The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
yabellly17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canetra View Post
Just ended my session with Beer from Galaxy

Indeed photo posted is her. No landmine or bait switch. Milf looking and very friendly

Shower me before amd after deed. Action taken in the shower, grind on me using her pointer boobs and gave me a warm blowjob that i lean my back on the wall, relaxing and enjoy her blowjob. Strong suction and shot my first cum in her mouth. After cleaning up she drys me up and told me to wait for her on the bed.

Air-conditioning temp just nice ans lying down waiting for her. She came out and told me back facing her amd gave me a solid massage. We chatted for awhile, way back she work as a masseuse in bkk so she quite experience in this trade. Took a power nap and she didn't disturb my rest and left around 20 minute i awake, she went down and gave me a blowjon till i stands.

Rides on me well and hold onto my hand to grab on her boobs. Flip her over for missionary, pump her deep and slowly cause i just awake no much strength, but her expression and sound effect makes me turn devil. And speed up my pumping till i cum.

Beer makes me satisfied and enjoy the whole session. She is worth spending and not a time watcher. Will arrange a rtf for her soon.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=978089&highlight=
High GFE and Solid massage provided. Thanks Okt for the fast arrangement. I just left the room and impress by her service 👍
Worth it!
Old 13-03-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 14
stilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Janie from FoxyThai.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?...ighlight=janie

Date of visit : 12/03/2024 1 shot.

Quite a reviews of this lady liao so i shall keep mine short and sweet.

Looks : 9/10. Need to discount for some beauty filter Looks a few years older than the photos but still pretty

Body : 8.5/10 As photos, really nice pair of natural of C cup tits, Think it's made made but it's super soft, damn nice to squeeze.

BBBJ : Wa this is where she excels. Can DT, sloppy and dripping with saliva.

Kisses : She goes with the flow, can DFK.

Painting : Yes. light stubbles, likes being painted, allows fingering, easily wet.

FJ: No comment since i like to take charge.

GFE: 9.5/10 Really nice lady. Seems like she genuinely wants to know you. We spend a good 10 minutes laying in bed chit chatting before any action start. Sex was like fucking a FWB. i only paid for 1s but after the 1st round, she joking told me if i could get my bro up before my 60 min is up, 2nd round is free, lol. Unfortunately i old liao so i cannot get it up in time even if i wanted too.
Old 13-03-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 5
gianttissue is one of the Best!gianttissue is one of the Best!gianttissue is one of the Best!

Rin from Silkstockings

Looks 9/10
Photo 9/10 Please refer to below for details :
Young and beautiful looking girl, abit of model look with full of smiles and giggling, look exactly like shown in the photo

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
GFE gao gao, lots of teasing by her and very accomandating in every request and very hardworking, during session her moaning will make you feel high

Body :
Slim and slender body with a nicely shape boobs.

BBBJ 8/10 :
lot of licking with loud slurping sound and long duration, will constantly moan and give you a CFM look as she lick my shaft, however i find the suction power to be quite lacking

FJ 8/10 :
Lots of moaning and pumping action, she constantly take my hand and ask me to squeeze a huge boob while she bite her lips and rode me hard and furiously, during cowgirl i also have fun sucking on those huge melons, she was very wet so do not have to use KY at all

RTF : Yes
Those who like young and slender FL who is a looker and wild on bed can go for her
Old 13-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quick FR for Xinnie

Finally back to SG

Most of the targets i looking forward to like CF Olive and GMC Bulgari already left

And since landed in SG late, most targets i shortlisted also full already

End up with Xinnie at OKT's suggestion since he is able to accomodate to my late booking

No gif or pics as it was a quick mission to release my full load

Looks: 8 good looking xmm and has very pretty eyes
Body: 8 very petite and slim and surprisingly has fair skin for a thai
Boobs: 8 Enhanced but seasoned thus soft, light brown and perky nipples
FJ: 9 Tight due to her size, requested i bang her slowly at first
GFE: 7 Her english is non existent so we spoke mostly in thai, but she seems to be very shy overall
Service: 7 All as expected of a Thai FL

PS: Tip for enhnaced session, its worth it
Old 13-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
greenteapokka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

A Short FR on Anna(Seduction)

Amazing is the word i can use. this girl really deserves a push.
She is SUPER SERVICE ORIENTED, FRIENDLY, PATIENCE and really go the extra mile to make customer happy.
BBBJ, CIM, FRENCHING, FINGERING she have no hesitation and allows me to do it.

I am impressed. Bros can go try for yourself. All the FRs on her previously are very accurate. Glad i gotten this great Gem before she leave.

And i do agree that in person she is way too much prettier that the pics. If all the girls from this stable have standards like this, I think its a money worth paying.
Old 13-03-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurttayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maprang - FF
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=978118&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 - Looks like some cute and fair skin university student.

Body: 8.5/10 - Slim and petite, good for bonking!

Boobs: B cup. Suit her petite frame

Shower: 8.5/10 - Standard SOP, good service overall and help to wash me clean clean.

Frenching: 9/10 - Hot and passionate frenching! Alot of tongue action!

BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Good suction and skills. Loves licking the shaft and balls.

FJ: 9.5/10 - Accomodating, passionate and wild. Tight and wet pussy. Good moans. Beware as she is super tight, i almost came when i entered her but luckily i manage to calm myself and carried on bonking for another 15 minutes before my first shot.

GFE: 9/10 - cheerful and funny. She likes to play around and joke.

RTF: Yes if vitamin M allows

Old 13-03-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 9
Sweettooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweettooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Sundae from CF today.

Bro CF replies promptly to messages and location wise.

