The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Jan 🏆 Busty 38D Natural Babe (Jan) Ready For A Boobs Fuck

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

✧✧ Busty 38D Natural Babe (Jan) Ready For A Boobs Fuck ✧✧

✧ Name: Jan

✧ Age: 23yo ✧

✧ Height: 165cm ✧

✧ Weight: 48kg ✧

✧ Stats: 38D-26-30 [Natural] ✧

✧ Services ✧
✧ CIM , BBBJ , 69 , COB, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Thai Massage , Etc... ✧
❗️SPECIAL SERVICE❗️
❗️NO INDIAN BRO❗️

✧ Promo ✧ $100 / 1shot / 30mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $140 / 1shot / 60mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $180 / 2shot / 90mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $210/ 2shot / 120mins ✧

For mystery bonk promo please refer to our telegram channel link for more info..

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
OPERATING HOURS: 10AM TO 12AM DAILY!!
BOOK AS EARLY AS 8AM DAILY!!
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.

Last edited by loversfortress; 24-05-2024 at 02:04 PM.
Old 22-05-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster (A)

loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Jan 🏆 Busty 38D Natural Babe (Jan) Ready For A Boobs Fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays01z View Post
LFT Jan Fr: 120/2 vesak promo

Looks: 8/10 the picture resemblance is at least 90%, chio young milf that can easily pass off as chinese. Fun fact is that she can speak a lil bit of chinese.

Body: 10/10 bakness 4-5 depending on how you judge it. meaty at the right places especially her natural D cup boobs and her big butt is where she really shine! sucked her boobs for at least a good 20mins before starting the deed so bros who enjoys big natural boobs, don't miss this hidden gem!

BBBJ: 4/10 the only downfall for it is she barely sucked unless you ask her to. guess she wasn't really a fan of sucking as she said mine was bigger than her mouth lol.

FJ: 10/10 Be wary that she has operation done as she was pregnant before so don't ram too deep or too hard in. i gave 10/10 because of how wet she gets and when she's high, that's when the heat starts getting in. thankfully i've done 2s and it was probably one of my top 3 FL in 2024.

Frenching: 10/10 she is a very compassionate frencher, not the type to eat you up but she doesn't shy away from it. the moment i step foot in the room, we started making out and she wouldnt let me off to shower

GFE: 10/10 to the max, will cuddle and talk to you, show you pictures of her and chats with you. i dont know why but she kept sniffing and kissing my cheeks during the whole session XD think cos we had chemistry so those who appreciates GFE over PSE must definitely come and support her.

RTF: Def would if money starts falling from the sky

PS: this is my first FR that i posted on the forum so please show love and support hehe
Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 23-05-2024 at 07:53 AM.
Old 23-05-2024, 06:53 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Jan 🏆 Busty 38D Natural Babe (Jan) Ready For A Boobs Fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohasg View Post
Stable: Lover Fortress
Girl : Jan

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=987021

Summary

Ethnicity: Chinese / Thai mix
Looks : 8/9 over 10
Tattoo : Yes
Height : Tall, almost 1.68 i think

Language
Chinese: Primary sch / Kindergarten
English: Kindergarten

Body : meaty (not chubby). not the slim type, not baby elephant
Boobs: Real C+, very nice to fondle and eat
Baby : Yes, but no baby damage (c section)

Plus points : Cheerful, friendly (to me), can speak mandarin.
GFE : 10/10 (if i can give more, i would give more)
French: Yes
BBBJ/BJ : Not provided
FJ: Very accommodative and supportive and enjoys it. Multiple positions.

She is new and still don't know the industry / SOP. More like fucking girlfriend than my real girlfriend. Overall a satisfying bonk. Can recommend to bros out there.

RTF: Likely
Thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 23-05-2024 at 07:54 AM.
Old 23-05-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for LFT Jan

Saw the pic for Jan and Bliss(7H) and was considering who I should go with, in the end decided to settle with Jan as there is not much FR for her.

