The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
walkingdick is Cool - loads of Potential
Any reviews on Lido palace?

Any bros been to there? I saw damn chio PRCs....I mean DAMN DAMN chio, happening place?
Old 31-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: Any reviews on Lido palace?

1. do a search.
2. its a very expensive place. normally people who go there, need not ask about anything. they just go. if u need to ask, then its the kind of place not suitable 4 u.
3. as for happening. as long as u got the money, anywhere is happening.
for lido, get ready lots of money.
Old 31-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
walkingdick is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
1. do a search.
2. its a very expensive place. normally people who go there, need not ask about anything. they just go. if u need to ask, then its the kind of place not suitable 4 u.
3. as for happening. as long as u got the money, anywhere is happening.
for lido, get ready lots of money.
Noted with thanks, I'm still quite new in ktvs and bar hopping, I'd normally "deal direct"
Old 01-09-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Minimum will cost you about $600-800 for 2 ppl. (cheaper if you go happy hour or got promo). Easy to hit $2k+ if got 4-5 ppl and buy cigs, food etc.

$37/hr booking cost for the girls. Min is 4 or 6? Can't remember. Cheaper rates during happy hour. 32 or sumthing like that. Can't remember.

That doesnt include the bonks.

Bonks are about $400 IIRC. Plus hotel room charge. Girls don't like to arrange cheaper non-official deals since the mummy and Co. gets a cut of the $400 and if they deal behind mummy's back they kena blacklisted.

They _normally_ won't do hanky panky in the KTV rooms. All done outside.

Unless you can afford $1-2k as spare change, there are cheaper ways to have fun!
Old 01-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros,
Lido is one of the most expensive but exclusive KTVs around. Have been there on company account a few times and my..my, the girls are great lookers, majority of them!. But class comes with a price!. The last trip for 8 kakis with girls for 'tar pau' cost $10k. Another trip for 4 cost us $4k. It really is not for the 'weak of heart' nor 'weak of dollars'. Lucky I didn't have to pay!. Just imagine!! How to tahan! But place was packed on weekends. Must be many with the dollars or all on company account???
Old 01-09-2005, 10:00 AM
metaldag

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro Walkingdick,

It's true, pls prepared 2 spend on ave abt 1k 4 such place.
However, there may b a cheaper way......as tis place close at abt 2~3am, ter'll b some gals(most prc or occasionally local) who'll make their way bk(by foot) as they r staying at those flats nearby(bt ho swee or tiong bahru area)......u can try 2 pick them up along d way......got a few such lucky encounters......happy hunting
Old 01-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bro Walkingdick,
Just be prewarned to keep your relationship with these WLs strictly business. Don't let your heart take over your mind especially when these SYT start pampering your whims and fancies. Fell trap to them twice already and all very costly. These PRCs are mostly 'part-time' students and they are very clever. There are tricks which all of them subscribe to and they are indeed ingenious. Bottom line, they will try and 'suck' you dry for every dime you have. Don't reveal your hp number to them at all 'cost' but its interesting how they scheme and plot to get it from you if you're not careful!. But enjoy what you can and while it lasts!!
Old 02-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf
$37/hr booking cost for the girls. Min is 4 or 6? Can't remember. Cheaper rates during happy hour. 32 or sumthing like that. Can't remember.
Well, haven't been to LP (now known as Deluxe) for a long long time. The famous Mona is still there isn't she? Long ago, used to patronise a mummy by the name of Mao Mao (as in cat cat), don't know if she is still there.

$37 per hour? Thought it used to be $38 or more like $40 and minimum was 6 hrs, even though you arrive at 11 pm and leave at 1 am. Last time don't have happy hours. Business only start at around 10 pm. Previous company had expense account and had to entertain. If customer was happy, 10, 12 hrs also no problem. Previously, could arrange with mummy for rooms in Glass Hotel (that was what the hotel was known as before change name). Short time was $500, overnite was $1,000.

This place, Tian An Men, Kaubuki, the now closed down Ferrari (or was it Porsche) and the one at the top of Royal Hotel were the most expensive KTVs in Singapore. With the exception of Ferrari, I still think they are. Mininum $5,000 for an outing for 4 persons. $10K to $12K quite normal. The more you spend the more you are looked up to.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) gone are those days. Have to settle for less expensive places nowadays.

Cheers
Old 02-09-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter
The more you spend the more you are looked up to.
Cheers
bro, now still the same.

but those people there, the charbor, the mnms n pps r super shallow fake people.

as long as u got the money, u r king!
once u have no money n cannot go to their joints, u r nothing!
Old 02-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
as long as u got the money, u r king!
once u have no money n cannot go to their joints, u r nothing!
Well said, which is why in all the years of chionging, I have never developed any relationship with the WLs (whether the mei meis or mummies). My policy has always been PAP (pay and play).

Cheers
Old 02-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter
Well said, which is why in all the years of chionging, I have never developed any relationship with the WLs (whether the mei meis or mummies).
thats why its quite funny when mms call the customers to support them when business is bad, the customers gong gong go.

the mms only treat them like carrots to be chop when necessary.

so if u pay alot, fuck the mms upside down when they got fuck up service or dun know how 2 treat u all better, dont give chance. its all business to them.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Just a little update regarding the past and present of "Lido Palace" now rename as "Deluxe Lido Palace". They do have 3 other subsidaries in else where. One in HKG TST Center, one in KL Ampang Park Shopping Center, Jln Ampang, one in JB, Holiday Plaza, Jln Dato Sulaiman.

Mummy Mona was at Kabuki before, and mummy Mona drove a BMW 7 series with a number plate also "738" ever since she was handicapped she join Lido as a mummy there and over there she was the Top mummy with the most hours per month, she over run mummy Janet Peh (my regular mummy).
After a few months she left Lido and no longer working.

As for mummy Ah Miao, she can consider as one of the long standing mummy in Lido. She had a real sister Jennifer who is working as a mummy in LV just opposite Lido. Mummy Ah Miao is still working at Lido.

The booking price for an hour is $38 per hour. As for Friday and Sat nite the minimum booking hours will be 8 hours. As for Sun to Thurs the booking fees will go according to the number of hours you sit with the girls.
Yes, even if you go there at 11pm and leave at 1am the booking hours will still be 8 hours for Fri and Sat nite.

The very first name was Niko Hotel, than later change it to Concorde Hotel than change again to Glass Hotel. I think now this Hotel had sold to another owner and had rename to a new name.

Happy hours are all butterfly type the minimum tips to the girls there sat with you will be $50 or more if you like to give her.

Short time was $500, overnite was $1,000, yes this price was somewhere in 1990 time. Now the price should be down because is too competitve with TAM. LV, and so many clubs around the area.

千算万算,人心难算
Old 03-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 19
nastromo is a name known to allnastromo is a name known to allnastromo is a name known to allnastromo is a name known to allnastromo is a name known to allnastromo is a name known to all

Quote:
Mummy Mona was at Kabuki before, and mummy Mona drove a BMW 7 series with a number plate also "738" ever since she was handicapped she join Lido as a mummy there and over there she was the Top mummy with the most hours per month, she over run mummy Janet Peh (my regular mummy).
After a few months she left Lido and no longer working.
i thot b4 mona join lido she was from regent?
Old 03-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
petercm888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypetercm888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is also hv a LD in Jakarta, Jln Mangga Dua Raya. The alochol is very cheap....just few hundred S$ can open 3-4 bottles. A lot of PRC MM.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
linuxinus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who have some lucks to enjoy Lido, try to get Britany.
She is real fun and cute.
But be careful... don't fall fall in love la
Anyway... most of them are lovely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1