The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 25-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
Went to this place called 浪淘沙会馆 which is outside the 4th ring road - its a big spa with great looking females. Should cost you within 650 RMB or so, including buffet dinner and supper. The food is pretty good, and all drinks are free flow, including wine and alcohol.
Hi,
possible to give the address and more important the phone number>Thanks
Old 25-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 23
Lambert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DIY service - refer to this website for details.

http://www.langtaos.com
Old 26-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyways, since i was around landmark hotel and feeling damn horny, i ended up regency spa. manager xue brought in a couple of gals for me to choose. average 7/10. all in air stewardess type uniform. quite kinky. i chose a chick from sichuan (spicy!) #56. service was fairly SOP. bros who have been to regency would know. but she managed a very solid back massage. shiok man!! total damage 1500RMB. a bit on the steep side.

am starting to get bored with regency. perhaps time to try more interesting locations.
Old 27-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is another place where I would recommend brothers in Beijing to try. I discovered it last night. Go to Jianwai Soho Tower 12, which is located right across the road from Nikko Hotel (Jinglun Fan Dian). It's on level 6, unit 0602. The place is quite small but very cosy. As far as I can tell, there was only one shower and probably 5 or 6 rooms. The boss recommended a masseuse called Huang Lin, who is from Hainan. Fake boobs but otherwise very very good figure. Service wise, I would say she went the extra mile after finding out that last night was my first time there. Definitely not "standard" service. She said that there are around 7 to 8 girls working there. Some from the North East, some from Southern China. They are "specially trained", according to her, and I don't really doubt her after her top notch service.

I booked one hour for the massage (RMB 188) and full package cost me another RMB 600. A tip, please call in advance and negotiate the package (RMB 600 altogether should suffice). If you are interested, PM me for the number.
Old 27-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
DIY service - refer to this website for details.

http://www.langtaos.com
This club house 北京浪淘沙商务会馆 is really impressive and grand.

Really our local HC by a mile.
Old 27-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipi911 View Post
Sorry to bother all brothers here, have a question but dont want to open another link, so post here, hope all who know can help with my question..

Singaporean have a 15days Visa Free to China, but if i were to stay in China for 15days, than i hop into Macau or Hong Kong, and than go back China, does it mean i will have another 15days Visa Free?

Thank you very much!!!
bro Hipo911, yes you can do that if you really last mins and do not have time to do a proper visa. but becareful if you do this too offen the customs will ask you why you keep come in and out, what you do? etc. Especially, the HK side customs they do know this loop holes in their system.
Old 27-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Bro adamfish, pls check your pm.

i have sent you the address and mami contact of budget ktv. can call for her intro of girl to bring back to hotel. if you dun mind to spend a bit more money, go the ktv (300rmb for room) and ask for 2 or 3 girls (200rmb each for 坐台), then at the end of the session choose one that you like most to bring back or go 双飞. it's cheap anyway. enjoy!

Mark Lim
Old 27-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Bro Shuqi, pls check your pm.

i have sent you the address and mami contact for the strip club. polish up your 筛子 (dice) skill first before you go. enjoy.

Mark Lim
Old 28-04-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Shuqi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Bro Shuqi, pls check your pm.

i have sent you the address and mami contact for the strip club. polish up your 筛子 (dice) skill first before you go. enjoy.

Mark Lim
Thanks, Brudder Mark Lim.

I have polished up my dice shining shining. I will go tonight and get all the girls there stripped in front of me, kekeke ...
Old 28-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soloken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Bro, please read you pm. i am going now ...

enjoy !
Thanks Bro Mark for the recommendation on 北京伊泰园歌厅, sorry for the late FR..anyway after receiving Bro Mark's recommendation was comptemplating whether to go alone but then again as it was only 9+pm decided to venture. Call the mummy, and got the direction and reached that at around 10...greeted by her...the environment is not tremendously decorated just like TG, MG, DG in sillypore...she is just like a mamasan touching my body here and there and I tot that's it..if the girls are of her quality, I will run away.....luckily she bought twenty over girls for me to choose...not bad selection, selected 1 but then again cannot decide so took 2 at the end.

