The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7758 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For me I die die have to pay tip. Cos I am an octopus, many hands rubbing their body and suck here and there. Very too much, so lan lan must pay some tips to comfort them.

Unless that gal I am not interest, so just lie there like a dead fish and let them jerk me off. This time I become a 120 guy.

Standard payment - 120, 150 and 200 depend on playability.
Same here bro. I always go in and either pay them
$150 or $200 when they advert $120. Most in fact all of them had never return me the change. If they do so, I will ask them to keep. Most of them will usually provide more or better service when you pay them
slightly more. But if no good, then I will also won’t return.
Old 15-06-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24772 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://i.postimg.cc/JnbTFDh2/LX03.jpg

Visited the abovementioned ML/FL in RnF, JB. Her photos were legit. She is known as Lan Xue in RnF. (I could likely visit RnF playground once in 2 weeks. Will try out two MLs/FLs, one at a time, during a visit) Some of you may recognize her as she has been in Sg for more than a yr. Known as An Jing, she mostly stayed at a Novena condo unit for a long time. I visited her when she was an ML, but ended having fj with her for $300. She continued to advertise at that price in TT. I have never revisited her in Sg. Presently, she is an FL in JB for RM300 per shot. I had a go with her today, not knowing it was her at first. This milf has maintained herself very well - still having a slim and very sexy body for this 1.66m tall gal. Her natural B+ boobs were very well nurtured, much better than before. Showered together with you, cleaning your dick thoroughly, but no other action. Can do sexy fingering, boobs massage, loving bj, allow painting of pussy etc. Also can kiss/french more freely and passionately (YMMV). For those who can go over to JB, I think she is worth the visit. I shall rtf her. It's certainly value for money!

(She is not allowed to re-enter Sg, because she went back to China too frequently while having a workpass and therefore was suspected of doing some illegal activities. It has happened to another ML whom I knew)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanniBalls View Post
Bro can share contact or listing?
Lan Xue in RnF may be contacted via whatsapp 6014-9691 435

She is from Shanghai. I believe she can add some spark to the RnF playground!
Old 16-06-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24772 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty2962 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xin-xin/

Lately all these new ones all advertise 150 …
BBBJ /CIM at 200!

I rather go for those 120 and can try for free after few visits ….

Anyone know who can so BBBJ / CIM that is not listed , I can share some contacts of mine
Please PM me ..TIA
I also have similar lousy feeling on the price offering by the new ones. Is there now an attempt by SLG to raise the base pricing?
Old 16-06-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Lan Xue in RnF may be contacted via whatsapp 6014-9691 435

She is from Shanghai. I believe she can add some spark to the RnF playground!
Appreciate the sharing!!
Keep them coming in.
RnF PC is very accessible from customs.
Old 16-06-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy32.com/tian-tian-massage/

Petite SYT. Look like 19yo.
A to B- boob.
Fair & smooth skin.
Shared room, so make your appt in advance.
Can top up for YMMV.
RTM quality but she is here for short term only.

Sharing room with her cousin, her cousin look good too.
Old 16-06-2024, 12:42 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
$150 or $200 when they advert $120. Most in fact all of them had never return me the change. If they do so, I will ask them to keep. Most of them will usually provide more or better service when you pay them
Just like bosses treating their staff lor. Better performance better year-end bonus mah. Just that they take one year I only take one hour to access.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-06-2024, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
botakxiaobaitu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just like bosses treating their staff lor. Better performance better year-end bonus mah. Just that they take one year I only take one hour to access.
Agreed bro I have paid 200 for MHT , Amy (rtc) and NN
Old 16-06-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Wayang only… if many bros give her $200, she no need list herself online asking $150 liao
In today's digital age, the internet allows anyone, including braggarts, to freely express their opinions, leading to a wide range of perspectives and the rapid spread of both valuable ideas and misinformation.
Old 16-06-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ticumticum168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post

A to B- boob.
Fair & smooth skin.
Can top up for YMMV.