Upon reaching the location when she opens the door first impression. She looks very Chinese fair kind (told OKT that her nose was small too LOL). Won’t reject type (unless you are expecting to pay peanuts but get goddess level beauty).

She was wearing a slightly baggy pink/beige lingerie.

Didn’t quite manage to see her boob size till she took it off to go shower. Big with slight sag but at least its natural.

A very playful girl during shower where she would just suddenly placeher head near mine and started frenching.

Dried up and proceeded to bed thinking that it’ll be a GFE vanilla session. When she started her catbath and bbbj things were completely different that shows her experience.

Once it was time, with safety equipment equipped it was time to start off with the customary cg where you could see her boobs in its glory doing both grind and pump style. And ended with doggy with a nicely done Tiger looking at me.

Overall Jan is a GFE gem that can speak Chinese too. You’re in for a time if you can switch on her horny switch.
thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 27-05-2024 at 09:14 PM.
Old 23-05-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster (A)

Exclamation Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Jan 🏆 Busty 38D Natural Babe (Jan) Ready For A Boobs Fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrakion View Post
My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Jan
Stable : Lover Fortress
OKT : Smooth booking process and clear instructions

Initial Impression

Looks : Very Good (Looks 25-ish, about 10% discount from TG photo, looks like Chinese with a bit of baby fats.)
Body : Good (Pussy is trimmed, boobs are huuuge if you like to suck on them a lot you'll like her.)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : - (Didn't try)
BBBJ : Good (She will try her best to satisfy you, and make sure you are enjoying.)
HJ : - (Didn't try)
FJ : Good (Started with cowgirl, and finished in missionary, she is accommodating to diff positions.)
Massage : - (Didn't try)
AR : - (Didn't try)

Overall

GFE : Good (She is able to speak English so no GT needed, speaks some Chinese too. Doesn't look at phone and very chatty, enjoyed talking to her before and after the action. Lots of sniffing your cheeks too and many DFK from the moment I entered the room so +1 for the GFE.)
RTF : Looking to try other girls.
Thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Today at 06:49 PM.
Old 23-05-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
FR for Jan of Lover's Fortress

Saw a couple of decent FRs about Jan and decided to give this Natural D FL a shot.
Looks: Was greeted by a rather worn out looking FL. But her GND welcoming smile and friendly looks like mid 20s. 160ish in height. Has a chinese look in very fair complexion. Has some acne on her cheeks but does display her youthfulness. Looks more attractive in person compared to her pics
Boobs: Natural Ds ... with natural sag and can see stretch marks ... Her underboobs are somewhat allergic to some shower gel so she didnt feel that comfortable. More like jelly type natural boobs.
Body: More on the flabby side but not fat. She would be perfect if she were more toned.
French: Yes... Tongue fight and extremely sensual ... DFK
BBBJ: Yes short like what other bros mentioned. Did 69 but didnt go on for long as she wanted to start round 1 after i aroused her pussy
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary, cowgirl and lotus position and kept frenching. Came 1st shot but she kept grinding to milk out every last drop. Hugged and locked lips passionately in exhaustion... Washed up alone as she was damn worn out and slept on the bed herself. Hugged her in my arms and had a nap together. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... She was damn shagged and did not wake up. Spreaded her legs and started off with missionary. Her moans were damn alluring and I had to pump her hard. As manhood was not big so didnt hurt her like the other bros with XL manhood Ended 2nd shot as her moans really out of the world and excited me
GFE: Yes....Very patient despite her worn out state. She went back to sleep after 2nd shot and I went to wash up. After putting on my clothes I gave her a peck on her face to say I am leaving and she woke up sheepishly to send me off after give me a big hug and peck on the lips. She is leaving on 5 Jun
RTF: When vitamins permits...
Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; Today at 06:56 PM.
Old 23-05-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 24-05-2024, 07:00 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 24-05-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 24-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 24-05-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 24-05-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 24-05-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 25-05-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1