to try.

Oh boy did I not regret. This lady treats her customers like a king from the get go until you leave. She is the first FL to insist to wear my socks for me, like a mother preparing her toddler to go school, albeit abit embarrassing because I'm obviously an able adult and can wear my socks myself.

With regards to all the action, all the FRs are accurate I shall not bother to repeat myself. She is the first FL to suck my toes.

All I can say is that if you don't try, you really lose out.

Oh and one of the softest man made tits I've seen to date. Definitely still can't beat natural boobs, but I'll take em because her service is on a different level.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Sera KinkyThai

Location and Room - quite convenient for me, no prob finding the place

OKT - Prompt in replies as always. Easy to deal with.

Looks - She is quite a beautiful and siao siao lady. Long hair and bares a very close resemblance to the pictures advertised.

Boobs - Natural and original C cups. It look big for me, soft, nicely sized to fit her body. Nice to play with and lick on those nipples while she breathe hard.

Body - petite in size with fair smooth skin with nice curve body figure ink with some Thai line and symbol shape tattoo. Hot meaty perky ass for doggie.

Massage - she seem to be a pro in it. Give me a good smoothing rub on all my tired muscle that i almost feel asleep.

Frenching - Automatic and no need to initiate, she does well as it was hot, wild and intense DFK type with no bad breath

Pussy - Nice neatly trimmed pussy with no smell. I paint her non stop painting till she moaned like siao. Make her climax and saw her shivering and grabbing the bedsheet tightly. she is into it.

BBBJ - good control of speed with good suction and she likes to caress your balls. No teething effect. She was skillful in it. Lot of naughty eye contact with DT and tongue play.

FJ - She is easily arouse, super wet and tight. Capped on and we tried missionary, doggy and spoon with her then back to missionary. She loves when u do it fast. her moans also sounds cute which is seductive to me.

GFE - GFE was high and super addictive. High KC and she know how to please a man. She was just like a horny gf.

I have a good time with her and for sure. I will RTF again.

Thanks bro Mickey.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
hellohell190 is one of the Best!hellohell190 is one of the Best!hellohell190 is one of the Best!

Miso Terminal 21
This Japanese mixed caught my eyes, and I give it a try. Here's my review about her
Looks :
Same but little discount applied, still chio one lah. Skin quite fair
Body :
Slim petite body with enhanced boobs, still soft but I prefer natural boobs but not bad leh.
BJ :
Licking and sucking every part of my tools, detailed one shiok almost cum if I didn't stop her. I'm not gonna missed my only chance to shot
GFE :
Basic English but okay one, no need GT. Full attention and detailed, got bit sweat she wiped it for me, shiok le felt like my own girl.
Cheerful and her bubbly personality makes me happy liao.
FJ :
Started with some foreplay to makes sure she's super wet, then did some missionary, doggy and cowgirl for sure. I liked when I hugged her while fucked her at the same time, her petite body makes it more suitable to do that position.
Overall it's one of the best session and will be back if Miso stay longer

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.ph...257&highlight=
Old 02-07-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 18
mp4kid is a Helpful and Caring Samstermp4kid is a Helpful and Caring Samstermp4kid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mint from CF
I'm in the mood for a petite body lady and a lot of good FRs recommend Mint. So I gave her a try and here's my summary of the session.
I booked for 2s cz I saw her packed schedule, my competitive desire cannot tahan to booked her 2s leh.
Petite body with natural boobs, prettier than pics IMO. She's really service oriented. After she welcomed me, she helped me to striped my clothes off, take me to the shower (ofc to clean ourself) and scrub my body from head to toes with some kissing and hugging. Enjoyed her service all the way from the beginning till the end.
BJ was superb, like she knows what she did and pro leh siao one cannot tahan to burst my cum out if I didn't stop her.
She can rides me all the way, without any complaints. Finished my 2s in no time, no rush but I cannot tahan anymore.
Communication with her not hard at all, she speaks English fluent one leh, one of the best in this area.
She's a truly legend like everyone said, one of my best decision to booked her.

Old 02-07-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for FL
Date: 01/07/24 RTF Session
Name: Yoshi (kinkithai)
Okt: Okt fast reply and book Yoshi for a rtf session as I miss those big jugs of Yoshi
Damage: $140/90mins/2 shots
Looks: 9/10 Still look stunning but in a red lingerie
Body: 9/10 Door open, Yoshi was wearing the red version of the posted picture lingerie. Same boobs spilling out. She was surprised to see me as I last visited her for first blood on last Thursday. She again help me to hang up my wet clothes as it’s heavy raining outside. I started showering and she step in to join me. Clean / soaped me up and started rubbing my rod and using her asscrack to rub my rod up down. I help soap her melons and naughty a while in shower but felt good.
Boobs: Enhance C-D cup with suckable nips. Big and soft to the touch.
Kissing: French queen.
BBBJ: 9/10. Did cathbath and breast fxxk with licking shaft, deep-throat, mouth fxxk . Sibei song.
FJ: 9/10 Caps on and started cowgirl as she slowly inserted in my rod, let out a soft moan and she moves up down slow and fasten her pace. Can hear the Piak Piak Piak. Can feel that she go up all the way until the tip of my rod and came down again. She ride well. Alternate against grinding as well, French and suck my nips while riding me. Had to change missionary and pound her deep and hard. She takes it in well and can take long pounding. Can feel she tighten her pussy and grip my rod, damn good feeling. Exhausted and rested while she go clean up. Crawl my way into shower and she walk back to join me shower again.
Rtf: yes. Yoshi give me a good service from start to end session. Friendly and patient and drain me until I jelly legs.
Old 02-07-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 11
silentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Micky from SYTlover 88

Look: 9/10 Short dye shoulder length hair and had a pretty face that always wear a smile, beautiful, young, demure and, sweet and innocent vibe.

Body: 9/10 petite with nice body curvy. Her perky ass seduce me the most. Fair smooth skin and a nice fleshy meaty ass.

Boobs: 10/10 B to C cups, it was quite big and looks pretty complimenting her figure. I had free access to them the whole session.

Frenching: 9/10 passionate frencher, it's form of a foreplay for her, take good initiative and good frencher. No bad breath.

Bbbj: 9/10 good polishing of my shaft and good suction on the rod and lot licking on balls, hug my ass close while she suck, can feel her throat

Painting: 10/10 clean shaven and I was tasty. Gave a a long and deep paint and I like how she moans and boost my ego

Fj: 9/10 her moan sound like a genuine horny lafy, initially ask me to be gentle bcos she think my rod too big for her, 2nd shot tried a few position and both end in missionary her pressing my ass deep into her and i think she cum several times

Gfe: 10/10 treat me like a king, good gfe, no black face and no time watcher, very attractive to her. high KC.

Thanks bro Sytlover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1