Sorry I'm new to the cheong, but if you don't mind me asking, what does top up for YMMV mean?
Old 16-06-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
When I don’t tip a ML
ML: 亲爱的,下次见哦!

When I tip a ML $10 (2B3R)
ML: 这么小气,才$10!

When I tip a ML $20 (2B4R)
ML: 垃圾,凑个整数会死吗!

When I tip a ML $30 (3B)
ML: 动手动脚,又摸又舔,才给$30小费!

When I tip a ML $70 (4B)
ML: 这色鬼肯定不怀好意,这么点小费就想上我!

When I tip $500
ML: 这萝卜头,哦不是,是小帅哥还不错,人还可以,得试试钓一钓他!

So either don’t tip, else go big!

I poor boy might as well keep the $ for my Cai png.
I always enjoy your subtle sarcasm. You really have a knack for delivering it so well and it never fails to bring a smile to my face everytime
Old 16-06-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Chill lah. Just need to check the title of this chat.
TCSS right.
That's say it all.
No offence to anyone.

U always see MR like this look like some A list star, blah blah blah.
Is all fantasy people like to enjoy in this stressful society.

Come in look see. Judge for yourself.
Of course there are "followers", let them be.
Everyone has their right of living their life.

I very cheapo. Ask for discount, no wonder i only can get cockle instead of oyster.
Then again, I don't mind cockles since I'm a cheapo and they don't need addon.

Just enjoy this hobby when u can.
cockles of the heart is even harder to get . Kudos to you
Old 16-06-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post

A to B- boob.
Fair & smooth skin.
Can top up for YMMV.

So you feel she is worth the higher price that she charges?
Old 16-06-2024, 12:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
cockles of the heart is even harder to get . Kudos to you
Wahlao, you first day come out to cheong ah? Ask for the heart? Xiao Si Boh?

Come out to cheong - Pay More, Get More and That's All.

Understand? Understood? Understooded?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-06-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 21
jackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud of

It is in our men's nature to brag about our sexual exploitation and penis size

In chionging... my mindset is i am just paying money to get a transaction. Nothing more nothing less.

Just like i go to mamashop to buy a bottle of drink, if the drink suits me i might come back to buy a few more times. But if the drink doesn't suit me, taste weird i will just chuck it and never return. As simple as that.

I also have my fair share of meeting attitude ML... but i will never even bother to voice out. Why? Because for what? We all know in life people don't change. Even if it's for their improvement. I will just finish the session asap and move on to the next girl. One have to understand these girls are all transitional. They come just for awhile... many doesn't or couldn't even return if they want to even if they are ang pai. So just have fun if you are able to book them. Cannot book? Also no problem just move on to the next one.

When we think we are the special one even by spending alot on them... remember any of them... even the non ang pai earn much more than most of us.

If you think the ML FL likes you and offer you special cause you handsome or cute... think again... there's always a younger, cuter, more handsome customer than you.

When you think she likes you cause you are able to spend alot on them... remember there's always a richer customer that got more than you.

These girls have no lack of people buying them good food, bringing them out to play, expensive bags, iphones, branded watches etc etc

And one more thing is you think what you did... big or little things for them they will remember you? The amount of men they meet is so much that they probably won't even recognize you if bump on the streets. I have girl asking me if i am the one who did certain things for her previously. In my heart was like... "aww... the guy so sweet to you and you didn't even recognize him".

I usually don't tip too... i just pay what was agreed on. But when i do tip, is because they have given me a good memory and it's purely from my side to give them more. I'm sure they didn't even give a wink to the 2 red notes i gave as tips from their reaction.

So, just take it as a customer buying service. Think rationally bros.

Last edited by jackylee; 16-06-2024 at 01:33 PM.
Old 16-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
so little? i usually just pay 300$ cause i fat old & ugly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1