The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrz14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
G18 who previously used to work in GL Lor 20 House 32.

Dear bros,

I am in need of help desperately. I am 24 yrs old. I was from SG and I have now moved to Australia. Doing uni as well as working at the same time. Back in SG in 2012-2013, I used to frequent a WL in geylang. Lorong 20 house 32 G18. She Is now back in thailand. I visited her last week in bkk and we stayed together in a hotel. Before I visited her she said she needed 30000THB(about $1000AUD) to buy a tv for her family. So I said ok and transfer the money to her acc. She then bought the tv and send me the pic of it. At adelaide airport I msged her and told her I gona leave the airport. She asked me to buy for her 2 diff brand of perfume. So i said ok.

On the first day I met her at the airport she was so happy to see me. She brought me out with one of her friends for dinner and we really had a good time together and I was really happy to be with her. After that we went to the hotel to check in. I was really tired on the first night due to the long flight. So I went to sleep. The next day she brought me out for shopping and sight seeing. We were having such a good time together. She wanted to buy clothes for her sister's baby and also she wanted to buy clothes for herself. So I paid everything for her. The whole of that day we just went shopping and eating. We went back to the hotel really tired. On our way back she was starting to treat me cold. She wouldnt talk to me or entertain me. I thought that she must be tired so I just let her be. When we reached the hotel, she told me in the hotel at night that she wanted to see her sister and brother(who is gay) and wanted to go to pattaya. So i said ok. The next day came. We left the hotel and went to visit the brother and sister at some shopping centre. We ate sushi for lunch. The moment she met her brother and sister. She started to become cold towards me again. She was all the while talking to her brother and sister and taking pics with them and I was just there sitting quietly and eating. Suddenly she treat me hot again. This time start taking pics with me. So I thought maybe I was just thinking too much about her treating me cold.

Part 2 coming up...
Old 25-04-2014, 05:06 AM
Samster

Re: G18 who previously used to work in GL Lor 20 House 32.

Part 2......

After eating we went shopping again with her brother and sister this time. While we were shopping, we walked past a jewellery shop and she said she wanted me to buy a diamond for her. So I said ok. We looked around for diamonds but it seems that all the diamonds were fake. So she told me she will bring me to pattaya to buy for her. So I said ok. She was hugging me and treating me really good. We then took a taxi with her brother and sister to pattaya. Pattaya was really chaotic as they were having songkran. Once we were at pattaya we checked in at summer spring hotel. And she wanted me to pay for an extra room for her brother and sister. So I said ok and I paid for them. On that night we drank and I really got drunk. And her sister wanted that we all could go out to some disco. But she wanted me to go back to the hotel because she was saying I might start vomitting and all that kind of stuff. So she brought me back to the hotel.

It was around 10plus pm when she brought me back to the hotel. After she put me on bed she told me to wait for her to come back. At that time my money was in her purse as I was afraid that the money would become wet if I was to put it in my pocket. She went missing with her brother and sister untill about 4am. I was really worried that it took her so long to get back. I was starting to panic. I thought she took all my money to go back home. Fortunately, at 4am the doorbell rang and I was relieved to see her. I held her and hugged her but she just was not interested in me. She just shoved me aside and went to shower. I thought maybe she was tired. So I went back to bed to sleep. The next day we got up and went for makan again. She was starting to treat me like a complete stranger from then on. I got really upset because she was more interested in entertaining her brother and sister than entertaining me. In the afternoon, she start to treat me hot again. She wanted to buy diamond. So i said ok and we went to look for diamond. She was not interested in any of the diamonds so she changed her mind and this time wanted gold instead. So we went to a jewellery shop and I bought her gold to put on her wrist. It was $400AUD. She said she was really happy. After we went back to the hotel she start treating me cold again. She wouldnt spend time with me. Instead she went to the other room where her brother and sister were. I was really very upset and I thought to myself I spend so much on her and she treat me like a complete stranger.

