The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3189 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies visiting spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymonk View Post
1. If the reception pushes you for the 88/89 per hour package, that is a red flag unless you are willing to pay. They do this because the ML can't touch certain place if you took the <60 package. Strongly insist on the cheapest package if not just walk away.
2. I only give 1B for happy with roaming (at least roam outside, inside depends on your chemistry). Never give or agree for more.
3. If very happy or super happy is offered, then is usually at most 1B3R for very happy and 2B for super happy. I usually don't take this offer.
4. If there is shower provided, try to shower first, usually ML will like ppl who smell good and not whole body full of sweat and odor.
5. Prioritize spa that has room, spa with curtain joint is a turn off for me
6. As some bros said, reject the ML if PS too strong. Almost all spa, the MLs are PS, a lil PS is fine, if too heavy, reject straight and ask for another lady
7. Never agreed to shortchange of time, your shower session should not consider as part of the 1 hour.
8. If the ML keep leaving the room or playing with phone, tell her to stop or you get out and complain
Yup ! Agreed !
Old 22-05-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my personal experience when i started my journey...

go for the cheapest package whenever possible, my time then was $50/$60

counter might suggested $88 package, turned down the offer

ML might suggested $88 package too once inside the room, did not accept the offer immediately, but strike a conversation with ML to understand what $88 offers as well as what the ML could provide

the above was to understand the market situation and tested water too

after i was familiar with the market situation and set my eyes on target, then i went for extra services

hope the above helps you in your planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon00 View Post
if i give 1B for happy , what are some of the things that i am allowed to do or it varies for different MLs?
Old 22-05-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1950 / Power: 24
TedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymonk View Post
1. If the reception pushes you for the 88/89 per hour package, that is a red flag unless you are willing to pay. They do this because the ML can't touch certain place if you took the <60 package. Strongly insist on the cheapest package if not just walk away.
2. I only give 1B for happy with roaming (at least roam outside, inside depends on your chemistry). Never give or agree for more.
3. If very happy or super happy is offered, then is usually at most 1B3R for very happy and 2B for super happy. I usually don't take this offer.
4. If there is shower provided, try to shower first, usually ML will like ppl who smell good and not whole body full of sweat and odor.
5. Prioritize spa that has room, spa with curtain joint is a turn off for me
6. As some bros said, reject the ML if PS too strong. Almost all spa, the MLs are PS, a lil PS is fine, if too heavy, reject straight and ask for another lady
7. Never agreed to shortchange of time, your shower session should not consider as part of the 1 hour.
8. If the ML keep leaving the room or playing with phone, tell her to stop or you get out and complain
Very true.
Old 22-05-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
my personal experience when i started my journey...

go for the cheapest package whenever possible, my time then was $50/$60

counter might suggested $88 package, turned down the offer

ML might suggested $88 package too once inside the room, did not accept the offer immediately, but strike a conversation with ML to understand what $88 offers as well as what the ML could provide

the above was to understand the market situation and tested water too

after i was familiar with the market situation and set my eyes on target, then i went for extra services

hope the above helps you in your planning
Haha I did this before when first started, didn't know how to identify 88 joints as a noob so just commando walk in. I just insist on not topping up and sticking to the basic 50/60$ package, then just show curiosity about the business model. But you have to accept that there is no extra services and just treat it as info gathering + clean massage. Big head over small head.
Unless you willing to pay 88+50=138
Old 23-05-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 4
ripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Most importantly, share here when you encounter great service.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3189 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
Haha I did this before when first started, didn't know how to identify 88 joints as a noob so just commando walk in. I just insist on not topping up and sticking to the basic 50/60$ package, then just show curiosity about the business model. But you have to accept that there is no extra services and just treat it as info gathering + clean massage. Big head over small head.
Kudos to you , able to exercise your Big head over small head. A lot just succumb to the small head's desire when at the edge of the cliff. That is why there are many new greedy ones still charging it as those are the ones that keep it afloat and makes other think we are just plain stupid cheongsters who don't exercise much Big head
Old 23-05-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
brandon00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what can i do when i decide to get the $50? or is it down to the MLs?
Old 23-05-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
Don't believe in majority of the things that ML tells u.
Don't kena gongtao by ML.
Don't tip unnecessarily.
Don't be scared to walk off the service.
etc etc etc.
The list goes on.
Don’t restrict your hands, once the ML close door/curtain, I start to roam already
Old 23-05-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
qwerty99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How many days in advance do you wait before booking with a ML? 1 day, 2 days or more?
Old 23-05-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty99999 View Post
How many days in advance do you wait before booking with a ML? 1 day, 2 days or more?
one day before is good enough
Old 23-05-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 4
ripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterripstop is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty99999 View Post
I book 1 or 2 hours in advance, because I go at quiet off-peak times... Weekday mornings or early afternoons.
Old 23-05-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 16
backache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
what can i do when i decide to get the $50? or is it down to the MLs?
If it is the first time you visit the ML, the first 40 to 45 mins is masaage. Occasionally they will test water and see your reaction. They stand close so that your arms are between their legs. If you touch and no resistance means have gq and you can roam. But I normally prefer to enjoy the massage,

Sometimes they will accidentally brush your balls. If by flip over and you have no reaction to their hints, gq will come. Anyway don’t overpay when they say need top up , move on to other ML as there are plenty of choices with no add on charges.
Old 24-05-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yup, set the priority right when we are not familiar to the scene, during my exploration and info gathering days, my best reward was with a young malay ml, she was so friendly and did a short demo of what extra service was on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
Old 24-05-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are some dos & donts that should be taken note of?
DO - just venture out and burn your extra cash to try out so as to your own FR.
DON'T - 100% believe the FR in here

Old 24-05-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

After 3-4 days and many bros input, TS still hasn't try out yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1