The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 01-06-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I need some lubricants,hehehe...guess those who knows me know what i use it for with my girl.
Lol, girls w tight pussy & tight azz huh?

Quote:
I still have sometime before dinner time,i head back to room. My girl tho woke up,still look quite tired,so i ask her continue sleep while i head to room XXX to meet up the friend that a handful of my other friends has knocked wrongly on,hehehe....we have an almost one hour of TCSS and he shared some photos of his conquest all over the globe. Oh my,i was drooling all over from those photographs...there must be at least 10s of thousands of photos.

Its not the 1st time i see so much photos of Batam girls in one single mobile phone from any individual,there are many other bros who also has more or less that amount of photos in the number of thousands,even myself has a handful of them over my 2 years in Batam too. But like i say before,these friends,they are man who honor their words. They do pay to bonk these girls,they most likely have permission to take those photos (nude and non-nude),but they know they do not have had the permission to share it publicly. This is one reason why i respect this particular group of friends.

己所不欲,勿施于人 meaning do not do unto what i dont like others do unto myself.

In my humble point of view,man who honor their words are friend-worthy.
I tink w all the photos of the girls combined together,can start new thread in the forum's photo Gallery & last us at least 4 a year more to post..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
So wouldn't be ebiking this trip.
Will check with hotel if they allows me to diposit my bike there first.
Np at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Pls don't say that..
I should be the one say thanks.
(Upped you)
I thk u bcs u share a great idea,tat's the ebiking part. But ramadan period,best nt to even try,scare later bike tio chiong kong (confiscated). end of July'd be a better time. I up u back,nt bcs u giv me 1 pt but bcs u share gd info.

Thx 4 yr pts.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
Brothers help me please.. where to get low price tickets?
Just walk in to Hbf to lvl 3, look for Majestic Fast Ferry Counter, to Btm Center if u r more then 50 yr old , consider as senior citizen, pay Sgd 31 only. Can't remember correctly either NTUC or RSAF member pay Sgd 36.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro,u ask the same qns abt a mth ago on May beginning.Gd bros here aldy replied,so i suggest u could read the thread backward 4 the given info made to yr same qn? Not a word of thx nvm,but expecting bros to put food in yr mouth wen u open it? Not a veri nice gesture rite?

Last edited by iicycold; 01-06-2016 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Just walk in to Hbf to lvl 3, look for Majestic Fast Ferry Counter, to Btm Center if u r more then 50 yr old , consider as senior citizen, pay Sgd 31 only.
U mean tis one bro? Majestic one offer end 31 May.

Terms & Conditions*:
  • 50% discount
  • S$17 per 2way adult ticket purchased at HarbourFront Counter #03-43. (Price excludes Terminal Taxes)
  • Valid for Singapore Citizens/passport holders aged 50 & above (eg those born on 1965 regardless of which month will be entitled)
  • Valid for weekdays and weekends
  • Valid For walk-in purchase only
  • SINDO Ferry reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion and amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
  • Other terms and conditions apply, please refer to www.sindoferry.com.sg
  • In the event of dispute, the decision of Sindo Ferry is final.
  • Promotion are only valid for Batam Centre, Sekupang and Waterfront trips only
Old 01-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

bro maddog_mlvn & bro mrbondy2k,here oso got 1 more.

Old 01-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is a great thread and learning a lot. Wanted to go Batam on 12 - 14 June but looks like need to reconsider the date due to Ramadan.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here..

https://carousell.com/search/products/?query=ticket
Old 01-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You actually got my interest when you say its a salon and in your later post ,a booking joint. I have to control my self real hard not to make a reply but...well....(i guess i finally did) I think i shall go there to take a look.
Before some asshole starts writing that I am "misleading" (one of those who never contributes information but just spends time arguing with others, probably single-hand writers), let me specify:
- first I heard it is a Salon, where the girl works as "PR";
- the above sounds fishy, so I went to check personally. It is a salon indeed AND, at the side, a booking joint, more oriented to short time actually.

