The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2005, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
mdelight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymdelight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Crazy or horny things you have done

Any crazy or horny things you have done? Any encounters you may share?

Ok let me start. Thinking back, a true crazy thing we just did....
Got one late evening went out with this gal in a tube top and shirt skirt. So went to a park and quietly ask her if she dare take out her bra and panty. It was rather quiet so there were no one around (but dunno got peeping tom or not). Thought i mean it as a joke but minutes later, she slowly remove her bra and pass to me. Then later she remove her panty and quite easily she remover her red panty, coz she wear skirt quite easily can remove. Then she and i walk to some quite spot and i put her hands to both her tits and pussy. steam man! quicky unzip and do a quikie on her. then later cum on her.
as that time both are horny, also do in the car and then faster drive off. later she also high tide and find somewhere to park and coz got no toilet around, she just pee beside the car the other side facing bushes and ask me block her if got people coming. after that quickly went off and then later both of us realised we were not wearing anything under and immediately went home after that. Even so the underwear was partially wet can't wear!

Any bros got any experiences or incidents to share?
Busty Dcup HAIYEN & Ccup TingTing!

Pls PM me with your name, email & h/p contact for booking! SMS me for booking, once done can join group.
Old 21-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Crazy or horny things you have done

wah...

bro, intro the gal leh, i also wan..... im serious, pls PM me her contact number.. thanks... will up u if i get her number..
Old 21-07-2005, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 20
dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!

got so good lobang? i also wan leh... :P

next time just ask her not to wear lo...

good work!
Old 21-07-2005, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
VirginHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Crazy or horny things you have done

Went clubing with a gal and was rubbing her all the while. When it time to go home, I send her back and she said she want to sleep a while. After reaching her place, I wake her up and she like no respond so I bend down close to her and kiss her on her lip and wisper to her we reach her place already. She a bit like don't want to get down so I took the chance to ask her if she want to go somewhere else then she in her half asleep way node her head. I happily drive her to the nearest quiet place and after reaching, I start to touch her. She show no resistance then I proceed to kiss her and autoroam her. No resistance again!!! I proceed to rub her breast and pull up her t-shirt to have a good look at her 34B breast. Start sucking it and more my hand slowly inside her skirt and dig her cunt. When it start to get wet, pull down her panty and took out a condom from my glove compartment box and cap my dick. Move over on top of her and start using my dick to play outside her cunt. After a while, begain pumping her and she moan real loud and I still thought she is half asleep before that. Just before I cum, notce a car coming to the carpark and don't care still continue pnmping her till I cum and she orgas. After that then I realise that I a police petrol car. Fuck!!! Both of us kana call out of my car and lecture by the police. After that we quickly get into my car and then zoom off to the nearest petrol kois to wash up. She love that experience but we did not meet after that incident as I think she know I only interested to fuck her and not have any relationship. Sad.
Old 21-07-2005, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold

It was many years ago with my ex-gf... we stayed together , once we were bathing I accidentally pee on her legs , she didnt make noise but she squatted instead to clean her toes (as if nothing happened) , then I asked if I could..... and she said yes............. you might have guessed ... well yes , she squatted in front of me , I piss on her body and she opened her mouth...... this is real. You guys decide if this was crazy , horny , sick , stupid ..............
Old 21-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bigshot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here come what i have experienced..........

Meeting up a JB gal around 11pm in JB of one of the Friday. We went to the lounge in Eden Hotel and chit chat till they closed. After that, ask her want to go other places, she said yes.. So we went to Danga Bay. Park my car opposite the danga bay car park (empty carpark field in front of bungalow house) chit chat for a while and later ask whether i can hug her. She didnt reply so I presume OK then hug and kiss her. At first, she likes don want but after i frenched her start to response well and can be autoroamed. KNN.... half way 2 malay polices knock my window and ask me to go the small police hub in danga bay. At first they want me to go central police in down town. I damn scare but ask them for chances. After begging for 5 mins, they finally agreed to close case by RM100. So quickly give.. Some more, the polices lecture me " You all chinese ppl, want to play get a hotel to play lah, don play outside here" Nia beh, have to lan lan and laugh back. After this incident , not dare to do anything in JB public
Old 21-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

many many moons ago, my buddy and i went to Chinoserie....we both managed to pick up 2 gers , drank loads of alcohol...TCSS till ard 2am....we were high n horny then ...so we left for seven-eleven to buy CDs....n drove to east coast park for bonked ....i bonked her in t front seats n my buddie bonked t other in the back seats........it was thrilling experience....cum to tink of it we should have exchanged partners....hehehehe
Old 21-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

many crazy things i've done with my ex....here's one of them some years back.
was partying at a basement club somewhere downtown, drank quite abit and started to get horny and notty...started to grope my gal and undid her strapless bar....she didnt resist....then she challenge me to take off her Gs...which I did while hugging her and swaying to the tune...she was in a short mini dress, so I slowly pull her panty side strap lower bit-by-bit through her dress....as it got lower, it got looser till it drop to the floor....wow!!! im sure some guys around noticed that...but we didnt bother, left it on the floor and continued with our frenching...
got so hot after that, we left and when to the multistorey carpark n f**k her doggy style behind someone car boot....
Old 21-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 23
beijing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeijing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the problem is you drive a sg plated car. I did it once at the place which is now known as danga bay, previously known as tapak senaman. Quite shiok. Then police came. Told them bang happy happy. Ok told me not to go too far. Let me off somemore asked me to intro kang tao to him next time. Police also human lah.
Old 21-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sangrawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ex-gf who used to work in the same office, pull me into my boss' room (he was away) durng office hours, lock the room and give me a bj.
Old 21-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i remember this during my class chalet in the poly..

my gf tht time was in e same class, so everyone knows each other..

we were drinkin at night n 9 of us were in e same bedroom...
then another couple suddenly dare my gf to BBBJ me in front of everyone.. n they will buy breakfast for everyone tomorrow (cos too ulu, have to walk 15 min to go out)..

later bargain n allow my ex to BBBJ m under a blanket but muz show them the sperm in the mouth... n swallow..

N of coz, i'm the grand winner...
Old 21-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kevric is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
later bargain n allow my ex to BBBJ m under a blanket but muz show them the sperm in the mouth... n swallow..

N of coz, i'm the grand winner...

Wow..power.. infront of everyone somemore...
Old 21-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Samster

singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevric
Wow..power.. infront of everyone somemore...
e situation veri paiseh one..

imagine u lyin on e bed.. u hav 8 friends lookin at u...
then ur gf hide under e blanket n BJ for u..

whole room damn quiet.. can onli hear e slurp slurp sound..
n hav to control e face...

LJ nearly cannot stand siah..
Old 21-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
coolpix2075 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat

LJ nearly cannot stand siah..
i really admire u galfren! not many gals are dat sporting...
Old 21-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpix2075
i really admire u galfren! not many gals are dat sporting...
tink mayb all close friends n e gals always bitch n gossip together..
even e length of LJs to BJ skills n lots more..

thts y i say i'm e grand winner mah..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1