Sundae looks around 80% from the photos posted and is pretty in my pov, pre milf cute and seductive one

Figure wise is a 8/10 and enhanced big C tits, looks great when naked and make my cock hard just by looking

Damn good frencher, lovers mode with her hands roaming my body

Bbbj is above average. Licking the bottom of balls to head, don't mind me grabbing her hairs

Fj is very accommodating, tried missioanry to doggy and cowgirl, great facial expression and moanings

GFE is secret mistress vibe, help me undress and dress up, give me pecks on cheek before I exit

Will rtf if I have the means.

Meanwhile happy Chionging!
Old 13-03-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattvicecity View Post
I have some pics of her, where do i post
use this option
Old 13-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stillpretti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr -> Cartoon - Lust365
https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...hlight=cartoon

Looks: 9/10 Hot syt
Boobs: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 petite, very small bakness level
Pussy: 9/10 tight and good hygiene. Allowed me to paint her

Her hot services:
Bbbj: 9/10 allowed me to push her head a bit deeper. Managed to DT me
Fj: 9/10 ger abalone felt gion in all the positions that we did. Easily wet, didn't used KY. Straight away after painting, smooth in going in

Okt: responsive
Rtf: yes
Old 13-03-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
tallandshort is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a session with Vicky from Lust365. great experience and it felt like i was spending time with my cute, playful & sweet, young lover instead of commercial sex.

She is hardworking and gave her all to provide me with the best experience and service. No complain even when it was tiring for her, she just wanted me to enjoy myself. please treat her well.

Looks: Looks much better in person than in pics

Boobs: B beautifully shaped and soft and bouncy, good to squeeze and fondle. Nice nipples to lick and suck.

Body: With meat in the right places, boobs and ass. Her ass is really curvy, wonderful to grab and bang in doggy

BBBJ: Great job done by her, she skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully as well as deepthroating my little bro.

FJ: Very, very accommodating. Sexy moans and gasps, and her facial expressions seemed like she was enjoying it. Felt like she was fucking me and not the other way round. Great experience

GFE: High GFE Like i've mentioned, it was like spending time with my lover... fun, cute, sweet, playful and passionate. Easy to get a conversation going. Great attitude and friendly.
Old 13-03-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bytechap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time with Teeruklover

Lady: Nami

OKT: quick response after quick verification

Look: 8/10 very same as photos, fair skin and pretty. very young too

Body: 9/10 Petite, slim no fat smooth skin. soft and nice smell long hair.

Boobs: 10/10 Natural soft and light brown nipples

BBBJ: 8/10 good eye contact when bj. suction also commendable

French:8.5/10 Nice tongue movements, didnt shy away.

Pussy: 8/10 nice pinkish pussy, wet as well

FJ: 8/10 she can ride very long. Hard working no complaints and very accommodating in every positions.

GFE: 8.5/10 Good GFE as we cuddled and chat with many kisses on the bed

Overall was great session

Last edited by Bytechap; 13-03-2024 at 05:05 PM.
Old 13-03-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

mirzozidri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Smile - https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=976848&highlight=

Looks - 9/10 nice feature Has a really nice smile friendly lady

Body - 9/10 meaty at the right place, good body figure. Just very sexy and hot body.

Boobs - 9.5/10 "E" cup

Communication - 8/10 Simple passable English

Frenching - 8/10 I love the way she kiss me

BJ - 8.5/10 Good long sucking from her, she took her time to enjoy and make my little bro stand hard and strong.

FJ - 8/10 The session was very much like a girlfriend type of bonk. She is also accommodating and skillful. Never waste time and every second was accompanying me.

Accommodating - 10/10 Super hot friendly with Excellent GFE !!!

Those bros looking for big boobs with superb service, do not miss out! Grab while still available.

At the price range, its really no brainer too.

Happy bonking guys!
Old 13-03-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
raralim72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuna- https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=978317&highlight=

Looks: 8/10 Fairer then normal Thai, and she is real adorable, prettier then photo posted

Body: 9/10 curvy with nice maintained skin cup C damn siok to fondle

Pussy: 8/10 clean and smells good. Sensitive

BBBJ: 8.5/10 she will slowly use her tongue to lick the tip and suddenly gloup the whole dick and turbo blow job ...nearly make me cum into her mouth

FJ: 9/10 her pussy is easily wet and quite tight can take and seems to enjoy a hard pounding

Attitude: 9/10 accommodating, patient and hardworking with very high gfe.

RTF: Yes. Literally zero complains at all.

Old 13-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Numerosize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

back to support bro SK with his new arrivals

Here's my FR for Flimi

Model: Flimi from Teeruklover
Looks: 8. Looks same as photos, fair skin tone
Body: 9. Slim with body height of around 165cm. Hourglass figure
Boobs: 10 Firm, semi-soft boobs
Shower: 9. Very hardworking and help you shower before and after session.
BBBJ: 9 very good blowjob skills. love to cup and lick my balls also
Pussy: 9 clean shaven which i painted like a thirsty dog
FJ: 9. Very accommodating. Tried several positions and can see she’s enjoying as well with some moans. Cowgirl position can see her pretty boobs which is a very nice view
GFE: 8 Friendly and polite. She speaks simple English so not an issue to communicate.

Overall 9/10 for this quickie session. thanks bro SK.
Old 13-03-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblack25 View Post

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=977172&highlight=

Katty
From Flirtygirls

Body: 9/10 - slim petite body, no fats at all, her skin is considered fair as a thai. nice ass for doggy as well

Boobs: 8/10 - natural B cups, perky nips, grabbing and licking those tits the whole session

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - excellent technique, really treats your cock like a lollipop, licking the sides, all the way to the top, good suction

FJ: 9/10 never compalint with hard, long bad deep pounding. Very skillful wild and horny in bed. very good moaning expression
Upp you bro !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1