Quote:
Will there be a sign board that says Princess salon where you found it?
Thank you.
It's a salon, hair dresser, with sign and all. But at the side there is a small door and corridor. At the end, the 3-4 girls waiting.
The place is really low-end. Girls are young and pretty, but the place sketchy. It may be good for a cheap release. 500 for ST readily down to 400 without much negotiation effort.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Before some asshole starts writing that I am "misleading" (one of those who never contributes information but just spends time arguing with others, probably single-hand writers), let me specify:
- first I heard it is a Salon, where the girl works as "PR";
- the above sounds fishy, so I went to check personally. It is a salon indeed AND, at the side, a booking joint, more oriented to short time actually.

It's a salon, hair dresser, with sign and all. But at the side there is a small door and corridor. At the end, the 3-4 girls waiting.
The place is really low-end. Girls are young and pretty, but the place sketchy. It may be good for a cheap release. 500 for ST readily down to 400 without much negotiation effort.
thanks for sharing bro, very informative
Old 02-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
U mean tis one bro? Majestic one offer end 31 May.

Terms & Conditions*:
  • 50% discount
  • S$17 per 2way adult ticket purchased at HarbourFront Counter #03-43. (Price excludes Terminal Taxes)
  • Valid for Singapore Citizens/passport holders aged 50 & above (eg those born on 1965 regardless of which month will be entitled)
  • Valid for weekdays and weekends
  • Valid For walk-in purchase only
  • SINDO Ferry reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion and amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
  • Other terms and conditions apply, please refer to www.sindoferry.com.sg
  • In the event of dispute, the decision of Sindo Ferry is final.
  • Promotion are only valid for Batam Centre, Sekupang and Waterfront trips only
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
bro maddog_mlvn & bro mrbondy2k,here oso got 1 more.

Yes, but I walk into Majestic to get a seat to Btm Center , but I left my tickets at home, so the gal offer me a Sgd 31/ 2 way ticket, that how I came to know the offer 2 weeks ago. Sorry dun know the offer end on the 31/05. Since no more offer then better save the money and dun visit Btm, wait for ferry offer then cheong again there. Better luck next time.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
but I left my tickets at home, so the gal offer me a Sgd 31/ 2 way ticket, that how I came to know the offer 2 weeks ago. Sorry dun know the offer end on the 31/05.
no,no...i mean the senior citizen 1 ends 31/05 for majestic. sindo ferry 1 still on la,bro.Majestic oso got other DBS/POSB offer @ $38. No misunderstand. No need be sorry,is i speak not clear.

Sorry har.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Hi brothers, need some help here. I'm going batam tomorrow with few friends for old time sake. 10 years never step on to that island..haha!

I check agoda and this hotel call I hotel baloi batam. Seems clean and nice but I'm really not sure how good is the location. We are just going there for 1 night.

1) Any nice hotel to reccomend? Budget $60-$70
2) which are the joints I should go for selection? Quality is the key. More ex is ok.
3) Where should we dinner?
4) Which is most popular disco now?
5) Lastly which ferry terminal should I stop at?

So sorry for not able to fish out all these info from the thread cos really last min trip. Hope brothers here can help me out. Many thanks.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I check agoda and this hotel call I hotel baloi batam. Seems clean and nice but I'm really not sure how good is the location.

BCS Mall is just 3 mins walk away, good place to stay for shopper and eater. A2 foodcourt just downstairs, peniun morning market opposite the road. Plenty of clean massage opposite hotel.

1) Any nice hotel to reccomend? Budget $60-$70 My all time fav is Novotel Hotel but location not so convenient. Love the pool and the cosy room
2) which are the joints I should go for selection? Quality is the key. More ex is ok. No comment, every joint has it fair share of Gems.
3) Where should we dinner? A2 Foodcourt which is just downstairs Ihotel Balai.
4) Which is most popular disco now? Only Newton and Pacific Disco has the crowd nowadays.
5) Lastly which ferry terminal should I stop at? Harbourbay if you like an easier way out.

