The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Max number of times u cum in one day
Once 0 0%
Twice 7 9.46%
3 times 19 25.68%
4 times 15 20.27%
5 times 15 20.27%
6 times 9 12.16%
7 times 5 6.76%
8 times 1 1.35%
9 times 0 0%
10 times or more 3 4.05%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold
Max Number of times you can Cum in One Day (24 hrs frame), includes FJ, BJ, HJ, PCC

Whats the max number of times you have ejaculate in 1 day (24hrs), be it fuck, blowjob, handjob, or ownself PCC...

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 14-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
hiccupps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Max Number of times you can Cum in One Day (24 hrs frame), includes FJ, BJ, HJ, P

Just last month went bangkok with my FB and we manage to do six times within 24hrs period on the 1st night there
Old 16-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Regency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to all
Re: Max Number of times you can Cum in One Day (24 hrs frame), includes FJ, BJ, HJ, P

TS did not mention when? Remember during when i was 18yo i can cum 8times with my ex in a chalet and the last shot it cum with blood. Now can only cum twice or thrice if my form is good.
Old 17-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

I mean max times ever...heehee...ur glory history

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 17-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well some times our own memories or own accounts may not be as accurate...so how much more convincing then that my ex-GF actually proclaimed that it was 7 times and has nicknamed me 一月七狼 (one night seven wolf)

But of course now at best its only 2-3...then have to rest for few days!

however there was once last year with a special person it was 5 times and that surprised me too cos its been sooooooooo long!
Old 17-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 20
tiger123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At most 3 times in a day and don't do it very often no good for health.
Old 18-03-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 17
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

i also three time max. But when i was in my teen, i was so fxxking horny that i can diy up to 5 times....but that was 20 yr back now uncle liao.....
Old 23-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 16
AVNet is one of the Best!AVNet is one of the Best!AVNet is one of the Best!AVNet is one of the Best!

Mine was 4 times max ...

And that was with very good foreplay and a lot of hardwrok from my partner ... If i didn't have to do too much work ... just lie back relax and come ... maybe can do one more ....

After that ... i think firing blanks already ....
Old 23-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Gymster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My maximun record is 14 times in one day. After which I felt the pubic muscle (Just by the side of your shaft near the junction where your Upper thighs join to your pelvis. I masturbate till my mushroom head become blood red for at least 2 days before it recovers to the "pink" state.

Once is enough... No thanks...
Old 30-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluesea78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymster View Post
My maximun record is 14 times in one day. After which I felt the pubic muscle (Just by the side of your shaft near the junction where your Upper thighs join to your pelvis. I masturbate till my mushroom head become blood red for at least 2 days before it recovers to the "pink" state.

my was 7 times..was 14yo thn..horny boy started jo from 2pm after sch till ard 8pm(and and off) by 9pm i am in bed.. from exhaustion
Old 30-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Max 9 times when i pickup a thai girl from Red Lantern @ Clifford Pier.
Old 30-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
director66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydirector66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymster View Post

Wow bro you are really very high sex drive
Patricia (SG)
Next Target - (Euro)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1