The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
no use lah bro ... just like in hcmc thread ... they just come back and if you ban them they always can create new clones ...
Seriously is up to all here to cooperate...just need a responsible TS to start thread...I am willing to help delete posts of trouble makers if TS pm me to help...

Sharing is the main point here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
You still don't get it, do you? I think I ………..
No,it’s you who just don’t get it. Trying to turn the spotlight on me will do nothing to alleviate the deep shit that your Jabba has gotten all of you into. You think….? Or are you just knee jerking?

Criminals do not go around proclaiming their crimes unless they’re as dumb as our sick child predator who had actually posted up quite clear indications as to what he is. Investigators work these clues to start looking into matters and even if they don’t get convictions, I can assure you that such investigations are things YOU want to avoid . And as heinous and universally condemned a crime as Jabba is very likely guilty of, you don’t think that authorities are not gonna follow these quite clear clues?

And talking about sharing – yes, I am sharing my opinion on the actual situation of what had happened/is happening – and what’s wrong with that? ALL from his and YOUR own doing I may add.

Glad to see that there is a way to delete posts stupidly posted up and I’d like to suggest that those who are smart enough to understand, that you do request that your posts be deleted. I know that most of you are not even aware that you had actually stepped onto this pile of shit and just trying to be a nice guy by accommodating this idiot – but you don’t owe this guy anything.

SEAJ
Old 08-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 13
YHgod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYHgod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYHgod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Seriously is up to all here to cooperate...just need a responsible TS to start thread...I am willing to help delete posts of trouble makers if TS pm me to help...

Sharing is the main point here...
Not only in here alone but have not seen or hear from TS for a year or more .
Old 08-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YHgod View Post
Can anyone expert in CP willing to share and start new thread 2 but must be fair to all sharing...pls pm me...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YHgod View Post
calling pacboy, where the hell are you ?
Old 08-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Ya I still remember the story too hahaha... U were supposed to go with us that trip but last minute had to cancel... Hope all is well now haha

🙏🙏🙏 I hide in the mountains and 修身养性 now hahaha. Btw the girl that made us sperm brothers was in sg quite recently haha.. Dunno if u still in contact with her....

Wah u all still haven't block those 2 jokers meh? The thread has been so peaceful since I blocked them man haha.. What is better way to treat a dog that barks non stop than to just fully ignore haha... For someone that is crying for attention, there is no better retort than to just ignore.

Anyways we all know who this tchad is la... There's nothing he like better than to stir shit.... Was warning that seaj not to get too close to this fucker without truly understanding what kind of guy he is but guess he didn't listen haha...
Aiyo... Pls leh... Since when that Kuku brain SEAJ ever listen... He's a dedicator in all thread, u forgotten meh.

He just like to go against the wish of all ppl mah. All the more u want him to avoid tchad, all the more he goes closer loh.

He thought he's the smartest Alex in here mah.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Shawn99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Aiyo... Pls leh... Since when that Kuku brain SEAJ ever listen... He's a dedicator in all thread, u forgotten meh.

He just like to go against the wish of all ppl mah. All the more u want him to avoid tchad, all the more he goes closer loh.

He thought he's the smartest Alex in here mah.
Who is tchad and seaj?
Old 08-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
No,it’s you who just don’t get it. Trying to turn the spotlight on me will do nothing to alleviate the deep shit that your Jabba has gotten all of you into. You think….? Or are you just knee jerking?

Criminals do not go around proclaiming their crimes unless they’re as dumb as our sick child predator who had actually posted up quite clear indications as to what he is. Investigators work these clues to start looking into matters and even if they don’t get convictions, I can assure you that such investigations are things YOU want to avoid . And as heinous and universally condemned a crime as Jabba is very likely guilty of, you don’t think that authorities are not gonna follow these quite clear clues?

And talking about sharing – yes, I am sharing my opinion on the actual situation of what had happened/is happening – and what’s wrong with that? ALL from his and YOUR own doing I may add.

Glad to see that there is a way to delete posts stupidly posted up and I’d like to suggest that those who are smart enough to understand, that you do request that your posts be deleted. I know that most of you are not even aware that you had actually stepped onto this pile of shit and just trying to be a nice guy by accommodating this idiot – but you don’t owe this guy anything.

SEAJ
Alamak... Someone has step on a pile on shit!!!

Ur face is full of shit that u can't read clearly is it... Or ur brain can't function normally...
Opps maybe I'm asking for too much from a Kuku brain...

I have ignore ur name calling as I thought this is part and parcel of being in the forum. I just take it as a joke. But to brand me a criminal is a totally issue. Seems like u dun know what that means do u...

U are one of the worst living being I have ever encounter to date. A living monster hiding behind a human skin.

I can't punish u in here but I solely wish that u will suffer ur fate in hell in ur after life. Amen......
Old 08-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn99 View Post
Who is tchad and seaj?
Tchad is someone u know and drink with in the past. Haha

Seaj is someone u wish u will never come across with... Trust me.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah u all still haven't block those 2 jokers meh? The thread has been so peaceful since I blocked them man haha.. What is better way to treat a dog that barks non stop than to just fully ignore haha... For someone that is crying for attention, there is no better retort than to just ignore.

Anyways we all know who this tchad is la... There's nothing he like better than to stir shit.... Was warning that seaj not to get too close to this fucker without truly understanding what kind of guy he is but guess he didn't listen haha...
Ahhh... Great that our resident ass-licker have added his name to the list of enablers - a word I just learned is the correct terminology to use.

Hmmmm.... I thought you just lick the asses of the self-proclaimed cash kings to get your free drinks and meals. You mean you need to even lick the ass of this pervert?

And warned me not to get too close.... etc? When did you start to presume that I would even know you as anything more than an ass-licker - never mind that you're now suggesting that I was even an acquaintance that you could enter into such a dialogue with? What, you want to lick my ass too?

SEAJ
Old 08-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Tchad is someone u know and drink with in the past. Haha

Seaj is someone u wish u will never come across with... Trust me.
And trust me - Tchad is not the only one who's totally disgusted with all that has been going on here.
And Trust me, more are coming forward to spill the beans on you.
Yeah, so many guys you partied with - who now see how totally gross you are.

You say you want to keep it up? Great - bring it on!!

Pervert!
SEAJ
Old 08-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi SEAj,
Now I understand a little why you always want to have the last say in any FRs.
Cheers.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi SEAj,
Now I understand a little why you always want to have the last say in any FRs.
Cheers.
Cheers!
SEAJ
Old 08-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
������ I hide in the mountains and 修身养性 now hahaha. Btw the girl that made us sperm brothers was in sg quite recently haha.. Dunno if u still in contact with her....

No contact liao lah. Cannot tahan her crazy ways anymore.

She came here to work?
Old 08-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post
No contact liao lah. Cannot tahan her crazy ways anymore.

She came here to work?
Was here for one of her "sister"'s wedding... Only came over for a wkend... Didn't bother to meet up with her also haha

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread