The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3005 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: E Cup in Bugis Area MP

So old thread. Actually Bugis still got 2 big tits

Anna - E to F cup

Happy - DD to E cup

Imagine both of them wrapping your cock head with their sexy red lips. Sibei expensive one hor. Those no money one don’t try

Their standard HJ/ BF already $100 so beware! My hedge fund manager friend nearly fainted when he booked Anna. The price goes up faster than Tesla. Haha
Old 17-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Anna - E to F cup

Happy - DD to E cup

Imagine both of them wrapping your cock head with their sexy red lips. Sibei expensive one hor. Those no money one don’t try

Their standard HJ/ BF already $100 so beware! My hedge fund manager friend nearly fainted when he booked Anna. The price goes up faster than Tesla. Haha

Their BF is worth it leh especially Anna one. She got this certain move whereby she rub your Didi with her arm then boobs then arm. The sensation very special. I heard many bros until this point already shoot. Haha!

Happy on the other hand is more shy type. You zhut zhut her she will cover mouth to moan kind
Old 17-09-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3005 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Their BF is worth it leh especially Anna one. She got this certain move whereby she rub your Didi with her arm then boobs then arm. The sensation very special. I heard many bros until this point already shoot. Haha!

Happy on the other hand is more shy type. You zhut zhut her she will cover mouth to moan kind
Haha! Anna really you need to last long else game over very fast. Happy is like your neighbour’s wife. You come out of shower with erected cock can immediately go behind her and grind. Of course zhut her nipples to make her really high. Can also try rubbing outside her pants. Haha! Also need to master skills of unhooking bra strap using 1 hand
Old 17-09-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Any bro can share contact and damages

TIA
Old 17-09-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Recently Anna always never turn up to work, any idea what happen to her?
Old 17-09-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Anna - E to F cup

Happy - DD to E cup

Room rental go up Liao, they follow the trend, that is the only way to meet quota becos of recent slow down on massage business.
Old 18-09-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Slg had a few D cups, new comers and past legends.
Better packages.
Old 18-09-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tissues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Google - spa directory - wan jia wellness / outram road.
Got recommendation for which one there is good?
Old 18-09-2023, 07:45 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

For great boobs, not necessarily big is good - must be big and firm, not those jelly type. Once she lies down, those boobs rolled to her arms, this type of boobs damn sian leh.

One of my regular tall slim D cup chio bu is now working quite near to Balestier. She has the best boobs to squeeze, when I squeeze it, I dun want to let go ah. This is the type of boobs are for boobs lover, after you squeeze it then you know what great boobs is.

I name her and Anna as 绝代双峰。Best in the world.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-09-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For great boobs, not necessarily big is good - must be big and firm, not those jelly type. Once she lies down, those boobs rolled to her arms, this type of boobs damn sian leh.

One of my regular tall slim D cup chio bu is now working quite near to Balestier. She has the best boobs to squeeze, when I squeeze it, I dun want to let go ah. This is the type of boobs are for boobs lover, after you squeeze it then you know what great boobs is.

I name her and Anna as 绝代双峰。Best in the world.
Hi bro.. do u mind sharing the one at balestier? Anna I tried before and yes she is very good!
Old 18-09-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:

I find happy more daring thn Anna. Playability higher too. Just tat I like Anna boob and skill more.
Old 18-09-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Just checking. The minimum of extras for Ana and happy is 100? If just HJ?
Old 18-09-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Just checking. The minimum of extras for Ana and happy is 100? If just HJ?

No la...$50 also have. Just hj lor. If you want BF or others u ownself nego.
Old 18-09-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ayjay is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can pm anna info pls
Old 18-09-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)