The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-08-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Enjoy from Galaxy - overall bonk rating of 7/10 - clearly very new/green so don't expect commando/PSE service, but put in the effort to guide her gently and she's certainly an above average bonk

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=897001

Highlights - soft natural breasts, very sensitive pussy that gets really wet, smouldering passion and enjoyment during sex

Areas of improvement - minimal English, very green so not one to take initiative (although clearly willing to serve and open to being guided GENTLY)

OKT: Girl is new/unproven, so posed more questions and kudos for making the effort to check with the girl / answer truthfully. Kudos for pointing out upfront girl is green, but willing to be guided which turned out to be true and helped inform my approach during the bonk. Personally feel one of the more reliable and trustworthy OKTs around that also charges reasonable prices, which is hard to say for others. Not surprised to see business doing well if operated in this manner

Room/facilities (repeat from before): Hotel is relatively old, likewise the room is not too fancy but passable. Well-airconditioned and relatively clean, didn't feel too damp and no odour detected. 2 single (or super-single) beds, medium-sized bedside mirror available. Shouldn't need to register if you follow the instructions. Combined area for shower/WC/sink. Hot water works fine, Listerine also provided. Towels are small, but dry and feels clean enough

Looks: Face wise looks very close to the above listing photo posted, just with some spots/blemishes (though not acne) which is covers/lightens up with makeup. Key feature is her pair of smouldering eyes

Body/breasts: Refer to photo above. Natural C cup breasts. Photo taken was from an angle above so seem more sag but IRL is not too droopy with sag extent that is natural for that size. She is tanner than the photo, probably medium brown/tan. Skin is smooth. Ass is quite perky and definitely more than a handful, appropriate for her size/meat level as shown above

Personal tip/context for action below - be gentle with this girl to get best results

Shower action: Very quiet, soft and sensual action. No words spoken, but with occasional smouldering stares. Started with her soaping me, her caresses are REALLY soft. Reciprocated the gentleness when I soaped her from behind, could feel she enjoyed it as her pussy was really wet. Got my dick really hard and grinded her softly from behind too

Frenching: Mostly deep lip-to-lip kissing, with some tongue if she gets into the mood

Pussy/painting: Hair as above, most of it is above the pussy lips. Gets really wet but best approach is to BE GENTLE imo. She allows painting but is SUPER SENSITIVE, she was hesitant and covered her pussy with her hands as I went down, but relented as I demonstrated I was going to be gentle. Was already jerking and grabbing sheets while I was just lightly pecking around her pussy. Attacked it with slow, gentle licks that GRADUALLY increased in speed, and I capped out the ferocity when I felt she couldn't take more (she will pull you up if you go too ham). Had one hand clasping hers and another on her stomach, could feel her muscles contracting as she climaxed with soft moans/whimpers. No foul smell/taste, tasted like natural female juices

BBBJ/catbath/massage: Didn't bother as I wanted to service her instead. Although she interrupted me cutely as I was initiating 2nd shot to ask if I wanted her to service me, to which I said no

Armpit: At times moved her arms up naturally in the throes to exposure her clean armpits. Managed a few licks though minimal as she's generally sensitive. Sufficient for me as the way she enjoyed other foreplay/sex was enough for me

1st shot: Main foreplay was spent in mount position, just staring into her eyes and letting bodies press against each other. Softly grinded her on the outside and her pussy was so wet - could hear the sound and feel the moistness as my dick glided up and down. Capped on and inserted gently, no KY needed, pussy felt adequately tight enough esp since it was so lubricated. Finished in missionary

2nd shot: Foreplay pretty much the same but needed a bit of work as I went soft in the middle prior to penetration. Initiated second round of painting and seeing her climax did the trick. Capped on and inserted without KY needed again, my take is that it hit the spot better for her when I positioned her legs in front of my arms. Finished explosively in missionary, she allowed me to stay in and finish whatever final thrusts I had as I cummed out. Main regret was not being able to vary positions as we bonked on the bed closest to the mirror, but I didn't want to break the flow for myself

Personality/vibe: Really like being with a young, innocent gf. She's not a loud/wild moaner, but will softly moan/whimper genuinely if you approach her gently. Minimal english, had to use translate. Surfed TikTok in between shots, but not in a ignore-you kind of way as she will still engage in convo and also cuddled like a gf
Old 30-08-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Been 2yrs since writing FR.
D1 now so active lol.
Some familiar nicks still around with some old reputable stables still around.
But with tons of new stables lol dunno how to support which one real.
Anyway for me as long girl gum, apartment preferred unless hotel is one i'm familiar and no need register then i will go for it.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=896881

Tried on Ning(Silkstockings) and only want to keep this short since she's new and ask for support and would like to share this Gem with bros.
Bros that loves Adventure, Wild and seriously willing to pay higher damage then advertised to get more deals, go get her. The Hint is obvious enough.
Tall Sweet babe with Commando services. What i get u may not get but am pretty sure she's flexible.
I topped up $150 extra for extra services. So u may try your bid.