I am not sure about the beer having free flow but was having 5-10 and singing and dancing with the 2 gals...hands all over...haha...no kaki to cheong together so in the end just concentrating on the 2 gals....

I am not shanghai have this as well...safe for lone ranger to venture...

Damage: rmb200 each for 2 gals
Mummy: rmb100
room: rmb200 with free flow of beer
Extra: overnight rmb500

Once again, thanks bro mark for the recommendation.
Old 28-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

Bro soloken,

thanks for the FR. some bros dun quite believe there are such cheap places in beijing. in fact, there are even cheaper places with decent quality girls, but those locations are difficult to find. unless you are a lao chiao in beijing and have been going round places, then you are able to find them.

Bro trellis001, please check your pm.

i have sent you the addresses and contacts. actually you can cheong alone in beijing. the budget ktv is cheap, you dun have to spend more than 1k rmb. ask for 2 or 3 girls to accompany you so the environment will be more exciting and lively.

the trick here is if you ask for 2 or 3 girls to 坐台 and tell them you will only bring back ONE tonite, you will be treated like king because all want to go back with you lor.

i was there alone one of the nights last week and asked for 3 girls, but eventually brought back 2 girls for only 600rmb (300rmb each). please dun quote me on this, else the mami will kill me ok. i knew her for >10 years alreadi lah, so she pai seh to charge me for commission of girls overnight. normally she will charge 100-200rmb each girl.

next week is golden week, most ktvs in beijing are giving special discounts because the local have to accompany family for holiday, can't cheong. so ktv business will be bad next week. if you are in beijing, good time to enjoy yourselves and dun have to compete with the locals.

btw, i am back home now, so got time to post and clear my pms.

Mark Lim

Last edited by Mark Lim; 28-04-2007 at 07:49 PM.
Old 29-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 18
PlayMan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try to call Amy(mamasan) at 13366991856. She has several pretty young girls on hand.
Old 29-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

Bro regak2005 & bro rplacemt_killer, please check your pms.

i have sent the address and contacts of budget ktv to you.

enjoy!
Mark Lim
Old 30-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 23
Lambert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5stars View Post
This club house 北京浪淘沙商务会馆 is really impressive and grand.

Really our local HC by a mile.
You should try the buffet there - its rather impressive considering you only pay SGD 30 or so for the entrance which includes using facilities and food.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bjboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time sharing. been a lurker for awhile. not sure if asking this is stupid. if it is, please advise me, i will stop and lurk some more.

need some advice from bros here.

me and some bros went to the same ktv 2 nights, and the first night i picked this girl. she didnt smoke (good for me) and so i chit chat with her and play some games and exchange numbers. actually this ktv was kinda boring compared to those i had been before with strip show other activities. so most fun was made by the bros. bros decided to go back again following night. so i told my girl, wait for me tomorrow.

next night, it was even more boring. bros were busy talking business. so I just sit and chit chat some more with the girl. I am those type who dunno how to entertain one, always have to kenna entertained. can consider me boring. i was kinda sian, wanted to go home. around 12, her friend/roomate finish her room and came over to our room to sit. then they suggested to me that i ditch the bros and go out to supper with them. i told my bro i was going off, and met them outside. went off to supper with them.
found they are quite nice girls, and the offer to buy me dinner next night.
that night no action, went back hotel to sleep. in the cab, my girl whispers she will take leave tomorrow night and spend with me. Since I have to check out at about 10pm to go airport. I wasn't sure if she was serious, so i just say yah right, ok.

so next night, 3 of us went for dinner near their apt, they paid, send her friend to work and we went back to hotel for some action. She had a body type that i like. A girl with some meat on her, but not too fat. one more thing i like about her is no armpit hair!
So after some action, I did not fj her, as I never discussed any money at any point. Also running out of time to check out go airport.

so should I have paid her? she didnt ask for anything. in fact, we made plans to meet for meals next time i'm up there. I read from threads that ktv take home is 600rmb and above. all i paid for so far was 1 supper.

so next time i meet her, do i have to pay her for action ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1