The next day came. We left pattaya and went back to the hotel we first checked into when I arrived at bkk. We went back to pack our stuff to get ready to go back home. She sent me to the airport together with the brother and sister. My flight was at 5:00pm and we reached the airport around 1 pm. I couldnt check in yet as it was still early. She said she was tired and she wanted to go back home. So she tapped me on my shoulder and told me to take care. I hugged her but she was not interested to hug me back. she left. I felt sad. While I was waiting for the check in counter to open, I msged her and told her I did so much for her and she promised to take good care of me when I came. And her reply just killed me on the spot. Her reply to me was "Why you talk like this? Next time dont come. I dont like what you talk. I dont want see you anymore. never think before talk".

2 days after I got back to adelaide I received a msg from her. Her msg was "Pls forgave me...I mistake not care for you feeling..." then she told me she needed to buy a car and a house. She said car cost 300,000THB and said she just need to pay every month about 6000-7000THB. So she asked me to send her money every month 30,000 THB($1000AUD). She told me whatever money I send her she will keep and save for the house and the car she wants to buy. She also told me ever since she went back home from SG she has been travelling to Korea and Malaysia to work because she has no money. And I also forgot to mention that she has a son back in thailand. She says she is sad and she needs someone to take care of her by providing her with money. I felt abit moved. So I immediately send her 30,000THB again. And I agreed that I will send her 30,000THB every month. She felt happy and she said she want to see me again in bkk next time so I told her Ill come end of the year. She said ok.

Right now Im so confused. I feel like I just cant let go of her. I do not know whats happening to me. I feel very sorry for her and want to help her. What is your advise? Please reply in english. Im not Chinese, Malay or Indian. Sorry if my 2 part compo fail.
Old 25-04-2014, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrz14 View Post
Part 2......

After eating we went shopping again with her brother and sister this time. While we were shopping, we walked past a jewellery shop and she said she wanted me to buy a diamond for her. So I said ok. We looked around for diamonds but it seems that all the diamonds were fake. So she told me she will bring me to pattaya to buy for her. So I said ok. She was hugging me and treating me really good. We then took a taxi with her brother and sister to pattaya. Pattaya was really chaotic as they were having songkran. Once we were at pattaya we checked in at summer spring hotel. And she wanted me to pay for an extra room for her brother and sister. So I said ok and I paid for them. On that night we drank and I really got drunk. And her sister wanted that we all could go out to some disco. But she wanted me to go back to the hotel because she was saying I might start vomitting and all that kind of stuff. So she brought me back to the hotel.

It was around 10plus pm when she brought me back to the hotel. After she put me on bed she told me to wait for her to come back. At that time my money was in her purse as I was afraid that the money would become wet if I was to put it in my pocket. She went missing with her brother and sister untill about 4am. I was really worried that it took her so long to get back. I was starting to panic. I thought she took all my money to go back home. Fortunately, at 4am the doorbell rang and I was relieved to see her. I held her and hugged her but she just was not interested in me. She just shoved me aside and went to shower. I thought maybe she was tired. So I went back to bed to sleep. The next day we got up and went for makan again. She was starting to treat me like a complete stranger from then on. I got really upset because she was more interested in entertaining her brother and sister than entertaining me. In the afternoon, she start to treat me hot again. She wanted to buy diamond. So i said ok and we went to look for diamond. She was not interested in any of the diamonds so she changed her mind and this time wanted gold instead. So we went to a jewellery shop and I bought her gold to put on her wrist. It was $400AUD. She said she was really happy. After we went back to the hotel she start treating me cold again. She wouldnt spend time with me. Instead she went to the other room where her brother and sister were. I was really very upset and I thought to myself I spend so much on her and she treat me like a complete stranger.

