The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Seelemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wechat harrassment

Hey guys, just sharing my incident abt the wechat search nearby function

you know how usually you will see prc students on wechat search nearby?? but there is something even darker behind them... just earlier today, i was like just going try out this girl see how it goes but then when i reached this "student" asked for confirmation and request for my number by then this should get the bells ringing in my head but no... testosterone got the better of me and i just promptly gave my number now this is where hell got loose trust me, you dont want to do what i said above.

why? because, this ah tiong pimp called himself heizhu(black pig) ge he will coerce you to go to the axs machine nearby to top up the alipay nonsense ignorance is suppose to be blissful but it went hell wards the next second, he will tell you to pay the "play safe" money of 1.2k you can try to haggle but they will try to get the 1.2k through harassment and threat, although they just got your number but still you want to be careful outside saying he can track you through you PI or what nonsense luckily i used a fake name nationality to trick him so you want to be careful with these "deal"

gonna say this once agn do not use the search nearby function for prostitutes there are so many website site out there that is much safer and less intimidating. Play safe guys!!
Old 16-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Mucarti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wechat harrassment

Why you give "her" your phone number?
Old 16-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seelemon View Post

you know how usually you will see prc students on wechat search nearby?? but there is something even darker behind them... just earlier today, i was like just going try out this girl see how it goes but then when i reached this "student" asked for confirmation and request for my number by then this should get the bells ringing in my head but no... testosterone got the better of me and i just promptly gave my number now this is where hell got loose trust me, you dont want to do what i said above.

why? because, this ah tiong pimp called himself heizhu(black pig) ge he will coerce you to go to the axs machine nearby to top up the alipay nonsense ignorance is suppose to be blissful but it went hell wards the next second, he will tell you to pay the "play safe" money of 1.2k you can try to haggle but they will try to get the 1.2k through harassment and threat, although they just got your number but still you want to be careful outside saying he can track you through you PI or what nonsense luckily i used a fake name nationality to trick him so you want to be careful with these "deal"

gonna say this once agn do not use the search nearby function for prostitutes there are so many website site out there that is much safer and less intimidating. Play safe guys!!
Please la. Black pig brother.

Go draw 2k.
40 $50 notes.
Place on voud deck table.
Take photo send to him.
Say he got balls, money waiting for him at void Deck to take.
N u forget to mention yr brother is police officer.

After that he will quickly disappear.
These ppl won't appear in spore la
________
Exchange points harassment ma
Old 16-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Seelemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucarti View Post
lol like i said testosteronegot the better off me so...
Old 17-03-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
Pearldragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPearldragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I was thinking about that too . Now TS need to change his telephone number.
Old 17-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

N u forget to mention yr brother is police officer.

________
Exchange points harassment ma[/QUOTE]
Better say:
My brother is FBI Director.
Old 17-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seelemon View Post

Kumgong spotted!!! You Sinkie? You are on your own home ground & you let a chao ah tiong play you until you cry tolong? Give them your phone number some more.... really face palm! Your stupidity really reach Olympic standards. Have you been living in a hole all this while? This kind of scams have been going on for yonks. Reported all over the media for the last few years.
Old 17-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why people spend hours and hours to engage with a stranger online. Even you manage to get a free fuck eventually, which is very very very very very unlikely, you can better utilize all those time you've spent to make more money to fuck a pretty lady.

Think about it, this shit is totally waste of time!
Old 17-03-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
chiefjustice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I don't understand why people spend hours and hours to engage with a stranger online. Even you manage to get a free fuck eventually, which is very very very very very unlikely, you can better utilize all those time you've spent to make more money to fuck a pretty lady.

Really true.
Old 17-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
LasciviousGents is stuck in moderation for some time to come

nowadays fl quality not as bad compared to last time.. ts should considered getting fl..
Old 17-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Kumgong spotted!!! You Sinkie? You are on your own home ground & you let a chao ah tiong play you until you cry tolong? Give them your phone number some more.... really face palm! Your stupidity really reach Olympic standards. Have you been living in a hole all this while? This kind of scams have been going on for yonks. Reported all over the media for the last few years.
Thats why his nic sounded like SILLY-MON,
Or
was it SILLY-MORON.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ChefEx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I also wonder why?
Old 17-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Jojolene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

Agreed with you bro
Old 17-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Bloomybird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefEx View Post
I also wonder why?