The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2024, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
Hi bros. Reviving this thread because I'm also a lovesick fool. Any updates or news on how to bring exWL back to Singapore?

I am trying to ask her to work a "normal" job in JB with my $$ support for the next 2 years then bring her back in, but she has a kid still in vietnam also. Is it feasible to ask her to bring her kid to Singapore with her if we end up marrying? She can speak english but the kid didn't really learn yet

Or should I prepare to relocate to vietnam haha
You mean you can still earn enough money to support all of you even when you are in Vietnam? If yes, then go. Especially if you are single without kids.

Bringing her kid to Singapore will be most challenging but will be the best for the kid. Aiya, once the kid comes Singaopre for 1-2yrs, will be able to speak English liao.

The biggest factor that can determine whether this will work is money.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 30-01-2024, 03:46 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It is really up to you. If you are willing to move and she willing to stick with you, why not? If the regulations here don't suit you, you can choose to go to another place.

Btw, you sure you can apply the marriage in VN? <- I'm interested in this point as well but with a ML.
I think getting married in VN is not a problem. It is the life moving forward after that that will be the biggest question.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 30-01-2024, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
ICA ban ex-wl from coming in to sg.
To be safe, just register your marriage in vn first in case she cant come in to sg to ROM. The ROM will still recognize VN marriage cert and convert in ROM.

ICA part is the hardest to get through. The first level is to come into sg first. Must find a way to lift the ban, have to go embassy to do that first. or write to ICA and be sponsor.

2nd level is to get a LTVP. Then 3rd step is PR.

Getting her child is in also another challenge. Schooling will cost more. You have to adopt the kid to be PR to lower your cost...

Lots of challenge ahead of you...
Frankly, if your parent and her haven't even met, just get married? Life together is alot more than this.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 30-01-2024, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
No joke bro but i can feel for you. I have a viet gf too and though she can come to sillypore, i rather go over to vietnam for sustainability. Living expenses in sillypore is just silly. She was a FL before and till today i am still going through the torment of when will she decide to go back again. They have earned that kind of money, it is hard to go back. As of now I can provide her half of what she earned only so the insecurity will always be there.
Let's face it. She will have her financial goals. She knows how to get there herself even without you.

Once she needs money or decided to pursue her financial goals, she will probably go back to working as WL. Remember love doesn't pay the bills.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 30-01-2024, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Frankly, if your parent and her haven't even met, just get married? Life together is alot more than this.
Tbh, I was trying to work towards a similar path without informing my parents. My parents can't interfere with my life. If you want something different from normal, your family or parents are going to be your biggest obstacle.

Quote:
I think getting married in VN is not a problem. It is the life moving forward after that that will be the biggest question.
I believe if the girl worked in SG before especially was on WP, there are a lot of obstacles. Now this girl this guy intends to marry was a WL, it might be more difficult. I don't think you can simply register the marriage in VN.
Old 30-01-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. She lied to me and cheated me.

Few days ago she said she was thinking about going thailand to do FL for money for new year. I told her don't go. I gave her 3k sgd for new year under condition she don't go work FL. She take my money and now I found out she still end up go thailand and doing FL there now. Until I catch her she say she resting at home in vietnam.

Truly I'm a fool for hoping this will work out. Thanks all for comments
Old 30-01-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Whores are for fucking not loving

Advice from Boss Sam
Old 30-01-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9676 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of cos she lied.

Whores with kids this will be their priority ranking

1. Kids
2. Parents
3. Friends
4. Bf/robert/sugar daddy whatever u call it.
Old 30-01-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Let's face it. She will have her financial goals. She knows how to get there herself even without you.

Once she needs money or decided to pursue her financial goals, she will probably go back to working as WL. Remember love doesn't pay the bills.
Cannot agree more. If a 40ish woman can still work as a WL, anything is possible. End of day, marry someone with values over money, though no judgement to this please, since it is a brutal world outside and inflation puts sanity away
Old 30-01-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Few days ago she said she was thinking about going thailand to do FL for money for new year. I told her don't go. I gave her 3k sgd for new year under condition she don't go work FL. She take my money and now I found out she still end up go thailand and doing FL there now. Until I catch her she say she resting at home in vietnam.

End if and do not look back bro. To fL who earns like $10-15k easily a month, it is hard to keep their satiety. And tell tale sign also if the girl hardly video call you and show that she is at home daily every single hour. Even so, as long as you are not by her side, it is her words against yours.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
flyguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now u lose 3K is better than u lose 30K in future. I believe she is in Thailand to meet someone… Just my sixth sense… cos she got your 3K and relax liao… but why still wanna go there… like the saying goes.. U can take the girl out of the bar, but u cannot take the bar out of the girl.

don’t be too sad… All the Best to you and may u find tour soul mate soon… 🙏🏻👍
Old 01-02-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
https://www.womensaction.sg/article/migration

“For licensed brothels in Geylang, the workers are given two-year contracts, and when the contract is up, they will have a lifetime travel ban."
I think there has been a change in the regulations.
Only few days ago an ex-WL from JM14 called me and told me she oredi arrived in SGP. ... I did not believe her as she went back to LOS less than 4 months ago. We arranged to meet up and it was true.... she was allowed into SG and can stay up to 30 days. I checked her passport and she was using her real genuine one with everything in order.
But she will only be here for 1 week on holiday with her sister & mum.

I wonder if this new regulations applies to other WLs & FLs too.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I think there has been a change in the regulations.
Only few days ago an ex-WL from JM14 called me and told me she oredi arrived in SGP. ... I did not believe her as she went back to LOS less than 4 months ago. We arranged to meet up and it was true.... she was allowed into SG and can stay up to 30 days. I checked her passport and she was using her real genuine one with everything in order.
But she will only be here for 1 week on holiday with her sister & mum.

I wonder if this new regulations applies to other WLs & FLs too.
Legit bro? I don't think so leh.. but if really legit it'd be interesting..
Old 02-02-2024, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!
Quote:

Its heart breaking but trust me, everything will get better from now on. Don't look back and fall for her tricks again.
Old 02-02-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold

Once a whore always a whore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1