Since you mentioned Disco, can consider staying at Pacific Hotel for Pacific Disco which is just downstairs or Hans Inn which is walking distance away from Newton Disco and Happy8 Massage and Morena Series of Joints.
Replied in BOLD as above
Old 02-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Hi brothers, need some help here. I'm going batam tomorrow with few friends for old time sake. 10 years never step on to that island..haha!

I check agoda and this hotel call I hotel baloi batam. Seems clean and nice but I'm really not sure how good is the location. We are just going there for 1 night.

1) Any nice hotel to reccomend? Budget $60-$70
2) which are the joints I should go for selection? Quality is the key. More ex is ok.
3) Where should we dinner?
4) Which is most popular disco now?
5) Lastly which ferry terminal should I stop at?

So sorry for not able to fish out all these info from the thread cos really last min trip. Hope brothers here can help me out. Many thanks.
Hi bro,so last min planning. Here's what i suggest.

1. Stay at Pacific palace hotel,drop yrself off at Harbur bay ferry terminal.

Why so? : Because it has a safer & relatively popular disco (pacific disco) & a KTV there & also within your budget of around $60+ below $70.

2. Since 2d1n,no need to go too many joints. If u are into SYTs,try Happy 8 & Bunga. If u r into service,try NewBery & Sedona.Happy 8 & Bunga however more ex. Flag any taxi,they will know how to get u there.

Why so? : Because that's my personal preference to go

3. It's only 2d1n,dinner can be anywhere. Windsor food court can be a good choice but priced higher,otherwise Weywey/Harbour Bay sea food restaurant which has some sea view ambience (also higher price) inside harbour bay terminal.

Why so? : There's cheaper seafood in Batam,but u are into 2d1n stay ,so don't wish to give u too many further away cheaper option considerating if u are taking my advise to stay in Pacific palace hotel.

4. I think someone answer that already,Pacific & Newton disco. I suggest Pacific in case u plan to play drugs in batam. But do not bring the drugs out of Pacific disco,or u are deadmeat if caught with it. Ramadan just few days away,many polisi watching.

Why so? : Pacific disco inside Pacific palace hotel,so u have everything under one roof,including Octopussy men's spa.

5. Needless to say,Harbour Bay ferry terminal.

Why so? : Pacific Palace hotel is 10-15 mins walk,literally beside Harbour Bay if u check the Batam map & no chance for u to get lost in batam.

My philosophy in this reply is simple. Everywhere i suggested were all near to where you stay (except windsor food court & booking joints).
Old 02-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
Here’s my FR of my first trip to Batam. First of all, much thanks and gratitude to Bro Nono for his awesome guide and assistance in various matters.
1st and foremost,i am glad you find the guides useful. And even more thankful to you for reading and keeping your words.

Quote:
This trip of mine (together with a friend) was meant to be a recce trip for me, so not much expectation. If you do like my FR, thanks in advance for the up

Bro Nono, if I made any mistakes / accuracies, feel free to point them out. Hehe.
I was actually waiting for you to complete your FR before commenting. I have already gotten the other half of the other FR from the other bro who were like you,writing the FR halfway,hehehe...and with your 2nd half,i now have zero incomplete good FR in my collection.

Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Brief summary:
- Duration: 2D1N (weekdays) (0940 to Batam; 2045 back to SG)
- Damage: Approx SGD $200 (all in)
- Transport Operator: Horizon Fast Ferry @ $48
- Hotel: Formosa Hotel Batam @ $45
- Evaluation:
o Generally a recce trip to check out the various massage places. I’m generally a massage-lover, so, if there’s special, it’s a bonus for me – if not, also no problem.
o Massage is very good at those clean places; see your luck at those dirty ones.
o As for SYT quality, don’t expect too good quality at those ‘known’ places. If you want, just go booking joints or, as bro Nono says, have to self-explore those ‘hidden gems’ (perhaps).
So much information gathered on your recce trip. So the next trip,you will be more established. The recce team has gone to the ground to do the research. Now you more or less knows what Batam has in store,if you happen to find what you are looking for,next trip would be deem much simpler.