Refer to her tiktok videos in Silks telegram https://t.me/silkstockings88 for a clearer view.
It's live so wont have surprises.
Old 30-08-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wotaoyanla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kia- Lust

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=895795&highlight=kia

Looks: 9/10 naughty slutty looks

Body: 9/10 curvy figure

Boobs: 8.5/10 normal cup

BBBJ: 9/10 wet as fuck. Put her saliva into good use. Can gag and dt

Painting:9/10 super wet and tasty

FJ: 9/10 sexy moans, kept on grabbing my arm during missionary sign that she is enjoying my cock. Super turned on.

GFE:touchy gf feels

RTF: probably
Old 30-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
entizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: ENJOY
Name: Kim

https://sbfsg.fun/showth...5#post21600895

OKT: Friendly and fast response.
Package: $150 2 Shots + $30 CIM
Looks : 8/10 Young, looks cute and loves her smile
Body : 8/10 Fair skin, slim body, no stretch marking
Boobs : 8/10 Natural and nice to press. Enough for me. Love that perky nipple
BBBJ : 11/10 Super duper suction and vacuum blowjob, seldom get this type of blowjob, make me finish one shot inside her mouth

Frenching 9/10 : Good french kisser
69: 8/10 naturally wet, no smell.
FJ : 9/10 ride very well, with great moaning sound and face and I finish my 2nd shot
GFE(10/10) - very good attitude, willing to please and obedient
RTF : Surely, the bbbj is one that I will surely go again and again!
Old 30-08-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for kitty from rp
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread...2#post21576772

Okt 10/10 as usual very accommodating n fast response. Gave me wrong room. Number though. Think I disturbed someone's session when I knocked. Hahaha

Location: 8/10 discreet but not for those not driving. Room is good size but a bit worn

Looks: 7/10 won't reject. Still syt. Cute look. Short though

Body: apart from height, would rate 8/10. Great soft natural c cuppers. Slim waist. Nice butt with her short skirt

Gfe: 8/10. Will. Make you feel real relaxed. Decent English. You will have a good session.

Overall its a fantastic session. Would have rtf but she is leaving Monday so dun think will have time.
Old 30-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
helplessman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Barbie LOVEAFFAIR

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p...1#post21600711

Look: 9/10 syt ah lian xmm look, pretty
Body: 9/10 big boobs, curvy body, soft smooth skin
Boobs: 15/10 big C cup melons, really soft, sucking on it like a baby the whole session
Pussy: 10/10 shaved clean, no smell, sibei wet when u paint and finger her, her juices will start flowing
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction, can go deep , her balls licking damn shiok
French: 10/10 wild frenching, her whole tongue in your mouth
FJ: 8/10 did cowgirl and missionary for best view of her big melons, super shiok
GFE: 9/10 treat u like her bf
OKT: Fast and responsive

RTF confirm plus chop
Old 30-08-2022, 07:47 PM
Meat Lover

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6284 / Power: 48
jimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jenny from Galaxy Xscorts

FR for Jenny from Galaxy Xscorts
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=895410

OKT: Instant reply and fast arrangement, no check-in required.

Looks: Looks wise accurate, just a bit of pimple

Body: Thicc (my type!) but not super meaty (not as thicc as RP's BB). Slim lover may still find Jenny appealing, but don't take my word for it. Fellow meat lover can come and try try

Boobs: Soft and natural, not eraser type but dua liap like cherry when aroused, nice to suck, slow licking around nipple will activate the cherry, shiok

BBBJ: SOP passing mark, nothing to shout about

Painting: Great to dive, no weird smell whatsoever.

FJ: Finished both shots with cowgirl, the stereo and merciless pumping by her enough to suck my soul out twice within an hour.
Tried to lick her armpit in missionary but she is ticklish, too bad.

Services: SOP, Took shower alone (this time I brought my own towel). She doesn't speak english very well but enough to have conversation. After 1st shot, painted her by firstly slowly fondling & licking her boobs (activate double cherry), then slowly paint her by going back and forth from the hole to the clit while slowly playing with the cherry, based on her movement and reaction, seems like she was not fake cumming.
2nd shot I start with missionary and doggy, after pumping for awhile, switch back to cowgirl, knowing that I take longer to cum, this time she pump me while licking my nipple, I am done less than 1 minute.
Overall I dun feel GFE for sure, but I can feel the PSE feeling at very least (it feels commercial, in a good way), well with this kind of damage, I would say it's a (literal) bang for your buck. I urge meat lover to at least try before she leaves (She didn't mention when she will leave tho)

RTF: Not this time, saw some other potential "meat" to try
Old 30-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sleepingpills34 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Irene- Hookers

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=irene

Looks: Ang pai looks. Very sexy long legged babe

Bbbj: good suction and licking. Used both her hand, gripped my cock norm

Fj: good in riding. Made sure I had good look of her while she is riding me. Worked me out for some time and initiated to go missionary
Old 30-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
SatuAnam is Cool - loads of Potential

Suzuki- Lust

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=89...ghlight=suzuki

Looks: pretty face, looks same in photos.

