The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 31-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dkbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

My humble FR on my 3 days in Batam.

Day 1

3 of us took a ferry from harbour front to batam centre at 0950. Reached 0950 batam time, cleared immigration and waited for my friend who works and stays in batam to pick us up. He's in his 60s and always take very good care of his friends who come to batam to play. Nice guy.

4 of us went to Palm Spring for a round of golf 1st. Costs us 430000 green fee and 150000 caddy tip. Hope we didn't paid too much. We finished at 1600 and headed to farm to do some shopping. I asked my friend to drop us at famosa and wait for us. Exchange rate quite good. $100- 985000. Along our way to Happy 8 massage which like 10 mins of walking distance, we got approached by many man with bikes, saying want to bring us to find girls. I said no but they kept following us. No choice we had to stop halfway and eat some satays in order to ditch them.

Finally reached Happy 8 massage. I was surprised to see around 20 plus girls sitting inside. That was 1730 already.
I thought we will late for shopping liao. Anyway didn't get what we want cos the mami was very firm at her girls' price. Quoted 1.3 juta for a syt. So we went over to New berry and the papi can speak teochew so is better for us to talk to him. I took a 900000 young milf and my 2 friends took a 1.1 juta old syt each after some negotiation with papi.

Girls arrived at A2 at 1900. We ate and drank beers there. Foods were good. Price was reasonable too. Drank about 20 bottles before we went to Alishan. Total damage is 1.2 juta for the foods and beers.

We didn't ask for any girls in Alishan. Only my batam friend and his friend got since they don't have any from the farm. Drank around 60 cans of Heineken which costs 2.5 juta. We left around 0100 to eat teochew porridge. Costs 100000 for 7 of us. Simple and nice.

Reached hotel at 0200. Super shag. Didn't shower and bonk my girl. She didnt shower too. Lol. She was damn fierce. She wanted to do it raw but I declined. Her service was not too bad. Got bbbj too. Done and slept. Woke up at 0600 and try to whack her again. She held my hard rod and try to insert her hole. Waulao eh. I rejected her again. Before she left at 0800, I gave her 100000 but she was not happy. Told her off and I said I couldn't understand what she was talking. She then walked off without closing my room door. Damn attitude. Continue my sleep

To be continued.....
Old 31-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
Seth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
It is really you pay for what you get. Paid for the price so must enjoy and make good use of it. I would give an 9 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there. If i have a longer stay there, i will consider staying this hotel again. There is also a young indo Chinese reception who is not that chio, but she is friendly and innocent type. Maybe can jio to be FB next time if go down again [/B][/B]
[/FONT]
Hope we can go tgt next time so I witness your "legendary" master skills in hooking the indo working class ceweks hahaha

Would be a great eye-opener to see it myself !!
Old 31-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth El Nino View Post
Hope we can go tgt next time so I witness your "legendary" master skills in hooking the indo working class ceweks hahaha

Would be a great eye-opener to see it myself !!
Hahaha..maybe u more skilled than me..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-05-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

Brothers,

I am planning to visit Batam next week. Where to buy low cost two way Harbor Front to Batam centre ticket?

Checked Online at Batamfast the price displayed is $48

Where to get lower price ticket?

Thanks
Old 31-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Salute u for your exploration spirit... Up you my 8 pts...
Tq tq
Return you my miserable 1pt
Old 31-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Bye Paradise

I will leave tomorrow. Crying already. This place is Paradise. Newton is a Gold Mine.

Yes I made countless mistakes, I ended the first 2 nights alone in my bed failing everything it was possible to fail, I wasted money and time for ladies who did not have any intention to be fucked, but whenever I entered Newton I was just sorry for all those I was missing by hugging a girl. I took 3 girls over the 3 nights I went there, and it was always a super experience.

Besides all this, I will leave with the strong memory of the most beautiful girl I have ever scored in Newton: a real teen doll with braces, silk smooth skin, perfect breast like 16yo, short elegant dress like a girl brought to church by parents on Sunday. She kept me hugging and dancing for 2 hours, and finally she wanted to go back to her room to sleep. She insisted she is is not a bad girl and opened eyes wide when I proposed to go back to my hotel. I had to put forward all my solid arguments to make her change her mind...
She did not ask a specific amount. Only on the door, leaving my room, she said "up to you...". I gave 600. No way such a pretty SSSYT could be found in any joint in Batam (not nowadays, at least).

(Yes, she is 19yo not 16yo and she has a little kid at home with parents, so nothing illegal here )
Old 31-05-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I am in NoName. A couple of girls, looking "well seasoned" on the battle field, flirt with me and seem very open to have a new friend. I am always very cold in accepting this kind of new friends, since I am not very much interested to kampung bule bar girls. In a while (after the first round of drinks I offer), it comes out they work at Angel's Pub. It's ok. Many bar girls move to NoName after their workplace closes.