Right now Im so confused. I feel like I just cant let go of her. I do not know whats happening to me. I feel very sorry for her and want to help her. What is your advise? Please reply in english. Im not Chinese, Malay or Indian. Sorry if my 2 part compo fail.
Ur post really make my day! Lol did u mention u feel sorry for her? And did u mention that u wan to help her? Let me ans to u in pt form though i think u won't listen to wat i say anyway

U actually feel sorry for a lady who can chop u aust $2000 and a gold chain worth $400 who doesn't even need to work? Is that gal ur so call gf first? And during this few days u didn't manage to fuck her i guess? To her you are simply an ATM,tell her u got no money now and let see if she bother to reply u even

Second pt u wan to help her? Do u know how many ppl are there in this world in needy of help? When they dun even have money for a meal? And here u r thinking u r the shining white knight hero to help her out of all her problem? First is buy car follow buy house follow by wan to open biz and the story never end

Find someone who appericate u more and cut off all contact with this bitch! It not worth ur time and money but then again love is blind if u wan to spend all ur money on her! Pls go ahead too but do remember to post ur story on how u got dump by her! Samsters here love to hear abt dumb fuck and fail love story

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 25-04-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Old 25-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

that is the way those girls are taught to get as much money out of any guy that is interested in them

it is the hot and cold treatment

they will give u service to blow your mind and make u think that u are the only one

then when u are carried away they will act cold so that u panic and will try your best to please them and make them stay

u will spend and give them whatever they want just to keep her smiling and fake affections

this will go on and on till u run out of cash

a thai wl tried this in geylang on me one time, and believe me her service will take you through the roof

then when u think its for real the hammer will come, the frost will hit u like a polar vortex and make u feel like an unwanted puppy,

guess what came next? yes she needed help to buy land in thailand

but then sorry she got the wrong guy , i promptly switched to another chick

u should see the surprise in her eyes!

wahahahahahahahahahah, so wise up my friend
Old 25-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS,

Just treat it as a nightmare & learning experiences, STOP & move on, at only 24 you are spoilt with choices, it more worth to spend your money on aussie lady
Old 25-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

She says next year after her Singapore chop removed from the passport she going back to sg to work. I don't understand why she is doing this. I told her to stop but she keep insisting no money no money. I told her I don't want her to work at GL. I told her life is not all about money. But she said she no money she can't. She need guy who can take care her by providing for her. Im already giving 30000thb. I just don't understand why she is doing this to me.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

This phrase of life are no longer applicable to me .. all i can say is good luck to u bro .. ever since lesson learnt , i will never give them a single cent .. if buy them things also must see what kind of stuff ? in need or not ?

no money ask u buy gold ? funny .
Old 25-04-2014, 09:49 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, you really sounds like a carrot head from planet Mars

read the sticky by sam. it will do you a good lot of good.. Whores are for fucking and that's it. They are NOT for loving or marrying.

Quote:
Im not Chinese, Malay or Indian. Sorry if my 2 part compo fail.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Quote:
She says next year after her Singapore chop removed from the passport she going back to sg to work. I don't understand why she is doing this. I told her to stop but she keep insisting no money no money. I told her I don't want her to work at GL. I told her life is not all about money. But she said she no money she can't. She need guy who can take care her by providing for her. Im already giving 30000thb. I just don't understand why she is doing this to me.
bro , then u tell her , u work no more 30kthb loh choose urself
Old 25-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This woman is nothing but a scumbag! Does not believe in working hard and take advantage of people around them all the time. Woman like her ended up as prositiute all the time and I've met tons of them. Asking for money all the time with lifting a finger to work for it. No intergrity, no humanity and fucked up all their life.
Old 25-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sighz....another carrot head.....somemore kenna chop big time...still hven't wake up.

Will wait here to hear ur next story....when she bleeds u dry and drop u for someone else.
Old 25-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Bro don't be discouraged,some bros here are harsh but they mean well.
Please carry on with your story.
Old 25-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wake up bro, change a new one in Australia got many, why u want a whore, got many out there

Last edited by hayhay1; 25-04-2014 at 03:38 PM.
Old 25-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kuku66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sigh... I believe you already had the answer inside your heart....

Jus my opinion - move on when you haven sunk deeper both emotional and monetarily... harder to get out by then
Old 25-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

You really helped to define the meaning of "Carrot Head"....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1