Body: hourglass figure

Bbbj: love that muscle contraction in her throat. a lot of gagging. licking and sucking of balls is good too. Did it the way I wanted to be sucked.

Fj: her very responsive pussy turned me on. Legit very wet one. kept that hearing that slurping sound whenever I pump her one. Doggy and fe more in and outs, there I I unloaded my cum

Rtf: yes yes
Old 30-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
flaminglime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Orange- Silkstockings

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=89...ghlight=orange

Pretty, angelic face young petite lady. Has that smooth white skin. She has natural cup sized tits which is totally fine with me.

Super love her wet pussy. I enjoyed eating her up for sometime. Made her very wet and went to doggy. Didn’t lasted that long. Very hard to control! Power no king!
Old 30-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
crazylover12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genee View Post
Good day,
Just ended a session with Tango from LA.

Looks 8/10 young but has a mature look.
Boob 8/10 enhanced & perfectly nice.
Body 8/10 nice figure with nice ass.
Bbbj 9/10 long & good ,tongue action & DT.
Fj 8/10 willing to ride & try many post.

Seems like having a young & tall thai gf.
Feels relaxing and easy getting along with tango.
Lying down tgt after 1st shot enjoying tiktok & chatting away.
2nd shot started with a nice bbbj & ended with a standing doggy.

Basically awesome intro from boss LA
Always giving good recommendations & bringing in awesome stuff.
Support support before its gone.
Good luck & be nice.!!

Yes bro , followed Bro LA recommendation, very good figure and her gfe gao gao. Feel like a banging your long lost lover, such hot steamy sex
Old 30-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman76x View Post
Bro, abit same like you but some slight difference for bargain hunting.
Will go for the girls that I like then I will look at the price offer first.
Those that $200 above range will skip, let those brothers with deep pocket to enjoy.

Due to budget constraints each month, I keep under $300/- the max.
So normally I will only look for around $150/2 shot at 90min range, of cause the lower the better. Unless the girl is so "Good" in the reviews (after filter out fake review), the max that I can go is $180/2 shot.

A few stable really have good "quality" girls that Value for the money & didn't disappoint me so far, maybe the competition is tough for them as lately seems a lot of girls to choose.

I'm not very choosy on the looks.
Maybe some of the girls is not as pretty as models at $200 range but their other services compensate the good looks & let me have a good enjoyable sex for each month.

Still need to control my spending as things really getting expensive lately.
Understood bro. I feel you too. I think $150/2 shot is around where I would go for. Anything above, the girl must be really <22 years old and be super good service.

Everything getting crazy expensive working ladies also expensive but salary no grow leh how. but wait for it bro end of month liao i think i will reward myself again within the week.

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!
Old 30-08-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chilibombom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for MINNY (Rollypolly)

Looks: 9/10 90% close to pic, seductive and slutty look

Boobs: 8/10 natural b cup soft , nicely shaped

Body: 8/10 slim, no tummy at all, white smooth fair skin like a baby. perky ass, long slender

BBBJ: 8/10 hardworking, her blowing will blow your mind

FJ: 8/10 quite tight, and she a flowing fountain can hear the water sound when piak piak
Old 30-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maddog51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Elle from Club Friday

OKT: fast response as usual
Looks: 8/10 looks like your typical uni classmate
Body: 8/10 slim with B cup, very little fats
BBBJ: 7/10 nothing special
FJ: 8/10 accomodating
GFE: Didn't talk much due to language barrier, but she's a cute and friendly girl
RTF: if you like syt you will definitely want to return

Please help support her guys, she's a genuine girl and she looks really sad when she was telling me how she's here for a few days but no customers
Old 30-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
ZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=2...8#post21600758

AEY from Mansion
Been a long while since i had a natural C/D Cup! The way they bounce is awesome!

Her BBBJ is good!!! Targeting the mushroom head!

Body is exactly my type. Not slim but meaty at good spot!

When pumping her missionary is best!!

Thanks to OKT for adjusting timing cos parking at peak hour is difficult!!
Fast response and waiting for round 2 now. Haha.. tats how good i find her to be!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1