What is not ok, for me, is that they propose to leave NoName and follow them to Angel's. And they become more and more insisting. Since this is the second time that I see this, I begin to think that this is a planned commercial strategy to drain people. Go to a crowded pub (NoName) and find some bule to pull to workplace. No thanks.
Looks like competition is stiff this time of the year in Kampong Bule when the girls (or their bosses) have to resort to such techniques,hehehe...

Quote:
Anybody knows what is Princess Salon? not Princess Massage, which we all know well. I guess it's not for hair cut, since a girlN told me it's open till 5am. I cannot understand what kind of place it could be.
You actually got my interest when you say its a salon and in your later post ,a booking joint. I have to control my self real hard not to make a reply but...well....(i guess i finally did) I think i shall go there to take a look. There was a Princess Salon nearby Penuin area,but i doubt thats the salon you were talking about....hmm....i believe i have something to do in my coming trip,unless someone else beats me to it 1st,hehehe...

Quote:
Second, another girl who works at times as FL in Newton told me she works now in a karaoke at Telok Bakau, far away. They take her there by car every day. I could not find this place on Google Maps, but a taxi driver told me he knows it, that it's after the airport, that there are bars and girls, but "no good". Anybody can elaborate on that? I never heard about it.
Interesting,i checked the map Teluk Bakau is near :

Kabil Industrial Park 1.2 km
Hang Nadim International Airport (BTH/WIDD) 1.4 km
Lion Air Maintenance Area 2.6 km
Kampung Jabi 3 km
Batu Besar Area 3.2 km
Pantai Melayu Sekilak 4.2 km
Kampung Melayu 4.5 km
Sei Beduk Area 11 km

Any chance to see a name card via PM to have the exact address of the place? I ask becos everytime i tried looking for a map,it leads me to Bintan island. Argh!!

Quote:
Look at Happy8. Walk left, then right. There you are. Same block.
Will there be a sign board that says Princess salon where you found it?

Thank you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ttonytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Will be going on the 2nd week of the upcoming Ramadan period, Fri (17th) Sat Sun.

Last went in November (shared a FR on prev Batam thread) and would like to know if there are any new tips worth noting.

My friends and I are very frequent massage and club-goers
Old 01-06-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Always wear helmet wen in btm,jus to be safe.
Actually,i learned the fun in wearing CDs only in Batam. I mean wearing CDs in Batam has never been more fun for me nowaday,hehehe...

Becos I was Motivated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicwolf View Post
hi bros,
my friends and I are going to montigo resorts next month and wondering is there any special and safe place there that have sex activities?
Hmm...your question sounds a bit tricky to me. If i were to answer them directly,my answer will be NO,Montigo Resort nothing special,almost no sexual activities. If have also will cost a bomb in their in-house massage shop.

It happens i have some time today,so i am going to give a more detailed reply and hopefully a solution.

I now imagine your question asked were base "on going with friends" who dont cheong and/or has any plan to cheong at all. They were just decent boys and may be with their own gfs or someone seniors,family members etc; and you were probably alone in thoughts to cheong blah blah blah...and you want to step away from your friends to go cheong (aka look for sexual activities).

My idea is simple,there is a free shuttle service to Nagoya Hill area twice a day from the resort (note,the last time i was in Montigo resort was about a year ago,so do email them to double check).

1. Check with the receptionist/s for details (dont worry,almost all receptionists in Montigo resort speaks fairly good understandable english) on the shuttle service.

2. Note down their free shuttle bus service timing heading to Nagoya area.

3. Wait for them to go fetch you to Nagoya Hill area and from there,seek for those massage shops/joints near Nagoya Hill Mall. Below is a map for you but before you go find one,read the thread to know what you want 1st.

The above map shows you where is :

1. Pacific Palace Hotel where Octopuss spa is,which is on the 8th floor

2. Altalanta Men's Spa

3. Linda Massage opposite Formosa Hotel

4. Indo Rasa Massage

5. Formosa Hotel itself where King Massage is on the 4th floor

6. JV Happy 8 overnight Booking joint.

7. New Berry Massage cum overnight booking joint

Within the map,7 places for you to release yourself. So dont say not enough,hehehe...

Below is yet another map to help you further understand where you are staying and where most cheonging places i mentioned above were actually located.

So be prepare for an hour drive there and an hour drive back to the resort. While resort do provide shuttle service to go,they do not provide a return. So you will have to get a taxi from any where around Nagoya area to go back to Montigo and its going to cost about 100k rupiah (with almost an hour drive).

Since you didnt specify yourself clearly in your initial Question/s,i can only re-imagine your scenario. Now i imagine once again. You were going to Batam "with friends" who have all plans to cheong and were all looking for some kinky sexual activities.