Quote:
- 0940 (Batam time): Arrival + Clear Immigration. (Don’t try to jump queue by going to the Indonesian passport counter. Saw one Singaporean tried doing that – immigration officer sent him to the ‘All Passports’ queue. He start from the back – face damn black and started mouthing curse words.)
You will have to keep silence and not plan with your phone too. Jump queue? I believe most sillyporean wont jump queue tho,hehehe...

Quote:
- 1030: Ate mee goreng at one of those stalls at the Habourbay Terminal (“HBT”) @ 15000 Rp (quite delicious)

Just Harbour Bay,there are a few things to "see" :

1. Get your return ferry boarding pass from Harbour Bay Harizon to Harbour Front if you are there on peak season or weekends (if you plan to return on Sundays or public holidays).

2. There's a theatre (cinema Blitz) at Harbour Bay Mall.

3. A massage shop at Harbour Bay Mall called Manzu.

4. Try looking for Ocean Massage which is beside Wey Wey 2 sea food restaurant.

Quote:
- 1045: Slow walk to Pacific Palace Hotel. Want to look see look see around too. Also, on the map looks like quite near. Approx 10-15 minutes walk.
This is one of the few description that when one says Pacific Palace Hotel is just almost beside Harbour Bay but the beside was actually quite a distance away. The reason for being seemingly far is becos you can only exit from the tolling entrance.

So near,but yet so far. One will have to walk almost to Ggi Hotel 1st being being able to walk to Pacific Palace as on the map above.

Quote:
- 1110: Octopuss Spa. Do note that there are two sets of elevators. One is in the main building (that will not lead you to the spa); the other is in the ballroom side of the hotel – that is the correct one. Go to the 8th floor. You can see the reception the moment you step out. There are mainly two packages:
o H1 (396k; 1.5 hours massage; include 1 HJ (thanks to Bro Nono for this info – the receptionist won’t tell you that); and
o H2 (696k, no massage; FJ; can choose girl (according to receptionist, the girls will parade for you).
We chose neither since my friend and I found it quite expensive. We requested for a tour around the place. Facilities seem ok. Rooms come in various classes. Did not inquire as to the price differences of these rooms. But they appear to be all private ones. Never got to see the girls, but saw 2 staff at one of the counters in the spa were really hot, young and slim. If those are the MLs, it would be really enjoyable. Nevertheless, still exercised self-control, since we felt it wasn’t too wise to blow 1/3 of our budgets at the start of the trip.
Pacific Hotel itself have 2 buildings,one of them was the Discotheque/KTV building. The other is where people lives. Octopuss spa is at where discotheuqe/pub/KTV building. Octopuss spa is a good place to kill time tho,hehehe...it will be up to individual to explore as even if i go there once,i believe wont have the capability to know what they have in store. I think around 400k for a 1.5 hour massage that comes with a HJ isnt really expensive,hehehe...

Quote:
- 1135: Took a taxi to Formosa Hotel @ 20k Rp.
You must have sound and look like a local. Or with someone who does,hehehe...during some of solo trips,i took a taxi from Harbour Bay to Money changer opposite formosa hotel,and then to kaha to buy hotel discount voucher before heading to Formosa Hotel again to check in at 40k (as written in one of my Batam trip summary). That also doesnt mean that my point to point trip cost 10k per trip tho,hehehe...thrice in Batam,i travel from Formosa to Harbour Bay (last day of trip) with no payment too,hehehe...it really depends on how one does the maths.

Quote:
- 1150: Checked in. Hotel is neat. Wifi at the 3rd floor is particularly weak. So do note that. Also, try to make sure you ask for a room that is facing away from the construction activities going on presently (read below to know why).
Thank you for your advise,it does look like there are major works in and around Formosa Hotel. Heard they will be building a new higher floors service apartment block directly behind Formosa Hotel and later merge with the main hotel building.

Dont know what the new Formosa color theme will be like,hehehe...thank you for the heads up on the construction behind the hotel. Photo above shows the front. Shall avoid the rooms behind the hotel if i were to stay there.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1