The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 17
monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensen111 View Post
jack neo cfm want
I asked before. $50, $80, $100 per content, will you take? No preview allowed. Even her nip slip isn't gonna make my small head to be in control.
Old 21-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Foyce Le Xuan See Thru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
Had the honor to makan with her when I pm her on FB. Damn...She came out without bra as usual with the nip slips. Confirm her nips are dark brown. Had to try hard to concentrate looking into her eyes when talking to her. But she knows I had glances of her tits from time to time..
So u treat her makan? Nth happen after dinner/supper?

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 22-05-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2960 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
So u treat her makan? Nth happen after dinner/supper?
invited me to see her not yet renovated new place...nth happened leh..will rtm (return to meet) then see how..LOL
Old 22-05-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jaybb is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybb View Post
She does, but selective... You have to be on par with her on something... Then she will be going out with you ...
Can't reveal more
Have too be on par... Is truth... I have my conversation with her screen shot down... She only will go out with M air...
Old 22-05-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
Had the honor to makan with her when I pm her on FB. Damn...She came out without bra as usual with the nip slips. Confirm her nips are dark brown. Had to try hard to concentrate looking into her eyes when talking to her. But she knows I had glances of her tits from time to time..
you r lucky bro! nothing happen after the diiner?
Old 22-05-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Latest reel

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/FPN...ibextid=QwDbR1
Old 23-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Her enhanced boobies are getting bigger?
Old 24-05-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Her enhanced boobies are getting bigger?
Enhance the enhanced. Lol
Old 26-05-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ingridguerci94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Once in kopi team, heard ppl that knew him at geylang that he is zhe extreme type, when he working as sales, he ah qua also on,lol, that commend him as sex addict n pervert,lol, that us when he sex with girls gor roles lol,bluffing then for free sex,lol
My mouth is watering right now.

Last edited by ingridguerci94; Yesterday at 05:16 PM.
Old 26-05-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

she occasionally will impromptu post to meet ppl see if u lucky
Old 28-05-2024, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleepy3192 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened with her Instagram?
Old 30-05-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingridguerci94 View Post
My mouth is watering right now.

Her dressing is really weird. Go beach wear lingerie instead of bikini. Her mind ok or not. How come no one stop her? Of course for me and the others hum sup fellows, I dont mind.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 30-05-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2960 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Basically I can say her behaviour is not exactly very normal. Especially when she takes vids to post on her stories. She will make those irritating sounds as if she is 18 years old. Others will notice her for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1