My answer : Why stay in Montigo Resort then?

Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicwolf View Post
This is the first time we are going so is there any tips and roughly the damage we are looking at?
1st time there? If you are looking at my "2nd imagination",do read from page 1 of this thread. Yes,just page 1 will do and all its link in it. It provides answers to all you question/s asked here and question/s that you werent ready to ask yet. Alternative to page 1 of this thread,my signature links work the same too.

Hope i already answered most of your query and hope you will try to understand why i choose to go a big round here to explain all the above to you.My intention was to help you better understand where you are standing.

May you have a good upcoming June trip. (you said your trip is next month right? Be reminded its also Ramadan month and you are in country where the majority were Muslims)

Cheers!

To the bros who planned to stayed in Harris Hotel and Golden View Hotel,please do take note of this post too. The map above also shows the the hotels you guys planned to stayed in too.

Do tread wisely.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

recently anyone in batam???? is the arcade there still open? what the situlation like there?
Old 01-06-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Quick report for today (Sorry! Photo insert later)
Objective: visit bike rental shop and explore area near UniBtm
Took Sindo 1020 delay till 1030 (SIN time)

1030 arr BTM CTR
1040 took pink van toward Nongsa
Over shot uni BTM
1120 Alight at kapita
Have a bakso Gaja 13K
Crossover to Cendana
Tried
Dengdeang Baka (BBQ Buffalo meat) and Kulik gulai (Bufflo skin)
TehObing =24k
found one Salon (Unisex)
Direct opposite Uni
Discover a Kuew trading market on the road side.
Further back saw Mustafa plaza
And the bike shop is just directly opposite.
info gethered:
Rental 140k/d
Deliver 50K
Pickup 50k
And they hv a branch near Nagaya hill opoassite Hotel Seruni. Don't need to go there liou.

after that cross the road to check on y he Mustafa plaza.
Nothing to shout about.
1:00 take pink bus back to Jodor

Girl hungry aldy..
Later continue...
Change $100@980k
2nd left shop opposite Formosa.
Walk into Berry
Good line up of about 20cwk
A Meng intro 2 days old MILF @700
Booked at 600
Too lazy to go Kaha to get Utama voucher.
So just walk over to Hana.
Otot and rest
Than draft the first part.
Dine at Instar
Come back massages by cwk
Become round 2.
usually OM will fail to deliver with such a short break.
But she helped me achieved.
I felt young again...
Next morning 6am she initiated round 3.
We tried very hard but OM fail again.

Last edited by BFOMF5; 01-06-2016 at 04:13 AM.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Change $100@980k
2nd left shop opposite Formosa.
Walk into Berry
Good line up of about 20cwk
A Meng intro 2 days old MILF @700
Booked at 600
Too lazy to go Kaha to get Utama voucher.
So just walk over to Hana.
Otot and rest
Than draft the first part.
Dine at Instar
Come back massages by cwk
Become round 2.
usually OM will fail to deliver with such a short break.
But she helped me achieved.
I felt young again...
Next morning 6am she initiated round 3.
We tried very hard but OM fail again.
2 day old Milf from New Berry.. She is one hell of a " TUNER"
Hardworking. I must agree her massage skills were surprising good.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang

Last edited by nyquist; 01-06-2016 at 11:01 AM. Reason: more infor
Old 01-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Look at Happy8. Walk left, then right. There you are. Same block.
Thk u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Finally saw.my goddess at Hawaii today.
Just arrived.. 21 years. 1.7m 45kg fair skin with a charm to die for.
Price :Steep

Comparing to the supermodel from PI.. I reckon she win hands down.
FR: to me made later.
Jus hw steep might the price be? 2 juta? If so,then can forget it liao,better girls else where.

seem like Hawaii does look potentially good nwaday!
Old 01-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

Brothers help me please.. where to get low price tickets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
Brothers,

I am planning to visit Batam next week. Where to buy low cost two way Harbor Front to Batam centre ticket?

Checked Online at Batamfast the price displayed is $48

Where to get lower price ticket?

Thanks
Old 01-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
Brothers help me please.. where to get low price tickets?
Horizon Ferry is 48 also, more ferry trips than Batam fast.

The only other cheaper alternative are to Batam Centre ferries. but the distance to Nagoya is not worth it, unless you staying in Batam centre area.

Just a note to all brothers.

RAMADAN is here soon. Usually, the first few days, the 15th day, and last few days, there will be no entertainment. The rest of the days, the entertainment time will be shorter.

Do take care not to lose your wallets n petty thieves are around out to "earn for Hari Raya". Police are more on the look out for money as well.

DONT DO DRUGS AS THIS IS THE MOST ACTIVE TIME FOR THE POLICE LOOKING FOR MONEY.

Gals will open their mouth bigger for money as well.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1